Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Road To Bliss

"A young man is seduced by a free-spirited stranger."

55
12 Comments 12
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words

I spotted her walking alone on the side of the rural road, but as I drew closer in the truck, she didn't stick her thumb out for a ride. Her long red hair cascaded down her back, and the shorts she wore revealed a lot of leg. I tried not to stare, but one thing was clear: the girl wasn't from around here.

She was limping a little when I slowed the truck to a crawl beside her. The wedge sandals she had on definitely weren't suitable for a long walk. That July day was hot but overcast, and I had the driver's window down. "Is everything okay, ma'am?" I called to her.

She looked over at me with a scowl. "Who are you calling ma'am?"

Even with that angry glare, she was a pretty thing, with large blue eyes and full lips. Her blouse was made of that stretchy material so she could pull it off her shoulders, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. "Oh, sorry, I was just being polite," I stammered, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

Her face broke into a huge grin. "I'm just giving you a hard time," she told me. "But seeing as how I'm all of twenty-two, I think it's a little soon for you to be calling me ma'am."

"What should I call you, then?" I asked, flashing my own grin.

"Bliss."

Now I was the one scowling; was she taking me for a fool? "That can't be your real name."

"It is since I changed it when I turned eighteen. It used to be Vera, but Bliss suits me better, don't you think?" She winced while looking down at her feet. Those sandals were going to leave some awful blisters.

"Well now, I imagine it does," I managed to say. She had me plenty flustered. "Is that your car I passed a little ways back?"

"Yep. The piece of shit broke down on me." Bliss let out a sigh and then shrugged. "Should have known it wouldn't make the trip."

"I can give you a ride to the nearest town. I'm on my way there. It ain't much more than a spot in the road, but you can get a bite to eat and call someone to pick you up."

Her eyes brightened at my offer. "That would be great!" She hurried around to the passenger door, and once she was sitting on the bench seat beside me, she held out her hand. "What's your name?"

"Van." I shook her hand, feeling a little shy now that she was so close. "It's nice to meet you, Bliss."

"Likewise. How old are you, anyway?"

"I turned eighteen earlier this year." As I began driving again, I found myself wishing I were older; eighteen and twenty-two seemed worlds apart right then.

"And you live around here?"

"All my life. My parents have a farm, and I'm staying on to help with it." When I glanced at her, I made sure to look at her face instead of her chest. "What brings you to these parts?"

"I was on my way to meet some friends at a cabin one of them owns. It's only about an hour from here, so I shouldn't have to wait long for a ride once I get in touch with them." Bliss wrinkled her nose when gospel music began playing from the radio. "You mind if I turn this?"

"Uh, sure, go ahead," I said, caught off guard by her request. "It's what my dad normally listens to when he drives the truck."

"So y'all are religious, then?" Bliss turned the dial on the radio, and a newscaster began discussing the Democratic National Convention and Jimmy Carter's nomination. Finally she found some music she liked.

"Yeah, we're at church just about every Sunday. What about you?" I asked, though I was pretty sure I knew the answer.

"Nah," Bliss said as she settled back against the seat. "I'm really into astrology, though." I gave her a sidelong look of disapproval, but she either didn't notice or didn't care. "What's your sign?"

"I have no idea. It's a sin to put stock in something like that."

Bliss only laughed. "Don't be silly! What's your birthday?"

I didn't like the direction our chat was taking, but I couldn't think of a way to politely change the topic. "Seventh of March," I finally answered.

"I knew it!" she cried, clapping her hands together. "You're a Pisces. You have those dreamy brown eyes, and I can tell you're sensitive. You're an old soul, Van."

I grew uncomfortable under her scrutiny. The last time Ma had given my hair a trim, she got distracted and made it all uneven, and as I now sat next to Bliss, I ran my fingers through the strands, tousling them in an attempt to hide the botched haircut. But Bliss wasn't looking at my hair. Her attention was captured by something she saw through the passenger window. "What's that over there?" she asked. "A lake?"

"Just a pond." I knew the elderly couple who owned that property. They'd let the place grow up so that the pond was barely visible from the road. I was surprised Bliss had spotted it.

"Can we stop and see it?"

I frowned. "Well, it ain't much to see. And it's got snakes and leeches in it."

"I promise not to go skinny dipping," Bliss told me, hand on her heart. Then she cracked up laughing at my expression. "Please, Van? Just for a minute."

I had no clue why she wanted to hang out by that pond, but I decided to humor her. A narrow gravel road led through some trees, and I heard briars scratching against the truck's sides. Luckily, the vehicle was old and beat all to hell already, so a few more scratches made no difference. Once we reached the pond, I turned off the truck, then peered through the woods. I could barely see the owners' house from here.

"This is really nice," Bliss said. "Look at the dragonflies skimming over the water!" I smiled and nodded, happy because she was happy. When she turned to face me, I noticed her grin was downright mischievous. "Hey, Van, you know I also read palms, too."

"I don't want any part of that," I told her firmly.

"Oh, come on, just let me have a peek at yours!" Bliss grabbed my hand, and it seemed impossible for me to tell her no. She peered at my palm, then traced her fingertip over one of the lines creasing my skin. "Oh, my goodness!" she breathed, her eyes growing wide.

"What is it?" I asked in spite of my wariness.

I watched as she tried to hide a grin. "Well, this line right here reveals that... you're gonna get laid soon!" I drew in a sharp breath and jerked my hand away while Bliss erupted into a fit of giggles. "I was just teasing you, Van!"

"It's not funny. Now we should go."

"Don't be mad!" She leaned to stroke my cheek with the backs of her fingers, all her amusement evaporating. "Ain't you ever had a girl flirt with you before?"

I gritted my teeth as I stared through the windshield. "Not like this."

Bliss was silent a moment. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," she finally whispered. "Let me make it up to you." She dropped her hand to my leg, and I could feel the warmth of her skin soaking through my jeans. I didn't move so much as a muscle as her fingers crept higher, but when she cupped her hand between my thighs, I let out a loud groan. I knew it wasn't right, yet I couldn't bring myself to stop her. It felt so good, the way she was touching me. "Wow, it feels like you've got a lot to work with here!"

I looked down at her hand between my legs. "We shouldn't, Bliss," I said, but I knew I didn't sound convincing. "It's wrong."

"There's nothing wrong with me making you feel good, baby." Our eyes met, and Bliss gave me a sweet, sexy smile. "Tell you what, if you let me take out your cock, I'll show you my tits."

I was painfully hard by that point, my erection straining against my jeans. I knew I was being tempted, that this was sinful, but I was dying to see her breasts. I'd been thinking about them since I first picked her up. "Okay," I told her in a raspy voice. Bliss wasted no time unfastening my jeans; it was as if she was eagerly opening a present. As soon as her fingers touched my skin, I bucked my hips a little.

"Holy shit, Van!" Bliss had me in her hand now. "Just how big are you?"

I breathed faster as she gave me a stroke from base to tip. "I don't know. I've never measured it."

"You've gotta be at least eight and a half inches!" Bliss stared at my cock in astonishment. "I've never had one your size, but I'd sure like to try."

I pulsed in her grasp, and I feared I was already too close. No one had ever touched me like this before. "Show me your tits," I demanded. Bliss looked up at me with wide eyes. "You promised."

That wicked smile danced on her lips again as she slowly, teasingly lifted up her blouse. Inch by inch, she revealed more skin until I finally saw the most gorgeous breasts, perky and firm with nipples of the palest pink. "You like them?" she asked, and I could only nod. "It's okay to touch them if you want." I cupped her breasts in my palms, giving them a gentle squeeze. Bliss moaned as I rolled her nipples between my fingertips. "That's getting me really excited, Van! In fact, I'm already so wet, I think I could try to take that huge cock of yours inside me."

"Please!" I whimpered. While I wanted to beg her to stop this before we went too far, I found I could only plead for more. I couldn't resist lowering my mouth to her breast and drawing her nipple between my lips. The sound of my eager suckling filled the truck. Bliss held me firm against her as faint cries escaped her lips.

AlaniIsMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaniIsMorgan

"I want you!" she said while I gave her other breast equal attention. "Do you want me?"

I lifted my head, feeling wild and lost. "I want you so much, Bliss."

Grinning, she took off her sandals and then stripped from the waist down with a speed that shocked me. I couldn't believe this beautiful woman was sitting bare-bottomed in my father's truck. This had to be a dream. Any minute now, Ma would be waking me up so I could tend to the morning chores.

Then I decided there was no harm in me being sinful in a dream. I slid even closer to Bliss so we were in the middle of the bench seat. My gaze moved over her body as I took in every beautiful detail. The curls between her thighs were just as red as the hair on her head. I wondered what it would be like to lick her there, but before I could work up the nerve to ask, Bliss moved to straddle me. "I'm really wet, but I'm still gonna take it slow," she said. "I'll need some time to get used to that big dick!" I just stared up at her, utterly dumbfounded. I'd never heard a girl talk in such a way. Fortunately, Bliss didn't need me to take charge; instead, she was the one giving instructions. "Slide the tip of your cock between my pussy lips."

While she rested her weight on her knees, holding herself just above my erection, I did as she ordered. We both moaned as my skin touched hers. She was so warm and slick. The look on her face was one of sheer determination. My eyes widened when she grasped my cock and guided the head to her entrance. Then she began lowering herself onto me. "Oh, my God!" I groaned. I never imagined something could feel this damn good!

Bliss sucked in a breath through her clenched teeth. "Fuck, Van!" Sweat beaded on her cheeks and at her hairline. "You feel even bigger than you look, and you look huge!" Her flesh was hot and tight surrounding my dick as she took more and more. "You like being inside me?"

Those words made my hips give an involuntary thrust, and Bliss yelped. "I'm so sorry!" I panted. "I didn't mean to hurt you!"

"It's okay," she whispered with a grin. "I guess you answered my question!" Finally she sank all the way down, and I stared, incredulous, at our joined bodies. Her eyes met mine. "I wasn't sure I could take it all, but now that I have, I just want to fuck you hard!" When she began riding me, I whimpered and grabbed hold of her hips.

"Bliss, I'm gonna... I'm sorry, but I can't..." I was already too close, and we'd only just gotten started.

She nodded in understanding. "We'll stay still for a minute, then." I gave her a grateful smile, and she cupped my face in her hands before kissing me. I froze, unsure, but Bliss was patient, her lips coaxing mine apart. I let out a pleasured moan when our tongues touched. Her kiss grew demanding, and then she was riding me with a steady, instinctual rhythm. I groaned helplessly, knowing I couldn't last.

"Wait!" I cried.

Bliss only threw her head back, her fingertips digging into my shoulders as her hips moved even faster. "You feel so fucking good! That big cock's gonna make me come soon!"

I was panting and sweating, fighting my need to come. It was a kind of agony, to be buried inside her while trying to hold back my orgasm. Bliss began making desperate little cries, and I thought I might miraculously last for her, but then she slowed her pace just long enough to pull her blouse over her head. The sight of those perfect tits being thrust in my face as she resumed fucking me was more than I could bear.

I tensed up just before I released a roar that made a flock of birds take flight from the edge of the pond. My body bucked hard against Bliss. It was as if I couldn't be deep enough inside her while each powerful spurt of semen erupted from my cock. She cried out, holding tight to me. "Yes, yes, come inside me, baby!"

I shuddered beneath her, feeling as though I was being completely drained. When I finished, I expected her to ease off my cock. I was still hard and knew it would be a little while before I went soft. Bliss somehow seemed to know this, too, for she resumed riding me. Even as I grew painfully sensitive, she fucked me hard and fast. "Bliss, please!" I panted. "Please come!"

"Almost there!" She was overwhelmed by her own need, and I could only let her use my cock for her pleasure. Seeing the way her flesh gripped me as she moved along the length of my erection made me flush with renewed excitement. I played with her nipples, giving them a pinch. "Fuck!" Bliss shrieked. She grabbed my hand and guided it between her thighs. I stared in confusion, but once again, she made it clear what she wanted. "Rub me right there!"

With the tips of my index and middle fingers, I massaged what felt like a swollen pearl of flesh. Bliss actually screamed, and my eyes widened as she began shuddering and spasming, her muscles milking my cock with rhythmic contractions. I watched in awe, realizing I was witnessing a woman's orgasm.

When she collapsed against me, I slid my arms around her. She laughed softly, and I felt her lips on my neck. "You sure that was your first time?"

I couldn't help but grin. "Yes, ma'am, my very first."

"Well, the woman you settle down with will be very happy, indeed!" Bliss sat up with a faint moan, then looked between us. I was quickly going soft inside her. "We've made a real mess, Van. I, uh, need to clean myself up, if you know what I mean." I lifted myself off the seat a little so I could take a clean handkerchief from my back pocket. Bliss accepted it with a grin before easing herself off my lap. When my cockhead popped free of her, I noticed her wince, but she didn't seem to be in any pain as she used my handkerchief to wipe between her thighs. Once she was finished, she gently slid the handkerchief over my skin as well, mopping up more semen.

"Thanks," I whispered.

Bliss smiled and placed the soiled handkerchief on the floor of the truck. We didn't speak while she got dressed and I put away my cock. "I'm going to miss seeing that," she murmured.

"If you were to stay around here a little longer, you could see it any time you wanted," I told her.

Bliss raised her eyebrows. "So I take that to mean you don't have any regrets about what we just did?"

"I don't know how I could regret something as wonderful as that, Bliss." I knew I was smiling at her like an idiot, and whatever she saw in my face made her stroke my cheek.

"I wish we could spend more time together, but I never stay in one place for long." Her gaze was tender, yet I still felt a rush of disappointment.

"I understand," I said, managing to keep the smile fixed on my face. We were quiet as I drove her the few remaining miles to town, and when we arrived at a restaurant with a pay phone outside, Bliss leaned to kiss my cheek.

"Thanks for the ride, Van." She winked, and I knew her words held a double meaning.

I blushed, my old shyness returning. "I'll stay with you till your friend gets here."

Bliss got hold of someone by phone--a man, I realized, when I heard his voice carry through the receiver. She arranged for him to pick her up, with me giving directions so she could relay them to her friend. While we waited for him, Bliss and I ordered some food. I insisted on buying her milkshake, burger, and fries, despite her protests. "I have money, Van. After all you've done for me, I should be buying your meal!"

"I'd never let a lady do that."

That made Bliss laugh. "But I'm a liberated woman!"

I could just imagine the look on my father's face if he heard that kind of talk. Ma would faint if I brought a girl like Bliss home. "Liberated or not, your money's no good here, so put it away," I said.

She thanked me, her gorgeous blue eyes full of so much warmth that I had to look away. I already missed her like crazy, and she wasn't even gone yet.

After we finished eating and I paid for the meal, I jotted down my phone number on the receipt. "Keep this so you can give me a call whenever you come back for your car," I told her.

"Will do," she said, but I wasn't sure if I believed her.

We headed out to the parking lot. The afternoon was growing late, but the sun remained high over the trees. It wasn't long before a Chevelle pulled up in front of us, and the young man behind the wheel stuck his head out the window. I noticed how his entire face lit up when he called to Bliss.

She grinned and waved at him, then turned to me. "Thanks for everything, Van. I had such a great time today!" I closed my eyes as she gave me one last hug, her body pressed against mine.

"Even if you were stranded in the middle of nowhere?" I teased.

"I had amazing company." She gave me a peck on the lips before slipping out of my embrace. Again she promised to call, but I sensed her eagerness to get going.

I watched them drive away, knowing I'd never see Bliss again. But I'd shared an entire afternoon with her, I told myself, and that made me luckier than most.

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments