Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Art Theater

33
9 Comments 9
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was something completely out of left field for me. I’d never even imagined that I’d ever do anything like it.

You see I’m still young, seventeen, and I don’t have a whole lot of sexual experience. I had a girlfriend for about a year, and we went all the way about half a dozen times. We fooled around, you know, hands and mouths, a lot more than that. But I’ve only done more than making out and feeling up with two other girls. Both amounted to my finger-fucking them and then them, going down on me. With each girl, it happened exactly once.

So, I don’t have a lot of experience, but I’ve never once questioned my orientation. Being into sports I’ve seen quite a few other guys naked in the shower or whatever, and not once given them a second thought, or a second look. Even after what happened I still think it was just a freak thing, but...

So, it was a Thursday evening, and I met a friend at a little theatre to see a movie. It was an art house with only two screens and wasn’t very crowded. When the movie ended, we stood in the lobby, talking and finishing our sodas. Instead of walking out together, we’d said goodbye there as I had a pressing need to go take a leak. By this time another show had started, and the place was deserted.

The theatre was old, and the bathroom hadn’t been redone in fifty years or so. When you walked in there were two sinks to your left, two stalls to the right, and a half wall separating the sinks from the urinal. I could see a guy, standing with his back to that wall, glance towards me quickly and then turn back to his business. I’d never been to the can in this theatre and assumed there were multiple urinals behind that wall. So, I headed that way.

There was, in fact, only one urinal, one of those old multi-person ones and this guy was standing at the far end of it. There was only room for two, but there was enough room for him to get past me, so I moved up beside him.

I unzipped, pulled out my cock, and let loose a powerful stream of piss.

Now like I said I’d never had any leanings toward guys in a sexual way and was certainly not in the habit of checking out their packages in public bathrooms. However, some movement caught the corner of my eye, and I glanced quickly over at him.

What I saw very definitely took me by surprise. This guy was, not surprisingly standing there with his dick in his hand, pointing it at the urinal. What was surprising, however, was that the dick in question was quite obviously semi-erect.

He was slowly, half squeezing, half pulling on it with his left hand. It was that movement that caught my eye. He wasn’t pissing and I quickly assumed that he was merely squeezing off the last few drops.

Diverting my gaze to the customary straight-ahead angle I continued to pee. As I’d had a large soda and had been holding it in for pretty much the entire movie, it seemed as if I was pissing for days. Despite the protracted time this guy never zipped up and moved away. As my stream finally started to slack, I glanced quickly over at him again.

He was still standing there with his left hand lazily pulling on his cock. With me on his right, this meant I had a very clear view of his actions. His dick was even bigger now, and when I say bigger, I mean huge. It had to be at least seven and a half inches long and looked almost as thick around as my wrist. And… it was clearly not yet fully erect. I glanced up quickly and he was looking at me, although we both quickly looked away.

What the hell was this guy doing? My first instinct was to zip up and get the hell out of there. But there was something that seemed to keep me standing there.

For one thing, I was curious just how big this guy was going to get. At the same time, I was curious about how far he was going to go if I stayed. Also, I wasn’t really quite done pissing. But to be honest I also had another reaction.

I found it kind of cool that this guy was so brazen. I mean, sure it was an art house theatre in a neighborhood that had a significant number of gays living in it, but still this guy was flashing his hard-on in a public place, to a complete stranger.

On the other hand, it also was feeling awkward as hell, and I guess that was what made me start talking.

“What movie did you see?” I think my voice even cracked.

“View...” he said softly.

“Me too,” I replied and looked at his face. “What’d you think?”

“I liked it,” he kind of smiled, “a little dark, but...”

“Yeah, pretty depressing.” I couldn’t seem to keep myself from glancing down. He now had his hand wrapped around the base, and sure enough, it was even bigger. The head was fat and purple, and some veins had started to show on the shaft.

I looked away.

My flow of piss had stopped completely several moments before, and I shook my cock a couple of times to make sure there’d be no drops. I really think I was about to leave when I heard his voice again.

“The acting was really something,” I looked again at his face, “especially the kid.”

“Yeah, I was impressed.” The irony of my reply struck me, and I once again looked down at his impressive cock. He held his hand tightly against his pubic bone, the fingers still wrapped tightly around the base. I guessed he must be fully erect now as it stood out about nine inches and pointed upwards at an angle. It was as if it was on display, which I guess it was. The purple head was the size of a lemon. The thick shaft was now crisscrossed by prominently outlined veins. It was pretty amazing.

ErikaIngramm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaIngramm

I shook my own cock once again and with surprise came to the realization that it was starting to get hard. I suddenly felt really confused; I was getting a hard-on with a guy! What the fuck!?!

Once again movement drew my eyes back to his cock. His hand moved slowly up the shaft until his fingers encircled and squeezed the head. Then he moved it slowly back down to the base. He was starting to jack off!

I felt my own cock surge in my hand. Glancing back down at myself I realized that it was hardening fast. In mere seconds I was looking down at my full six-and-a-half inches, flushed red, my fingers around the shaft feeling it pulse in my hand.

“Really beautiful too,” I heard him murmur. It took me a second to realize he was talking about the movie, or was he? I glanced up at his face and he was quite obviously looking at my penis.

I felt frozen as my eyes moved back to his engorged cock. Unable to move, gripping my own erection and watching him stroke that monster.

He kind of turned towards me and moved closer. That fat head was now bobbing up and down just inches from my own hard cock as his hand pumped up and down the shaft.

I thought, what if someone comes in, and glanced quickly over my shoulder. I realized the half-wall blocked any view from the door. I looked back at his face, and he was smiling at me. “Do whatever you want,” he said gently.

At a loss, I simply watched him as he continued to stroke his cock. After a few moments, almost unconsciously my own hand started to move. It felt great, gripping my hard shaft, moving up and down, matching his rhythm with my own. Shit, I thought. I’m in a public restroom mutually masturbating with some guy I’ve never seen before. But somehow it seemed pretty cool.

We didn’t talk we just watched each other jack off. I was already starting to feel that familiar feeling in my balls. He moved even closer to me until his big cock touched mine on each downward stroke. The contact seemed to take me even higher.

Then suddenly he stopped his hand, releasing his cock, and for some reason, my hand stopped moving too. His thick shaft came to rest lying across mine right behind my enflamed cock head. I felt both of us twitch and surge at the contact.

I kind of thought I knew what was about to happen, but I could do nothing except stare at our two penises touching each other.

He reached over slowly until his palm pressed against the sensitive underside of my cock. Then he slowly wrapped his fingers around my shaft as I moved my hand away to give him access.

What the hell am I doing I thought. We stood there for a moment, him just holding my throbbing cock, pressing it up against the underside of his thick shaft.

I knew what he wanted me to do and in a bizarre way, I wanted it too. I hesitated for a moment but then pushing all thoughts out of my head I reached up and grasped his thick shaft. My fingers barely reached around it and it felt very much alive under my touch.

We began to jack each other off.

He seemed to know just the right pace to keep me close without going over. In fact, within a couple of minutes he had me right at the brink, but somehow still going higher. His touch alternated between firm and feather soft, and he was building my orgasm better than I ever had in years of experimenting with masturbation techniques.

I’m sure my touch was nowhere near as good, but I tried to make up for my lack of technique with enthusiasm. I don’t know what came over me, but I was really getting into handling that huge pulsing mass and I felt a strong desire to give this guy a cum that at least approached what he was doing to me.

My left hand moved up and down that long thick shaft in a rotating, medium-firm grip that on me always brought a hard orgasm relatively quickly. With my right hand, I played with that fat purple head, using a light touch, coaxing it to explode.

Between his technique and my concentration on giving him pleasure, I somehow managed to hold off my orgasm. From his breathing and the soft moans that escaped his lips, I figured I was doing something right.

Just when I thought I couldn’t last another second, already higher than I’d ever been before, I heard him moan loudly, “Oh yeah... oh that’s so good… you’re gonna make me cum!”

That sort of set me off. As I watched the first long, thick strand of cum explode out of that fat head, splattering my hand and the wall above the urinal I felt my own explosion wash over me.

I never came so hard. And I never saw as much cum in my life as poured out of that bucking monster, all over my hand, the urinal, the wall, and my own spewing cock.

Everything after that remains a blur. I know, somehow, I got my cock back in my pants and stumbled out of that bathroom.

I don’t know what this all means… if it means anything. I do know it was pretty amazing and if I ever saw that guy in a public can again, I think I’d probably do the exact same thing. 

Published 
Written by lee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments