Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Washington DC Trip

"Having some fun on a quick business trip."

50
12 Comments 12
1.2k Views 1.2k
753 words 753 words

Author's Notes

"I love turning a boring business trip into a little fun."

I was with a man that was a closet homosexual and I thought I caused that to happen. When we first met, he couldn’t keep his hands off me or his dick out of me. Time quickly diminished his drive. My self-esteem was low and my libido was even lower. I thought I caused that. After confiding in a close friend, she suggested that I see her doctor. She specializes in hormone therapy. I equate it to Viagra for women.

In a very short period, I went from the life of a Benedictine Nun to a raging sex addict. I stayed faithful to my husband though. It was to keep up appearances. It was only when I caught him in our house with another man that I ended the charade. Up until that point, all my sexual activity was fantasizing while masturbating. Oh, I still take care of myself often, but now I explore other avenues of gratification.

Last night was one of those times. I am in Washington DC for work. Several women from the office I was visiting wanted to take me out for dinner. It was a much-appreciated offer. It crossed my mind that I would love to take the three of them back to my room and have a lesbian gangbang. I came to my senses and didn’t do that. I accepted the invitation and told them I would meet them. I wanted to go back to my room and freshen up first.

When I travel, I have a driver assigned to me, one of the perks of my position. The downside is I am recognizable and generally keep my guard up. I quickly went to my room, changed out of my conservative business suit, and into a casual dress I packed for just such an occasion. I made a conscious decision to omit the bra and panties; it felt so much better without them.

My driver knew the place I was meeting the others in Dupont Circle. They were already there and able to procure a table in the corner of the room. My seat was facing out so I had a good view of the entire dining room and bar area. Dinner was fun. I enjoyed their company. We joked and laughed, gossiped about everyone in Washington, and after several bottles of wine, touched on their personal lives, mainly girl talk. I was very careful and revealed nothing about me.

Vanessa_Wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vanessa_Wet

The evening was coming to an end. One by one, my hosts for the evening started to leave. Thanking them each for a lovely dinner, we said our goodbyes. Now, I was alone and not ready to leave. I stood from the table and took a seat at the bar. It was early; I had nowhere to be and wanted a nightcap.

Getting up onto the barstool took some effort. My dress was short (I love to show off my legs). Apparently, my dress rode up slightly providing a nice view of my freshly shaved pussy. The few men who saw the show looked away, almost embarrassed. One gentleman in a suit and tie became mesmerized. He never took his eyes off me. It was time for me to have some fun.

As the bar started to clear out, the guy leering at me never moved. The attention was causing my hormones to race. I could feel myself starting to get wet. The blood was rushing through my body and my clitoris was starting to swell and made an appearance. My body was kicking into high gear.

I discretely positioned myself so I could give him a performance that he would never forget. My dress was already pulled high on my legs. I helped it along, inching it up slowly, legs slightly spreading, until he could see the radiant glow between my legs. I could see he had a massive erection in his pants. He subconsciously started to rub himself. My legs spread wide, giving him a full view.

It was fun teasing him but, it was time for me to go. I called the bartender for my check. He informed me that the gentleman at the table took care of my tab. I glanced over and mouthed thank you. Before he could make his way to me, I was out the door. My driver promptly drove me back to my hotel… alone.

As I sat in the car, I wondered to myself if he shot a load in his pants. I’ll never know.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments