Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Evening With Dorthy & Larry

"This is a story about an evening visit with new friends."

68
10 Comments 10
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

The evening started out by visiting my mom, along with my wife Kay. This was over the Christmas holiday, making sure all was well with her. Mom had mentioned that her friend Dorthy, who had met Kay a couple of weeks ago, had stopped by.

Dorthy had mentioned, “Kay was a beautiful woman and that she would like to see her again.”

Mom suggested, “Why don’t the two of you stop over, to her house for a visit on your way back home?”

Kay replied, “That sounds like an interesting idea, from what I remember Dorthy was a sweet woman.”

We went over to Dorthy’s house, as I was parking the car, Kay went to the front door and knocked. We were not sure if anyone was home as the lights were off on the first floor.

As I was walking up to the door, I noticed the front door open. The shape of a woman was standing there talking to Kay. I could hear them talking to each other and giggling like old friends.

I noticed Dorthy was in a robe that was pulled tight. Dorthy stood five feet eight inches tall and weighed one-hundred fifty pounds. From what Kay told me was that she had large breasts and would guess, she had at least a DD cup size.

My wife Kay is five feet nine inches tall and weighs one-hundred sixty-five pounds. Kay has naturally large DD breasts with great looking nipples. Kay also has long black hair below her shoulders.

With Dorthy having her robe on it was hard to tell what she had on under it. Kay was smiling at me and motioned that I should come into the house and join them.

I smiled at Dorthy and said, “I apologize if we interrupted your evening. Mom had suggested that we stop by on the way back to our house.”

Dorthy smiled and shook her head no, “I was just relaxing and reading a good erotic story.”

Dorthy took Kay’s hand and held it as they sat down on the couch. She then motioned for me to take a seat in the one chair. I sat there listening to them talking in general. They were also discussing the meeting that Kay attended since mom could not attend.

Kay complimented on how nicely Dorthy had decorated her house so beautifully for the Christmas season. It was about that time that Dorthy’s husband came into the room. He had been in the basement and had come upstairs when he heard voices.

We introduced ourselves, and he took the chair across from mine. From where I was sitting, I could see down the hallway and into a bedroom. The room was dimly lit, like someone had been in there.

Dorthy looked at Kay, “How about I give you the house tour? We can let the men to get to know each other.”

Kay smiled, saying, “That sounds nice, as I would love to see the rest of your home.”

With that, Dorthy stood up, pulling Kay up off the couch, by her hand.

They headed to the back of the house to the kitchen. Dorthy’s husband smiled at me and introduced himself as Larry.

While talking to Larry we found that we had some things in common with each other, besides our two incredibly beautiful wives.

I looked down the hallway and noticed Kay and Dorthy in the bedroom. They were in front of the doorway, with Dorthy rubbing and fondling Kay’s breasts. As I was watching, she started to remove Kay’s shirt.

Kay raised her arms, standing in front of Dorthy in just her bra. Dorthy put her arms around Kay to hug her and unclipped her bra as she was kissing Kay passionately, with Kay returning the kiss.

Larry asked me a question, “What kind of relationship do you have with Kay? I mean, how do you feel about her being with another woman or a couple?”

My reply was, “If it is ok with Kay, and she feels comfortable with the situation. Then I would love to see her with either another woman or couple.”

I continued, “She has never asked me or shared a fantasy to go to bed with another couple or woman. Why do you ask?

Larry said, “He saw me looking down the hallway. I have an idea as to what was going on down there.”

He looked at me and asked, “Would you be willing to just watch, or would you want to stop your wife from having sex?”

I told him, “That is a fantasy of mine to see my wife having sex with another woman or even a man with a nice cock. I would enjoy watching her pleasured by someone else.”

I told him, “I had my prostate gland removed due to cancer. I cannot really get hard anymore, if I do cum, nothing comes out.”

He had a surprised look on his face, saying, “Sometimes my wife will seduce a woman, getting her into bed. There are times that I join them in a FMF threesome.”

I looked at him asking, “What do you think they are doing now? Do you think that Dorthy has gotten Kay naked? Do you think that she is going down on her?”

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

He said, “I would have to go and check on them. Do you mind? I will sneak a peek through the bathroom.”

I told him, “I would be surprised as to what is going on. This is something I had never thought would happen when we came for a visit you both.”

Larry just smiled. “We did not plan to have company tonight. Or for it to go this far so quickly, as it is usually the second or third visit. Dorthy was going to take a shower and read some stories on “Lush” tonight.”

He went through the kitchen to sneak a peek into the room. He came right back into the living room.

Upon his return, “Dorthy is as naked as is your wife. Dorthy is between your wife’s legs and sucking on her clit. She is also fondling her breasts and nipples, as your wife is moaning.”

Larry commented. “You have a very sexy wife. I noticed that her pussy was smooth, like Dorthy’s. She is beautiful and how she looked very wet.”

I looked at him, asking, “Would you like to get naked and join them?”

He just nodded his head.

“Do you mind if I watch?” I asked him.

His reply was, “No, but if you want to watch, please do it very quietly, as some wives tend to get nervous and will stop if they see their husband watching.”

I nodded my head in agreement as he was going out of the room and taking his clothes off.

I slowly walked down the hallway towards the bedroom, enjoying hearing the moans of ecstasy of the two women. As I peered into the bedroom, I was surprised to see Dorthy and Kay in the sixty-nine position, with Dorthy on top.

I could hear water running like from a shower and thought that Larry was cleaning up before joining the women in bed.

I watched as Larry came into the room with his hard cock swinging back and forth as he approached the bed.

Dorthy had turned and was again going down on Kay, as she slid two fingers into Kay’s dripping pussy and finger fucking her. Her ass was at the edge of the bed. Larry took advantage of this to lick her cheeks and to softly lick her sexy pucker hole.

Kay said, “I love your fingers, but I would love to have a hard cock inside me, filling me up and fucking me slowly.”

Dorthy smiled and Kay said, “Are you sure you want to be fucked now?”

Kay just nodded her head yes. Dorthy was already moving out of the way of Larry’s cock. Dorthy took one breast and rubbed the nipple on Kay’s lips. As she did, Kay began to suckle her nipple like a pro.

Larry had rubbed his pre-cum over the head of his cock and was rubbing the tip of his cock up and down on Kay’s pussy lips. As they parted and he slid inside, I could barely hear the moans from Kay.

As he was slowly sliding his cock went deep into her pussy, Kay continued to moan and suck on Dorthy’s large breast.

Larry paused for a minute, and then slowly began to fuck Kay. Dorthy and Kay were busy kissing passionately, while fondling each other’s breasts. Dorthy then positioned her pussy over Kays’s mouth, with Kay licking her pussy and clit.

I noticed that Kay was getting close to cumming from her moans. Larry pulled out of Kay and had her get on her hands and knees with Dorthy putting her pussy right in front of Kay.

Kay continued to go down on Dorthy as Larry entered her from behind. He began to fuck her doggy style. I really enjoyed watching this, since I have always enjoyed watching Kay’s breasts swaying when I have fucked her like this.

Dorthy turned and got her head between Kay's legs before Kay and Larry came.

I noticed that Dorthy was licking both Kay’s clit and Larry’s hard shaft as he was fucking Kay. I could hear Kay’s moans getting louder and her back arched as she was close to cumming.

Kay looked over her shoulder at Larry. “I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy. I am that horny and Dorthy can clean us both up.”

With that Larry buried his cock deep into Kay with his balls tightening up and filling her pussy with his white creamy cum.

Both Larry and Kay collapsed on the bed holding each other as Dorthy was sucking her husband’s cock clean and licking Kay’s pussy.

Kay was kissing Dorthy asking, “Do you think my husband saw any of this?”

Dorthy looked at me and said, “What do you think?”

I walked over to Kay, giving her passionate kisses. “I do love you but, never knew you liked going to bed with women.”

Kay’s reply was, “This was my first and hopefully not my last time with Dorthy and Larry.”

We looked around and they slipped into the shower to clean up.

I looked at Kay, “Do you want me to wash you when they are done and maybe you could join them for more sex?”

Kay smiled. “I would love to have Larry inside me again. Are you Ok with us having sex and you watching?”

“It has been a fantasy of mine for a long time,” I replied.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments