Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Warm Relief

"A wholesome vanilla one-shot featuring an anthropomorphic fox and his wife sharing their true love."

5
3 Comments 3
466 Views 466
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first time writing something like this, so let me know what you think!"

A rush of warm air hit me as I opened the door, twitching my nose to the sweet scent of banana bread. I shook off the snow from my fur and basked in the comfort of finally being home.

My ears perked towards the kitchen. I could hear Sophie washing some dishes, softly humming a tune. I smiled, taking off my boots and closing the door. I slowly moseyed to the kitchen, my tail swooshing behind me in patient anticipation.

“I can finish those off for you,” I offered, entering the kitchen.

She turned around and smiled, proudly displaying the sink plug in her hand as the sink drained behind her. “Nice try, sweetie.”

I smiled back. “Perfect timing, as usual.” I set my hand on her waist as we touched noses, relishing in each other’s scents. She pulled me into a warm embrace, resting her head on my shoulder. I slid my other hand to the back of her neck to caress her lush, red fur. The final chill from working outside evaporated as a wave of sensation pulsated throughout my body.

She pulled away from the hug, took one glance at my tail, and smiled. It was wagging furiously, a long, fluffy swoosh of red ending in a clean, white brush. Hers was doing the same.

She grabbed my hand. “Come”

I followed as she practically dragged me up the stairs and into the bedroom, fumbling with my belt. I watched her jump into bed, only to pounce after her in eager anticipation of the shared adventure we both knew was coming.

She lay on her back, giggling like it was still our honeymoon. I crawled on top, gently kissing the end of her muzzle. The wave of sensation intensified as she brushed her hands through my fur and under my shirt. I pulled my face from hers for a moment to let her slide my shirt off in one smooth motion.

I slid my hands up her thighs and began nuzzling her neck. My ears perked at the sound of her soft moan, and my tail stiffened as she slid her hands down the back of my waistband. I let out a small grunt in response, allowing my hands to wander past her panties and up her waist, where I could pull her A-line dress over her head. I struggled a bit, as usual, but in no time we were back to our positions.

“Breed me,” she whispered breathlessly. A rush of blood flowed to my cock. It felt like it was going to burst out of my jeans.

I kneaded her breasts in my hand and kissed her neck, inhaling the sweet scent of her fur. My hands migrated to give her belly rubs, and I gently kissed a line to her chest, licking her muzzle on the way down. Her nipple felt good on my tongue and I gave it a little nibble.

She moaned again, slightly louder this time. My penis twitched in desperate longing and I let my muzzle advance at a slow pace, slipping her panties down her soft, furry legs.

I lapped my tongue, taking in the familiar taste of her lips. Her thighs quivered as I licked, and her pheromones coursed through my veins like a pleasant narcotic. I rubbed by nose up her wet labia and began rotating my tongue, taking in deep inhalations of her perfect scent.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

“More,” she moaned as I began gently sucking and nibbling between her legs.

My penis could take it no more. My balls were screaming, bustling with virile cum. I clumsily tried to take off my pants while nuzzling her pussy with my tongue deep inside.

I crawled back up and slid my arms under hers to scratch behind her pointy ears, bringing her head closer to mine. We locked tongues as I began slowly grinding on her labia. I cherished the rough feeling of her fangs on my tongue and the urgent tingling overtaking my limbs.

I slipped in, feeling the warmth of her vagina surrounding my pulsating cock with a new wave of euphoria. I pulled my head away and moved my hands to her belly, caressing her warm fur up to her breasts. I thrust again, answering her euphoric moan with one of my own.

The feeling of her hands brushing against the white fur of my exposed belly was almost enough to make me explode, but I stayed strong. I thrust again, a deep desire welling down my spine and into my enraptured penis. I went slow, cherishing the flames of passion and the soft purrs of my partner.

My carnal instincts began taking over. I started pounding faster. I couldn’t help but let out a small bark, drowning in the ecstasy of our shared pleasure.

“Harder. Please.”

I opened my eyes. Sophie’s muzzle was up, exposing her neck. I began thrusting harder, faster, gently nibbling her neck as my animalistic lust powered my hips. My balls plapped deliciously against her taint. I let out another bark, muffled by her soft neck.

“Oh, please, please,” she panted. “I think I’m gonna...”

I desperately held back my flow of seed as my hips continued to thrust, immersing my penis in her warmth. Sophie’s moans grew louder and louder, as one of my hands grabbed her tail and the other massaged her clit.

Just one more… Just one…

The floodgates blew open with my last euphoric thrust. I let out a relieved moan as my cum fertilized her fecund eggs, thrusting with every spurt of seed. My body was overtaken with unspeakable pleasure as my cum and hers overflowed onto my fuzzy balls. I let the feeling take over me, falling limp on my wife with a relieved sigh. She panted helplessly as I tried to thrust a few more times, finally letting my penis stay engulfed in her warm, dripping pussy.

She began petting my head as I lay limp, soaking in more semen than I thought I had in me.

“I love you,” I moaned. I wished we could stay like this forever. Her caresses melted my heart.

“I love you, too.”

Published 
Written by alykaios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments