Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gina Comes Calling

"Gina overhears Luna and her lover"

21
17 Comments 17
1.4k Views 1.4k
842 words 842 words

It was early evening and Gina made a call to Luna, a co-worker and also a very close friend. They talked through a couple of work-related things and were starting to make some plans for the weekend when Gina heard Luna inhale sharply.

“Are you okay, Luna?” She heard some shuffling in the background.

“I’m fine, just a little tired from a long day.”

They kept talking and gradually Luna started to lose track of the conversation. “No, Lun, Saturday at two at the restaurant by the Townsend Center. Don’t forget to tell Nat.” Gina knew Luna always preferred to have Nataly with her. They’ve been together for several years and Gina was one of the few co-workers who got along famously with them both. She knew there had been some silly consternation at the office when Luna and Nat showed up at the annual company holiday party and were quite obviously a couple. But Gina took it in stride even if some others were stupid about it! Particularly some of the guys, as if they had a chance with Luna in any case.

Gina got another look of concern on her face when she heard Luna inhale again and then whimper slightly. Before she could say anything else, she heard a muffled noise and then a much louder cry from Luna.

It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on. She did know that saying anything about it would just embarrass Luna to no end. So, with a grin, she repeated the list of plans for Saturday.

“After a late lunch, we have to go by the bakery and arrange for the cake for the monthly birthday party. Normally Addie would do that, but she’s on vacation for the week. The bakery closes at five, so we can’t dawdle over lunch. Then I was thinking about a little shopping, there’s that new leggings store at Townsend’s. How does that sound?”

All she got back was an ‘uh-huh’ sort of noise followed closely with several other muffled, yet sexy sounds. Gina leaned back on the couch. She thought about ending the call, but she was sort of enjoying her friend’s noises.

“We can all come back to my place and have a bit of a Girls' Night. That new movie is premiering on cable and I know both you and Nat want to see it. I’ll pick up a couple of bottles of wine and you two can crash here.”

AvroraSnoww
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvroraSnoww

There was some sort of sound that might have been an acknowledgment and in the background, she could hear Luna saying “Oh my god” through what had to be her hand over the phone’s microphone. Then the sexiest groan, more like a long keen, made Gina’s own body vibrate in tune. Without thinking about it, she pressed her hand to herself and nearly made a sound of her own.

“So how does that sound?” She asked, not sure of what kind of reply she was going to get.

The returning sounds weren’t smothered at all but seemed a little distant from the phone as if Luna dropped it. When Gina heard “Oh fuck!” she stopped pretending to care about the conversation either.

The sounds from the phone were sexier than any porn flick. Gina put her phone on speaker and upped the volume. She unbuttoned her slacks and slipped her hand inside. She found herself a bit damp and when she rubbed across, she felt herself get even wetter. A small part of her felt a little guilty, but just a tiny part. Lesbian porn wasn’t something she ever looked at, but those noises were making her re-think that!

The phone should have melted at the noises coming across. In her mind, Gina pictured what might have been happening. There were some rhythmic grunting and the occasional outcry. She wasn’t sure of all the details, but it sounded wonderful. She could hear Luna more clearly than Nataly, which gave her the mental image of Nat down between Luna’s long legs. That image surprised her because while she knew the two of them were lovers, she never took the next step and pictured them making love. Gina considered herself straight, but the way the sounds were turning her on wasn’t something she would have predicted.

And those were more than enough sexy sounds to take her right along as she heard Luna convulse in orgasm. It was glorious! She felt herself climb right along with her, her hand moving quickly, her clit taking the brunt of it as her juices kept everything so slick. She heard herself call out once, twice, and finally in a loud and unmistakable cry.

As she slowly recovered, she realized she hadn’t heard a sound from the phone in a while. As she looked at it, she heard Nat’s voice, “So, was it good for you?” Her face reddened as she heard Luna laughing loudly.

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments