Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mother-in-law

"Not every decision, however foolish it seems, is one to regret."

102
42 Comments 42
16.2k Views 16.2k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: Foolish

Impatiently I looked at my watch. Five minutes past the hour, and everybody was getting a bit antsy. Looking towards the back of the church, I squinted, hoping to see some movement. 

Nothing! 

Just as my exasperation was getting the better of me, a door opened, and glancing over my shoulder, I saw the organist stretch his fingers. Then he leaned forward, and the opening chords of "Here comes the Bride" filled the ancient church.

Tears filled my eyes as my daughter walked down the aisle on her father's arm. Teresa looked radiant, and hubby looked incredibly proud. I love my family and wouldn't do anything to hurt them — and that made my behaviour the previous evening all the more incomprehensible.

I could say alcohol played a part — and it most certainly did — but I'm a grown woman, and I know the difference between right and wrong. What happened was definitely the most foolish thing I've ever done. So, why couldn't I help feeling so mug?

When the bride-to-be and her father reached the altar, I turned and saw the groom Kevin and his best man Gordon standing there expectantly. Although Kevin only had eyes for my daughter, Gordon's gaze found mine. Then, as the service began, he winked — and my mind filled with lurid images of Gordon, Kevin, Robert and Daniel, all taking turns to do me in a wild fucking frenzy.

Listening to the vicar pontificate on the sanctimony of marriage, I replayed yesterday's events in my mind and couldn't help smiling secretively. Despite some shame I felt for betraying my husband's trust; I was well aware that my knickers were becoming moist again.

oØo

Teresa was staying at our house, and I had no problem with that — until she asked me to go over and cook some dinner for her fiancee so that he would have something more substantial than the liquid diet he was probably planning to enjoy with his best man. Also, would I ensure his wedding suit was in tip-top order? 

Although I had other things to do, I knew Teresa was worried about Kevin, and like all indulgent mothers, I agreed. So with her door key in hand, I compromised and having collected some Chinese takeaway, I hurriedly delivered it to Teresa and Kevin's house. And That's when everything went pear-shaped. 

To say Kevin and his mates were surprised by my unannounced appearance was an understatement. The panic on their faces was priceless. For a second or so, there was total immobility, and I wondered what worried them the most — all the empty beer cans or the porn they were watching.

Then, filling the air with crude expletives, they rushed around like headless chickens, each cursing viciously, striving to tidy both the room and themselves. Standing there, attempting to keep a straight face, I never realised what a man-whore Jesus was. However, judging by the number of times I heard "Jesus fuck," I assume he was quite a stud in his day.

Happily, this organised chaos only lasted for a few seconds. The guys, gradually realising I wasn't going to make a scene, calmed down and began apologising profusely. However, not one of them thought to turn off the hardcore DVD they were watching, so when they finally settled down, the sounds of people having raunchy sex resounded throughout the room.

Grinning sardonically, I raised an eyebrow and watched Kevin grab the remote control. I noticed he didn't switch it off but simply paused the DVD, mumbling that they could watch it later.

"Andrea, what are you doing here?" Kevin demanded, running his hand through ruffled hair. "Aren't you supposed to be fussing over Teresa tonight?"

I nodded, held up the bag of Chinese food, and explained why Teresa had sent me. "So, are you guys hungry?" Four nodding heads and sheepish smiles answered the question.

Having regained his composure, Kevin introduced me to Gordon, Daniel and Robert, and being a well mannered young man, then asked if I wanted to join them for dinner. Despite being peckish, I understood my presence was an imposition, and not wanting to spoil their evening, I declined. However, Kevin wouldn't take no for an answer and after texting hubby, and received a selfless 'Enjoy yourself' reply, the rich aromas emanating from the bag sealed the deal.

In no time, I found myself sitting in the lounge with a glass of wine and a plate of delicious Chinese food, resting on my lap. Although I didn't contribute much to the conversation, listening to the good-natured barbs flowing across the room was quite enjoyable. In fact, the only unusual aspect of the whole meal was the paused image on the television screen. 

Seeing a dark-haired woman being serviced by three guys, each one busy in a different orifice, while I was busy devouring my sweet and sour, was a somewhat surreal experience. 

I'm no prude and have enjoyed a regular if dull sex life up until now. And although I consider myself a liberated woman — I sunbathe topless, for God's sake — I couldn't imagine being in the actress's position, let alone having someone film it for posterity. That said, the image definitely intrigued me, and I found myself studying intrinsically drawn to it. 

I'd assumed the woman was a young actress, but on closer inspection, she was older than I imagined. In fact, we appeared to be of comparable age, similar build and a remarkable resemblance to each other. No one could mistake us for twins, but it was as uncanny as it was startling. Then I realised the guys serving her — at least the pair I could see — were well built, handsome and considerably younger than her. MILF porn.

Surprised at my discovery, I cast a glance at Kevin and his friends. I thought men of their age would prefer looking at a tight young body instead of someone old enough to be their mother, but apparently, I was wrong. 

Although I thought I'd been discreet, but seeing my gaze, Kevin suddenly reached for the remote control and apologised for not having removed it earlier.

"Nonsense," I cried. "It's your house, and if you and your friends want to watch porn, that's your business, not mine."

"See, I told you so," Gordon exclaimed. "Older women are much more mature about such things," he added, sounding like an expert on what older women liked and disliked.

When I raised my eyebrows, Kevin explained that Teresa didn't like him watching porn. "She thinks it's disgusting and degrading to women," he said, impressively mimicking my daughter's voice. The other guys nodded, and I assumed their girlfriends agreed with Teresa.

I opposed my daughter's view but realised many women shared her opinions. Feeling like an intruder, I apologised for interrupting their evening of guilt-free porn watching. They pardoned me, and there followed a discussion about the virtues and vices of watching pornography. Had I watched a porn film? I said I had, and of course, that led to the following question: Do you like watching them?

Again, I nodded, but before they could react, I held up a finger for silence. To my astonishment, that worked: the four young men sat open-mouthed waiting for me to speak.

"The pornography we used to watch was a lot different to what's on offer today," I explained. "The old films had a semblance of a story, but it all seems wham bam, thank you, ma'am, nowadays. This new generation of actress seems to allow anybody and everybody to insert anything and everything into them — and there's much more silicon on display these days."

"Who's we?" Gordon asked, his eyes sparkling. I wondered whether he was excited or amused, and what sort of answer did he expect from me? However, being an honest person, I didn't hesitate. "That would be Teresa's father and me," I revealed. "We went through a period when we would watch them before — well, you can guess what I'm talking about."

Gordon's eyes shone brighter. "So, watching pornography turned you on?"

Slightly embarrassed by his directness, I reached for my wine glass to gather my thoughts. Sipping the smooth red beverage, I considered what I'd got into and believing I could remain in control of the situation, I set my glass down and nodded.

"But you don't watch them anymore, Andrea?"

Again, Gordon's direct questions were unsettling, and instead of thinking about my answer, I hastily countered with, "I didn't say that." 

"So when do you watch them?" Daniel asked.

Turning to him, I swear he was holding his breath as he waited for my reply. Having foolishly dug the hole I was falling into, I felt the need to extract myself before the ground swallowed me completely. However, that didn't stop the blood rushing to my cheeks as I contemplated my answer.

Did I want to confess to my future son-in-law and his friends that not only did I frequently watch porn, I usually ended up masturbating to it? Was that too personal? Theoretically, being honest is all well and good — but not very smart when someone can use that honesty against oneself. I needed to be tactful.

"There are certain moments when I have tension... sexual tension, and I need a release. Watching pornography helps me relax."

Four big grins greeted my words, and I wondered who would be next to question me. It was Robert — and he dared to say what the rest were probably thinking.

"So, while watching porn, you finger yourself?"

His question's directness caused my cheeks to burn, but I decided to fight fire with fire. "And how is that any different to you guys having a wank while watching some dolly bird getting fucked by well-hung studs."

Embarrassed stares greeted my attack.

"Are you going to deny getting hard-ons when you watch porn?" Their silence told me enough. "And while we're on the subject, does that woman," and I gestured towards the screen, "bear an unusual resemblance to me?"

With an indignance I truly felt, I drained my wineglass and set it demonstratively on the table. "And why the fuck haven't I got a drink?"

Among a few stifled laughs, Kevin jumped to his feet. Picking up my glass, he almost tripped in his haste to get a refill from the kitchen.

"You're right, Andrea," Gordon admitted, clearly having trouble keeping a straight face. "I selected this DVD because the actress absolutely looks like you. Kevin is always boasting about how sexy his mother-in-law is and how he'd like to..." Gordon paused, possibly considering whether he was going too far, and then said thoughtfully, "see her naked, and this was the best we could do."

At that moment, Kevin returned from the kitchen and must have seen my astonished expression. Instinctively knowing something was wrong, a strained look crossed his face. "What's going on, guys?"

"Gordon just grassed you up to your mother-in-law," sniggered Daniel. "How you'd like to shag her."

"You fucking gits," growled Kevin through clenched teeth. "You stupid, fucking bastards couldn't keep your mouths shut for five minutes, could you?"

His anger seemed genuine, and fearing this could quickly get out of hand, I had to think fast. The prospect of the groom turning up at the wedding with black eyes seemed likely, and one to avoid. Standing up, I walked towards him, and taking my wine glass; I pulled him close to me. Pressing my lips against his ear, I spoke softly. "Don't worry, Kevin, you're a sweetheart and hearing how you feel about me was very flattering. But let's not tell anyone else, especially Teresa. Okay?" His eyes widened.

"You're not angry about what the guys said?"

I shook my head and pecked his cheek. "Of course not, silly. I might not be a young woman anymore, but I'm not made of stone, and hearing a handsome young man fancies me certainly gets the juices flowing... figuratively speaking," I added quickly.

I took a breath and noted the way Kevin was staring at me. His gaze caused butterflies in my stomach — something I hadn't had in a long time — and a welcome twinge between my legs. 

When Kevin spoke again, his words caused my juices to flow more freely.

"I'm not the only one here that fancies you," he blurted. "These fucking douche bags all think you're shit hot. They're just too bloody chicken to admit it."

Shocked, I turned to face Gordon, Robert and Daniel and put my hands on my hips. "Is this true, boys?" Although I looked calm, my heart was racing — and not because the Chinese food had given me heartburn.

One by one, all three of them stopped staring at the floor and, looking at me, hesitantly nodded. Seeing and hearing this increased my arousal, and feeling irresponsible, I thrust my chest forward, aware my nipples were erect and prominent.

"And like Kevin, all of you would like to fuck me?" Again, it took a moment, but the boys, their eyes automatically drawn to my chest, nodded.

"Sooo, if I started taking my clothes off, none of you would have a problem with that?" 

Although it was my voice I heard, I couldn't believe what I was saying. Until that moment, I'd never thought about having sex with anyone other than my husband, but here I was, offering myself to four young men. While butterflies did somersaults in my stomach, I waited breathlessly for their reaction. 

"Are you fucking serious, Mrs D?"

Although I should have anticipated the question — their reticence was a bit of a letdown, and for a moment, self-doubts struck. Then it occurred to me that they couldn't believe what I'd said and needed some encouragement. Still uncertain of what to do, I ignored the little voice in the back of my head, yanked the blouse out of my skirt.

Reaching behind my back to unzip my skirt, I watched the guy's surprise turn to excitement as the waistband of my knickers suddenly appeared, and feeling more reassured, I treated them to another wispy smile. Then one by one, I began undoing the buttons from my blouse, wondering if my outrageous behaviour was creating a reaction in their trousers. The thought of their cocks getting harder certainly caused my pussy to drip, and I pressed my thighs together to staunch the flow. 

At last, I undid the final button. 

Knowing there was no turning back if I continued, my spine tingled, and seeing the guys expectant expressions; I shrugged the blouse off my shoulders.

A couple of gasps caused my confidence to soar, and looking up, I saw their gazes fixated on my chest. It was a happy coincidence that my bra was part of a matching set hubby had bought for my fortieth birthday. I had never envisioned letting anyone other than hubby see me in it, let alone four horny young men, but the sheer black lingerie certainly captured their attention. Or maybe it was the sight of my nipples poking through the fabric that made it possible to hear a pin drop.

JosieCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosieCat

Looking at their growing bulges, there was no doubting the quartet were enjoying the show, but not one of them dared to move a muscle.

Hmm… maybe they need more enticement.

Deciding to go for broke, I turned around and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my skirt. While bending my knees, I swayed my bum back and forth, slowly easing the garment over my hips. When my knickers appeared, I heard another couple of gasps and knew I couldn't stop now. Knowing my butt crack was visible through the sheer black fabric, I grabbed the front of my panties and pulled the soft fabric tight over my sex. The soft wolf whistle was pleasing to hear, and I guessed the outline of my gaping pussy lips, pouting pertinently between my big fat labia, had definitely gotten their attention. 

Unfortunately, with my skirt still around my knees and my thighs pressed together, it wasn't easily discernible. But I had a remedy for that.

Letting the skirt fall to the floor, I stepped out of it and, spreading my feet far apart, leaned forward. Hubby calls this posture my best side, and it gets him hard within seconds. When I heard another round of "Jesus fucks," I knew the boys were mine.

Through my legs, I saw strong, masculine hands adjusting growing bulges, easing the discomfort, and felt a thrill of excitement course through my body. Those four erections were down to me: I had made those cocks hard. The guys wanted me, and I wanted them.

"Come on, guys, don't be shy," I said, straightening up and turning to face them. "The first one with his cock out will get a blowjob," I promised, wondering what the hell had gotten into me.

'Nothing yet,' I thought, pressing my fingers against my lips to prevent me giggling. 'But I'll soon remedy that.'

Wondrous gazes fixed on my crotch, and glancing down; I saw the dark patch of pubic hair seemingly mesmerising them.

Although my sex life might have been dull up to this point, I had watched more than enough pornography in my time, and there were certain erotic scenes imprinted in my brain. Using them as inspiration, they provided me with enough bravado to continue my charade as a mature, wicked temptress. Closing my eyes and sensually biting my bottom lip, I slid my fingers inside my panties, and within seconds, heard the sound of belt buckles and zippers hastily being undone. Was this really happening?

Opening my eyes, it was no surprise that Gordon was ahead of the others — in more ways than one. He was already lazily stroking his huge cock, and I had to catch my breath. It was easy to see why he was so confident — of the four; he was by far the largest. The other three weren't small, and I definitely looked forward to making their acquaintance, but it was Gordon's that grabbed my attention. I'd seen bigger in porn videos, but this one was right here, for real. Truthfully, looking at all four erections sticking out of their trousers, I couldn't help thinking,' I'm the luckiest woman alive.'

oØo

"Okay, boys," I said, walking around the coffee table, "rule number one is this must go no further. This is a one-off, and we're all here to enjoy ourselves. Rule number two is, I hope you've all got enough spunk in those balls to keep this MILF happy."

"Why's that?" demanded Gordon as I sat on the edge of the table.

I treated them with a wicked smile. "Why do you think it is?" Although it was amusing to see them shake their heads, this was not the time or place to delay. "Because I plan to keep fucking and sucking all of you until I've drained every last drop from your balls."

I motioned for them to come closer and soon had four lovely erections wavering in front of my face. After kissing each tip, I reached for Kevin's cock — don't ask, I don't know why — and guided it between my lips. With my free hand, I grabbed Robert's simply because he was next to my future son-in-law and started wanking him as well. And so began my cock sucking frenzy. They came at me from all angles, and I did my best to give each one equal care and attention.

I swallowed inch after inch of thick, of hard flesh, burying my nose into each bush of pubic hair. While blowing one cock, I had at least one other in my hand, stroking it or playing with the sensitive area just beneath the rim. I teasingly licked the bulbous domes, tasted pre-cum, and playfully nibbled down each shaft until I reached their balls and devoured them with equal gusto. I even let every one of them fuck my mouth — really enjoyed that — and, having started this oral gangbang; I wanted more.

"Now, boys, I'll let you decide who does what, but Mama wants some stiff dick, and she wants it now." That said, I pulled down my bra, releasing my girlies, before reaching for the small gossamer triangle covering my steaming hot sex. I tugged it to one side, exposing my eager pussy, and then leaned back on the table. Propped up on my elbows, I wanted to see who dared to go first.

After a few hesitant moments, Daniel started removing his jeans while Kevin and Robert moved to each side of the table, leisurely tugging at their cocks and smiling their obvious intent. As Robert's spongy dome swayed above my cherry red lips, Daniel's helmet nudged my slippery pussy lips.

Above Gordon's crude encouragement of, "Come on, Danny, you know she wants it," I heard Daniel quietly ask if I was sure this was what I wanted. Despite having watched me suck all four cocks only moments before, I found Daniel's concern charmingly endearing, but he needn't have worried: I knew what I was doing. Grabbing hold of Kevin's prick, just before kissing Robert's proffered specimen, I nodded my head.

"Fuck me, Danny," I smiled. "Fuck me hard and make me feel like a woman."

For the first time since I vowed to forsake all other men, another man's cock plunged into my welcoming pussy and sent me spiralling into my first orgasm of the evening.

Cum flooded my tunnel and swamped Daniel's manhood. I don't know if he realised he had made me cum, or the young man just thought I was always this wet, but he grasped my hips and rammed his cock into my soaked pussy as if his life depended on it. 

God, it felt good.

I knew this impromptu gangbang was wrong, and I was acting like a foolish, desperate housewife, but I couldn't stop myself. Even knowing I was betraying my husband and all he stood for, nothing could stop me now. The irony that Kevin, whose cock was currently throbbing inside my throat, was marrying my daughter the next day wasn't lost on me.

However, having four handsome young studs, ready and willing to satisfy my deviant needs, sent a thrill of excitement through me, and for the first time in ages, I felt alive. I looked over at Gordon, sprawled naked on the couch and watched him leisurely stroking his enormous erection as he took in the hot action. Not only did he ooze confidence, but pre-cum also escaped the little one-eye in his glistening dome, and I licked my lips in anticipation. 

Drooling over this delicious fantasy, I was dramatically interrupted by Daniel's prick slipping from my dripping pussy. I whimpered in protest… but I needn't have worried. While Daniel praised my "fantastic cunt," Robert quickly filled the space between my legs and in no time was pumping his cock into me with all the youthful vigour he possessed. And so it went on. All four took me as I lay on the table and, while one fucked me, two others had their cocks sucked and tugged.

As I expected, Gordon was the last to take his place between my thighs, and having anticipated how good his enormous manhood would feel; I wasn't disappointed. In fact, it was a good job that I was so wet; otherwise I'm sure he would have hurt me.

Unlike his friends, Gordon took his time entering me but enter me he did — and how! After easing his helmet between my slippery pussy lips, he gradually pushed his thick shaft deep into me, almost splitting me open. Despite the burning sensation, I begged him not to stop, and he kept edging forward until his wiry pubic hair pressed into my mound.

"How does my big cock feel, Mrs D?" he asked, smiling broadly while grinding pelvis to pelvis. Biting my lip, I nodded and waited. Gordon slowly withdrew, a bittersweet sensation, and I feared he'd pull out completely. Happily, he didn't, and before I could catch my breath, Gordon pushed his cock back inside me. As he repeated this leisurely motion. I soon got used to his size, and within minutes, I was begging him to fuck me harder — which he did up and beyond the time I orgasmed again.

While enjoying this orgasmic fuck, Gordon surprised me by asking what I was going to give Kevin for a wedding gift — as if letting him and his friends have their way with me wasn't a big enough present.

oØo

"Hmmm, I suppose I could let him fuck my arse," I replied huskily. "If he wants to, and he's man enough," I added, wondering if he'd accept the dare. I know not every man is keen on anal sex — hubby only does it to please me — but I hoped these studs wouldn't be so conventional.

"What did you say, Andrea?" Kevin's eyes were wide, and blood seemed to be draining from his face. He wasn't alone. Despite having allowed them to fuck me, they all stared as if I'd just spoken fluent Hungarian. I would have laughed if I wasn't so serious.

"I said, you can fuck my arse first, if you're up to it, Kevin." His expression changed from disbelief to astonishment, and I pushed further. "Isn't that what you want? I mean, she's doing it as well," I said, gesturing at the television. 

"Yes, Mrs D," interrupted Gordon, "but she isn't just getting her bunghole stuffed; she's sitting astride another cock. Look, it's all there for everyone to see." Gordon was right. "So, are you going to emulate her completely, Mrs D?"

His wicked smile spoke a thousand words, each one a challenge. I'd never done anything like he was suggesting, but not wanting to appear inferior to the slut on television, I nodded. "Sure, why not?" I said, "And while two of you are fucking me, the others can have their cocks sucked."

The astonishment on their faces was priceless, especially when I told them to hurry up and get their act together. Of course, Kevin was ribbed about what a lucky bastard he was when it came to mothers-in-law.

Strangely, all the rough banter seemed to make him hesitant, and when I told him, "You don't have to do it if you don't want," he seemed genuinely relieved. Happily, his mates had no such reservations and, after a short discussion, I soon found myself straddling Gordon's thick cock while Daniel again became the first man to enter my arse since my marriage vows. 

Never having been double-penetrated, I didn't know what to expect and was surprised at how much of a tight fit it was. Mind you, that probably had more to do with the size of Gordon's member than anything else. Luckily, Daniel had found a bottle of Teresa's body oil in the bathroom, and after rubbing that into his cock, he, despite the initial resistance, slipped easily into my back passage.

Much to his friends' amusement, Kevin succumbed to the situation's excitement and eventually took his turn shagging my arse, but for me, the crowning moment was when Gorden buried his manhood deep inside my bowels.

I was straddling Robert while Kevin and Daniel knelt in front of me when Gorden started fucking my arse. Seeing his best man ream my arsehole while he joyfully face-fucked me was too much for my future son-in-law, and within seconds started bucking his hips faster and faster.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he roared and immediately ejaculated hot, thick spunk into my mouth.

"Shoot it over her," someone cried out, and Kevin withdrew his pulsating erection and pointed it towards my face. Tugging furiously, his aim was perfect, and an impressive rope of sperm landed on my chin and splashed up to my forehead. Another salvo quickly followed, landing on my cheek, and although Kevin kept working on his cock, no more came. He was spent.

Watching their mate shoot his load seemed to be the catalyst for the others, and seconds later, Robert yelled he was about to cum. I slammed my abdomen down on him, my pussy hungrily swallowing his cock, and as I ground my pelvis onto him, his cock expanded inside my silken tunnel, and white-hot spunk filled my cunt.

Having been hovering on the brink, the combination of Kevin ejaculating over my face, Robert flooding my cunt, and Gordon reaming my arsehole, I tumbled into the abyss a third time.

I'd never had multiple orgasms before, and I was surprised that each subsequent climax was more intense than the last, and this orgasm was so powerful; my shaking almost bucked Gordon from my arse. Luckily he had a good grip on my hips, and while I shuddered uncontrollably, his prick stayed inside me. 

It's only an assumption, but I'm sure my climax proved too much for Gordon because almost immediately, he withdrew his cock from my arse and wonderfully mimicked a pastry chef, decorating my buttocks with his thick white cream. That was definitely the trigger for Daniel, and following Kevin's example, he provided me with my second facial of the evening.

oØo

Hearing Teresa announcing, "I do," instantly brought me back to the present.

She gave Kevin the kind of smile a woman reserves for the man she loves, and I knew the marriage would work. And, if you're wondering whether I feel guilty about betraying my daughter's trust, I don't!

"Why not?" I hear you ask.

During Teresa's hen-night, I watched her foolishly fuck the well-hung stripper. I'd always suspected my daughter was a bit easy, and witnessing her slutty behaviour was simply confirmation. However, seeing how much she enjoyed shagging that big dick helped me realise you're never too old to learn.

 

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments