Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Colleague's Girlfriend's Wild Desires

"A story of my first MFM threesome in the wildest of nights"

17
7 Comments 7
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you want to read about our second time, please leave a reply."

It was about a year and a half ago. I was twenty-six and horny practically all the time (not that today I'm not), and unsurprisingly, my best friend from work was pretty much as horny as I was.

Mike was a year older than me and had the hottest girlfriend. She had big breasts, round and bouncy, and apparently she loved to stuff her enormous chest into tight shirts.

Mike knew she drove me nuts by the way I looked at her. At first, I was quite embarrassed about it, but very soon he decided to bring her to our meetings occasionally. Every time I glared at her beautiful chest, he had this whimsical smile all over his face as if it turned him on.

We used to send each other porn videos and images during work to spice things up, and drank beer quite often in a local bar.

One day, when I finished work, I heard him calling me from his cubicle. He had this horny smile all over his face, which I found somewhat weird given the situation.

I went over to Mike's cubicle and said, "Yo, man."

Mike hurried to say, "Hey bro, do you wanna grab a beer after work?"

To be honest, I never say no to beer, so my answer was, "Sounds great, man."

And so we went to the local bar to enjoy the rest of the evening (or so I thought). 

We drank a couple of beers before Mike said, "Man, lately Erika gets quite wild in bed."

I looked at him and couldn't help but say, "Awesome, dude, how wild?"

He had a broad smile on his face as he answered my question, "She wants us to experiment. Last night, for example, she wanted me to chain her to the bed and whip her."

I laughed loud and couldn't avoid noticing that it actually got me aroused. I said, "Fuck, man, you're a lucky guy."

Mike laughed too and said, "You don't know the half of it..."

We moved on to different topics and talked about work and politics, but by the time we finished our third round, he looked at me, slightly hesitant, and said, "You know that Erika explores her sexuality now, right?"

I was glad he got back to Erika's sexual desires. I replied, "Yeah, man, we just discussed it."

"Yeah," he said and continued, "There's something she's asked me for quite a long time now and last night she made sure it was clear that she really wants it. I fucked her raw and rough. At some point I slowed down and kissed her gently and right then she whispered to my ear that she wants to have two dicks in her pussy..."

I was quite shocked but all hooked up, so I replied, "Wow, bro, you got yourself a horny girl back at home. What you gonna do about it?"

All of a sudden, he got serious and slightly nervous. He had a bashful smile as he said, "Well, man, that's what I'm doing about it, if you get what I mean..."

Frankly, at first I didn't understand him, but then he continued by saying, "Man, it's OK if you say no, but I gotta tell you that I won't do it with anyone else, you're a fuckin' horndog." He winked at me and laughed lightly.

I didn't know how to respond to that. I sat in my chair and thought about a nice way to turn his offer down.

My only reply to that was, "Man... I don't know... Don't get me wrong, Erika is hot as fuck, but don't you think it'll make things awkward?"

"I thought it through," he said, "and she ain't gonna stop asking for it. And you know, I think it's gonna be fun. Besides, you're the one who sent me this fuckin' hot video of two guys drilling some bitch together."

I couldn't really say anything meaningful. I laughed and remarked, "Man, that's wild shit you're talking about. There's no one else I'd do it with, you're a fucking stud, but I don't think we gonna do it tonight..."

He looked extremely disappointed and said, "Bro, you gotta let go and have fun, but as I said, you don't have to do it if you don't wanna."

After that, everything we said seemed quite boring. To be honest, only the thought of it was thrilling and regardless of whatever we talked about, I couldn't stop thinking about that threesome.

At some point, Mike realized it was pretty late and figured that his girlfriend actually waited for him at home, so he said, "Come on, man, I gotta go."

I wanted to get up, but then I realized that I couldn't. I laughed, somewhat embarrassed, and said, "Fuck, man, let's wait for a couple of minutes."

Mike looked baffled. He gave me a confused look and said, "Bro, I really gotta go, is everything OK?"

I looked down at my pants and said, "I can't stand up, everyone may see it."

He looked at my pants and saw a huge bulge. At that point, he got hornier than ever. He patted my back and said, "Fuck, man, you're coming with me right now! You know you want it!"

He was right; I really wanted to go with him and fuck his girlfriend. I gave him a twisted smile and said, "But you know there will be some contact..."

Mike hurried to reply, "Don't bullshit me, man, you're all horned up," he laughed, pleased and eager to get as fast as he could to his apartment. "Come on, man," he continued, "let's get the hell outta here... you're about to feel my dick in Erika's pussy, don't tell me you've never thought about it." He patted my back.

It was then when I realized that it was slightly more than a mere contact, but surprisingly it didn't turn me off. In fact, it even got me harder.

Mike's a good-looking guy and he and Erika make up a hot couple. He always brags about his huge uncut eight-inch-long dick, so the only thing I could think of was how would it be to actually feel it in her pussy. It made my dick pulse in my pants, and it was then when I finally got the courage to stand up despite my hard-on.

KattiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattiePierce

We walked out of there as quickly as we could, with our dicks super hard in our pants. We went to his apartment with huge erections all along.

At some point, Mike said, "Erika is waiting for us. She just sent me this message."

He showed me an image on his phone. It was Erika's pussy, all wet and pink. It got me so horny I just had to be there as soon as possible.

"Man, I wanna thrust my dick in it right away," I told him.

"Fuck, bro, I'm so glad we're actually doing it," he burst out excitedly.

When we finally reached the apartment, we headed directly to the bedroom. Erika was already there. She lay naked on the bed and smiled at us. She was fingering her pussy and moaned with pleasure.

Mike took off his shirt and pants. His underwear was full of precum and exhibited a huge bulge. Erika approached him and uncovered his dick. It popped out of his underwear wildly and kept twitching in the air. A huge blob of cum left his dick and hit the floor. Erika slurped his cock slowly. Several times, she choked on it but it didn't seem to bother her.

Mike looked at me and said, "What are you waiting for? Take off your clothes!"

I did as he bid and revealed my seven-inch-long dick. Erika looked at me and made a lustful sound. She approached me and pushed me towards the bed.

She sucked my dick like a pro as Mike penetrated her from behind. She twirled her tongue around the tip of my cock and almost made me cum. We were like that for several minutes before Erika noticed I was about to burst. By then she rose up, licked my entire body and kissed me passionately.

I penetrated her vagina and let her ride my cock. Her pussy just sucked my dick in and didn't let go; it was so tight and warm, I thought I was going to end it right there.

At some point, I felt Mike widen her vagina with his fingers. Suddenly I felt a hard, moist and warm stick pressing hard on my cock. I realized it was Mike's dick. He pushed as hard as he could until we were both inside. By then, he pumped like mad and he thrust his cock so wildly, which made Erika moan like a slut.

It felt better than I cared to admit. I didn't want to stop fucking Erika like that. We breathed heavily and thrust our dicks rhythmically. We were covered with sweat and moaned deeply.

At the beginning of the evening, I had my doubts about having a threesome, but at that moment I knew I loved every minute and would have never even thought of ending it.

Erika wanted to spice things up. She moved aside and let Mike's cock bounce on mine. She looked at us and said, "Lie on the bed, both of you!"

We did as she bid, but apparently we weren't as close as she wished.

"Get closer," she commanded.

We brought our bodies as close as we could get until our hips touched. At that point, she brought out of a drawer a pair of handcuffs and cuffed me and Mike to the bed. I couldn't move my right hand, and Mike wasn't able to move his left one.

Erika got a whip out of the same drawer. She had a wild smile on her face as she said, "Jerk each other off!"

I thought she was kidding, but then I felt the whip hit my chest and it left a red mark on my body. Mike made a painful sound as the whip hit his chest too.

"I want to get off to you jerking each other," she added.

Mike moved his hand hesitantly and grabbed my cock, but I wasn't ready just yet. Erika got closer to me, held my hand and moved it slowly until I touched Mike's cock.

"Squeeze it," she whispered to my ear and bit it gently.

His cock was veiny and warm. It was slick from all of his precum and twitched in my hand.

Mike turned his head to the right to face me. He smiled at me and said, "Man, you know you want it," and winked at me.

We jerked each other's cocks gently. To be honest, it was weird feeling another guy holding my cock, but what was even weirder was the fact that his warm and thick cock felt even better in my hand than my own.

Erika masturbated as she watched us jerking each other's dicks. Several times she squirted at us. Mike's cock was dripping precum all over my hand and so did my cock in his hand.

At some point, Erika stopped us out of fear that we'd cum just like that. She sucked our dicks together and set us free. She got on top of Mike and rode his fucking huge cock like a slut. She moaned and screamed, "Yeah! Fuck me! Harder... Harder!"

I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I got up, approached them, widened her pussy with my fingers and penetrated her while Mike was still inside.

Mike gave me a huge smile and said, "Maaa...n, you did it."

"You know I want it," I replied and winked at him.

We fucked her as wildly as we could. Our balls hit one another and I felt his warm precum smear all over my cock. Suddenly, he made a sound of pleasure. I felt his dick throb involuntarily. Out of nowhere, I felt a warm fluid all around my shaft. It was then when I realized we didn't wear condoms.

"Man, you're cumming," I mentioned.

He panted heavily and said, "No kidding, bro."

The whole situation drove me nuts and I couldn't hold it in me anymore. My cock pulsed and so I jizzed in her pussy along with MIke.

When I pulled out my dick, all of our fluids dripped onto Mike's cock. Erika got up and licked our cum off our bodies before we took a shower together.

It was the best sex I've ever had!

After that night, we reenacted it several times, and each time we tried to make it hotter and wilder.

 

 

Published 
Written by bull_cock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments