Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonded By Love

"John wanted to try out a collar. Sophie didn't like it at first, but she might be warming up to it..."

3
0 Comments 0
476 Views 476
602 words 602 words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy :3"

She clipped the collar on my neck and took a step back.

“I don’t know, John,” she said. “It makes you look…”

“Like a pet?” I asked.

She nodded, not exactly in approval.

I looked in the mirror at the way it nestled into my fur. My tail began to wag.

I felt… Protected. A warm comfort spread through me as I brushed my hands through the fur on my neck, feeling the leather strap taming my wild passion. It looked out of place on my fox-like features, but it felt so natural. So real.

“Sophie, I hope you can get used to this.”

By the time we made it to the bedroom, our clothes had been left behind in a crumpled trail. My penis was throbbing with anticipation, enhanced by the bond to my wife that the collar strengthened. She clipped on a leash before collapsing over the edge of the bed.

I knelt on the floor, pushing my nuzzle up to her warm pussy. I lapped my tongue and inhaled, admiring her scent. Her thighs quivered as she moaned, caressing my head and scratching behind my ears. I pushed my tongue further in, desperate to take in the full taste of her. Wild passion rushed down my spine to fuel my twitching erection.

My carnivorous fangs began to gently nibble on her labia as I sucked. She moaned again. My cock yearned to be surrounded by her warmth, planting its seed.

I licked a line from her lips to her belly button and grabbed her waist. I slipped the tip of my cock in her lips and let out a relieved sigh as I pushed all the way in. Burning lust rushed from my penis to the rest of my body. Without thinking I pulled her hips toward mine and thrust again, my head high in the air.

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

I felt a tug from my collar and let out a small bark. My eyes were rolled back in ecstasy as I thrust again. The overwhelming feeling of her wet pussy intoxicated me as my hips began moving faster, harder.

She tugged again, domesticating the wild beast inside me. She pulled my head to her shoulder and caressed it softly.

“Who’s a good boy?”

Her warm breath in my ear sent goosebumps down my spine. I began to grind slowly, cherishing the waves of close, intimate passion. She let out a moan with each smooth thrust. I longed for the moment to last forever, calmed by her warmth. My hands moved to her waist, and I slowly brushed them through her fur and below her tail. I relished the feeling of her warm fur rubbing against mine, our heaving chests connected through our bond. The soft sounds of her moans in my ear edged me closer to climax as her claws lovingly scratched my back.

I began thrusting faster again, holding back my seed as her moans grew louder. I caressed up her body to grasp the fur on her head and gently bit her shoulder, feeling my balls about to explode as they plapped against her taint.

I couldn’t hold back as I felt the warm cavern take me in. An intense feeling enraptured my body. She tugged the collar again and I came, thrusting with each euphoric spasm. Sophie let out breathless moans as I filled her with my seed, tugging the fur on my back. I let out long breaths as the sperm evacuated my balls and dripped down her taint. My heart melted as she caressed behind my ears.

“You’re such a good boy.”

Published 
Written by alykaios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors