Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Matter Of Ms. Mathers

"A dominant man changes a woman's demeanor"

16
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Have you ever gone to a party you didn’t want to go to from the beginning?  Well, I am sitting here, with a beer at a party that started at seven sharp and ended at seven-o-five dull.  The only reason I’m here is my friend Vernon wanted to punish me for some reason.  I was telling Vernon that I was leaving when Shelly and Todd entered the backyard.  This was going to get interesting.  As soon as they walked in, Shelly started crabbing.  Why didn’t he have the hard lemonade that she liked?  Where was the DJ, on and on and on?  What a bitch.  Well now, this could be the evening’s entertainment.

Shelly ragged and nagged at Todd for the better part of an hour.  Nothing would please her.  He went over to the bar at the end of the yard and lit a cigarette.  She started bitching the smoke was bothering her.  This was hilarious and this poor guy was taking it.  There must be something this woman has for a guy to take this much crap.  So, I asked Vernon what the hell was going on.

“They have been dating for about four months now.  This is one of Shelly’s longer dating periods.  She is like this with every guy.  Nobody can figure her out.  I mean, she’s a nice-looking woman, nice body, and all, but her attitude just sucks.”

About this time a commotion started at the bar.  At the center of the confrontation were none other than Todd and Shelly.  You couldn’t find a better scream fest anywhere.  And, I must say, Shelly had a few choice words that may have had the person take a swing at her.  Todd finally told her to go to hell and a few other suggestions and left.  Yes, he left Shelly there for us to deal with. Thanks a lot, Todd.

I can be a real self-serving person and I thought this may be a good time to be one.  I walked up to Shelly and introduced myself.

“Hi, I’m Barry, Barry Wilson.  You are without a ride home.  May I ask you to join me at Tubby’s for a quiet drink or two, and then I will drive you home.  Or skip the drinks and I’ll just drive you home.  There is no reason you should be embarrassed any more than you already have been.  Just give me a minute to tell my friend we are leaving.  Then we are free to go if you still want to.”

“Well, I’ll be damned.  There is a gentleman left in this world.  Tell me, Mr. Wilson, what do you do for a living?  I’m quite sure it is more impressive than that of a file clerk I arrived with.  I would love to have a quiet evening with you.  Tubby’s would be wonderful.”

I walked over to Vern and told him I was taking Shelly to Tubby’s for a couple of drinks, and then I would drive her home.  He looked at me like I had gone completely mad.  He asked me in his most serious tone, “Are you taking Shelly Mathers out for a drink? Seriously?”

“Yes, and then I’m going to take her home.”

“Vernon looked at me and asked for a firm definition of “home”.  I just smiled at him and assured him she would be much happier in the morning.

Oh, I gave her the five-hundred-dollar treatment:  opened the car door, took her arm, and escorted her to the door of Tubby’s Restaurant.  I asked the server for a booth in the corner and ordered. “I would like a hard lemonade for the lady, and I will have a beer, please.”

Shelly looked at me in amazement.  I pulled out the table a bit for her to slide in and moved it back.  She looked up at me smiling and flushed like a woman “having the vapors.” 

We sat there having a casual conversation and enjoying the drinks.  I ordered a sampler platter to enjoy, and she was having the time of her life. I put my arm around her shoulders with my hand on her right shoulder.  She blushed and moved closer to me.  I could feel her hip against mine and it appeared as though she was getting a bit aroused.  I pulled her closer to me and she giggled like a schoolgirl.  I moved my hand from her shoulder to her torso and pulled her to me again.  She looked at me somewhat astonished.  I smiled at her.

“Shelly.  I am going to kiss you, and I am going to fondle your right breast as I kiss you.  Don’t try to look embarrassed or surprised.  I know what the other guys don’t know.  Now, do as I have told you to do.”

I bent over to kiss her, she turned to face me.  She was looking into my eyes.  She knew I wasn’t joking.  She wet her lips in a sensual movement of her tongue and leaned over to meet my lips.  As she did, I began to fondle her breast through her blouse.  I continued to massage her large breast; her lips never left mine. 

She was beginning to breathe heavily.  I slid my tongue between her lips, and she started sucking my tongue into her mouth.  She wrapped her tongue around mine.  I was still fondling her breast. I found her hard nipple and pulled on it through her blouse.  She started to slowly pant. 

Our lips parted.  Shelly looked at me with wide eyes.  She was panting and her tongue was licking her lips as though she was wanting more.  I started to kiss her again. As I did, I pulled her blouse from the inside of her skirt. When I touched her torso, she moaned.  My hand was moving toward her breast.

 I pushed her bra up and when her flesh was in my hand, I slid my tongue between her lips again.  Shelly was panting, my tongue was in her mouth, and she was sucking on it when she climaxed.  She pulled her lips from mine and hid her face on my right shoulder, panting.  I squeezed her warm breasts in my hand, and Shelly whimpered.

After a minute or two, she looked at me.  Her eyes were watery, and her breathing was returning to normal.  Our lips met, and Shelly began breathing heavily again.  She moved my hand back to her breasts and squeezed them.  I followed her lead.  Our tongues were wrapped around each other, and I was milking her breast. 

She pulled away from me and looked into my eyes as though she were begging for release.  It was at that moment; I began to pull on her hard nipple.  She looked at me and began panting again.  She buried her face in my chest and climaxed again.

We were ready to leave, and Shelly wanted to go to the lady’s room.  I told her I would wait at the table.  She said she would hurry.  As I waited for her, I wondered how this would turn out.  I liked her, and she seemed to like the attention.  When she returned, she had straightened her hair and blouse.  She had even touched up her makeup and walked up to me smiling.

“Do I look OK?  I mean, does my makeup look good?”

“Shelly, you look wonderful.  You look more beautiful than when we arrived.  May I have our arm?”

She took my arm, and we left Tubby’s, but never the memory.  When we got to the car, there were only two cars on the lot.  I walked her to the side of the car.  She waited until I had unlocked it and opened it for her.  She smiled and looked back at me holding the door.

“Did you want to say something Barry?”

“Take off your panties.”

“What?  Here?  Now?  I have pantyhose over them.”

“I don’t care.  Take – them – off!”

Shelly looked at me for a minute.  The look in her eyes was changing.  They were beginning to look like a woman.  A woman who knew what was about to happen and wanted it to happen.

Shelly was facing me when her strip tease started.  She removed her shoes, and then lifted her dress high enough for me to see up to her waist.  She seductively began removing her pantyhose.  When she was ready to remove them, she took my arm to balance herself as she removed each foot.  She laid the pantyhose over my shoulder.

When she removed her panties, she turned from me and flipped her dress onto her back.  Then she slowly lowered her panties to reveal a beautiful round, firm bottom. 

Shelly turned around to face me again.  She unbuttoned her blouse, reached behind her, and undid her bra.  She opened her blouse and dropped the strapless bra to the ground.  She exposed a beautiful set of full firm breasts.  She looked at me like she was waiting for her next task. 

“Undo my jeans, pull them down.  Then pull my briefs down.”

Shelly knelt on the asphalt; our eye contact was never interrupted.  She did exactly as she was told. Without a word, Shelly began to stroke my cock and massage my balls.  When she had my cock hard, she looked at me and said, “I want to suck you.  I want to give you pleasure.  How do you want me?  I will do as you say.”

“Suck and lick my balls. I will tell you when to suck my cock.”

I was amazed.  Shelly was wonderful.  She was sucking on my balls as I have never had them sucked before.  It was as if she just knew the right amount of suction to use and how to use her tongue.  She would lap my balls and it felt wonderful.

“Shelly, suck my cock.”

"Yes, sir.”

Shelly never said “sir” to a living soul.  She was amazing. I have no idea where she learned to suck cock like she was sucking mine.  I admit, it has been a while since I have been with a lady, but it wouldn’t have mattered.  Shelly had me exploding within minutes.  And when I was finished, she made certain not a drop was missed.

I told her to lie in the back seat.  She made certain her dress would not impede anything I wanted from her.  With her pubic mound exposed and her large breasts exposed, I knelt between her legs and started licking her delicious lips.  I made sure my tongue didn’t miss a spot. I squeezed Shelly's breasts and was rubbing her nipples. She was moaning with passion.   

I pushed Shelly’s legs up and began to lick her tight backside. The licking caused her to coo like a dove. I pulled her nipples and teased her backside with my tongue, and she moaned in approval.  Licking her backside and her most private opening Shelly was starting to moan.  I always made sure to suck and lick her clit leaving nothing untouched.

Shelly grabbed my head and pulled me on top of her.  She was looking deep into my eyes as she reached for my aching shaft.  She guided it into her hot waiting opening.  When I entered her, she moaned a long loud moan. 

I sucked her right breast into my mouth and began slowly pumping my rigid cock in and out of her.  She pressed my head to her breast and pushed to receive each stroke of my cock.  I sucked her breast while my hand fondled and pulled on her other one.

I started stroking a bit harder into her warmth.  I grabbed her hair, pulled her head back, stuck a hard nipple into my mouth, and started to gently bite it.  I stroked her harder and it happened.  Shelly’s hot cauldron overflowed onto my cock and balls.  She was moaning and mewing like a cat in heat as she bucked against each stroke of my intruding piston.  Shelly wrapped her legs around my waist as if to stop the onslaught.

Her arms were around me holding me to her.  Her breathing was rapid, and she was sweating.  She pulled my face from her breast and looked at me in total surrender.  Her eyes were pleading for a reprieve. 

I continued to stroke her as her eyes begged for mercy.  When I finally climaxed, she moaned long and low.  She closed her eyes and hugged me.

Shelly held me as if her life depended on it.  I looked at her and kissed her softly as my satisfied cock left her warmth. 

I didn’t take Shelly home.  I brought her to my place.  A little four-room bungalow just north of town.  When I pulled into the drive, Shelly knew she was not going home.  But she wasn’t afraid.  We sat in the car for a minute, and I decided to break the ice.  I bent over and kissed her.  She smiled and returned the kiss.  We got out of the car, and I turned to Shelly,

“Do you want a minute to use the bathroom?”

“No.  Take me in however you want me.”

I gathered her shoes, pantyhose, and panties, she walked next to me with her blouse open.  She held my arm for support.  Not for fear of what may happen, but because she had found what she wanted and needed.  She had found her Owner.

We got into the house, and Shelly looked at my chair in front of the tv and an empty beer can on the side table.  She never said a word.  She walked into the kitchen, opened a beer, came back into the living room, and sat it on the side table.  She then took off her blouse and sat on the floor next to the chair. 

“What do you want me to do?”

“Shelly.  I want this as much as you.  But we have to talk to see what we both want from this lifestyle.  I want you and it appears you want me. 

“Yes, I do.  Sitting next to your chair, topless, having you tell me what to do is making me want to please you more.  I want you to own me."

Sometimes I have to go out of town.  I research land ownership.  Sometimes, I can’t get all the information from the internet.  I will leave chores for you that must be done.  If they are not done, you will be punished.  The punishment would depend on you.  Small things, small punishments.  Large offenses, you understand.  Are you willing to live by my rules?”

“Yes.”

“When we are alone, you will address me as “Sir.”  When we are among people, you will address me as “Barry”.  You must always be on my right side.  Your makeup must be slightly goth, not overdone.  Do you understand?”

The following morning was Saturday.  I intended to sleep in, but the fragrance of the coffee brewing changed my mind.  I got up and headed for the john to make myself comfortable and comb my hair.  When I opened the door, Shelly was standing there in her bra and panties and her high heels from the night before.  In her hand was my first cup of courage for the day.

“I didn’t have a chance to get different things, I hope this is okay.”

I took the cup from her hand and brought her to me.  We smiled and kissed and had a good morning hug.  I told her she was a good girl. Then Shelly stepped back and lowered her bra.

“I didn’t know if you like milk in your coffee.  I don’t have any, but I wanted to try.”

I looked at Shelly, reached for her, and gave her a big hug.  Her warm breasts felt wonderful and she pressed them on me.

“Precious, you did wonderfully.  I don’t take milk in my coffee, but I sure love trying to suck it from your big breasts.”

“Precious?  Did you call me Precious? Shelly was tearing up.

“What’s wrong?  I wanted to call you Precious because you are precious to me. 

“No one has ever called me a name like Precious.  Never.  But you did.”  Shelly was sobbing.

“What’s wrong Shelly?  Why are you crying?”

“Barry, I mean Sir, you love me, don’t you?  You gave me a new name.  You love me!”

“Yes, Precious, I do love you.  And I want our lifestyle to be everything we both want. And when we are together, I will call you Precious. 

“May I please have a minute first?”

“Sure, but do not take long.  I’ll be in my chair in the living room.” 

I had no idea with she was thinking.  She hasn’t been a bad girl, yet.  But time will tell.  While I contemplated different scenarios, Shelly came back into the room.  Her makeup was darker, especially around her eyes.   She was naked and carrying a pillow.  She stood in front of me.

“May I use the pillow, please?”

“Yes, you may.”

Shelly placed the pillow on the floor to the right of my chair.  It was positioned so I would have no trouble reaching down to grab her.  She was looking at my chair and trying to position it perfectly for me.

“Yes, sir.  What do you want me to do?”

“Are you sure this is the lifestyle you want to be in?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I want you to move in with me, now.  I will call the movers and arrange everything.  I will help you pack up your belongings.”

Shelly just sat there for a minute looking back at me.  She was shaking a little and a tear was trying to go unnoticed down her cheek.  She jumped from her pillow and threw herself into my lap.

Dom_Sub_Lady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dom_Sub_Lady

“I have to explain it this way.  Barry, I started being a bitch because every guy I dated didn’t act like a man. I don’t think I’m ugly, and I know I am not a beautiful woman.  But men have not even tried to kiss me. So, I became demanding. I wanted a man to take control of me, own me. Discipline me when I'm bad. Having said all of that, what is it you want me to do, sir? I am owned by you. Put a collar and leash on me. This is what I have always wanted.”

With that, Shelly sat at my feet and held my leg close to her.  She looked up at me with tear-swollen eyes waiting for a response from me.  I got out of my chair.

“Shelly, undress me and fold my clothes on the table.  Good.  Come stand in front of me.  Put your feet together and hold your arms out to your side.”

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her squeezing her full breasts against me.  She was shaking slightly and starting to whimper.  Finally, Shelly threw her arms around me, pressed her pelvis against mine, and hugged me with all her strength.  I gently grabbed her hair, pulled her head back slightly, and kissed her.  She was tearing up as we kissed and would not let go. 

We stood there embraced for a while and finally stepped back and looked at each other.  Shelly kissed me, walked to her pillow, and sat down next to my chair.  She was sporting a beautiful smile.

Shelly moved in and we started to settle into our lifestyle.  It was raining like crazy.  Shelly was moving her clothes into her new chest of drawers.  She had taken her clothes off in anticipation of a bath.  I walked into the room and Shelly turned toward me and I noticed a bit of a blush on her face.

“Back up to the window.”

She put the top she was folding on the bed and started to walk backward toward the window.  She knew she was getting close because she could feel the chill from the rain-soaked window.  Just as her butt touched the windowsill, I told her to stop.  Shelly caught on to the fact I just wanted to see her nipples get hard.  She looked at me with a sexy grin and pushed her breasts out as far as she could.  Her encouraging smile didn’t stop me from enjoying her nipple show. 

Shelly put her butt on the window and goosebumps rose all over her.  She was rubbing her butt up and down on the window as her nipples stiffened. I began to walk toward her, and she started walking toward me.  When we met, she pushed her wet butt against my boxers and took my hands, and put her firm breast in my hands. 

After her breasts had a good massage, Shelly turned and knelt in front of me.  She didn’t bother with the opening in my boxers, she just pulled them down to my ankles. 

She was fondling my balls and stroking my stiffening cock by wrapping her finger and thumb around it.  It felt like a tight opening any cock would want to be in.  When she had me almost fully erect, she finished the job with her mouth.  I’m standing there enjoying having my balls attended to and my erection in her hot wet vacuum.  I summoned enough sense to tell her we had to be at Josh’s party in an hour.  There was some type of muffled response.  I didn’t understand her and didn’t care at that moment. 

I couldn’t take much more of her expertise.  I put my hands on the back of her head and started rocking in and out of her mouth.  Her mewing only encouraged me to stroke longer and harder.  There was no stopping it now.  My climax was going to happen.  With my hands on the back of her head, I gave one final thrust and emptied the contents of my scrotum into her welcoming mouth.  Even though I was holding her with her head crushed against my pelvis, she used her tongue to rub the underside of my ejaculating cock. 

I sat down on the edge of our bed looking at her and smiling at her conquest.  Shelly was proud of her success.  She remained sitting back on her feet smiling.

“Where did that come from?”

“You allowed me to buy an outfit for the party today.  You said I should buy something feminine, but not seductive.  I just wanted to say thank you, sir.”

“Do you know you almost gave me a coronary?  I almost passed out.”

As she was crawling towards me with her sexual grin, she cooed,” Let me give you artificial respiration.  I see you have the tube perfectly placed.”

“First call 9-1-1.”

She got on the bed next to me.  She nestled her head on my chest and whispered I love you.

We finally got to Josh’s party, and you could almost hear a pin drop.  Shelly had her arm around mine and she was looking so very fine.  We smiled and said hello as we went up to Josh to thank him for the invitation.  Shelly and I had a ball watching the reaction of different people.  It was great. 

Shelly went to get our drinks.  When she asked for the lemonade, the barman said they did not have it.  The crowd quieted a bit waiting for her response.  Without blinking an eye, Shelly calmly asked for a gin and tonic with a lemon twist.

She brought my drink to me and said one of her office mates. Grace was there.  We walked over to her, and Shelly introduced us.  While we were getting to know each other, Shelly’s boss, Mr. Franklin, walked up.  Shelly introduced me and the conversation was very casual.   

Her boss discretely tapped me on the shoulder and motioned to move our conversation away from the ladies.  We excused ourselves and walked over to the bar.  He refreshed his drink and gave me a strange look.

“Barry, Shelly was up for the manager’s position, but because of her behavior, we were not going to choose her.  But the turnaround in the last six weeks has been astonishing.  She is calm, helpful, and most of all respectful.  She has gone from Mr. Hyde to Dr. Jekyll.  And to top it all off, she has shown a remarkable amount of knowledge of our business.  What, sir, have you done?”

“Nothing.  I have done nothing.  When Shelly and I met, she was angry.  Some of the reasons were justified, and some were not.  I am not a psychiatrist or any type of doctor.  I just became her friend.  Someone she could talk to.  Someone she could yell at.  I must admit to you, Shelly and I have become very close.  We live together.  And I am very proud of her, and I tell her so.

At about that time there seemed to be a heated discussion occurring.  Todd was in Shelly’s face giving her all types of grief.  I watched and listened for a while.  Mr. Franklin asked if I should intervene.  So, I casually walked over to them.

“Hi, Todd.  How have you been?”

“YOU stay out of this.  This is between her and me.  You are the one who broke us up,”

He was getting madder.  Maybe I shouldn’t have laughed in his face.

“Todd, I think, whatever was between you two is over.  Now can we just go back to the party?”

“This is none of your fucking business.  And as for you, bitch, you will never make me look like a fool again.”

I started to grab Todd by his shirt when Shelly stopped me.  She looked at me in a way I had not seen before.  It was like she was asking permission. She had never lost eye contact with me.  I nodded my head and stepped back.  I asked Mr. Franklin to do the same.

Shelly turned to Todd.  Her face was calm and her tone quiet.  She seemed almost too relaxed under the circumstances.

“Barry, Mr. Franklin, if you don’t mind, Todd is right this is between him and me.  Todd, it is not true that Barry broke us up.  You were the one that made that a success.  Yes, I guess I did embarrass you a time or two, but there was never a time you defended me.  I have no use for you, and I do demand you stay away from me.  Get out of my sight.”

Todd grabbed her arm, “Now listen, bitch. You”

He didn’t get to finish the sentence.  Shelly gave him a right roundhouse that he never got up from.  Mr. Franklin was smiling; I was having trouble standing, and I was laughing so hard.  Shelly turned to us and apologized for her actions.

“Ladies, and gentlemen,” she announced.  I ask for your indulgence for just a moment.  I want to apologize to all of you for my barbaric behavior.  This is not how a lady should act.  I acted in fear.  Not from Todd, but what Barry may have done to him.  I did it for Todd’s protection.  Thank you for your patience.”

There was a low murmur for a moment.  Then the party erupted in cheers and applause.  Josh called to the crowd, “A toast to Miss Mathers.  She silenced the bastard that has ruined many a party” More cheers and applause. 

Saturday morning was just getting started when they got home.  Shelly was very quiet, and I didn’t know why.  I wasn’t sure if I should bring it up or wait on her terms.  I was worried about her.  We walked in the door.  She softly said she would bring my beer to me. 

She was gone for a while, but when she brought the beer, her makeup was done as I wanted, her hair was fixed and she was in her black cinched bra, garter belt, and nylons.  She handed me the beer and the paddle.  Shelly knelt on her pillow and was quiet.  She thought she was going to be punished. 

“Shelly.  Stand in front of me.”  I tried to sound a little stern.  She slowly got off her pillow and stood in front of me.  Her head was hanging so low.  She was truly contrite and willing to accept her punishment.

“Shelly.  I am proud of you.  Your response was warranted and fair.  He deserved to be put on his ass.”

“But I didn’t, I mean, sir it was, everything happened so fast, I just couldn’t –“

“Shelly, calm down.  I am not going to punish you for doing what you did.  You had taken all of the insults and more damaging language than any lady should endure.  Sit on my lap.  Let me love you.”

“Thank you, sir.  I didn’t mean to do it.”

“Daddy knows you didn’t want to do it.”

“I didn’t Daddy, he just got me – Daddy?  Did you say, Daddy?  I can call you Daddy?”

“Yes, Princess.  From now on, I am your Daddy.  Now, to into the bedroom.  Daddy wants to have his Princess. 

She ran to the bedroom, pulled down the sheets, and straightened them neatly like she had been told.  She lit their candles and plugged in their “dancing lights” which we found arousing.  When I walked into the room, Shelly was laying on her side her full breast, and part of her pubic mound were visible. 

I took my clothes off and climbed on the bed with her.  I wrapped my arms around Shelly, and she did the same to me.  The feeling of her soft warm flesh against my torso was so sensual.  We began kissing, lightly at first then more intensely. 

I moved from her sweet lips and her breasts had my full attention.  I moved down slightly so I could alternate sucking each breast.  I made sure I made time to nip on her nipples.  The sucking and the gentle biting made Shelly very aroused. 

I positioned myself between her legs.  She immediately lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist.  I was still sucking her warm breasts and she was responding more and more.  Her breathing was becoming more rapid, she was almost panting.  Her climax was building.

I had a firm grip on both breasts when I pressed my lips against hers.  She sucked my tongue into her mouth and wrapped hers around it.  We were fencing with our tongues, and I continued to fondle her breasts and rub her nipples between my finger and thumb.  I left her lips and licked my way down her torso to her pubic mound.

When I got to her sweet warm “V,” I was licking around the outside of her. When I would get to the bottom near her private opening, Shelly would start to coo.  I made a circle around her for a minute or two, then moved to the soft fragile lips closest to her warmth. I licked up one side and down the other. Now and then, I would stop and give her hard clit extra attention. 

Shelly would mew and moan and push her waiting opening against my mouth.  When she would push back, I would flick her hard knob and Shelly would let out a soft squeak.  I love licking her womanhood.  She is very responsive, physically and vocally.  She coos, mews and when I lick her clit, she squeaks a bit.

This time I spent a great amount of time licking deep into her opening and flicking her clit firmly.  She grabbed my head and began pushing the mound against my lips.  My tongue was relentlessly stabbing in and out of her wet warm sex sleeve. 

I sucked her clit into my mouth and licked her clit with rapid firm flicks.  Shelly let out a rather loud squeal and the climax flowed into my mouth.  I continued licking her and she was pushing back on me.  Then she just pushed my head away and rolled on her side.  She was breathing heavily as she turned to lie on her back.

She was looking at me as a woman satisfied.  Then she spread her legs and stretched out her arms to me.  I laid on top of her softly wrapped her breasts in my hands and moved to kiss her warm lips.  As I did, I slid my steel shaft slowly into her waiting opening.  When I was all the way in, Shelly nestled her face against my neck with a whisper, “Daddy”.  

I started gently pumping her as I fondled her breasts.  I started to suck them and nip on her hard nipples.  It felt wonderful as her womanly muscles wrapped around my aching shaft. 

She was pumping back to meet my thrusts which made the necessity of emptying my balls immediate.  After a few more strokes, Shelly reached for my butt and held me inside of her as my aching balls gave up every drop they were holding.  Shelly knew what I liked, and she was damn good at it.

One afternoon, I got a call from Shelly.  I was immediately concerned.  The background was quiet, but that was not my concern.  She had to be in the office where someone may hear her conversation. 

“Hi Barry, It’s Shelly.  Mr. Franklin has called a meeting of the entire staff right after work this afternoon.  I need you to be here.  After the fiasco at the party, I think he is going to appoint Chrissy to the manager position and fire me.  Barry, I’m scared.”

“Baby, I’ll be there.  Try not to worry.  I don’t think Mr. Franklin is that type of a boss.”

I got there fifteen minutes early, but Franklin had already called them into the meeting.  I had to hope what Shelly and I had built would be enough for her to know I was there.  I sat in a chair in the office.  It felt like an electric chair. I had the same sick feeling that I got when I was sitting outside of the principal’s office.

The door to the inner sanctum finally opened.  The staff was leaving for the weekend, each wishing the others a good weekend.  I looked around the door jamb like young kid eavesdropping. 

I finally got the guts to just stand in the doorway.  Franklin was leaning on his desk talking with Chrissy and Shelly.  My heartbeat was increasing, and my knees were getting a bit weak.  Franklin saw me.

“Barry.  Come on in.  Be one of the first to meet my two new office managers."

Two? Two?  Come on brain, start processing.

“Yes.  I have been lucky enough to have two ladies who are more than capable of running my office here and my new office opening in Omaha.  Chrissy has agreed to the surprise office in Nebraska because it is close to her family.  And Shelly has agreed to be stuck with this group.  Just between us, it wasn’t a very tough decision.  Both ladies have shown to be very good at running an office.”   

Shelly jumped into my arms crying with happiness.  I congratulated Chrissy on her advancement in the organization.  I asked if Mr. Franklin, Chrissy, and her husband would join us for a celebratory dinner, my treat.  Franklin was leaving for Nebraska on a late flight, and Chrissy’s husband was on the second shift. 

Shelly and I left her office, I don’t think her feet touched the ground until we got to the car.  When we got to the car, Shelly was so giddy.  She looked at me, stuck out her tongue, pulled up her top and bra for a great titty flash then jumped back into my arms.  The next stop is Richie’s for burgers and beer.  If I can get her to sit that long.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments