Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One of the Wildfolk

"A wild Winter Solstice in the woods transforms a young woman"

41
12 Comments 12
2.0k Views 2.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Alissa MacDougall pulled her Ford Transit camper off the main road into a gravel patch in the woods. It looked like an abandoned driveway or side road. It was hardly a perfect spot, but the time was past nine and she still had almost three hours to the next community. At this point, Alissa just needed a place to stop and sleep.

She took her dog, Garm, for a short walk, giving her a chance to stretch and get some fresh air herself. Back in the van, Alissa put the blinds on the windows and prepared the bed. Then she put on pyjamas and settled in for the night. She took a final glance outside before starting to read a book to wind down.

It was Winter Solstice, so Christmas was only a few days away. Alissa hoped to be at her brother’s place by Christmas Eve. Not that she was looking forward to it. Alissa’s family had been very harsh when she broke up with her longtime boyfriend Lane Howard. They had been even harsher about her decision to pursue a nomadic van life. There would almost certainly be more recriminations about both decisions at Christmas dinner, even though Alissa had made it clear she was only coming if those were off the table.

Leaving Lane had been a no-brainer from Alissa’s point of view. The guy was about as ambitious as a lump of mud. He had pretty clearly seen her success in her career as his meal ticket. Fortunately, she had seen through Lane’s charm and efforts at concealing that lack of ambition. Still, Alissa did miss his long, thick cock and prodigious bedroom skills. Lane had taken her orgasms to new heights over their time together.

The van life part, on the other hand, was up for debate. Wandering from place to place, living in the converted Transit had lost its lustre. Van life was hardly as romantic as influencers on YouTube and social media made it out to be. There was far more work than you saw in their videos.

Alissa’s plan at this point was to move to the city of Eversham after the holidays. She had gone to college there and worked remote as a graphic designer for an agency based in that city. Alissa figured she could get an apartment there and maybe sell the van. Lane lived there, but Alissa kept trying to convince herself that was not a consideration in her plans.

The sound of voices made Alissa’s ears prick up. It was not one or two people but sounded like a crowd. As they drew nearer and got louder, she could hear music and singing, too. Had she stumbled into some kind of bush party?

The music was odd. It was not the kind of rock or pop that a contemporary party would likely be playing. More like some kind of very old folk music with flutes, hand drums and the like. The singing was strange, too, with lots of weird howls and throaty sounds.

Soon, Alissa felt as though the party surrounded her van. She started to panic, wondering what she had stumbled into. Quickly changing into a sweater and jeans, Alissa grabbed the big stick she kept handy for self-defence and put Garm’s leash on. For a moment, she stood at the door, heart pounding. Then she pulled it back.

Outside, a crowd of people danced and sang around a huge bonfire. In spite of the chilly winter temperatures, they wore little to no clothing. It was like some kind of Spring Break beach party minus the sea and sand.

Alissa stepped from the van and watched in amazement. Looking around, she realized that the forest was all around her. The gravel drive she had pulled into, and even the road, had vanished.

The music stopped, and the crowd turned to look back at her. The expressions on their faces were, Alissa quickly realized, quite friendly. The people were also quite beautiful. Their eyes, in particular, were uniformly a lovely shade of green that seemed to almost glow in the semi-darkness. Indeed, their beauty was strange, almost inhuman, in many ways. Alissa found that her fear was fading away.

The tallest man in the group approached her. He was nude, and a huge cock dangled between his legs. Even Lane's would pale next to it. Alissa mused about how it might look erect. That led her to wonder how it might feel inside her.

“Six months with no sex, and you’re willing to fuck some handsome rando in the woods. Get a grip, girl,” she mentally chided herself.

“Welcome to Kether Wood,” the man said in a loud voice with a heavy accent, “This eve, we celebrate the night and the light.”

Alissa cocked an eyebrow. Nowhere had she seen this place referred to as Kether Wood.

“I, um, thank you for the welcome. I had no idea I was intruding on some local festival. I am sorry. And is this really called Kether Wood? That’s not what Google Maps shows,” Alissa stammered, eyes scanning the crowd.

“Kether Wood is wherever it wishes to be. Tonight, it is here. And you are not intruding. Kether Wood has invited you to be our guest for the revels of this longest night. Will you dance with us?”

Alissa stared, wondering whether this was real or a weird dream. She had some magic mushrooms in the van but had not used any for weeks. A hallucination did not seem likely.

“I, um, am not much of a dancer. And I’m not sure I can take the cold the way you seem to be doing.”

“Fear not. Just follow us, and soon you shall be dancing freely. And there is always warmth for the Wildfolk in Kether Wood.”

Alissa thought for a moment.

“Wildfolk? So, you’re like nymphs and satyrs or something?”

“The people of Kether Wood have been known by those names at times. But we are known by many names. Wildfolk is the one we use ourselves,” the man told her.

Alissa found the idea of joining the Wildfolk in their Solstice festival appealing. She had not really let herself go in a long time. For months since buying the Transit, she had mostly lived a quiet, isolated life wherever she could park the van. A wild party might just be the ticket to reawakening herself before returning to the real world. Taking a deep breath, and going against her better judgment, Alissa made a decision.

“Um, okay. Just let me put the dog inside, first. He seems nervous about you. Then I will join your party. I need some fun right now,” she told him.

Inside the van, she whispered to Garm, “It’s okay, I think. Mommy’s just going to enjoy herself for a while. You can sleep, okay?”

Then, a bit tense, Alissa stripped off her clothes. After a couple deep breaths to try and relax, she went back outside.

“Am I really going to do this?” she asked herself, torn between fear and desire.

After another deep breath, Alissa pulled the van door shut behind her. It slammed shut with a rather definitively thud.

The music and dancing had resumed. Bodies moved and twisted in a rough circle around the fire. Alissa watched, becoming aware that she felt a delicious warmth on her nude body in spite of the fact that there were still patches of snow around. Finally, Alissa took the plunge and joined the dance.

Her feet seemed to find the correct rhythm instinctively. Her voice learned the words of their song without effort as she joined in.

“Here the woods are filled with light, of our fire this long night,” she belted in her somewhat ragged soprano voice, “Here we sing, here we dance. Here we spin, and here we prance.”

A woman took Alissa’s left hand, and a man took her right. Others joined hands with them, and soon, a smaller circle of eight formed. There was a mix of men, women, and a couple people whose gender Alissa was not sure of. They rotated one way, then another as they sang. Finally, the circle came together into a kind of mass hug.

Warm naked flesh pressed against Alissa from all around. Lips kissed her; hands touched her in intimate ways and places. What felt like a hard cock slid along the crack of her ass. Part of Alissa began to panic, to seek escape. But she also felt more horny, more aroused, than at any previous time in her life.

The circle spread out again. The men were all erect and quite well-endowed. Alissa felt a growing hunger for those large cocks. She wondered if one or more of them might be destined for her.

To Alissa’s growing surprise, the women’s bodies excited her, too. All of the women were quite beautiful and curvy. While Alissa had always thought of herself as straight, those beautiful feminine bodies enflamed her lust as much as the men and their massive cocks.

“What the fuck is happening? I am so fucking horny,” she thought when she realized her nips were hard and her pussy wet to the point of dripping.

Out of the corner of her eye, Alissa could see people around them having sex. To her left, two women rode a man, one on his face and one on his cock. The one on his face was sucking the cock of another man.

On Alissa’s right, a man on all fours was being spit-roasted by two other people. The one fucking his rear was clearly male. The one whose cock he was sucking had large tits and a more feminine figure. Alissa thought maybe that one was trans. Beneath the man, a woman sucked his cock while masturbating her pussy.

Someone grabbed Alissa and spun her to face them. A beautiful woman smiled at Alissa and caressed her face. Alissa offered no resistance as the woman pulled her close and kissed her. She returned the woman’s kiss, tongue eagerly sliding around the woman’s. Hands caressed Alissa’s body as they made out, not all of them belonging to her partner. A finger rimmed her little back opening, then slid under to caress her vulva.

Heart pounding, Alissa sank to the ground, still in the woman’s embrace. The snow was gone, and the air was now quite comfortably warm.

Alissa’s female lover and a second woman lay atop her on the ground. One suckled at each of her tits. Their hands were on her pussy, one fucking her with two fingers, the other massaging her clitoris.

“This is fucking wonderful,” she thought, “Crazy, but fucking wonderful.”

Thoughts dissolved as an orgasm took hold of Alissa’s body. Her two female lovers were relentless, their mouths and hands driving her to what felt like a never-ending orgasm. For a moment, Alissa was so caught up in erotic bliss that she was unaware of anything but her climax.

As her senses returned, Alissa saw two handsome, muscular men standing over her. Both sported huge erections that oozed precum. Alissa licked her lips, then got up onto her knees. She licked the jizz from one cock, then the other. The taste was unlike any semen she had ever tasted before.

Eager for more, Alissa took as much of one cock between her lips as she could handle without gagging. She began to suck it with delight. As she did, hands grabbed her tits from behind and played with them. Another hand dipped between her thighs, and a finger probed her dripping pussy.

The man Alissa was sucking came quickly, flooding her mouth and throat with thick, sticky, sweet cum. She swallowed as much as she could, but just as much dribbled out. Alissa released him and turned to the other man. He got down on his knees while someone else coaxed Alissa onto all fours. Eager for more of the tasty seed, she began sucking the man.

Then Alissa felt a thick cock pierce her from behind. It stretched her open and filled her vagina like no cock, even Lane's, had before. Hands held Alissa’s hips as the man behind began to fuck her hard. From below, a tongue lapped at her clit, teasing her own arousal to new life. A glance out of the corner of her eyes suggested that this was one of the women from earlier.

The thick rod in Alissa’s pussy pulsed at the same time as cum poured into her mouth and down her throat. She had barely swallowed the huge load when she came again, letting out a yelp as her vagina clenched around the cock inside it.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

Her group seemed to take a break after that, for which Alissa was glad. The vigorous, energetic sex was wearing her out. They sat together on the ground, snuggling and occasionally kissing. It seemed that everyone in the group was pansexual. People happily engaged with anyone around them in any way possible with no regard for gender. Solstice with the Wildfolk was proving to be the wildest, best winter holiday celebration ever as far as Alissa was concerned.

Then she saw the man who had originally addressed her coming over. He had a big grin on his face. His massive cock was erect, wet, and dripping cum. Alissa got up to greet him.

“So, how do you feel about our celebrations?” he asked her.

“It’s … um ... wow. Totally something I never knew I would be into. So who are you? Are you the leader or something?”

He chuckled, which caused his erection to quiver. A bead of semen fell to the ground.

“I am Ethra. And I am more of a spokesman than a true leader. Kether Wood itself is our leader.”

“The Wood is a person?” Alissa asked, a bit puzzled by the idea.

“Aren’t all woods alive? They have trees, birds, insects, and all manner of life. Kether Wood is perhaps more alive than others. It lives through all its inhabitants. Even us.”

“So, this is really not the woods I originally stopped and camped in?”

“Any wood can become Kether Wood. I think you drew it here, to be honest. It seems to know who is in need of our revels.”

“I did not even know I needed this, but I feel so much better than I did on arriving. So, I guess I did.”

“Is there more you desire? Something you have not yet experienced?”

Alissa eyed Ethra’s cock and licked her lips.

“You,” she said, quite shocked by her own forthrightness.

As she said the word, Alissa touched Ethra’s cock. She caressed it gently, then wrapped her fingers around it and jerked it. Ethra’s cock was slick with whatever juices coated it. Alissa’s hand glided easily along its length. She wondered to herself how many mouths, pussies, and maybe even asses it had already entered this evening. Which of her holes would it enter first?

“I want this in me,” she said aloud at that thought.

The man grinned. He caressed Alissa’s cheek with a finger, then bent to kiss her mouth. She felt his other hand caress her breast, then pinch her nipple. Alissa gasped as he held the nipple firmly, even twisted it a little.

As she and Ethra kissed and caressed each other, multiple other hands joined in. There were at least one pair, maybe two, touching her body. They stroked her skin; fondled her tits. One slid between her thighs, and a finger probed her dripping puss. Another finger rimmed and gently probed her anus. Lips laid gentle kisses on her neck and shoulder. Alissa turned her head to receive a kiss on the mouth from a woman she had not yet been with.

Ethra was watching, hand on his cock. Alissa realized what he was waiting for. She lay on the ground and beckoned to him. The man stood over her, gently jerking his cock with a hand. Some cum oozed out and dribbled onto Alissa’s body. The jizz left a warm trail as it ran down her body.

Alissa opened her legs, smiling an invitation. Ethra smiled back, got down, and mounted her. His thick cock entered her roughly, stretching her to the point of pain. She winced, but then relaxed as her vagina adapted to the massive rod that filled it.

“Are you okay?” the man asked.

“Oh God, am I ever. Take me, Ethra. Make me yours,” she said, voice full of delight and anticipation.

He began to slide back and forth inside her. A woman suckled at her left breast. Another got down between Alissa and Ethra to lap at her engorged clitoris. A transwoman mounted Alissa’s face, dangling her cock over Alissa’s lips. The young woman eagerly took it in her mouth, not even phased by the fact that she had never been with a trans person before.

Alissa’s orgasm swelled, sending her into uncontrolled paroxysms of ecstasy. Ethra groaned and cried out, his massive cock pumping its load inside her. For uncounted time, they remained locked in a powerful mutual orgasm.

Ethra pulled free. Alissa, lightheaded from the extended explosion of pleasure, felt the head of his still-hard cock press against her anus. She tensed a little. No man had ever taken her by the back way before. Even Lane had shied away from that. Still, this was a first Alissa felt she wanted.

“Go ahead,” she said, “If that is your desire.”

The man was careful, slowly pushing the head of his cock in and letting it stay there to get Alissa used to it. At the same time, the trans woman on Alissa’s face bent to lap at her pussy. Alissa hungrily resumed sucking the woman’s cock, wondering if she would be rewarded as richly as she had been sucking the men.

Then Ethra entered Alissa further. The tightness of her ass made this penetration both more intimate and more painful. Still, Alissa let him proceed. Soon, he was fucking her bum with the same vigour as he had her pussy. Alissa was lost in her enjoyment of mutual oral, and the cock in her ass felt like an enhancement rather than a main event.

Another explosive orgasm made Alissa wail with delight. Her body rocked and quivered; her anus clenched around the thick cock in it. She was barely aware of Ethra’s climax, marked by his cock throbbing inside and filling her ass up with a massive load of his cream. When he pulled free, a gush ran out onto the ground.

Alissa passed out after that. At least, she closed her eyes and felt nothing for a while. When she opened her eyes, the crowd was dining from a massive spread of rough wooden tables near the fire. Suddenly starving, Alissa stumbled over to join them.

The menu seemed to be vegan, or at least vegetarian. She found breads, fruits, spreads that seemed to be like a hummus or something, and more. There were also huge jugs of what Alissa soon realized were wine and beer with flagons and cups nearby.

As she sat on a stump eating and drinking, Ethra came over, munching on a long, thin stick of bread. He had a big flagon of something in his hand, too. The big man was still nude, but his cock was flaccid. It did not seem any smaller that way. He sat next to Alissa and looked at her.

“How do you feel now?” Ethra asked her.

“Reeling. I have never ever dreamt of sex like this before. The orgasms are … beyond real. Is it always like this for you? For the Wildfolk?”

“It is. And you are one of us now, so it can be for you, too,” the big man told her, “But you do not need to remain in Kether Wood. Just know that when the Wood calls, you may have to come. It will be in your heart and hard to resist.”

Alissa giggled a little and responded, “I am now Wildfolk like you, eh? That would shock a lot of people. Especially my ex.”

“You are indeed one of the Wildfolk, my beloved Alissa. I welcome you to our world of celebration and sensuality.”

“Next party will be Spring Equinox, I guess.”

“That is when Kether Wood will next touch your world. Our revels rarely completely cease. They are just larger and more energetic at these times.”

“Are you all coming from lives in my world?”

“Some come to festivals and remain in your world in between. Others come at one festival and remain until the next. And there are those of us who have abandoned that world and live entirely in Kether Wood. I dwell forever here myself. It was your Middle Ages when I withdrew to the Wood. You are welcome to do so as well. You will simply be ‘missing’ to the people in your world.”

Alissa sighed and thought for a moment.

“That has a certain appeal right now. However, I do have people I care about, so I might take a rain check,” she told Ethra, “I feel do feel loved and welcomed here. I will definitely come when the Wood calls.”

“Good, and we will welcome you back, Alissa.”

They kissed, then Alissa got up and wandered towards the van. Her Transit seemed very far away in some other place. As she reached the van, Alissa stepped into the morning sun, which was just rising. Turning, she saw only the cold, snowy woods of her world and the gravel drive out to the road. Kether Wood appeared to have moved on.

Shivering now that she was nude in her own world, Alissa quickly got inside. After a warm shower, she put on sweatpants and a heavy sweater, then walked and fed Garm. Alissa did not eat herself; just made a tea. She was feeling quite full after the banquet with her fellow Wildfolk.

Soon, Alissa was back on the road. Solstice was behind her, and Christmas ahead. Somehow, she felt ready for the world again. At the same time, the explosion of desire that the night’s revels lit in her was not going away. Kether Wood would be her escape, her place to let loose and indulge her wildest desires. But she might need to sate her newfound lust in between those nights, too. That’s when Lane came to mind. Smiling, Alissa changed course from her brother’s place in Hamilton to head straight for Eversham.

Lane Howard yawned as he walked out to his townhouse’s front door. It was late on Christmas Eve, and Lane was not expecting anyone. Indeed, he found himself spending Christmas alone. He would have taken a vacation had he known his family’s Christmas gathering would be cancelled at the last minute. But there was no way he could have known that a flu outbreak would take down his parents and sister.

Looking through the peephole, Lane was stunned. The last person he expected to see was his ex, Alissa MacDougall. He had not seen Alissa in months. Word from various connections was that she had bought a converted Transit, adopted a dog, and was living a nomadic van life. Now she stood outside his door in a long green dress with a plunging neckline. Strangely, the cold did not seem to bother her.

Lane felt a growing excitement as he unbolted the door. His feelings for Alissa had not dissipated in the months after she left him. He had tried being with other women, but none had really worked out. Memories of Alissa got in the way every time. Lane had even contemplated contacting her, though he was unsure of how to convince her of his sincerity given their final argument.

“Come on in. What a surprise,” Lane said when he opened the door.

“Merry Christmas, Lane. I, um, missed you and came back,” Alissa responded, “I am sorry for what happened. I was really angry with you, but breaking up was maybe taking that anger too far. We had a great thing going in so many ways.”

“You were right, though,” Lane responded, “I was taking advantage of the situation. And I am sorry for that. I have been thinking about you a lot and regret how I treated you at the end.”

“Does that mean you want me back?”

“I do.”

Alissa grinned.

“And I certainly want you, Lane. Oh, do I ever,” she purred.

She undid the belt holding the waist of her dress, then slipped the garment off her shoulders. When it hit the floor, Alissa was naked.

Lane’s eyes bugged at the sight of her nude body. She was fuller and more voluptuous than he remembered. Their eyes met, and Lane felt a strange sensation. Alissa’s eyes, once pale blue, were now a bright green.

“What happened? This is crazy. Your eyes, they’re changed...,” he stammered.

She began to come forward, eyes ablaze. She licked her lips. Pure, unadulterated lust seemed to emanate from her very being. Lane’s cock started to harden in his pants.

“All of me has changed, Lane. Let’s make this Christmas really merry.”

Alissa grinned lasciviously as she walked slowly, sensuously towards him. Lane grinned back as he began to undress.

Published 
Written by Seeker4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments