Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At God's Defense

"Orgasms of the Species"

8
5 Comments 5
841 Views 841
372 words 372 words

Author's Notes

"True story..."

Once before time, an up-and-coming creator faced the committee as he defended his thesis, Inventing Humans, Just for the Fuck of It. One observant committee member questioned the motivation this new species would have to breed and multiply.

"Mr. God, you state in section four that these new humans will reproduce by having the male plant his seed inside the female through a process of insemination involving their similar, but different, multifunctional organs, that could take anywhere from mere seconds to up to an hour or more. The female is then to nurture this seed within her for a full two-hundred and seventy days before ultimately expelling a new human out of the same organ that only a small portion of a human could fit nine months before. This sounds as if it would be incredibly painful, and possibly harmful to the female. What motivation will females have to endure this burden and ensure the survivability of this new human race?"

God replied, "During the insemination process, I have created the possibility for the female to experience unimaginable sensations that she will be unable to find anywhere else on earth. She will taste the flavor of sunsets and hear the sound of rainbows. Her eyes will roll back and witness the sight of musical crescendos dancing between her ears. With her nostrils filled by the sparkle of diamonds, her skin will brush the heavens, while she cries out for me by name. The female will crave this experience, and she will do anything for a male, any male, to bring her to this place, assuming he knows the way."

Following up, the committee member inquired, "And the male, he too will experience this same moment of ecstasy as motivation for the simple act of donating his seed?

"Oh, no. For the male I will provide a quivering tickle and goofy facial expression, only achieved through seed donation. Being none the wiser, the male will crave this experience even more so than the female."

"And you are confident this will lead to sufficient reproduction of the race?"

"I have tested this on the Wild Hare, which is thriving beyond expectations. I am convinced, humans will breed like fucking rabbits, so help me, me."

Published 
Written by BentOrgan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments