Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Black Lace Love Affair

"A New Year's Eve party you're not going to want to miss!"

6
5 Comments 5
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Part two to be posted soon."

Farren walked from room to room checking every detail of the newly renovated two-level barn. It had taken the better part of the year to transform the one-hundred-year-old wooden structure into the erotic playhouse of sexual decadence that she was now walking through and creaming at the thought of all the breasts, nipples, cocks and tongues that were going to be darting, flitting, lapping, and fucking here in just a few hours.

Farren, Gemma, and Chad had spent copious hours redesigning the massive 2200 square foot barn. What had begun as a fantasy Farren had shared with her throuple partners at last year’s New Year’s Eve party, had now become a reality that Farren was very proud of.

Night after glorious night, they had discussed, sketched, and tried (often via makeshift prototypes) their carnal ideas before coming to mutual agreement. Once complete, it had taken weeks to find the right contractor and then several more weeks going over every detail with their contractor to ensure their vision was understood. As the client, and official designer, Farren had worked closely with the contractor and her crew over the past ten months, three weeks and six days to make their fantasy a reality.

Tonight, not only would they be bringing in the New Year with three other couples and one throuple, but they would be christening the barn with what would be everyone’s first orgy. Farren wanted to make certain of everyone’s comfort so that they would be at ease to fully let go and enjoy all that was in store for them.

Farren walked back to the main house with a broad smile and large, hard nipples that ached. Inside the six-bedroom Victorian Nova Scotian home, each of the six, over-sized fireplaces had been lit, and stacks of firewood placed nearby for ease of stoking. The scent of warmed cedar and pine wafted throughout the three-level home which, when accompanied by warm brandies, Farren was certain would loosen men’s ties and women’s inhibitions—not that these women needed much cajoling.

Elaborate six-foot candelabras were strategically placed near mirrors to reflect soft light into the decadently decorated rooms, while eighty singular white candles of varying sizes glowed in every corner and on every ledge. Outside, white candles glistened brightly inside ice sculptures that flanked the double driveway and the cobblestone path that led to their front door. Farren had decided it was best to hire an extra just to keep watch of the fireplaces and the candles.

She also had hired a male stripper to greet each guest at their car and carry their overnight bags inside. She had him dressed in black tie and jacket, no shirt. She felt certain his presence would cause a twinge under many a dress. He’d already taken care of her twinge…and Gemma’s…twice.

Satisfied that everything was in its place, Farren paused in front of the floor to ceiling Louis Phillipe gold framed mirror situated in the grand foyer to check her makeup. She smiled approvingly at her elaborate Victorian attire. Chad had been the one to choose tonight’s theme. He loved everything Victorian and she loved to please Chad. She had spent the afternoon at the hair salon getting her hair put up in a loose bun atop her head, then home to put on the blue satin and black lace, over-bust, steel boned corset she’d ordered off Etsy for the occasion. It was appropriately named “Temptation.”

It fit Farren like a glove, accentuating her breasts and sculpting her waist and stomach to a flattering hourglass figure. She flattened her palms and smoothed out the floor-length black velvet Victorian bustle skirt that was draped over her forest green satin underskirt, and smiled, pleased with herself.

Gemma, running up from behind her, grabbed hold of her breasts. “These look absolutely divine, lovey! I want them in my mouth now!”

“Oh, Gemma! Don’t! The guests will be here any moment and I want to look my best.” Farren pulled up on the corners of the corset while looking at herself in the mirror.

“You couldn’t look any more beautiful, my darling,” Chad said entering from the servant’s stairs with a broad smile on his face.

Farren looked at him and motioned to his lip where he missed wiping a bit of cum that had already crusted. He looked at himself in the mirror and wiped it away smiling.

“She did gush,” he said, laughing. “Come now, give me a kiss ladies before our guests arrive and we’re all fucking someone else!”

Chad didn’t wait for a response. He pulled them in close and their fleshy tongues reached out for the others. The four scantily clad maids lined up on the stairwell waiting to be introduced to their couple all giggled. Then, in chorus, cooed, “Awwww.”

“Oh, Chadwick! Now I’ve got to fix my lipstick!” Farren hurried off down the hall to the main bathroom to fix her makeup leaving behind a mocking Gemma. Chad swatted Gemma on the ass and told her she best behave or he’d have her stripped and put in the corner to be played with all night but without an orgasm. Gemma stopped immediately; she intended on having many an orgasm tonight.

Chad turned swiftly and went after Farren. He arrived just before she applied her lipstick. He pulled her to him, holding her tight to his chest by the small of her back, and then he kissed her until she melted in his arms. He then loosened his grip, but still held her close as he stared into her hazel eyes.

“I love you, darling. Thank you for all you do.”

“Oh, Chadwick. You…”

Before Farren could finish Chad pulled out a gift from behind his back. “For you.”

“Chad! What on earth?! We weren’t gifting…I mean.”

“Farren, darling,” Chad said interrupting her, “… open your gift before the guests arrive and my hand is up someone else’s skirt.”

Farren knew it was useless to argue with him and he knew Farren couldn’t resist opening a gift. She opened the box and inside was a white leather collar with an “O” ring in the center. She flipped it over and found an inscription. “You’re mine. My Queen. My Darling. You’re mine.”

Tears began to form, and Chad quickly swept her up in his arms. “Now, now. You know you’re going to ruin your makeup if you start crying, Darling.” He twirled her around before setting her back on her feet. “Let me help you put it on, shall I?”

Chad picked up the collar and moved in behind Farren and buckled it up. He then reached in his pocket and Farren felt a little zap in her neck.

“What the fuck?”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Mine. You’re all mine. And when I want you, I will buzz and you will come. Because I love you, darling. Because I love you more than I can bear sometimes. Please tell me you will wear it.”

Farren picked up the lipstick and began applying it without answering him.

“Farren, please, darling, don’t make me beg.”

Just then the doorbell rang and Farren tried to leave the bathroom, but Chad put up his arm to block her way.

She considered pushing it away, but he looked at her with those fucking puppy dog eyes that showed his love more than any dog collar leash did. Besides, she always intended on saying yes. She loved that he’d bought it for her, and that he waited until the last second to gift it, and that he wanted everyone there to know she belonged to him.

“Yes. I’ll wear it.”

“Yes, you’ll wear it,” Chad waited for her to say it.

“Yes, I’ll wear it, my king,” Farren put extra emphasis on ‘king.’ “Now get out of my way, our guests are here.”

Farren moved past him and Chad swatted her behind and they both laughed their way down the hall.

 

**********

 

Farren had met Chad a little over two years ago on an online poetry site. What began as exchanging comments on each other’s work slowly evolved into privately exchanging erotic stories. It was just supposed to be fun, two writers flexing their prowess. With Chad living in the United States and Farren in Canada, the thought of anything more didn’t cross their minds.

But somewhere along the line, it morphed into a black lace love affair. Farren was the first to admit her feelings and was crushed to learn he wasn’t free to love. She’d tried to end it then and there, but she was pulled back into his world of erotic decadence time and time again—he was a dangerously delicious addiction.

In time, their online chat sessions left them both wanting more. So, Chad had set up a safe, live video stream where they could finally see each other. They both had a voracious sexual appetite and most days they watched each other masturbate but they soon found that too wasn’t fulfilling. Chad then encouraged Farren to hunt for a woman who would be willing to be a part of their lifestyle. Within a month, Farren had found Gemma.

After chatting a few times online, Gemma and Farren had decided to meet at a bar in Hubbard’s called the Shore Club. Farren felt it was safe since it was a very public place, and she knew the bouncers there as well as a couple of regulars that she used to hook up with occasionally just for a fuck. Chad didn’t like her fucking other men. In truth, she didn’t like fucking other men. But she did love women and Gemma was bi and big breasted with a bottomless sexual appetite!

They hit it off immediately. Within a half-hour they were in the bathroom eating each other’s pussies; then back out to the dance floor where they practically fucked each other, Gemma rubbing her cunt on Farren’s leg until she came. Gemma then had looked Farren in the eyes and told her she wanted to get down on her knees and lick her right there. Farren kissed her and with her body, pushed her off the dance floor and back to their table. There they found three drinks waiting for them bought by various men that no doubt wanted to see more.

Mistressmics4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistressmics4U

Farren liked being watched. She told Gemma to get on her knees and then Farren had spread her legs, lifted her skirt, and sipped on one drink after the other while Gemma licked, sucked, and fingered her. One of Farren’s men friends came by and sat in front of them to watch. He said he was blocking the view so that they wouldn’t get kicked out, but Farren knew they wouldn’t get kicked out.

Farren knew the bouncers would all want their cocks licked after watching this and she intended on watching Gemma suck each of them, and possibly even her friend. She might even fuck one of them herself. That would depend on how many times Gemma could make her cum.

Gemma had made her cum three times. Farren had finally taken out her phone and called Chad to see if he wanted to watch. Truth was, she missed him. Gemma’s tongue may have been doing the licking but Chad was the one making her cum. She could hear his voice in her head telling her how much he wanted to bury his face in her ass and lick her from perineurium to pussy; telling her to hold her pee, telling her how divine her cunt sounds were.

Chad had wanted to watch and so they hooked up the video stream. Initially Chad was jerking off and talking to Farren, telling her everything she wanted, needed, to hear but then he saw her friend watching and he had ordered her to stop.

Farren had no intention of stopping. She told him to keep watching. She pulled Gemma’s face off her cunt and motioned to her friend. He needed no encouragement. He unzipped his pants and whipped out his hard shaft faster than Farren could turn the phone around. Which was probably a good thing. Her friend was bigger than Chad—much bigger.

But Gemma had it in her mouth before the camera caught its size. Farren had then turned the camera back to her cunt and she finger fucked herself while Chad watched. He was happy. She was happy. Gemma was happy and her friend, he was most definitely happy.

Gemma sucked and fucked Farren and four men that night. Farren did not fuck anyone but she loved watching Gemma, as did Chad. Gemma went home with Farren that night and had only left once to get her few belongings. Since then, Farren and Chad had taken financial responsibility for Gemma and in exchange, Gemma watched the house in Nova Scotia when Farren and Chad were in Texas and she frequently brought home stray fucks for them all to play with.

She was younger than Farren and Chad by twenty years. Farren and Chad had already decided that Gemma would be taken care of financially after they were gone. They both loved her dearly but Farren and Chad were madly in love with each other and it was evident to everyone that knew them.

Farren hurried down the hallway to greet their first guests. Gemma had already opened the door and was hugging Tom while Sally and her pet Sheila, stood in the door with the butler shivering in behind.

“Gemma, let our guests come in out of the cold,” Farren waved for Sally and Sheila to come in and for the butler to go upstairs with the bags. Chad gently pulled Gemma to the side and Tom began talking to the sexy maids lined up on the grand staircase.

“Farren, you look delicious! I do hope I get first taste tonight!”

“Sally, you know how much I love your tongue!” The woman then kissed, tongue to tongue, as the men exchanged talk about the maid’s breasts and which one had the best ass.

“Now, now ladies. Let’s leave some passion for tonight shall we,” Chad gently pulled Farren away by her arm and the ladies both giggled. “Let me take your coat, Sally. I’ve been dying to see your titties!”

“Hear that Sally? He wasn’t concerned at all about us saving passion as much as he wanted to see your lovelies!”

“Well, I can’t say I’m hurt in any way. I admit I’ve been dying to show them!” Sally laughed.

“Here, let me help you with your jacket, Sal,” Tom said reaching to grab her jacket.

“I can take that for you, sir,” interrupted the brunette maid with the long legs and even longer tongue. “I’ll be your maid for your stay. You can call me, wench. Dirty Wench if you’d like.” She took the jacket from Tom’s hands and went back to the stairs to wait for her Master and Mistress.

Sally was wearing an underbust pink and black lace corset with a sheer black shirt. Her ample breasts pushed together as if on display.

“Oh, Sally, I can’t wait to bury my face between those!” Chad laughed and then kissed her on each cheek.

“No one suckles like you Chad!” Sally replied with a giggle that revealed she was telling her truth. “Just look at what you do!” Sally pressed her chest out to show her enlarged nipples.

“Fuck me,” Gemma whistled. “Those there are some nice nipples. I wouldn’t mind getting my mouth on those.”

Farren looked at Chad and Chad excused himself. Then, grabbing Gemma by the arm, the two went into the study.

“She’s insatiable! But she does have excellent taste! You do have the most,” Farren tweaked each nipple through the sheer shirt. “… divine nipples.”

“Ohhhh, Farren, are we going to start before your other guests arrive, because I’m up for that. As you can see.” Sally said rubbing her own nipples with her fingertips.

Chad then interrupted and said, “As tempting as that er… looks,” Chad paused to blatantly gawk at Sally’s large nipples, “… we’ve got all night my friends! Why don’t you follow your wench to your room where you will find a lit fire to warm you and a pen for your pet, as requested.”

“Yes, dear, let’s follow that young wench,” Tom stopped and cleared his throat. “Uh, Dirty Wench, to our room so we can get our things put away and maybe I can get a blow job from our Dirty Wench in before we head down for drinks.”

“Only if I get to watch.” Sally quickly added, then turned and kissed Farren on the lips before following her husband and sexy maid up the stairs. Sheila followed dutifully behind the couple being pulled along with a leash.

Farren immediately made her way back to the washroom where she reapplied her lipstick and waited for Chad.

“I know, I know. I told you I would keep her in check, and I will. I promise, darling. Forgive me.” Chad hugged Farren from behind and kissed her neck while his hands started to roam down.

“You are absolutely incorrigible!” Farren said as she let him lift her dress and search for her wet.

“Mmmmm. Baby, you’re already so wet! Let me have a bit!”

Farren hadn’t time to say yes or no before Chad was spreading her ass cheeks apart. Farren’s eyes rolled back and she grabbed onto the bathroom counter to steady herself.

Chad licked her ass and then slid his finger into her aching pussy and began finger fucking it. They both were startled by the doorbell but Chad didn’t stop. He kept his middle finger inside and then started working her clit with his forefinger.

“Chad, darling…”

“Yes, baby?”

“Ohhhh, dear God… you are...”

“Yes? What am I?”

Farren bent over the sink now, with legs spread wide, encouraging Chad to continue by rolling her hips and grinding into his finger.

“You are…”

“What, darling? Tell me! Tell me what,”

“You are soooooo,” Farren felt herself near orgasm and she knew him well enough that once she finished that sentence, he would stop and make her wait. But she didn’t want to wait. He had gone too far. She wanted to orgasm.

Chad pulled out his finger and got out from beneath her skirt. “You aren’t wearing any bloomers.”

Farren pounded on his chest and he grabbed her fists and held them between his hands. “You aren’t wearing any bloomers. You know I love bloomers.”

“Fuck you, Chad.”

“Fuck me? Is that what you want? You want my cock?”

Farren stopped wrestling for her hands back at the sound of him saying ‘cock.’

Chad leaned in and whispered in her ears. “You’re going to have my cock. You’re going to have it good and hard and I’m going to make you scream and cream. But not now. Now you’re going to straighten yourself out and walk out there and meet our guests with your cunt juice dripping down your leg because you didn’t wear bloomers.”

Farren tried to pull her hands away but Chad tightened his grip again.

“Listen to me. Farren. Listen to me.”

Farren turned her head away.

“And after all our guests arrive, before the meet and greet, you will go and put on the bloomers. Do you understand?”

“I will do no such...”

Before Farren could finish Chad let go of her hands and reached into his pocket and pressed the zapper.

“Ouch!” Farren raised her hand to her neck. “You fucking ass-“

Before Farren could finish Chad zapped her again.

“Fine. I’ll put on the fucking bloomers.”

“Was that so bad, now darling?”

Farren had already turned to walk away when he pulled her back to him by her neck and whispered in her ear, “Farren, I’m going to fuck you in front of everyone at the meet and greet and I want you to cum gushing. I want to fuck you long and hard, and I want to see those bloomers around your ankles when I fuck you from behind. I want you to smell of me all night. When Sally licks your cunt, she will taste me. And if you decide to let that male stripper finger your cunt again, he will have my cum all over him. And when you get that maid to clean your juices, she will recognize my cum and will happily lick it from your pussy.”

Farren could hardly breathe. She felt herself cream at his words.

“Yes, Master.”

“There. Now you go and greet our guests but please for God’s sake make it quick. I want to fuck you so bad I’m not sure how long I can hold off.”

Farren walked away, wet, and smiling. He was marking her. She liked that.

Published 
Written by Kween
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments