Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More to Love

"Take one cup of chubby chasing, add a handful of mutual lust, a pinch of teacher and student, and stir well."

8
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
875 words 875 words

Author's Notes

"Any allusions to real people and events are purely coincidental and have nothing whatsoever to do with actual people or events."

“All right, that's it for today, everyone,” my professor said, turning away to begin erasing the whiteboard. “You have your assignments, and I'll see you next class.”

I smiled to myself, watching and waiting as the other students left before hugging him from behind with a soft sigh. “I couldn't wait to see you today.”

He smiled, turning to me with open arms and a teasing grin as he dropped the eraser to lead me into his office. “I know the feeling. Come here.”

“God, I've been dying to kiss you all day,” I murmured, pressing myself into the warm softness of his body.

He could only smile in response, cupping my chin in his hand before catching my lips in a gentle but very passionate kiss. I moaned, pulling away momentarily as I let my hands wander down to his tummy to give it a gentle squeeze.

“Mmm, you smell so good,” I murmured, kissing him lightly. “And you taste even better.”

He laughed. “Let's go home, sweetheart, before somebody discovers us like this.”

“I thought you'd never ask,” I teased. “You look good enough to eat.”

He groaned softly, wrapping an arm around my waist. “So do you.”

“God, I want you so bad,” I murmured, giving his tummy another gentle squeeze. “I'd say we should just stay here, but I don't think either of us would want a repeat of that time the Dean dropped by to give you paperwork.”

He blushed, face in his hands. “God, that was embarrassing. You were barely able to hide in the closet before she would have caught us.”

I nodded. “Less talking and more leaving. It's not just the risk of being caught; I might not last if we don't hurry.”

He moaned, quickly grabbing our things and turning out the lights. “Then we better go.”

I couldn't help the giggles that escaped my mouth. “You don't say.”

The drive home was mostly quiet because we were both too far gone to say much. Whimpering softly, I could feel myself leaking into my panties as we finally pulled into the garage.

“Patience, my love,” he soothed. “Once we get inside, I'm all yours.”

I nodded, quickly undoing my seatbelt and taking the keys he handed me. I unlocked the door but didn't open it, choosing to wait for him instead. He came up behind me a few seconds later, blue eyes darkened from need, as he opened the door. He followed me in, relocking the door from inside in the process before wrapping his arms around me, my own finding his tummy again and squeezing it gently. His lips met mine in a passionate kiss, carefully pushing me up against the door as the kiss deepened.

LunaSinclair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaSinclair

“Mmmmh,” I murmured. “I think I could cum just like this.”

“Just from touching my tummy?” he said, a soft moan falling from his lips at the thought of what he could do to me. “God…I want you so bad.”

“Mmmmmh… yeah, just from touching your tummy,” I murmured, bringing his hand between my legs so he could see what he did to me. “Feel that?”

He bit his lip as he lifted me into his arms. “God, yeah. Come to bed with me, my love.”

“Anytime you want,” I said, kissing him desperately as I ground myself against his soft thigh. “I need you so badly right now.”

“I can see that,” he teased, gently depositing me on the large, overstuffed chair in the corner with a wink. “Let me take care of you, my darling.”

I could only whimper in anticipation as I watched him undress, knowing he purposely left his underwear and feeling too desperate to do the same as he finally settled onto the chair next to me. He smiled, tenderly helping me remove my clothes, tossing them onto his with a grin.

“Now,” he said, as he slid his hand into my panties to give my clit a few gentle, teasing rubs. “Where were we?”

“Just about there, I think,” I mumbled, straddling his soft thigh as I faced him, arms wrapped around his neck as I got comfortable.. “Need you so bad…”

He kissed me in response, gently pressing his thigh against the wetness between my legs so I had something to grind against as we made out, soft moans and whimpers falling from my lips and landing in his mouth. I pulled away after a few minutes, sliding my more than thoroughly soaked panties off and kicking them onto the pile of clothes on the floor. He moaned, taking me into his arms as I rocked against his thigh, my hands moving from around his neck to gently feel up the irresistibly soft curves of his tummy.

I could feel my release getting closer as I continued to ride his thigh, moaning softly as I finally soaked his thigh with my juices. I buried my face into his chest as I rode out the aftershocks. He pulled me closer, kissing my forehead and rubbing my back in just the way I loved.

“You really needed that, didn't you, my darling?” he said, holding me tightly as I began to drift into sleep. “Get some rest. I'll be here when you wake.”

Published 
Written by JustAnotherSapphic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments