Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Business Trip

"An exhausting day leads to a different night."

57
18 Comments 18
1.5k Views 1.5k
814 words 814 words

Author's Notes

"This is what last week brought me."

I awoke in a sweat last night. The sheets were soaked. My surroundings were unfamiliar. It took me a few minutes to clear my head. I thought, that’s right, I’m in a hotel. But, did it really happen? Was it real? Or was this just a dream? I lay naked, out of breath. My pussy was tingling.

Yesterday was a long grueling day. Meeting after meeting wore me out. Dealing with people in Washington is tiresome at best, so many are full of themselves. Too many bullshit artists for my liking. I was looking forward to returning to Florida. My last meeting ended around 5 p.m. I was ready for some dinner and a cocktail, then to bed. I spent the evening alone, finished eating, and went straight to my room. I was so tired I think I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Then, all of a sudden, it was dark out, and I found myself traveling alone on a rural road. I was in my Mercedes lost on some back road. I wasn’t sure how I got there. After just a few minutes of driving, I ran out of gas and was able to get the car to the side of the road. Of course, when something like this happened, I was in an area with no cell service. I decided to wait until daylight before I ventured out for help. Doors locked and my seat reclined, I tried to go to sleep.

The sun was rising. I was facing east and I had a clear view of the brilliant orange sky. In the distance, I could see a vehicle heading in my direction. Then another, and soon, I understood what I saw: about a half-dozen motorcycles speeding toward me. I exited the car to flag them down to see if they could help me.

They slowed to a stop. It was then that I realized that this was an outlaw motorcycle club; it was like a scene out of the television show ‘Sons of Anarchy.’

The lead rider approached me. He had a patch that said President; his name was Brendon. He seemed nice enough and offered me a ride to the next town. I was relieved and accepted. It was exciting; I hadn’t been on a motorcycle since I was a teenager. We traveled only several miles reaching a secluded picnic area. We pulled in, and the rest of the riders followed. For some reason, this didn’t frighten me.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

One of my Bucket List fantasies was about to become a reality. Brendon manhandled me off his bike and led me to a picnic table. I was in shorts and a t-shirt. He bent me over the table and tore at my shorts and panties, forcing them down below my knees and around my ankles.

With no hesitation, he took me, plowing his cock into me. He was big, and I was grunting with each push. This was pure animal instinct. He was using me for his pleasure and I loved every inch of him. In a short time of Brendon pummeling me, he howled as he came. When he was done, he flipped me onto my back and invited the rest of the club to come and enjoy me.

The next biker yanked my t-shirt over my head and ripped my bra from me. I lay naked on the picnic table as one by one; they started to take turns using my body for their gratification. The chill in the morning air caused my nipples to harden like diamonds. Two of them started to bite and suck them. One of the men became aggressive, even leaving teeth marks on my tits. And through all of this abuse, I was in heaven.

One dick after another until all six had their turn. I came with each one. It was a fabulous feeling, though I was very tender. When the last biker was done, I thought I would dress and we would be on our way. Not the case. The Prez, as the gang called him, came back for seconds. I was surprised that he wanted more since I had cum dripping down my legs; I was a sticky mess. He had a remedy for that. His powerful hands rolled me onto my stomach. He grabbed my hips, and I could feel the head of his cock start to penetrate my asshole.

I was about to have my first anal experience… when I awakened from this incredible gangbang.

In my slumber, I was diddling my pussy as I dreamt of the bikers repeatedly fucking me. I was kind of sorry I didn’t find out how the rest of my dream went. Now I want to go find a rural road to go for a drive.

I can’t wait to get home.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments