Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Todd's Sexual Awakening - Part One

"Todd stared down in horror at as his dick had come to life as he had looked at another guy's butt"

58
6 Comments 6
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Todd Bittle was an eighteen-year-old, in his last year of high school, about to graduate. He was also the captain of the school's basketball team. He had always been straight and had lots of girlfriends, but the arrival of the new guy, Wes Pope, had him question his sexuality.

It was after basketball practice after school when Todd was in the showers of the men's locker rooms that he heard someone turn on the shower beside him. He glanced to his left and saw that it was the new guy, Wes Pope.

Wes Pope was a gorgeous Asian African-American guy with short black hair.

Todd watched as the guy showered with the water trailing down his six-pack stomach. He gulped as his breathing increased. He began to feel a stirring of arousal down in his groin, especially when the guy turned his back to him and showed his perky black butt. Todd felt something move down below. He silently gasped in shock and horror as he stared down and saw that his dick had come to life looking like a rocket ready to take off.

What is happening to me? he thought. I'm not gay!

Wes turned off the shower and glanced over at Todd with his back to him. "Hey, you're Todd Bittle, right?" he asked pleasantly.

"Yeah," Todd replied gulping. He'd turned his back to him as he was too ashamed and embarrassed that he had an erection for the first time ever over a guy.

"Well, nice meeting you, dude," he replied. Wes wrapped a white towel around his waist and walked away.

Todd watched him walk away and sighed with relief and then stayed down at his rock-hard erection. What was he going to do about his dick? He couldn't face his classmates like this. There was only one solution, he had to masturbate.

He wrapped his right hand around his dick and moved it up and down gently at first but then the speed grew faster making a smacking sound. Todd's breathing increased and he let out soft moans of pleasure. His blue eyes were closed as he leaned back against the cold wall of the shower. Visions of Wes's perfect body came to mind and his hand speeded up and so did his breathing and moans as he felt himself building up to an almighty orgasm. Todd's body convulsed up and down as ejaculation spurted out from the tip of his dick all over the shower.

Todd breathed heavily and a smile of satisfaction spread across his face. Wow, that felt so good to him.

"I hope I'm not interrupting," a male voice said catching him off guard.

His eyes flung wide open and he stared mortifyingly as Wes stood there in shock before him.

"Sorry, I was gonna say that the janitor wants to close up the school," Wes said.

"OK, thanks for letting me know," Todd replied, embarrassed. He washed himself off and got dressed.

Wes followed him to the door of the men's room. "Is that why you were rude to me earlier, Bittle?" he asked with a smile.

"Excuse me?" he asked.

"When I asked earlier who you were you were rude. Was it because you've got a thing for me?"

Todd stared back at him in shock. "No, I don't have a thing for you, Wes. I'm straight," he replied.

Wes pushed him back against the lockers and leaned against him staring into his eyes. He glanced down at Todd's pants and grinned at him. "Is that why you're hard for me?" he asked evenly.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

He gulped. "I have to go," he said. Todd pushed him away from him, but Wes kissed him. "I said I have to go!" his tone got angrier as he pushed him away.

Wes grabbed Todd's balls in his left hand making him gasp loudly. He grinned and pulled down Todd's shorts and his brown eyes widened at how hard and big Todd's cock was. He grinned at him. "Looks like someone is a big boy."

"Don't. I have a girlfriend," Todd said.

"Ssh."

Todd watched as Wes crouched down to his knees and took his dick in his mouth. He leaned his head back against the lockers and gasped pleasurably. His hands found their way to the top of Wes's head and shoved them down to go deeper on his cock. His breathing increased as his body began to rock back and forth with his balls banging against his legs.

"I'm cumming!" he whispered. His body convulsed for several seconds as he came deep into Wes's mouth.

Ten minutes later, Todd rushed out of the locker rooms confused and angry at himself for letting that happen. He wasn't gay. Or was he?

Over the next week and several months, Todd deliberately ignored and avoided Wes whenever he saw him at school right up to graduation.

Wes watched from a distance as Todd accepted his high school diploma. He followed Todd to the English classroom and locked the door several hours later.

"Wes, what are doing?!" Todd demanded angrily.

He ignored him and walked right up to him and kissed him hungrily with passion. "I'm fed up with you ignoring me, Todd," he said.

They kissed hungrily for a moment with their around each other falling back on the desk.

"I can't!" Todd cried. But felt his dick growing hard in his pants through his green cape.

Wes pulled up his cape and unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down and took his cock deep in his mouth.

He groaned out with pleasure as he sat on the desk with his legs wide open being sucked on. Todd threw back his head with pleasure and groaned louder as his balls were being sucked now.

"God, take me, Wes!" he cried.

Wes unbuckled his jeans to release his own hard monster and spat on it and rubbed his left hand up and down on the shaft before guiding it towards Todd's inviting ass hole. He pushed his cock deep inside it making them both gasp with pleasure. He rode up and down on Todd gently at first before building up speed.

Todd had lost his virginity again but this time with a man. He moaned and groaned loudly with pleasure. "Harder! Don't stop!" His legs wrapped around Wes's waist.

Their lovemaking increased making the desk wobble and thud against the floorboards like an earthquake shaking.

"Oh, man!" Wes cried as his body became as stiff as a board and then shook as he came deep inside Todd's ass.

The men looked at each other breathing heavily with sweat across their brow.

"How do you feel?" Wes asked with a smile.

"I feel wonderful!" Todd replied back with a smile.

Wow, Todd thought to himself. I can be honest with myself now and admit that I was into guys after an exploding experience like that. I hope to experience it again.

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments