Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dawn Of A New Day

"A special birthday gift from her younger sister."

39
5 Comments 5
4.7k Views 4.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

My name is Nicole. I just celebrated my thirty-fifth birthday last week. It had a double effect on me. It was a very happy day spending it with my parents, grandparents, family, and friends. The only person missing was my sister Marla. She was away business trip that couldn’t be canceled.

I am a teacher at an all-girls Parochial school in Northern California. My strict Catholic upbringing created a mindset that also caused me sadness that day. As I reflected on my life, I’ve had many great times but, I have never been with a man. That’s right, I am a virgin. I have never experienced any sexual pleasure as it was ingrained in my head that a good catholic girl saves herself for marriage. Even masturbation was a sin.

Physically, you wouldn’t know I was a virgin. When I was sixteen years old, I was playing softball and started to bleed from my vagina. I had ruptured what the Sisters of the Order of Saint Joseph called God’s way of keeping women pure. The nuns taught us that sex was only to have children and that any carnal enjoyment would be an express ticket to hell. I believed that and took it to heart. It was easy for me to avoid any temptations thinking I would spend eternity in hell.

The day ended with one final gift. Marla Skyped near the end of the party to let me know she arranged a trip for me. Rather than fly home from her conference in Dallas, she was going directly to Las Vegas and I was to meet her there for a girl’s weekend. The night before we were going to meet, she called to confirm all the details once again. At the end of our conversation, she added, “Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.”

Saturday morning came. My father drove me to the airport and told me, “Have fun, enjoy yourself. Go a little crazy.” He meant that as a dad. His idea of crazy is to stay up past midnight. I quietly laughed to myself.

The flight was uneventful. I stepped off the plane into the arrivals area expecting to see Marla. Instead, a man in a black suit was holding up a sign with my name on it. He greeted me, took my bag, and led me to a limousine at the curb. He held the door open for me. As we pulled away, I was curious and just slightly nervous. I didn’t know this man and I had no idea where we were going.

After a short ride, we pulled into the large circular driveway of the Bellagio Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. I haven't done much traveling and I have never seen a hotel this large and lavish, it bordered gaudy.

Marla was waiting for me at the front door. I hadn’t seen her in a while, she looked great.

She ran up to me, gave me a huge hug, and yelled, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I have a bunch of things planned. Let’s get your suitcase upstairs and let the festivities begin.”

The room was unimaginable. It was the size of the house we grew up in. It had a living room with a view of the Strip. We each had our bedroom and bathroom, all with the same remarkable view. This was like a dream.

I asked her, “How can you afford this?”

“Don’t worry about that. I work hard so I can, not another word. Okay?”

“Fine by me,” I said.

Marla added, “We have a three o’clock appointment for a full massage at a spa on Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas. I’ve been there before; I know the owner. The spa has plenty of amenities, I think we are going to enjoy this.”

“It sounds wonderful.”

We went downstairs to the main casino; it was my first time. It must have had 10,000 slot machines. It seemed like each one was ringing or playing some kind of music. People were at card tables hunched over and at the Craps table people were cheering. It was a surreal carnival atmosphere.

Marla sat at a Blackjack table. She pulled out three one-hundred-dollar bills. Her first bet was $100. She drew a nine and a Jack, the dealer had a six showing.

“Stand,” she said. The dealer flipped his other card, a five. He drew one more card. It was a King.

“Twenty-one, the dealer wins,” he said. And that quick, her $100 was gone.

She played two more hands and lost both times. She politely thanked the dealer and got up from the table. My baby sister was a very different person from the girl I remember at St. Mary’s High School. We both had the same parents, education, and upbringing, yet she seems so worldly and carefree. I suddenly felt very naïve.

I asked her, “Where did you learn to play Blackjack?”

“I come to Vegas on business often. You start to pick up a few things here and there. You just can’t be afraid to try new things. This is one of my favorite cities to stay,” she answered.

“But the money, you lost $300 in five minutes!” I said.

“It’s not like I play the entire time I’m in town silly. I could just as easily sit in one of the sports books and watch a football or baseball game, have a glass of wine or even just go to my room. That is my normal time in Las Vegas. This is a special weekend though.”

I was impressed and even a little jealous of Marla. She’s five years younger than me but seems so many years more mature.

It was time for us to leave for the spa. She took out her phone and ordered an Uber for us. Ten minutes later we were on our way. I’ve never had a massage and had no idea if I would even enjoy it.

Marla could tell I was a little nervous and said, “You are going to love the way a massage will make you feel. It’s not just the massage itself but the whole spa experience.”

She added, “You do know that the best way to enjoy the full effect of the massage is to be completely naked, right?”

“Completely naked? I don’t keep on my underwear or get some kind of cover-up. I’ve never been naked in front of anyone.”

“Never? Well, don’t be nervous. These people are professionals. They do this all day long. Just trust me, you’ll thank me later,” she said in a reassuring tone.

She also added, “They offer all kinds of services to make you feel special. Take advantage of everything. Like I said, trust me. You won’t have any regrets.”

We arrived on Fremont Street. The outside of the spa was surprisingly unimpressive considering how Marla described the experience I would have. It looked like any other retail storefront. We stepped through the door, inside was clean, with dim lighting. A single receptionist desk with a polite woman and several comfortable-looking chairs were the only thing in the room. It looked like a waiting room in a doctor’s office. Marla gave the receptionist our names.

We waited for only a minute or two. The door to the inner spa opened and two very attractive women greeted us.

“Hello, my name is Amy. Which one is Marla?” Marla raised her hand.

The other woman said, “Then you must be Nicole. My name is Dana. I will be your attendant during your visit with us. I would be happy to take care of anything you might need. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can be of service.”

Amy asked, “How long have the two of you been together?”

Marla and I laughed simultaneously and I said, “All her life, we're sisters.”

“Oh! I didn’t realize that. You don’t look alike. I’m sorry, I thought you were a couple,” Amy said a little embarrassed.

Marla told Amy, “It is Nicole’s birthday weekend. We are celebrating her thirty-fifth.”

Dana said, “Yes, Marla let me know she was bringing you here. Happy birthday Nicole. We’ll make this a very special treatment, I promise.”

It became obvious to me that Marla knew Dana. She escorted me to a private area to change and prepare for my spa treatment. She told me, “If you would like to clean up you have a shower available. I will help you undress and hang your clothes for you. When you are ready, I will escort you to your massage room.”

Although I was very apprehensive, I let her assist me. She took my heels off giving my feet a slight rub. It felt good. Then she unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor around my ankles. Dana picked it up and hung it in a closet. Next, from behind, she unhooked my bra, sliding her hands under the shoulder straps and pushing them off my breasts. It gave me goosebumps; my nipples grew hard. Then she ran her hands down my waist and slid her fingers into my panties gently pulling them off my hips so I could step out of them.

She turned me around to face her. When she saw I was very hairy and asked, “Part of our service here is to trim your pubic area if you would like?”

Now I know what Marla was talking about. I was so shocked at the offer that I just said, “Sure!”

She went to a drawer at a small vanity and took out scissors, shaving cream, and a razor.

“Would you like me to just trim it down, shape it or go with a full baldy?”

I remembered what Marla said and thought, why not. “Let’s get crazy with a full shave. I’ve never done that.”

She told me, “You will love it. That is how I groom. It is such a clean feeling. Your man will love it too. It will entice him to go down on you and suck your pussy.”

I was embarrassed. I didn’t tell her that I haven’t had that experience. I just let it go.

Dana sat me on a chair. She knelt and spread my legs open. My vagina was fully exposed to this stranger. I put my head back and closed my eyes. I could feel her clipping away, stopping several times to brush the curly hair away then starting again. I have to admit, the thought of this woman between my legs gave me a little tingle in that area.

My eyes were still shut. I heard her put the scissors down and I could feel her spread shaving cream all over. Her touch felt good. As she used the razor, I could feel my heart beating and my breathing grew deep. When she came close to the edges of my intimate area, I let out a slight moan and held on to the sides of the chair.

Dana asked, “Feels good, doesn’t it? It is very erotic.”

She continued, shifting my legs around so she could get every last hair. It felt very different, I liked it.

“All done. Stand up, and take a look in the mirror, you look beautiful,” she said.

I had to admit to myself, it did look great and for the first time in my life, I felt sexy.

“That looks wonderful. You were right Dana, it does feel clean.”

She rubbed a cool aloe lotion on the area. My legs started to shake as she was very delicate spreading the cream across my sensitive parts. With my clothes and personal effects secured in a closet, she pulled out a very soft fluffy terry cloth robe and helped me put it on. I sat back down on the chair and she put slippers on my feet. It was time for the massage.

Dana showed me to the room. It was dimly lit, a small waterfall was running in one of the corners and soft music was playing at a low volume. The environment was very pleasant, it was warm and inviting. Marla was already lying on a table. She was naked. I didn’t realize what an incredible body my sister has. Her skin is smooth and bronze in color.

I asked, “Marla, do you go to a tanning salon? You have no tan lines.”

She lifted her head and giggled, “No. This is a real suntan. I go to a nude beach. You should try it sometime.”

For some reason, her answer didn't surprise me. She’s always been a free spirit, never afraid of anything. Nothing she does or says ever surprises me. I know she lost her virginity when she was seventeen. She’s had many boyfriends and I know at times some have spent the night at her condo. Deep down, I always privately thought to myself that some people may think she was a tramp. I never did but it always worried me what other people thought of her. I just thought she was different.

veronik_eyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
veronik_eyess

I looked at her with envy. “Maybe one of these days I will shock you and go with you.”

Marla smiled and said, “I would love that. It is so comfortable and feels liberating. You are a beautiful woman, you should be proud of your body.”

Dana helped me take my robe and slippers off.

Marla was watching me. She hadn't seen me nude since we were young children. “Dana gave me a haircut. It is a new look for me. Do you like it?”

Marla looked up. “That is wonderful. You have a pretty hoo-hoo.”

I was embarrassed when she said that. Dana helped me onto the table. I laid face down as she covered me with a sheet.

“Is the temperature comfortable for both of you?” Dana asked.

Marla responded for both of us, “Yes, it is fine.”

“Your massage therapist will be in shortly. His name is Logan. Enjoy and please let me know if you need anything,” Dana said. Then, she walked out of the room.

“It’s a man!” I said alarmed.

“Of course it is. You don’t want another woman touching you all over or, do you? she said giggling.

“Well, I guess not,” I said with concern.

The door opened. Two men walked in. They were both gorgeous studs. Marla’s therapist’s name was Kyle. Logan came over to my table to introduce himself.

“My name is Logan. It is my job to make sure you are completely satisfied. Let me know what you need. I will start with your head and neck then work my way down to your feet. How does that sound?”

“That sounds perfect,” I said.

As Logan started on me, I could hear Marla moaning in the distance. I turned my head to look at her. She was on her back. Her legs were spread and her mind seemed to be in another world as Kyle’s hands were exploring between her legs. Her hips were moving slightly with his strokes. I think my little sister was having an orgasm right in front of me. Surprisingly, this didn’t bother me. I started to fantasize that it was me. She was enjoying her massage as Kyle poured lotion between her legs. I could see him working her with his thumbs.

She screamed, “Oh Kyle, you are the best! I love when you do this to me. Don’t stop, you have the right spot… that’s it! Right there! Oh God… YES!”

It was then that I realized that my baby sister was no stranger to Kyle. As my sister was coming, I don't know what came over me. I blurted out, “Logan?”

“Yes? Is everything alright? Am I too rough?”

After thirty-five years, I knew I was ready. It just seemed like the natural thing to do.

“Everything is fine. I want what Marla is getting. I want it all,” I told him.

I added, “Be gentle, you are my first.”

Logan said, “First what?

I was hesitant to confess that at my age I have never enjoyed the satisfaction a man could provide. I had never been kissed romantically. I explained what I meant. The whole time I could hear Marla across the room coming over and over.

“I am a virgin. I’ve never been with a man sexually. You are my first”

“Really? Well, I am honored,” he said.

He was such a gentleman to not make a big deal about it. It took a lot of courage for me to tell him that very personal bit of information. He drizzled warm baby oil on my lower back and ass. His strong hands had such a gentle touch spreading it all over. It gave me a shiver up my spine. I loved being handled by this stranger.

He squeezed my ass, kneading it, spreading me open exposing my anus. I tensed up as he circled his finger around my tight little butthole. As he applied pressure, the sensation was unbelievable. This continued for several minutes.

Then he started to explain what he was doing and why. “This area of your body has thousands of nerve endings. When handled the right way it could be as stimulating as fucking. Some women have anal orgasms just from being touched there.”

I wasn’t sure if I had an orgasm but it certainly felt great. I had nothing to compare to the feeling I had.

Logan continued spreading the baby oil on my legs. He worked the back of my thighs, not missing an inch. He was a real professional knowing where and how to manipulate the muscles to make me loosen up. His hands moved down to my calves with the same control and direction. When he reached my feet, he spent some extra time rubbing them. My body felt completely relaxed. The entire time, warm oil was running down my ass and into my vagina.

Logan said, “Turn over now. Lay on your back so I can find where you need special attention.”

I was in such a trance that at first, I didn’t notice Marla had left the room.

I asked Logan, “Where did my sister go?”

“Amy came in to take her to her bathtub. She was done and wanted to relax and clean off the oils from her body. When you are ready, Dana will come in and bring you to clean up too. You will love the feeling of being washed,” he told me.

Logan dripped baby oil on my neck and chest. He rubbed my shoulders and upper arms. His hands worked down my arms, pulling and applying pressure. Each hand is squeezed with just enough pressure to deaden any aches in the joints. This man is a magician.

Then, he spread oil on my tits. The warmth felt good. Like all other parts of my body, he rubbed the oil in, kneading and squeezing my breasts. My nipples reacted to his touch, becoming rock-hard. Logan took them in his fingers, pinching and slightly twisting them as they slipped out of his oily fingers. The sensation caused me to become wet between my legs. I could feel my juices starting to drip. He circled the areola with his fingers. I never realized how sensitive they are.

“Oh, Logan, that feels incredible, don’t stop.”

He didn’t. He spent some time making me feel like a woman. After several minutes his hands moved down my belly. Everything he did was extraordinary. His hands made their way down my hips. His thumbs were so strong rubbing the skin at the bone working toward the front of my thighs. He was a pro knowing exactly where to apply tension. He continued down to my feet. I started to become disappointed that he bypassed my pussy.

I spread my legs slightly and asked, “Logan, what about this?”

He grinned and said, “That’s the finale. We will end the session with pleasure, I promise.”

I could feel Logan starting to work his fingers back up my legs. He passed my knees and up my thighs once again. As he got closer to my sex, I instinctively opened up for him, silently inviting him to take me.

He broke his silence, “Dana did an incredible job on you. You are smooth as glass.”

He poured oil where a crop of fur used to be and slathered the entire area. I looked down; I was glistening. As he started to massage around the outer area, his touch softened, lightly circling but not directly touching my slippery folds. It was so arousing. It was a feeling so foreign but so marvelous.

“The act of foreplay is important. It gets the body and the mind in sync. Indirect stroking creates a feeling of buildup,” Logan said.

I started to mimic Marla’s earlier movement. My hips started to move matching Logan’s stroking motion. He opened my legs wider to the point where they went off the sides of the table. I was fully exposed. His finger started to press lightly on my clitoris. The sensation that cascaded through my body was like nothing I have ever experienced. I could feel a single finger sliding up and down.

Logan continued his lesson. “The clit is the most hypersensitive part of a woman’s body. As I stroke the length of it, blood rushes to the area making it erect, similar to a man’s cock. As it hardens, the hood pulls back and exposes the tip. I call it the pearl. This is the most receptive part of the clit.”

He put a single drop of baby oil on the tip of his finger and started to flick the pearl. The phenomenon was like a volcano exploding. I lost my mind as the fury of my first orgasm took over my body. I was thrashing uncontrollably as he continued dabbing my nub. The waves of longing caused my heart to race and I was panting heavily.

I could hear myself frantically begging, “Logan… Fuck me! Oh God, please fuck me now! I’m ready to give myself to you! I want you inside me! I want you to be my first... please!”

He never let up on my clit. The tremors just kept coming. I never wanted this to end. I craved more. My body was in a state of frenzy.

I started screaming, “Oh Jesus Christ this is what I need! Stroke it faster! I’m yours, take me!”

I lost all restraint of my senses. I was shaking uncontrollably. Logan continued to manipulate my clitoris. After what seemed like an hour, I finally started to descend from the euphoric orgasm I had. When he realized I was coming down from my high he started to slowly let up on me.

He told me, “Take a look. Your clit grew to twice its normal size. As you cum, it turns rock hard and your pearl extends out like the head of a dick.”

As I stared between my legs, I said, “It’s amazing. I've never seen that before. I can’t believe how out of control it makes me feel. You used plenty of oil, didn't you?”

Logan smiled and said, “Most of that is you. Every time you came, you squirted a little and dripped your juices.”

I had no idea. I was laying there motionless, waiting for what was coming next. Then the door opened. It was Dana.

I looked at Logan and asked, “I thought you would make love to me?”

He smiled and explained, “This was just a massage, a full body massage. The staff here makes sure you are completely satisfied, but there is no penetration. I hope you aren’t disappointed?”

“Oh no! Not at all. When we started, I didn’t know what to expect. You were amazing!”

Dana said, “Let me bring you to clean you up. Then I will escort you to where your sister is.”

I thanked Logan as I left the room. What I wanted to do was kiss him passionately but, I controlled my desire. My knees were shaking from the outburst he created. Dana could tell that I was weak. She escorted me to an oversized bathtub. She held me as I stepped in and lowered myself into the steamy hot water. It felt incredible as she washed me with a large sponge and vanilla-scented soap. Her touch was as gentle as Logan’s. First, my back and shoulders were cleaned. Then, I laid back so Dana could wipe the sponge over my tits. Again, my nipples responded by becoming like two bullets.

As she washed my belly, I spread my legs wide open so she could cleanse my pussy of oil and cum. The sponge crossed over the entire area giving me a slight scrub.

I lay my head back and with my eyes shut, I moaned, “That is glorious.”

She answered, “Almost finished. Your sister is waiting for you in the lounge. I am sure she has a great time planned for your special evening.”

Dana helped me out of the tub and dried me off with one of the softest towels I have ever had touch my body. She led me over to a vanity with a full-length mirror. I stood nude with her staring at my body.

As she caressed my left breast, she said, “You are hot!”

There was a selection of perfumes and creams on the vanity. She picked out a perfume and dabbed it on my neck. Then gave a little dab where just a few hours ago was a crop of hair that she meticulously shaved smooth.

“There, the finishing touch. Now you are ready for later,” she said.

My dress, bra, and panties were laid out, waiting for me. I pulled the dress up over my shoulders.

As Dana started to zip the back she said, “No bra?”

“No, and no panties either. I feel like a different woman than when I came here just a few hours ago. You and Logan have made me feel so feminine, so special. This has been a life-changing experience, Dana. I will never forget this. Thank you”

I stuffed my bra and panties in my purse as she led me out to where Marla was waiting.

My sister stood up, smiled, and said, “The night is young. We have so much more to enjoy.”

I could just imagine what was to come.

Published 
Written by Rockwell469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments