Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

guy nails hot busty babe at summer BBQ

"previous meeting between horny guy and hot woman with huge natural tits leads to steamy sex"

3
0 Comments 0
21.4k Views 21.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Invited to a summer BBQ at my friend Suzy's house, I probably would have taken a pass if not for an inkling that a voluptuous woman, whom I briefly met a year and a half ago, would be there. Randi and I flirted a bit and made meaningful eye contact, but she lived out of town. However, I created an indelible picture of her in my mind; and she also had a very wonderful and soft scent. I got horny just thinking about Randi, and I whacked off many a time with visions of her huge tits smothering my face, her long hair flowing freely.

When Suzy commented that an out of town guest was staying at her home, I put together some tangental facts, and had a strong feeling that the guest was Randi. Just the thought of her being there made my cock hard. I never told Suzy about my flirting with Randi, and didn't want her or her husband, Jim, to know. I didn't feel comfortable in them knowing that I had been thinking about her the past 18 months, since it would be obvious that it was sexual. But I was beyond excited at the prospect of Randi being at the BBQ. And it was difficult not whacking off in the days leading up to it - if indeed she was there I needed to be ready to fuck the shit out of her, if I could get that far.

I figured I'd arrive about an hour after the party started so I could "scope out" the crowd. There were a lot of people - young kids and adults swimming, eating, drinking and soaking up the summer sun. I said hello to Suzy, a hot woman of 35, who showed off her curvy figure in a tightly fitted, one-piece flowered bathing suit, sporting ample and sexy cleavage. I have known and respected Suzy for years through business, and we became good friends. Suzy said "enjoy yourself, then winked, and said half-jokingly "and don't hit on all the single woman at once", to which I rolled my eyes and lazily responded "right, no problem".

I made my way to the expansive backyard praying Randi would be there. My heart pounded and sank into my stomach, and my cock sprung to life when I saw her.

She was clad in a two piece, camel color bathing suit, with hints of black design throughout. Randi was by far the most noticeable female in the backyard, at least in my mind. I saw married men glance at her, probably wishing everyone but themselves and Randi would suddenly disappear. I immediately went back inside and headed to the washroom, excitedly stroked my swollen cock, gathered my composure, and walked back outside.

I spotted Jim talking to Randi at the BBQ grill. Jim is a big, husky man, kind of a jerk, always trying to tell a joke, but rarely funny. Randi was standing right next to Jim, and when I laid eyes on her again my heart pounded out of control.

Randi is around 30, with light green eyes, long, wavy, and a lighter shade of beautiful brunette hair; olive skin and a naturally pretty face. She is about 5"5", 135, and blessed with really big, beautiful tits. At least a 38DD, natural and firm, they point striaght out which makes them look amazing. She is a total knock-out and to my knowledge still single. But I vowed not to ask her a lot about her personal life until after we fucked the the living shit out of each other. What would be the point? I was hornier than hell, and if she were single she probably was too. I wanted to treat her like she deserved to be treated AND seduce her right there.

"Hello Jim, how are you, thanks for the invite.” “Of course, of course, old buddy, grab a beer and a burger and we’ll talk later” – “Oh, and how could I forget - please say hello to my cousin Randi - she’s down from Portland and considering moving here permanently”. “Hello Randi, my name is Dan, very nice to meet you”, I said, hoping Randi would go along and pretend like we had never met before. We made strong eye contact, once again. "Nice to meet you, Dan", Randi said, not saying a word about previously meeting, much to my relief. I was lost in her sexiness. And Jim had a slight smirk on his face, enough for me to notice, and had to have known what I was thinking. I needed to be patient - I couldn’t hit on Randi right in front of Jim!

So, I walked around the pool, shaking hands, saying hello, making small talk while sipping a beer. Every couple seconds I looked over to Randi to see what she was up to. I knew it could be an interesting day when our eyes caught one another several times over the next 15 minutes.

In my mind we broke the ice 18 months earlier. At this point I was certain she remembered our meeting, beyond that, I remained determined to fuck her that day, some how, some way; or at least get my cock in between her beautiful tits.

I circled back to Randi who was in the kitchen helping Jim bring in the food from the grill. "Wow, what a beautiful day", I said, while closing the screen door behind me. "Yes, it certainly is", exclaimed Randi, her tits looking like torpedoes, underneath her bright white cotton cover-up. "Too nice to be inside", she said without hesitation. "Let's go check out the pool", I suggested, feeling my cock heat up again.

Thankfully, the pool was crowded, I was hoping no one would notice Randi and me, and I saw a nice deck area with a jacuzzi behind the pool. I told Randi to meet me near the jacuzzi to have lunch together. I figured I could tell something by where she chose to sit and I was right. I came back to find Randi in the jacuzzi, her lunch plate on the deck, so we could eat while sitting in the water. "Great place for lunch", I said, my eyes fixated on her bikini, the sun reflecting off of her tanned cleavage.

Good_Girl_Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Good_Girl_Kate

"Randi, may I get you anything else before I jump in?" I wanted to get into the water before my cock got any bigger; I hid it as best I could from Randi. I went to grab two more beers wanting to extend our lunch anyway possible. I stepped into the water but kept some distance from Randi. We smiled at each other and began eating our lunches and drinking our beers.

"So, Randi, we met a while ago, we laughed together" - "I remember very well", said Randi, much to my delight. Jim said that you may move here"; "I don't know" said Randi, "only if I can find a good job, and the market is very tough right now". "What do you do?" I knew she was a successful computer programmer, but we were on topic.

"I'd be happy to help you create a great resume, and I can definitely introduce you to some business contacts if you want". "Really? Dan, that's so nice of you - but I need an updated resume for an interview early Monday morning," Randi said.

"No problem", I said, my heart pounding wildly - "why don't we go inside after lunch for a half an hour and do your resume - then you won't have to worry about it the rest of the weekend", I said, hoping she would acquiesce. "That sounds like a plan to me", said Randi. My cock exploded beneath my bathing suit in the warm jacuzzi water.

"Now why are you sitting so far from me - I thought we were having lunch together." I thought I was going to cum right there. I slowly moved toward Randi, with a slight sense of awkwardness due to the number of people around; most of the people at the party knew me and knew Randi - it would be clear to everyone that something was up with Randi and I so close together in the jacuzzi; but on the other hand this was no time to be shy.

"Randi, there's something that I would like to tell you". "Of course Dan, what is it?" I know we don't know each other all that well, but I am very comfortable with you and you seem to be with me". "Yes", confirmed Randi, preventing me from sounding idiotic - "well, I just want to tell you that I think you are a beautiful woman". "Thank you, Dan, that was very sweet" she whispered back. "And, I've thought about you a lot over the past year and a half since we met". "Really", Randi questioned naively, "I hope in a good way" - "Yes, Randi, in a very good way", I said as I removed my sunglasses and beamed her straight in the eye and smiled "actually, in the best way possible". Randi smiled back and took a sip of her beer.

We made small talk and finished lunch. I suggested we go in and get out of the sun, work on the resume, and stupidly said "maybe we can find a way to burn this meal off too while we're at it". Randi smiled and said "maybe we can".

We walked separately to Jim's office on the main floor and began to work. She had most of the resume done so it was a matter of clean-up and better presentation; Jim's chair was uncomfortable and Randi noticed that the keyboard was too high for me and the mouse was sticking too much - and she said "why don't we go upstairs to my room - I have a Mac that we can connect to the wireless network and finish this up. I could barely breath. I said that I would meet her upstairs in 5 minutes.

I hurried to the washroom, looked in the mirror and pumped my fists, washed up a bit, walked upstairs and softly knocked on Randi's door (the only one closed). She opened it halfway and let me in. I noticed her bathing suit on the floor, on top of a dry towel so the carpeting would not get wet. The window was closed but you could hear the party below. Randi was wrapped in a large white towel, and she spoke before I could say anything. "Don't think I didn't notice you looking at me from the moment we met, Dan - and you do a bad job of hiding your boner too!" She laughed out loud, I was dumbfounded and couldn't speak, but talking was over between us, at least for the time being.

I walked up to her and kissed her cheek then her lips, she responded and our tongues collided. My bathing suit was still damp and a bit uncomfortable - "Randi, is there an extra towel" I said, breathing heavily. She said "here, take mine" and she unveiled the hottest, sexiest body anyone can lay eyes on.

Obviously she had done some naked tanning because she had no tan lines. Her tits were out of control, big and firm, with large luscious round nipples. I ripped off my bathing suit and my big cock sprung out to Randi's delight. We stood there stark naked making out in Jim and Suzy's home, while they were downstairs entertaining 50 guests. It was heaven and it felt like we knew each other for years. I pushed Randi onto the bed, spread her legs and buried my face and tongue into her dripping wet beautiful pussy, while she sucked my rock hard cock. We moaned and groaned and after about 15 minutes, she got on top and rode me cowboy style like there was no tomorrow. I sucked her bouncing tits in pure bliss, and we eventually came together as we both screamed in pure joy and satisfaction.

We laughed and kissed and sucked and fucked each other's brains out for the next three hours, in every position imaginable, as cum flew all over the guest bedroom.

By the time we were done the party was long over. Randi and I went downstairs and found Jim and Suzy looking at us in disbelief. We helped them clean-up and I offered to take them out dinner where Randi and I explained everything, with huge smiles on our faces.

Published 
Written by DanSmithe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors