Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jane's Need

"You hear his zipper."

52
17 Comments 17
1.1k Views 1.1k
237 words 237 words

Author's Notes

"Just a quick fantasy"

You knew what he wanted, your married pussy. Ever since the first time at your husband's office, his thick cock hasn't left your mind, keeping you wet and wanting more.

You continue teasing him during the corporate mixer.

Unknown to you, he follows you into the long hall and toward the restrooms.

He pulls you quickly and pushes you into the unisex restroom, locking the door. With his rapid moves, you can only moan.

You feel dampness flood your married pussy, knowing his cock is yours.

With one push, you're face down on the marble countertop.

You hear his zipper as one strong hand keeps you steady. His other hand pulls your skirt to your waist.

He pulls your pink bikini panties down around your knees.

Two quick slaps on your ass, making you scream out.

With one stroke, he fills your married pussy.

You lay still, reveling in his thick phallus taking you. He gives you sexual pleasures that you've come to miss.

You are moaning and mewing as he pounds a shattering climax that curls your toes. You ride the best orgasm in years,

He grunts as he pumps ropes of his seed deep into your married pussy.

When he finishes, he slowly walks you out and presents you to your husband.

He shakes your husband's hand with a cocky smile.

As he leaves, you feel his cum starting to drip down your married thighs.

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments