Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wedding Present

"Have you ever watched your wife have sex with another man? Have you ever been aroused by the infidelity unfolding in front of your eyes and been completely powerless to do anything about it?"

47
9 Comments 9
1.9k Views 1.9k
702 words 702 words

Eyes wide, I sat staring at them, my heart thumping with undisguised excitement.

Tied securely to the hard chair and locked in the chastity device Helen had chosen for me, I watched. My eyes were riveted on my wife as she kissed him seductively on the lips. My cock strained against the hard plastic, desperate for release.

I could see the unashamed lust in her eyes as Jamie’s hands pushed my wife to her knees. Her willing lips waited. She quickly unzipped him, and I heard that unique, moist sound as she noisily took his cock into her mouth and sucked him. I listened to his groan of pleasure as Helen engulfed his entire length, her sultry eyes wickedly locked on mine as she deep-throated my best friend.

Clamping my teeth around the ball gag my wife had fitted on me, I closed my eyes and swallowed. When I opened them again, things had moved on. I strained at my bonds as Jamie’s hands roamed under Helen’s dress – not to stop him, you understand – but because I was desperate to stroke my imprisoned member, impatient to find relief.

My wife was a clever girl, far too clever to allow her husband that forbidden privilege. Denial was, she said, her gift to me on this night – and that I would thank her later.

She caught my eye and smirked. She could see how aroused I was. Then she deliberately parted her stockinged thighs for him. She had chosen not to wear panties on this special occasion, and the sight of her pubic hair drove me to a new level of excitement and despair. The moisture on her engorged labia shone with desire, and I moaned helplessly into the gag.

Their passion was strong now, their ardour impatiently taking over. Jamie clambered between my wife’s legs and positioned himself at her entrance. She smiled enticingly up at him.

Slowly, inch by inch, he slid his glistening cock into Helen’s dripping snatch. She gasped as he sank to the hilt, ploughing her depths and stretching her to new limits. I watched as her eyes closed and her lips parted. My wife moaned in utter contentment as he slowly began to pump in and out of her.

LiahFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahFerrer

It didn’t take long. They were both too close.

“Cum in me!” she urged breathlessly. “Fill me with your seed, Jamie. Give me what I want!”

His balls instantly pulsed, shooting his potent load deep inside my wife’s welcoming, adulterous cunt. Helen screamed rapturously, and I came spontaneously, my little plastic prison jerking powerfully in response to my wife’s euphoric cry.

They collapsed into each other’s arms as, breathless, I sagged in my chair, unable to take my eyes away from the two of them.

Jamie finally roused himself from my wife, and Helen’s oozing cunt gave a satisfied belch as she finally allowed his softened organ to slide from her sticky walls. Thick white spunk leaked reluctantly from between her swollen lips and dribbled hesitantly down between her cheeks.

My wife sighed in satisfaction. She smiled at her lover and then threw me a mischievous grin.

Rising from the bed, Helen tiptoed over and removed my gag. Her fingers delved into her faithless, sodden cunt. Smiling, she scooped out the sticky mess and offered it to me. My lips welcomed the evidence of their lovemaking. I tasted their combined essence; their sultry, forbidden passion. I feasted on her infidelity and savoured the taste of their adulterous union.

My wife laughed delightedly. Her fingers grazed the plastic prison encasing my still-hard member, encountering the evidence of my negligent, sterile discharge.

“Thank you, darling,” she whispered.

Firing blanks sucked. This way, my wife got what she wanted.

And so did I. Helen knew exactly what made me tick, and what I so fervently desired. And this was her gift to me.

She was very thoughtful, my wife.

“Is it alright if Jamie stays the night, darling? After all, we want to be sure, don’t we?”

And yes, my best man had been more than happy to help us out on our honeymoon. It was his gift to us both.

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments