Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Sub-Boy Puppies Are Better Than One

"What do you do if your pets only have little penises that are good for nothing?"

12
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“Hmm… Mistress is feeling a bit horny… It’s been some time since I had a good fuck,” I told the boys, taking another sip of wine.

The two subs stood obediently next to my home office desk – one on either side – waiting for their next command.

They were dressed only in skimpy French maid aprons and face masks, leaving most of their bodies exposed – just the way I liked them.

Bone-shaped gold tags dangling from sparkly collars completed the look, identifying them by their puppy names: “Max” and “Teddy.”

“Anything you want, Mistress,” Teddy said, eager to please.

“May we be of service?” Max asked.

“Come here!” I instructed, and the boys came closer.

“Be of service, with these little things?” I took hold of their caged dicks – one in each hand. “Probably not… Should I unlock you and we can see if there’s anything worth fucking?”

The subbies nodded eagerly, whimpering softly at my touch on their private parts.

“Shame, it has been a while since you were allowed to cum, hasn’t it?” I teased them.

They nodded again, blushing awkwardly.

“Okay, let’s see if you’ve managed to grow some inches since we last checked…” I took the small keys from the gold chain around my neck and unlocked Max first.

They both knew it was hopeless, but it was worth trying.

Max sighed relieved as I finally slipped the metal cage off his small dick.

“Hey there, little stranger,” I rubbed his limp cock between my hands, and he moaned happily. “Someone is enjoying the attention, hey?” I smiled as he instantly hardened in my grip. “So sensitive, hey?”

Teddy whined softly next to me, eager to be released too.

“Calm down, boy… I have not forgotten you… Bring that cage here,” I carefully slipped him out as well, placing the pieces of the cage on the other side of the table so I can remember which one belonged to whom.

“Do you want some rubs too, puppy?” I asked, massaging him to a full erection.

Teddy nodded happily, eagerly pushing his crotch into my hand even further.

I picked up Max’s cock again too, watching my two boys carefully as they enjoyed being jerked off.

“Okay, let’s see what we have to work with…”

I let go and they both moaned loudly in protest.

I just laughed. “Silly puppies…”

I opened my desk drawer and pulled out the wooden ruler, placing it on the desk.

“Who’s first? You know the drill…”

Neither volunteered, knowing full well how this part goes.

“Teddy. Come. Put it down. Time to measure,” I instructed, and he reluctantly obeyed, putting his little hard cock on the table next to the ruler.

“What does it say?” I asked, perfectly able to read, but wanting him to experience the embarrassment of saying it out loud.

“Four inches…” he mumbled, face turning blood red in shame.

“Louder.”

Vanessa_Wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vanessa_Wet

“Four inches, Mistress,” he repeated, lowering his eyes.

“A measly four inches? How pathetic.”

“I’m sorry, Mistress.”

“Such a disappointing performance,” I picked up the ruler and whacked his small dick across the shaft – hard.

Teddy let out a loud howl of pain.

“Take that thing off the table,” I instructed, and he sulkily obeyed.

“Max – let’s go,” I tapped the table with my ruler.

He knew better than to protest. They’ve tried before and it only ended in more punishment. Besides, I knew they both secretly enjoyed the pain and humiliation. It was established in their contracts long ago. It was good to remind them of their place from time to time.

Teddy put his cock down and I laid the ruler next to it.

“Read, boy!”

“Three and a half inches, Mistress,” Max sighed. “I’m sorry, Mistress.”

“You can hardly call that thing a penis… Take it off my table!” I slapped his dick hard with the ruler as well. He didn’t make a sound, just held his breath as the pain surged through his body.

“I see why I keep you two locked in your cages. Those peepees are not worth showing, or using even. You are lucky to have such a kind Mistress who loves you anyway and allows you to serve me, despite having such pitiful dicks.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” Teddy said.

“We are very grateful,” Max added.

“Grateful won’t give me an orgasm, now will it?” I sighed.

They both lowered their heads shamefully.

“Go get my tablet and my vibrator; I guess I’ll have to do it all myself today…”

“But… We can…” Max started but Teddy pulled his arm to hush him.

“Did I stutter, boy?” I smacked his dick with my bare hand, and he moaned unhappily. “If I wanted your filthy mouth on my pussy, I would have asked. Now go get me what I asked for!”

“Yes, Mistress. I’m sorry, Mistress,” Max lowered his head, and they sulked off to do as they were told.

When the boys returned, I had moved to the couch, naked from the waist down.

I could see them instantly salivate at the sight of my naked sex.

“Give me that!” I took the items from them. “On the floor; by my feet!” I instructed. I should probably have caged them up first, but I knew leaving them free like this would make it even harder to resist touching themselves.

The boys kneeled on the ground in front of me, on all fours, facing away from one another, bum to bum. I put a foot on each of their backs, using them like footstools.

“Actually, no, get up Max, and hold this tablet,” I changed my mind. “I need my hands free.”

He got up and I handed him the device.

Porn was playing loudly.

A butch man with a rugged beard was fucking a dainty girl’s brains out in a public shower.

Max held it up in front of me.

I shifted both of my feet onto Teddy, digging my heels into his back.

“Now be still, my little puppies…” I turned on the vibrator and lowered it to my clit… “Mistress needs to cum.”

Published 
Written by MKay_Noir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors