Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Might As Well Be Swing

"A story of a man's first swingers' party. Special thanks to Ltirashin and RxTales for your help."

8
3 Comments 3
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Steve called me at three that afternoon. “John,” he said, “Lucy and I are going to a swing party tonight. Would you like to join us?”

I’ve always loved the big bands, both the original sound like Duke Ellington and the 90s revival of swing. So needless to say, I agreed to it.

“The only thing is that they tend not to let single men into the hall, but I asked them and they’re going to bend the rule for you.”

Why the hell would they not let single men to see a band play? I wondered. But rules were rules.

“Sure, I got nothing else going on tonight. What is appropriate dress for a swing party?”

“It’s formal. Sport coat and tie is what most me wear. Pick you up at 7:30?”

“Sounds good.”


They arrived a little before 7:30. Lucy wore a spaghetti-strapped black dress which hugged her perfect body. I’ve always lusted for her, but Steve was my best friend, so there was no way I would ever act on my feelings. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. Steve followed with a bottle of wine. “I’ll get glasses,” I said.

Steve looked me strangely as Lucy giggled. “This is for the party,” she said. “You ready?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Do I look okay?” I wore a dark blue blazer and tan slacks. I chose a conservative red and blue striped tie.

“You look fine,” replied Steve.

“You look very handsome,” Lucy added, as she escorted the two men in her life to the car.


We drove for about half-an-hour and arrived at the Marriot. I didn’t say anything—I had already made one seemingly dumb remark, I wasn’t going to risk a second. We walked into the ballroom where a well-dressed, rather attractive couple was registering guests. Steve handed the couple three tickets. Lucy announced, “Lucy and Steven Gladstone, plus one.” I was the plus one. The woman gave us name tags. Lucy’s and Steve’s were printed. Lucy turned to me and said, “John, you should write your name on this. First name only.” I figured the name tags were ice-breakers, in case I wanted to ask a woman there to dance.

The three of us walked into the ballroom. The people were mostly under 40, many couples, and a lot of single women. Steve wandered off while Lucy accompanied me. “Remember Steve said they usually don’t let single men into these parties. The reason is that single women will either hook up with each other or a couple. Single men are far more reluctant to want to be with another man.”

“You mean to dance?”

“What? No, John, this isn’t a dance. This is a swingers’ party. As in swinging. As in open sex.” Then it hit her. “Oh my God, you thought swing party meant music?”

I was so embarrassed, my cheeks must have been beet-red. Lucy smiled and hugged me. “Don’t worry. You’ll be fine.”

Steve came back with three glasses of wine. Lucy told him about our conversation. “John thought swing meant music and dancing,” she explained.

“Oh. Um, no problem. The wine will relax the nerves and take some of the shock away. As for meeting someone, we have name tags for that. Lucy, why don’t you take John around? I have some exploring to do myself. We can meet up later.”

“So all these women are looking for guys to have sex with?”

“Some are. Some are looking for women to have sex with their husbands. Some are looking for women for themselves.” She paused, then added, “Everyone’s got their own reason for being here.”

My head was spinning. People come to places like this to get laid? Free love, no commitment. It was like the 60s, but without the tie-dyes and body odor.

I stayed by Lucy’s side, almost afraid to walk off on my own. There were so many beautiful women, I felt like I was out of my league.

“How do I know who’s looking for what?” I asked nervously.

“You ask her. Look over there. She’s checking you out.” Lucy pointed to a tall, slender brunette in a sexy, dark blue, one-shoulder dress. I’m going to guess she was about 30, a couple of years younger than I was.

“Do I approach her, or will she come to me?” As it turned out, that was my second dumb question, because just as I finished my question, she walked over toward Lucy and me.

“Good evening. I’m Corinne.” She gave Lucy a light hug and air-kiss. She seemed to be studying me as her eyes scanned me from head to toe. I felt like she was undressing me with her eyes.

“What delicious treat have you brought me?” Corinne asked, holding her hand palm down.

I started to speak, but Lucy got there first. “This is my friend John.”

I kissed the top of her hand.

“Ooh, John, how old fashioned!”

“Nice to meet you, Corinne.”

“I’m going to go find Steve, see what trouble he has in store for us tonight. You two get to know each other. I’ll track you down later.” And with that, Lucy left me alone with this beautiful brunette.

I needed an ice-breaker. “So Corinne, what do you do?”

"I’m an attorney,” she said, still undressing me with her eyes. “What about you?”

“I’m a computer programmer. I create custom software for small businesses.”

“Sound interesting.”

“Not really. I spend the day writing code. The money is good, though. What type of law do you practice?” 

“Intellectual property. I help inventors get their patents and trademarks.”

“That sounds interesting,” I said.

“And the money is good,” she repeated.

I noticed her glass was empty. “Would you like another drink?” I offered.

“Actually, yeah, another merlot would be nice. Thank you.”

As we walked over to the bar, I noticed the room was beginning to fill up. We got our drinks, a merlot for Corinne, a chardonnay for myself. I reached for my wallet, but the bartender said, “Sir, this is an open bar.”

I could tell Corinne was holding back a giggle. I guess she didn’t want to embarrass me.
We continued talking for a while, then Lucy reappeared holding a keycard. She signaled for us to join her. “I see you haven’t chased her away, John,” she joked.

“Very funny.” Then I noticed her husband wasn’t there.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

“Where’s Steve?”

“He got a room already,” Lucy answered. “He went upstairs with a guy and a couple of blondes about ten minutes ago.”

“So he’s with two other women, and you don’t mind?”

“Not at all, especially since I get to spend the next couple of hours with you.” Lucy moved uncomfortably close to me and rubbed her breasts into my chest. She kissed me, and as our tongues played hockey, I felt myself hardening and growing.

“So you’re ready?” Corinne asked after clearing her throat to get our attention.

I linked arms with Lucy and Corinne, and we strolled toward the elevator.


When we got to the room, Lucy immediately pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders. Meanwhile, Corinne asked me to unzip her. I was already starting to get hard, but when I saw Lucy’s incredible hourglass body staring at me, I reached full erection. Did I mention she wasn’t wearing underwear? 

Corinne stepped back so that her ass was lined up with my hardened dick. She let her dress fall to the floor, revealing her slender yet well-proportioned figure. Her legs were perfectly sculpted, and her ass was nice and round. She too forgot her panties.

I started to take my jacket off, but Lucy stopped me. “Wait,” she said. She walked toward me and grabbed my belt buckle. “Allow us.”

Corinne walked around me and slid my jacket off. Lucy unbuttoned my pants and let them fall to the floor. Corinne spun me around so I was facing her. She unbuttoned my shirt slowly, one button at a time. As soon as my shirt was off, Lucy yanked my boxers down. Corinne spun me around again so that I was facing Lucy again. “Have you ever had two women at once?” Lucy asked seductively.

I swallowed hard. “No.”

“Well then you are in for the ride of your fucking life.” Lucy pushed me down on the bed. She dropped to her knees and kissed the head of my cock. Corinne slid behind me and wrapped her legs around my waist. As she started kissing my shoulders, I could feel her starting to get wet. Lucy stroked and sucked my cock, first slowly, then she sped up. Then she stopped suddenly. I moved over to the head of the bed and rested my head on a pillow. When Lucy straddled my face, I spread her lips and licked the hot sweetness of her pussy. Meanwhile, I felt Corinne's mouth envelop my hard dick, taking my shaft deep into her mouth. I felt her jerk it with her hand as I fucked her throat.

Time passed, and the ladies decided it was time to change positions. The three of us sat up and shared a three-way kiss. As our tongues wagged, the tastes of Lucy’s pussy and my pre-cum mixed. I had never tasted cum before, certainly not my own; it tasted a little salty. I had Corinne’s tit in one hand and Lucy’s in the other. As I squeezed and rubbed their tits and nipples, I heard the ladies moan in stereo.

I leaned into Corinne to kiss her, but she hesitated. She leaned back slightly, then leaned forward to lock lips. Lucy must have felt left out, because I felt her hand wrap around my hardness. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her other hand fondle Corinne’s tits.

Corinne broke off the kiss, and I noticed the lamp light shining in the wetness of her pussy. With two naked, beautiful women sitting beside me, I wasn’t sure what to do next. Whom should I pleasure, I thought, and how should I pleasure them? As it turned out, I didn’t have to decide. Lucy positioned herself on top of me in such a way that she was able to place her ample tits around my throbbing cock. While I was titty-fucking Lucy, Corinne dove under her and licked her pussy.

Usually, I have enough trouble getting one woman to even look at me. Now, I was in bed with two of the hottest, horniest, most gorgeous women I’ve ever met.

All of a sudden, I felt a tongue lapping at by balls. Corinne was licking my nuts while my dick was surrounded by Lucy’s tits. I didn’t know my dick could get this hard, and it felt like it was getting harder by the minute. Then Lucy and Corinne traded positions, and Corinne titty-fucked me while Lucy licked my balls. Corinne’s tits were a little smaller than Lucy’s, but she sure knew how to use them. I moaned and groaned and breathed heavily—it was pretty much all I could do at in that position.

As soon as I saw a window, I rolled Corinne over and put my pulsating cock inside her. She was so wet that I just slid right in. I kissed her while I pumped away. Then, I felt this strange sensation in my asshole. It was as it Lucy stuck something in there. Her finger, perhaps, or a sex toy. I pounded Corinne until she screamed in ecstasy.

When I rolled over, I found myself staring at Lucy’s tits. I tilted my head and sucked on one of them. Her hands grabbed my face and she kissed me hard. She shoved my head down into the pillow. Then she mounted my hardness and slid it into her hot, wet pussy. As she rode up and down my cock, her tits bounced up and down in an almost hypnotic way. Corinne licked Lucy’s pussy while I fucked her. Lucy screamed so loudly I thought my ears would pop. 

By now, I was ready. Both ladies had multiple orgasms, and I was ready to explode. I had them both kneel on the floor while I sat on the bed. I needed only a few strokes before warm, white cum flew from my cock to Lucy’s face. Corinne opened her mouth, and I turned toward her. She got plenty of my cum in her mouth, so I moved back to Lucy for the last little drops. Almost on cue, the ladies tilted their heads back and swallowed everything they got in their mouths. I fell back, exhausted. Lucy laid down on my left, Corinne on my right. Both rolled toward me and ran their fingers up and down my chest. We shared another three-way kiss before we got up and got dressed.


We found Steve downstairs, glass of wine in his hand, waiting patiently for us. At first I felt guilty, fucking my best friend’s wife. But once he raised his glass to us, I knew it would be okay. Corinne kissed me on the cheek, handed me her cell number, and disappeared into the crowd. Steve asked, “So what did you think? Better than dancing, right?”

“It was unbelievable. Your wife really knows how to show a man a good time.”

Lucy chimed in, “Any time you want, you can come over for more.”

“Any time,” Steve repeated. “I don’t mind. Maybe you can invite Corinne for some four-play.”

As we walked out of the Marriot and back toward the car, I looked at the card. I knew I would call her first chance I got.

Published 
Written by FantasyFiction
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments