Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Retirement Plan

"401k by any other meaning would still be as luxurious"

18
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
624 words 624 words

“You like that young dick, yeah?”  Dustin panted as the older woman bounced on him.  Spank! 

“Say you like young dick, old maid,  go on declare it, and this young dick is gonna make that milf pussy cum”

Stasi’s eyes rolled in her head as she bounced like a rag doll on Dustin’s dick.  

Harris was watching laying on the bed next to them, idly stroking, waiting for his turn. But he may not make it, the sight of her bouncing on his best friend's dick may bring him before he is even inside her. She was so fucking beautiful....

“I like young dick, fuuuuck I like young dick--OH!!”  she wailed as her orgasm slammed into her hard and fast as she flailed clenching and bucking on top of Dustin’s ridgid, ejaculating body. His eyes screwed shut tight and shaking as this toes curled, “Yeah that’s right bitch, cum, cum, cum on this dick, oh! Oh! Damn…. I love milf pussy.”

Watching them both cum, Harris couldn't hold back any more and he came against Dustin's leg, quietly swearing his pleasure under his breath as his body hummed and shivered with so much intense sensation.

Stasi collapsed, panting and laughing.  “In all my years, I've ... never cum. I thought I did, but it didn't feel like that.

Harris leaned over and kissed and nibbled her ear.  “Well, we got lots of friends, Ms. Stasi, we can spoil that milf pussy with all the young dick she can take.”

“Well, that is one way to spend my retirement, oooh,  everything feels so … sensitive, let me catch my breath first.”

Dustin chuckled.  “Well, you can have another kind of  401K plan, Ms. Stasi.  A whole harem of dick ...don’t worry, we’ll take good care of you. Just stick with us, Dustin and Harris will make sure there are plenty of young, agile, men to keep you purring and satisfied.”  He assured her, glancing at his friend who was nodding his agreement, then Harris lowered to suck at her nipple.

JosieCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosieCat

Stasi shivered feeling his lips and sighed, “Four Hundred and One young men to fuck whenever I want? That sounds like heaven. Just let me catch my breath first, small nap, and I will be ready again..”  She felt the post coital nap start to crowd her mind. "Now I get those jokes about falling asleep after sex . Orgasms take a lot out of you."

"Have you really never had an orgasm before today, Ms. Stasi?" Harris asked, his tone incredulous, how could anyone have sex with a woman like Ms. Stasi and not make sure she was thoroughly satisfied, it didn't make sense to him.

"Never had an orgasm until today. Haven't had much luck, finding considerate partners."

"Maybe you're just a cougar, Ms. Stasi, you like young dick, we should take you to our fraternity and let you really have fun"

Ms. Stasi moaned. "Hush now, let me nap or I'll have to spank your young ass."

Harris and Dustin chuckled in unison. She reached down to find him still hard in her cunt, and wanted to pull him out but the thought of it out made her pout, "Will it bother you if I keep you inside while I nap, just keep you warm for when I wake up?"

"Doesn't bother me in the slightest, Ms. Stasi," he sighed running his hands in a caress down her back.

"Good thank you..."

Harris moved up closer to the pair of them and closed his eyes as well. Not the Spring Break he imagined but hell if it wasn't hot in its own way.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments