Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Invitation

"An evening spent with a longtime friend gets cranked up with a big reveal"

72
11 Comments 11
6.5k Views 6.5k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is sort of a "Frankenstein creation." It was a series of incidents that I distilled down to a single story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you enjoy this story, please like, comment, and follow."

It was a typical mid-summer Saturday afternoon. A longtime friend, Mike, had invited me to stop over that evening to hang out. Mike’s house was about a ninety-minute drive away and it was inferred that there would be quite a bit of drinking involved, so I packed a bag just in case I needed it.

Mike was in his mid-thirties, and I was a few years older than him. He had recently gone through a divorce from his second wife and was having a bit of a personal crisis at the time. He had been trying to keep himself as busy as possible so that he didn’t have to spend too much time sitting around thinking about things.

He had always been a curious sort of guy. Mike had been twice married and typically ran through women like crazy anytime that he was between relationships, or one was on the rocks. Although he did some masculine things like spend a lot of time working on cars and firing his small arsenal of guns, there was also another side to him.

Mike also did several things that most men his age don’t typically do, such as go to tanning booths or spray tan. He had recently spent thousands of dollars on teeth whitening and was well known for getting “all-over” hair removal.

I had always been curious about Mike and whatever his real sexuality was. In fairness, I was never open about my own sexuality to anyone around the workplace, either. I wondered if anybody else would be at his house on this particular evening, or if it just be the two of us. That led me to be overly cautious, and I went to his house prepared for almost anything.

When I arrived, it seemed like I would be the only guest that evening. I was somewhat relieved because I was certain that I wouldn’t have known anybody else at the party. Conversely, it also put on quite a bit of pressure, because until that night we had never spent time together away from work.

I knocked on the door and Mike let me in. I toted in my overnight bag, as well as a few packs of my favorite beers. He volunteered that I should toss my bag on the couch. Although there was a spare bedroom, his ex had taken most of the furniture from it, so either of the two couches was my best sleeping option.

Mike was quick to offer that we both take a dip in his swimming pool. I hesitated to take him up on his offer because it just seemed strange for us to strip down to essentially our underwear minutes after getting together. Instead, I asked for a raincheck and mentioned that I could really use one of those beers.

We each grabbed a beer and put the rest in the refrigerator. There was already quite a bit of alcohol in there. He invited me to join him at the counter and we sat at adjacent bar stools.

We chatted for a while. Most of the conversation was centered around the handful of women that he had either recently lured into his bedroom or was attempting to do so. He was all over any sort of social media that he thought would get him a piece of action. After a quick synopsis of his dating situation, he grabbed his phone and started to show me the profiles of his current targets.

Mike was never known to be “light on the details” with me. I got a very thorough description of the women as well as his encounters with them. Predictably, he opened the pictures file on his phone and started to show me some of the photos that he had taken with them. Mike had shared some of these pictures with me before, but I was about to get overloaded with them.

As he clicked through the folders, I could see that the file with the suggestive or explicit pictures had more than three thousand images in it. None of them were sorted at all, although they naturally clustered together by the default name that the camera assigned them.

The vast majority of them were of his most recent ex, whom he had been with for around seven years. While she was average-looking, I never really cared for her too much. I knew a bit too much of her backstory, and I found her to be a detestable human being.

There were some really attractive girls as well, particularly his first wife. The pictures of her in her late teens absolutely blew my mind. He eagerly showed me all of her pictures and then sent them to my phone for my own personal enjoyment. Then he admitted that they had hooked up just a few weeks prior and asked me if I wanted to see how she looked in the present. I was apprehensive about how well her body would have held up but ended up pretty impressed.

While she had put on some weight and had a couple of children since that time, she still looked much the same. Her previously impressive C-cup breasts had ballooned to some bra-busting letter designation that I couldn’t really comprehend. They were still remarkably perky given both the years that had passed and their size. Still, it was strange to see her standing in front of the couch that I had just passed by as she flashed him for the camera. The fact that he admitted that she was currently married made me feel slightly uncomfortable as well.

Having caught my full attention at that point, I was hit with a barrage of different images. Each time, he would show me a picture and then pull the camera back to hunt for the next one that he wanted to share. It would have been much easier if we had simply gone through the images together, but I already knew why he didn’t do that. There was a lot of stuff on there that he was reluctant to show me.

While I have no way of knowing what was actually in that folder, Mike would occasionally post pictures of himself on his Instagram account. Typically, those pictures were selfies that he would take while modeling different underwear, quite often thongs. It was a strange thing to share with others, particularly people at work. That didn’t seem to faze him, though. He would often brag about how much women liked his ass.

As the “back-and-forth” continued, he slid his phone over once again. When I looked down, I saw a photo of him and his most recent ex. He was seated on the edge of the bed in front of a mirror, while she was leaning crossways across his lap with his cock halfway down her throat. As I looked down, a shocked look flashed across my face, and he quickly pulled the phone away. He acted like it was an accident and said, “Oops, wrong picture,” or something like that.

He continued to show me pictures for a while, but now my mind was stuck on that one particular image. I had never really found Mike to be an attractive guy before that day. One quick glimpse of his ex struggling to manage his fat cock changed my outlook, though.

I had always noticed how much he like to brag about his big cock. That seemed to be pretty typical of guys that I have spent time with before. Generally, the more that they brag, the less impressive they are. Mike had just blown my entire theory out of the water.

The pictures of his first wife had already got me aroused, but now I was almost shaking with excitement. I wondered if he had taken hardcore pictures of himself with her as well. After pondering it for a moment, I was convinced that he had.

I kept trying to envision the earlier photo in my head. It was such a quick glimpse that I really couldn’t even be sure that I had seen what I thought I did. I was certain that I saw at least three, perhaps four, inches of very thick cock that she could not fit inside of her mouth. That, combined with a very impressive set of low hangers, made me almost giddy with excitement.

After what seemed like forever, I finally figured out a clever way to broach the subject again.

“I feel pretty bad for your ex, man,” I volunteered.

“Yeah, why is that?”

“It has to be dangerous wrapping your lips around that needle-dick.”

“Yeah, whatever!” he blustered. Then he offered one of his typical demonstrations where he mimicked handling a ridiculously oversized cock and imitating her making “glugging” sounds as he pounded her throat with it.

“I am just saying that the quick look that I got didn’t look very impressive,” I taunted.

Mike grabbed his phone, once again eager to prove me wrong and verify his impressive manhood. After a bit of searching, he gave up on finding the picture in question and flashed me a completely different image.

It seemed to be a fairly recent picture. Mike was a rather tall guy and had to stand at about 6’4”. His weight tended to fluctuate wildly. If he was single, it would drop dramatically until he was in the two-hundred-pound range. When he was attached, it would quickly balloon to two-fifty plus. In the picture, he was clearly on the lower end of that scale.

He was facing the camera with a full erection. I was quickly able to confirm that it was indeed as thick as I had originally thought. His cock seemed to be about eight inches long and the full, plump balls that dangled beneath it made it look all the more impressive.

Surprisingly, he doubled down on the dare. He started to slowly swipe through the other pictures on the set. Several of them, not surprisingly, featured side profiles that showed off his smooth, hairless butt. As I looked closely, I caught a glimpse of something black peeking between his crack.

“Dude, are you wearing a butt plug?” I asked. “You totally are, aren’t you?”

“What? No, of course not!” he answered defiantly. “It must just be something in the background.”

”Must be something in your background,” I fired back.

“Why are you looking at my ass, anyway? At first, you want to see my big, fat cock, then you want to check out my ass.”

“I just see what I see, man,” I stated matter-of-factly. “I will admit that your cock is pretty impressive. I can see why your ex was struggling with it, I would as well.”

Mike had stepped forward by volunteering to show the pictures, so it was time for me to acknowledge some interest.

“Yeah!” he chirped. “You’ve been thinking about my big dick a lot, haven’t you?” he challenged.

“Not until a few minutes ago. But now it’s all that I can think about, “I confessed.

That was as much of an invitation as Mike required. He stood up and yanked his shorts to the floor exposing his eager and erect cock. I stood up and dropped to my knees. Unfortunately, Mike was so tall and well-equipped that I had a difficult time finding a comfortable position to address him properly.

True to my word, I sucked his cock in clumsy fashion. I completely enjoyed it, even if it was highly ineffective. Several times during the exchange, he reached over, squeezing my ass with both hands.

When I backed away, he immediately asked, “Are you ready to take this big, fat cock in your ass?”

At that point, I had already figured out what Mike wanted to hear from any partner. He thrived on any sort of confirmation that he had a big, fat cock. While I was going to use it judiciously, I would give him what he wanted.

“Yeah, I’ll take your fat cock. If you admit that you were wearing a butt plug in those pics.”

AlanaStoneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaStoneTS

“Okay, okay. I admit it,” he relented. “I have a couple of plugs that I wear sometimes. I would always wear one while I was fucking Brit(his ex) and it would always make me cum so hard.”

“Alright, stud. Show them to me!” I exclaimed.

I started to remove my clothes as I followed him to his bedroom. He searched through a drawer and produced two butt plugs. They were both similar in appearance. One was pretty small, the second one was medium-sized. They were shorter, spade-shaped plugs with an anchor-shaped base.

“So, where are your dildos?” I asked.

“Dildos?” he repeated, clearly playing dumb once again.

“If you have butt plugs, you surely have dildos. I don’t think that you are stuffing this inside without loosening things up a bit first.”

Mike opened another drawer and pulled three smaller-sized dildos out of it.”

I grabbed the larger butt plug and stated, “We need to get this inside of you. My ass only accepts a full load.”

Mike scurried off and returned with a large bottle of lubricant and a handful of towels. We both removed the remainder of our clothing, and I watched as he wet the smallest dildo and his hole before inserting it in front of me. He let out a groan as he slid it in, sounding as if he enjoyed it more than he ever would have admitted. I wasn’t so sure that using it in front of an audience didn’t make it more exciting for him, either.

He worked the dildo in and out of his hole for several minutes before tossing it onto one of the outstretched towels. The process was quickly repeated with the one that was the next size up. I stood there watching intently, hoping that I would be invited to participate. Instead of trying the third, he grabbed the large butt plug and lubricated it. Mike winced as he pressed it firmly against his hole. When it finally popped inside, he shuddered. I watched him squirm as it settled into place.

As soon as that little bit of business was done, he was ready to go. I, however, had to tap the brakes for a moment. Fortunately, I knew just how to do so.

“Wait, dude! I can’t take that big, fat cock of yours without a warm-up of some kind. Is it alright with you if you use your toys on me first?”

Mike smiled, sadistically. Then he grabbed the two dildos that he had just used and carried them to the bathroom sink. After a quick scrub with soap and hot water, he returned to find me on all fours on the edge of the bed with a towel stretched out underneath me.

He lubed up the smallest dildo, and I took it easily. After a few thrusts, I asked him to move on. The second one wasn’t much larger and in a short period of time, I was encouraging him to really give it to me. He started to really work it aggressively. When that didn’t get the best of me, he exclaimed, “You are a fucking whore, dude!”

We quickly moved on to the largest of the dildos. It was still considerably smaller than Mike’s cock, although it was probably above average when compared to most people. This one I definitely felt much more than the first two. Mike seemed to be getting anxious back there and he was getting more physical.

“You moan like a fucking bitch!” Mike chirped as he kept adding lube while he pumped away.

Figuring that I was as prepared as I was going to get. I told Mike that I was ready. He wrapped a towel around the toys and took them off to the bathroom. When he returned, I had dropped to the floor and was bent over the edge of the bed.

“Are you going to give me your big, fat cock or not?” I asked.

As I looked back, I could see that he was clearly still going full steam ahead. He quickly lubed up his cock and lined it up. He pressed it against me for what felt like forever until his cock finally surged inside of me. My legs trembled for a moment before curling up behind me.

“Fuck!” I cried out. “Lots of lube, and take it slow at first,” I rattled at half volume.

“Yeah, beg me to take it easy on you, bitch!” Mike laughed.

As he slowly pumped away, I felt the chill of fresh lube being pushed inside of me, followed by a sting as Mike’s left hand smacked my ass hard. I was able to adjust to Mike’s size pretty quickly. Although it was still a bit of a stretch, I was down to the “good” kind of discomfort.

“Give me that big, fat cock, Mike!” I growled.

There was little hesitation on his part. He started to pump away furiously, gaining depth with every thrust. Soon, I could feel his body crash into the back of my thighs, while his balls made a “thud” sound as they smacked against the mattress.

There had been a pretty long buildup to our encounter, so Mike was clearly pretty eager to fire off his weapon. He started to pump away furiously.

“Tell me how much you love it!” he spat out.

“Your big, fat cock feels so good, Mike!” I cried out. “Give it to me! Fill my hole with every drop of your cum!”

Mike tried to maintain the pace, but his body seized up. He cried out “Gah!” several times as his big, fat cock throbbed inside of me. It felt like he had pumped a gallon of warm jizz inside of me.

When his cock stopped throbbing, he started to rock back and forth slowly, once again. He slowly withdrew it only to ask, “Don’t close up.”

He waited for several seconds as he stared at my gaping hole before plunging his cock inside once again. After repeating the process several times, he admitted, “Fuck! You have a well-trained hole, man. That was the best anal sex I have ever had.”

I was neither surprised nor disappointed that Mike had left me unfulfilled. It was a really good fuck and I got everything that I could have asked for. Besides, I knew from his response that we weren’t finished quite yet.

We both did a quick bit of cleanup, as well as washing his sex toys once again. From that point, we didn’t even bother to put our clothes back on. We just hung around the house in the nude, one of us a bit more hung than the other. Mike grabbed his phone and ordered a whole bunch of Chinese food. We continued drinking while we waited for it to arrive.

When the delivery person arrived, Mike peeked out the window.

“It’s a chick. She’s not bad-looking,”

He walked to the door completely nude. It was then that I realized that he was still wearing the butt plug from earlier. He immediately started flirting with the delivery girl. She was clearly a local American girl and not of Asian descent. Although she had a pretty face, she was a bit curvy for my style.

Mike continued to press her. He asked if she wanted to come in and if she had ever had a threesome with two guys before. She seemed really hesitant, but not offended. When she declined, he made several references to giving her a “big tip” while looking down. Eventually, she escaped to her vehicle as one last request for her to stop by after her shift seemed to misfire.

He brought the large bag of takeout food to the counter, and we ate a bit, but not a lot. Then we put the rest in the fridge.

I laughed at Mike and asked if he was going to wear that plug all night long. When he responded, “Maybe,” I offered to replace it with something else.

“What do you have in mind?” he asked.

“Take a chance and see where it leads,” I answered.

We quickly regrouped and headed to the bedroom. I collected the sex toys from before as well as the lubricant. I directed him to the bed, and he climbed on his back near the foot of the bed. As I approached, he lifted his legs up offering access to his ass while his big, eager cock rested on his abdomen.

After a light tug on the plug, I could see that his hole had closed tightly around the narrow stem. I added a couple of drops of lube and started to rock the plug back and forth. It took a fair bit of teasing before I finally managed to wrangle that tiny plug free of his tight ass.

I grabbed the smallest dildo and lubed it up. I started to slowly work it into Mike’s hole. He grunted effeminately with every motion that I made. Once I was satisfied with his response, I went on to the second one and repeated the process. As he warmed up to the medium one, I was torn about whether to use the larger one or not. It seemed telling that he hadn’t used it on himself earlier, so I decided to use something else.

“Have you ever been fucked with a real cock, Mike?”

“No,” he answered nervously.

I found it amusing that he was the nervous one considering the size difference between the two of us. I removed the dildo from his ass and stated, “Yeah, you’re ready.”

Mike looked nervous as I lubed up my cock, but little did he know that I was more nervous than him. As I closed in, it was difficult for me to manage his long, awkward legs as well as line myself up. As I slid my cock just inside, he let out a gasp and his legs tensed up almost knocking me backward.

Still inside…somehow, I clasped the back of his knees with each hand and held them at bay. As I started to thrust away, he let out a whimper each time.

“How does a real cock feel?” I asked.

“Different,” he answered. “Different, but good.”

I couldn’t help but stare at his meaty cock as it rattled with every thrust that I made. As I worked my way deeper inside, Mike squeezed his cock tightly. I think it was in part for stimulation and also to raise his sagging balls up and out of the line of fire.

I started to speed up only to realize that Mike’s tight hole was already getting the best of me. Finally working my way up to an aggressive pace, I was determined to return the favor and deposit my load inside of his hole. Mike, sensing that the end was near, quickly pulled his hand away.

“Cum on my cock!” he grunted.

Almost there, I quickly pulled out and started stroking away furiously. After such a long build-up, I tried to keep my aim low. The first round fired onto his chest while most of the rest landed either on Mike’s cock or balls.

It felt strangely humiliating standing there with my cock hovering above Mikes. His cock was over an inch longer than mine and if you factor in his giant balls as well, he probably was over three inches longer in total. The real difference was his girth, though. I would bet that his overall weight was double that of mine and I am not on the small side.

As soon as I finished, Mike started to smear my cum all over his cock. He began pumping away furiously, with his plump balls bouncing around all over the place. Within a minute, he started to make a grunting noise. He lifted his ass up off of the bed and sprayed his load onto his chest and neck.

Mike slumped onto the bed and slowly brought his hand to his face. He licked the remaining cum from his fingers and I decided to join him on the bed. I returned the favor and licked some of the cum from his chest.

After fifteen minutes of rest, Mike got up and left the room without saying anything. I heard the shower kick on and he climbed inside. I was pretty sure that things had just gotten awkward when I heard Mike shout in my direction.

“There is room for two people in the shower!”

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments