Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The trip

"An experience of a lifetime, made possible by following directions"

1
1 Comment 1
8.8k Views 8.8k
10.2k words 10.2k words
Competition Entry: Sexy Cam Fun
A letter arrives in the mailbox. In it is a map. The map has a location marked with an X. Nothing else is in the envelope. You toss it in the trash, thinking that it’s nothing more than a stupid advertisement. You walk into the house and hop in the shower. After a nice hot shower to clean your hot body and a brief but intense rubdown, you climb out and towel dry, putting on a man’s oversized white T-shirt. The doorbell rings insistently. 

Hurrying to the front door, you look out the peephole to see a man standing there in a uniform. He rings the doorbell again, just as you swing it open. He’s standing there with a big bouquet of flowers, but he’s looking straight at your chest. A wet spot had developed over your breast and the nipple is clearly visible through the thin fabric. Hurriedly, you reach out and take the flowers, then slam the door in his face as he stands there ogling your body.

There’s a card in the flowers. Wondering who it could possibly be from, you open the card. The card reads, “Follow the map.” Confused for a moment, you suddenly remember the map you had tossed in the trash.

“What does this have to do with the flowers?” you wonder aloud. You take the flowers in the dining room and set them on the table. You go get the map from the trash and look at it. It appears to be pretty straight forward. From the look of it, it takes you to a business district in Arlington, not too far away. You decide to check it out.

The doorbell rings. A slight irritation crosses your face as you turn toward the door and go to open it. Standing in the doorway is a man in a business suit. He’s HOT! you think to yourself. Tall, lean, and muscular without being bulky, he’s got gorgeous brown eyes, dark brown hair, and a fantastic smile.

“Good evening ma’am,” he says with a low, smooth voice. “I’ll be your chauffeur for the evening.”

“Excuse me?” you say.

“I’ve been retained to drive you where you need to go, ma’am,” he says.

“Really?” you say. “I hadn’t really planned on going anywhere today. Who retained your services?”

“I’m not at liberty to say, ma’am, however, I was instructed to give you this and tell you that you must wear this tonight.” He hands you a bag.

You invite him in and offer him a drink as he sits down at the dining room table. He politely declines and you go to your room to see what’s in the bag. Locking the bedroom door, you set the bag on the bed and open it up. Reaching in, you pull out a low cut camisole, a short skirt, stockings and heels. No underclothes at all, you notice. Thinking for a moment, you decide that there must be a reason for the deliberate lack of said articles, so you strip off your oversized t-shirt and start to dress in the clothing provided. Interestingly enough, the outfit fits perfectly, like it was made to your exact dimensions. The camisole barely covers your nipples, leaving a significant amount of cleavage exposed. The skirt is short and the stockings barely reach to the hem of the skirt. The heels fit as though you’d worn them for years.

You go to the dining room, where the chauffeur waits. He gets to his feet quickly and stands at the ready.

“How do I look?” you ask, smiling coquettishly at him. You watch as his eyes devour you, lingering on your cleavage and your ass. You notice that his pants are moving, and a bulge is quickly forming in his crotch.

“Very good, ma’am,” he croaks, his throat closing up with obvious lust. “Your strap is undone on your heels, ma’am, would you like me to fix that for you?”

You nod your assent and he kneels in front of you, fixing your straps. You can feel his heavy breathing on your legs, the warm, moist air sliding up the insides of your thighs and washing over your exposed mound. You quickly get wet. You stagger momentarily and his hands slide up your legs to catch you, his strong hands cupping your thighs. He inhales, your scent filling his nostrils. His bulge is large and glaring in his pants.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The car ride is relaxing. Soft music plays from the speakers and a variety of drinks are available. You pour yourself a margarita from the small fridge in the back and sit there sipping the drink. The dark tint on the windows makes it almost impossible to see where you are going, but figured you can trust the driver to follow directions.

The driver’s voice comes over the intercom; “Ma’am, we will be stopping for a minute to pick up another passenger.” The car comes to a stop and the driver gets out of the car.

You are curious, thinking, Who will be coming with me? Time passes away and you start getting impatient. This is my adventure, you think, why am I being made to wait? You reach for the door, but as your hand touches the handle, the door opens. The driver is standing there with a woman wearing a long brown trench coat and heels that match yours exactly. You slide over and the woman steps into the back seat. Her coat parts to show bare leg up to mid thigh as she sits in the seat next to you.

The chauffeur turns to you and says, “This is Jasmine, she is to be your servant for the evening, if you approve. She will do anything you ask.”

The woman has auburn hair, with long black lashes, brown eyes, a light sprinkling of freckles on her nose, and red full pouty lips. The coat covers up her body, but you can tell she is trim and fit and attractive. She sits calmly in the seat, her hands folded in her lap, legs crossed at the ankles.

“Hello” you say, hesitantly. Her eyes meet yours, she smiles and nods to you, then her eyes drop in submission.

The driver tells you over the intercom that Jasmine has been instructed not to speak. You sit back and watch the woman.

She’s very attractive , you think. You start to tingle. Sighing, you pour yourself another margarita.

The car pulls to a stop. We’re here, you think.

Looking out, you can’t tell which store is your target. One storefront has no name, no lights, and the front windows are covered. The driver gets out and opens the back door. Jasmine gets out and stands to one side and you get out. The cool evening breeze blows across your legs and stirs your skirt. She turns and walks to the entrance of the store front with the covered windows. You follow and she opens the door and holds it for you as you enter. The lighting is dim in the store, but you can clearly tell what this store sells; adult paraphernalia. There is a row of vibrators and similar products on one wall. Two bookshelves reveal a variety of video entertainment. The majority of the store is made up of clothing. You walk to the counter. There is a short, thin young girl behind the counter with clearly augmented breasts. Her shirt, which would barely cover a 6 year old girl, is straining futilely to contain her ample bosom.

“This is for you,” she says, handing you a small white box tied with a blood red ribbon.

You carefully untie the ribbon and take it from the box, then turn to your servant and tie it loosely around her throat. She stands there with her hands clasped in front of her and her eyes downcast. You smile. The look is erotic, and you feel a tingle. Turning back to the box, you remove the lid. Inside the box are five one-hundred dollar bills and a list. The list contains the following; riding crop, cat o nine tails, leather vest, leather shorts, leather boots, vibrator, dildo, strap on dildo, lube, anal beads, butt plug, white lace bra and panties set, black lace bra and panty set. Looking up, you present the list to the girl behind the counter. She reads through it, her eyes getting bigger as she reads the items on the list.

Over the next hour you browse through the store selecting the necessary equipment requested on the list. You try on various articles of clothing, noting that the bra and panty sets make you feel innocent and submissive, but the leather outfit makes you feel dominant and aggressive. You tell the store clerk to also provide matching bra and panty sets for your servant. You order Jasmine to take off her coat and work with the clerk. You are only slightly surprised to find that underneath the coat she isn’t wearing anything. You look her over. She has her nipples pierced and is wearing round jewelry. Her mound is clean shaven like yours, her lips plump and full. You instruct her to try on the sets and then return to her coat in the condition that she started in. She nods acceptance of your commands. Your juices flow at the feeling of control and power you have.

As you step to the counter to pay for the purchases with the money that was included, the chauffeur enters the store. In his hand is a video camera and cell phone. He tells her, “Before you finish, I’ve been ordered to video all the purchases, including the clothing as it’s being worn and send it to my employer for final approval.” He turns his cell phone toward you to show that he indeed has a text stating that very thing.

“We have a catwalk on the second floor for fashion shows,” the busty little store clerk says, smiling. “You could model the outfits on the runway and make sure that everything is in order.”

The store clerk goes to the front door and locks it, then leads you to the back of the store and into an elevator. You idly note that this elevator goes up 30 stories to the top of the building, odd if the store only has two floors. The clerk pushes the button for the 2 nd floor and the elevator slowly rises. The elevator doors open and you exit into a dimly lit hallway. The clerk indicates a changing area, and then leads the chauffeur to the main room. You motion to Jasmine and head for the changing rooms.

Pulling out the clothes, you put on the black set first. It fits so well, making you feel naughty and innocent at the same time. You turn to Jasmine and order her to strip out of her coat and put on the black panties without the bra. You tell her to walk the runway four times, wearing only the bottoms the first two times and only the tops the second two times. She smiles and nods her acquiescence to your demands. You reach over into the bag and pull out the riding crop and smack her hard across the outer thigh, leaving a deeply red welt.

“Make sure that shows on the camera,” you order. You turn and walk out to the runway, carrying the riding crop with you. Head held high, you strut down the runway, your breasts bouncing in unison, your heels clacking on the floor. The spotlights shine on you and you cannot see anything but the brightly lit runway as it stretches out in front of you. As you reach the end of the runway, you dimly see the chauffeur sitting there with the camera in his hands. You spin around, showing off your incredible body in these beautiful pieces and then smack the riding crop into your palm, a loud smack echoing off the walls of the room. Turning, you strut down the runway back to the dressing rooms, your ass jiggling beautifully in the underwear. As you reach the end of the runway, Jasmine walks past, sashaying down the runway. You swing the riding crop and smack it against her cute little ass as it wiggles past, making her jump slightly.

You hurry into the dressing room and change into the white set. This set makes you feel like a virgin. You rummage in the bag and pull out a dildo, modestly sized but bright pink. You hurry to the runway again and strut your way down the catwalk, the whole time sucking on the rubber head of the dildo and pressing it between your breasts. You get to the end of the runway; pull the dildo out of your mouth and spin around, showing off your ‘virgin’ attire. Then you face the camera, stare directly into the lens and lick the dildo from the base to the tip in one long swipe. Sticking the head back in your mouth, you turn and strut your way back up the runway.

You take your time with the last outfit, making sure it looks just right. You haven’t worn leather against your bare skin like this before, and the sensation of the leather vest against your nipples is making them incredibly hard. The leather shorts are incredibly sexy, like boy cut shorts, and the thigh high lace up boots make you feel like a dominatrix. The store clerk comes rushing back and hands you a leather leash and a dog collar. You go over to your servant, make her strip naked, and put the collar on her. You take out the cat o nine tails and, holding the leash, you whip her out to the catwalk and down the runway to the end. Her high, hard nipples and moist thighs demonstrate your power over her and you are incredibly sexy in your leather outfit. Reaching the end of the runway, you turn Jasmine around and bend her over and spank her with the whip. Red welts appear on her legs, thighs and ass cheeks.

“What does your employer say now?” you ask the chauffeur. You wait as he sends the video and waits for a response.

“My employer is satisfied,” he says, his lust prominent in his voice.

Applause comes from every corner of the room. You can’t see anyone, but clearly there are a large number of people who just watched you strut your half naked body up and down the runway. Tugging on the leash, you strut your way down the runway to the back and change into your clothes. You leave the collar on your servant, but put the leash in the bag with the rest. The chauffeur and the store clerk come in and help you get your things together and then you all return to the main floor and pay for the products purchased.

“There’s been a slight change in plans,” the chauffeur says. Beckoning, he leads them out of the store and starts walking down the street, away from the limousine. You frown, but follow. Several blocks pass, the buildings getting taller and taller as you move deeper into the center city.

At last, the chauffeur stops in front of a building. Opening the door, he gestures you and Jasmine inside. You walk into the building. The marble floor echoes your steps as you walk around the huge open space. You turn toward the chauffeur and the servant and raise an eyebrow.

The chauffeur leads you to a row of elevators. Extracting a key from his pants pocket, he inserts it into a slot by the last elevator and turns the key. The elevator doors open. You get on the elevator and he pushes the only button in the elevator. Immediately the doors close and the elevator rockets skyward. All three of you stagger at the speed and ferocity of the elevator as it shoots upward. The building is 60 stories tall, and from the feel of the elevator, you will be going all the way to the top. The elevator stops and the doors open.

You step into a glass enclosed waiting area with a man standing behind a desk. “If you’ll have a seat,” he says, “your transportation will be arriving shortly.”

You walk over to the glass wall, looking out at the top of the roof. Strobe lights flash in several places on the rooftop and you realize that you are at a heliport.

Confirmation comes as a helicopter goes shooting over your head and soars in an arc over the top of the building. It turns in the air, comes back and hovers over the landing pad, then settles on the roof. The man behind the desk escorts you and your servant to the door in the helicopter and you are helped in and buckled into the back seat. A pair of headphones is handed to you and you put them on.

“Welcome aboard,” the captain of the helicopter says in your ear. His deep throaty voice and the vibration of the helicopter are making you tingle again, a moistness developing. “We’ll be flying along for a short time, so just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.”

Moments later, the helicopter leaps into the sky. You are terribly excited, this whole adventure feeling like a dream, or a fantasy. The helicopter lurches to the right and you reach out and grab the hand of your servant. She reaches over and pats your thigh reassuringly, then leaves her hand on your thigh. You realize at that moment that you are very wet; the vibration of the engine, the sexy voice of the captain droning in your ears, and her long fingers and dark red nails on your stockings stirring your passions. You take her hand and push it up your thigh, under your short skirt, until her fingers are resting on your wet lips. Your clit is pulsating, the vibration of the engine seeming to go straight to your clit. Jasmine starts to slide her fingers up and down your wet lips, her nails parting your lips and teasing your clit.

The captain’s voice drifts away, silence in your ears. You look up and his eyes are riveted to the mirror as he watches your servant’s hand. You lean your head back, close your eyes and spread your legs, providing open access for Jasmine. She slips a finger into you and slowly strokes in and out as she rubs your clit with her thumb. You revel in the feeling. You are so wet and so hot and so turned on right now.

The captain announces over the headphones that you’ll be landing momentarily. You push Jasmine’s hand away reluctantly, and straighten your skirt. The helicopter lands on a helipad. The captain comes back and unbuckles you and your servant. She takes her fingers, the fingers that had been on you, and sticks them in his mouth. He sucks on them, and then kisses her. You exit the helicopter.

You are escorted to the lobby and the man at the counter hands you a white box with a blood red ribbon. Smiling, you untie the ribbon and turn to your servant. You part her coat until her thigh is exposed, then tie the ribbon around her leg. The man behind the counter is getting quite the show as he can see bare leg and hip all the way to her taut stomach.

Standing, you turn back to the white box. Opening the box, you find a card. The card states: Reservations at The Terrace, 8pm.

“Excuse me,” you say to the clerk, “do you know where The Terrace is?”

He says, “Take the elevator to the 35 th floor.”

You look up at the wall clock behind the clerk and see that it is 7:30. “Cocktails, it is, then,” you say out loud.

You go to the elevator and push the button. The elevator arrives and you get on, pushing the button marked ‘35’. As the elevator slowly descends, you wonder how this evening is going to end. Obviously there’s going to be sex, you think. The question is, who? Who do I know that has this kind of power and that would spend it on me? The question is difficult to contemplate. Finally, as the elevator doors open, you shrug and decide that you’re just going to enjoy yourself, no matter what.

The Terrace is a pricey high end restaurant that sits out on a terrace built into a high-rise. Seating indoors or outdoors is offered. It has a well stocked wine cellar and a bar serving all top shelf drinks.

You walk up to the maitre d and hand him your reservation card. He escorts you to a table in the bar and offers you a white wine spritzer. You opt for a margarita. One is delivered to you within seconds. Jasmine stands by the wall, head down, and hands clasped, awaiting your pleasure. As you sit there sipping your drink, you admire the people in the bar and their obvious wealth. One man, you notice, is short and balding, but the woman he is with is tall, blonde, and her breasts look like they would rest comfortably on his head. She’s wearing a very revealing dress and as you watch he slides a hand up the short skirt and rubs her spot.

You get up and go toward the restroom. In the dark hallway, you see a young couple, her pressed against the wall, her skirt up around her waist and he pressed up behind her, thrusting in time with the rhythm of the music softly coming from the ceiling speakers.

You step back into a shadowed alcove, not wanting to disturb the couple and suddenly find yourself with your back pressing into a man. His hands come around and grab you, one on your breast, and the other on your thigh, just below the hem of your skirt. He’s very muscular, this mysterious man. His muscular chest presses against your back and head.

“They’ve been at this for a while,” he growls in your ear. “I’ve been watching from the beginning.” You can feel his erection pressing into your back.

His hand slides up your thigh, under your skirt. Involuntarily, you spread your legs and his strong hand cups your wet lips. His strong fingers dig into your lips, roughly rubbing your clit. His other hand rubs roughly over your breast, then pulls your camisole up and cups your breast firmly. Your nipple hardens under his rough grip.

As you watch, the couple changes position, her back to the wall and her legs draped over his muscular arms. He is well hung, you notice, though your mystery man is definitely larger. He’s thrusting faster now, clearly ready to finish.

You put your hand on the hand on your clit and press, his fingers responding and pushing roughly into you. You are so slick you think you could take his size. You are excited, horny, willing to give in to your animal lust. You reach back and find his hardness, out of his pants, and throbbing with excitement. You grip it and stroke up and down the shaft, the bulbous head a stopping point for your hand as you slide it up and down. He growls as you stroke him, his fingers working fiercely on you.

Across the hall, the young couple is softly moaning and their movements are frenetic. She is gasping, “I’m coming!” as he grunts several times and then thrusts hard into her, his muscles straining.

You want to feel that and with a thick strong tool in your hand, you lean forward and pull him into you. His hand shifts to your hip and with a grunt he pushes into you. He puts both of his hands on your hips and starts thrusting with utter abandon. You watch as the young couple separate, straightening up their clothes and going into the restrooms, furtively looking around.

He fills you, thrusting hard, his hands tightly gripping your hips. His breath is coming in ragged gasps and you can tell he won’t last long. You reach down and stroke your clit, pushing the button that ensures that you are as satisfied as he will be in about 60 more seconds. The combination of his rough thrusting and your fingers combine to exact the perfect ending; his groans as he finishes matching your soft moans as you explode wetly on his massive tool. You stand still for a minute, listening to his heavy breathing, and then you pull away and rush to the restroom, passing the young couple in the entryway.

You spend several minutes in the restroom, straightening your clothes, cleaning up the mess, fixing your hair and makeup. The restroom contained moist towelettes scented with roses, and you use a couple to refresh yourself. You don’t have any perfume with you and you begin to regret that mistake, as you can smell the heady scent of yours and his juices in the air. Feeling as though you had done all you could, you turn to the door to find Jasmine standing in the doorway. In her hand is a small bottle of your favorite scent.

She walks over to you and stands in front of you, her eyes downcast, and her hands presenting you with the vial of perfume. You take the vial from her hand and go to open it. She stops you, then leaning forward until she’s right in your face, eye to eye, she reaches behind you and taps the counter.

“Sit,” she says. Her lips are so close to yours, you can taste the sweet scent of her breath. She brushes her lips across yours so lightly you almost wonder if you imagined it. You place your hands on the counter and slide up onto it. The skirt doesn’t stay under you and your bare ass is on the cold granite countertop. You lean backward, eyes closed, head resting against the mirror.

You feel her hands on your knees, pressing them apart. You spread your legs and she pushes your skirt up. You feel her hot breath on your thighs, and startled, you look down. Her pink tongue traces circles and figure eights across the smooth skin of your thighs, tracing the top of the stockings. You go to stop her, but her tongue trails hot fire across your lips and engorged clit and you moan softly and lean back. Your legs spread and you bring them up until your feet are on the counter. Her tongue delves into your lips, digging, probing, a demanding need to infiltrate your dark recesses. You grab your ankles and you moan. Her hot breath steams across your lips and thighs and you feel as though you are going to orgasm in seconds.

The door opens and an older blonde woman walks in. She stops in the doorway for a moment, then closes the door and leans against it, watching.

You close your eyes, focusing on the pleasure that your servant’s hot tongue is giving you. She closes her lips on your clit and starts to suck deeply. The intense pressure of her suction and the tip swirling around pushes you over the edge. Moaning loudly, you orgasm all over her face. She greedily licks your juices and you know she can taste the juices of the man from before. You look at the woman at the door. She is smiling. Her tight little white dress reveals her hard nipples, showing her excitement. Jasmine stands and pulls your legs down. She takes the vial of perfume from your hand and lightly sprinkles it on your thighs and breasts. The older woman moves to a stall and closes the door. You get off the counter and you and Jasmine leave the restroom and go back to your table.

You order another margarita, something to calm your nerves as you are still coming down from your orgasms. Jasmine still stands by the wall, eyes downcast, hands clasped in front of her. Her tongue had felt so good you still tingle from her ministrations. You tell the waiter to get her a drink, whatever she wants. The margarita calms you down and you start to replay the events so far in your head. This whole event has been bizarre, you think. Who is doing this? Maybe I should just go home? When will this mystery person put in an appearance?

A young man, whip thin with shoulder length blonde hair plops down in the other chair at your table. Signaling the waiter, he orders a beer and a shot.

“You’re hot!” he exclaims to you as his drinks arrive. “Wanna dance? Wanna fuck? Wanna have dinner?” he asks in a rush.

“I already have a dinner date,” you reply, his brashness amusing. “As for the other two, I don’t suppose it would hurt to…”

“Fuck?” he interrupts.

“Dance,” you say firmly.

“Well, I’ll settle for that,” he grins.

Jumping up, he takes your hand and pulls you to the dance floor. The music is loud and fast and he dances decently, if a little out of step with the beat. You dance to the music, your body swaying to the bass and swinging to the tempo. His eyes are glued to your cleavage, which is threatening to burst the small camisole you are wearing. The music ends and you move to go back to your table, but a slow song starts and he sweeps you into his arms, crushing you to his lean body and starts to swing you around the dance floor. He grinds against you and you feel his maleness pressing against your hip. His hand wanders down and cups your ass and you quickly move to stem that action.

Laretta
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laretta



He leans close and you can smell the alcohol on his breath as he inhales the scent on your cleavage and says, “God, I want to rip your clothes off, throw you down on the floor right here and fuck you until the cows come home.” His Southern twang offers it just enough authenticity to keep you from bursting out laughing, but the temerity of his statement and the significant bulge he keeps thrusting against your hip actually make you blush slightly and you feel a tingle developing.

The song ends and you break away from this rutting bull and go back to your table. The maitre d is there and indicates that your table is ready. You look back over your shoulder and you see the young bull standing at the edge of the dance floor, already trying to hit up another woman, this one the mature blonde from the restroom that had witnessed your adventure earlier. As you watch she reaches up and grabs him by the ear, twisting it and starts pulling him back to what seems to be the family’s table. She glances back at you and rolls her eyes and smiles, as if to apologize for the ridiculousness of youth. You nod in her direction, then turn and follow the maître d.

The maître d leads you across the main dining salon and out onto the balcony. The air is warm and dry, perfect for dining. He leads you to the far side of the balcony to a row of booths enclosed by rice paper walls and bamboo frames. There is a dim flicker from a flame that can be seen through the wall, but it definitely has a strong sense of seclusion. You step through the sliding door and the maître d sits you at the table. Sitting on the table is a white box with a blood red ribbon. You smile and carefully untie the ribbon from the box. As the maître d leaves, you motion to Jasmine and she walks over to the table.

“Take off your coat,” you instruct her. She unbuttons the coat and removes it, allowing it to puddle on the floor at her feet. You take the ribbon and you tie it around her slender waist, placing the bow at her hip. You twist her hips, turning her around and then you push on the small of her back, forcing her to bend over.

“Your orders were to remain silent for the whole evening,” you scold. “You broke that rule.” You take your hand and slap her ass cheek, leaving a large red hand print. Then you take your other hand and repeat the mark on her other cheek. “And for your attentiveness in the restroom…,” you say softly, and then kiss each handprint outlining each mark with your lips. Then you send her back to the seat by the door keeping her coat with you.

Turning back to the white box on the table, you open the lid to find a blindfold and a note. The note tells you to wear the blindfold. You take the blindfold and put it on. Patiently you wait, your curiosity getting worse and worse with each passing moment.

Soon, you are rewarded with an even greater curiosity as a man’s hands take hold of your shoulders and warm breath flows over your neck and down your cleavage. The warm musky scent of subtle cologne fills your nostrils. His mouth nibbles at your neck and shoulder, sending goose bumps everywhere and setting your nipples to instant hardness. His five o’clock shadow rubs against your cheek and feels like little electric shocks on your skin. His hands, warm and lightly calloused, caress your smooth skin, stroking your arms. You aren’t sure, but you could swear you felt the lightest touch on your nipple through the camisole and you shiver as it sends an electric jolt straight to your clit.

The man moves away, and you hear the scrape of the chair opposite you as it moves to allow him to sit. The rustle of the napkin as he unfolds it and lays it in his lap is barely audible above the low murmur of the restaurant and the light breeze and street noise of the outside. You hear the waiter approach and set the opening course on the table. You sniff appreciatively, the smell making your mouth water. The man’s chair scrapes back and you feel him walk around behind you. His hands gently stroke your shoulders, and then descend down your arms to your wrists. He pulls your wrists behind you and then ties them with the napkin. It’s not tight, in fact you think you could get out of it easily, but you have no desire to do so. A chair pulls up right next to you and someone sits down, but when they touch you, you realize it’s Jasmine. You sigh, a little disappointed that the nice smelling man won’t be feeding you with his long, supple, delicious feeling fingers.

You feel a piece of food at your mouth, so you open it up and bite it. It’s a lightly breaded shrimp with a zesty cocktail sauce. You chew, the flavors exploding in your mouth. You feel Jasmine lean against you and her soft tongue licks against your chin. You smile a little and ignore it. You feel her breast pressing against your arm, her hard nipple rubbing against your skin as she moves to feed you. You smell the man sitting across from you, his masculine scent of cologne and sweat smelling rich and tangy in your nose. You feel a strong tingle in your crotch and an ache begins to build to feel a strong thick member filling you. Dinner progresses smoothly and uneventfully, with course after course coming out and your servant girl deftly feeding you. Finally dinner is over and you sit there, full of body, yet hungry in a different way.

You feel the table being moved out of the way and then the man is at your back again. “Now for a little dessert,” he husks in your ear, his jaw line rubbing against your neck.

He tightens the napkin tied around your wrists and then you feel a change in your top, as if the straps on your blouse have been cut and your breasts are exposed to the warm, moist night air. Your head falls back a little as you feel warm lips encircle both nipples. You immediately recognize that one pair of lips belongs to Jasmine. The other person sucking your nipples moans and you recognize the sound as coming from the maître d. You feel the mystery man’s hands on your knees, spreading your legs and then his hot moist lips nibbling up the inside of your thigh.

You sigh with pleased anticipation as his tender kisses slowly make their way up your inner thigh, his strong hands rubbing your legs and pressing your legs further apart. The two mouths working on your nipples are significantly different. He is soft, gentle, teasing, his tongue caressing and encircling your nipple with gentle ease. She is rough, demanding, teeth sinking into the flesh around the nipple while sucking hard on the nipple when it finds its way into her mouth. You gasp as the man’s lips finally get to yours, his hot breath cascading over your wet lips and jutting clit. You feel like you’re being overwhelmed, all these sensations weaving and contrasting until you don’t know if you are going to explode or remain perpetually frustrated. You strain at your bonds, wanting to wrap your fingers in the hair of the man between your legs as his lips tease yours, his tongue making infrequent appearances to circle your clit and add to your aching frustration.

The three of them move away and your hands are unbound. “Take her to the restroom and dress her in the leather outfit,” the man orders. “Then bring her to the next phase.”

You are led through the crowded restaurant, still blindfolded. You can feel everyone’s eyes on you as you walk topless through the room. You blush because you feel a little uncomfortable, then you remember the catwalk experience and the applause and you start to strut, your head up, walking with pride. You can feel an orgasm building from the thought of these people watching you and the shifting of the skirt on your skin is enough to finally push you over the edge as you feel a change in air pressure and realize that you are now in the restroom.

You pull Jasmine to you and hold on to her as your body convulses through the intense orgasm. Her lips find yours and her tongue delves into your mouth and her hands cup your ass as you cling to her and shudder from the intensity of your release.

Able to stand now, you release your grip on Jasmine and she slowly pulls away from you, her tongue the last thing to leave your body. She removes the blindfold and you find yourself staring at the mirror. Your eyes are sensitive, your nipples hard and erect, your skin flushed with excitement. Your hair is mussed, but it only accentuates your sensuality. Turning, you find Jasmine presenting you with the bag of clothes.

You pull out the leather outfit, stripping out of your clothes and tossing them in the trash. Naked, except for the stockings, you look at yourself in the mirror. Your lips are swollen, your clit jutting out and eager, the cool air of the room feeling like electricity buzzing against your pussy. You bend down and slip on the leather shorts, pulling them up over your sensitive clit. The leather against your pussy feels exotic, rough and smooth at the same time, like a man’s cock. It makes you even wetter. You pull on the leather vest, buttoning it up the front and making your breasts pop out of the top, barely concealing your nipples.

Finally, you put on the leather boots, each one rising up to mid-thigh. You slide the zipper up the leg slowly, feeling the boot slowly tighten around your leg, feeling like a warm embrace. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you feel sadistic, domineering, like you are in charge now and what you want is all that matters.

Fully dressed, and ready to resume your adventure, you follow Jasmine out to the hallway. The maître d escorts you to an express elevator and you get on. It drops dramatically toward the main floor and you catch yourself on your servant’s arm as she reaches out to steady you.

The elevator doors open on a darkened hallway and you exit. Holding onto Jasmine’s arm, she leads you down the hallway to a set of double doors. The doors are big, thick and heavy and look like the doors to a theater. You pull open the door and walk through. Sitting in the middle of the stage is a man. He’s wearing a mask, like those Luchador wrestlers wear so you can’t tell much about him. He’s well built, tall, has big hands, long supple fingers and a nice tan. The hairs sticking out from his shirt suggest that he’s dark haired. The lights are intensely bright, and you are already starting to sweat some. Jasmine has taken off her jacket and is standing there naked, except for the heels and stockings.

The man stands up and walks off stage, returning with an odd contraption that looks like a saddle with a cock sticking out of it. He brings it to center stage and sets it on the floor. He points to the servant and motions her over. She walks over and stands demurely in front of him. He points at you and motions you to come over. You walk over and stand next to Jasmine.

“Give me a show,” he says, his deep voice so resonant that it feels as though it’s vibrating against your skin. He turns and walks back to his chair, resuming his seat and watching you.

Thinking for a moment, you turn to Jasmine and grab a fistful of her long auburn hair. Pulling her head back, you run your tongue up the side of her throat, finishing with a hard kiss on her moist lips. You whisper in her ear, “Get the bag.”

Jasmine obediently walks over and gets the bag of toys that you bought earlier in the evening. She brings it back to you and holds it open. The first thing to catch your eye is the riding crop, which you quickly grab and pull out, slashing the business end against the servant’s outer thigh, just above the stocking line. She drops to her knees, head down, waiting for your instructions.

You reach down in the bag and find the bottle of lube. Pulling it out, you pour some on the contraption, smearing it liberally with lube. Putting the bottle back in the bag, your hand touches the dog collar and leash that Jasmine wore during the exhibition and you pull it out and toss it to her, telling her to put it on. She slowly puts the collar around her neck and starts to buckle the strap, but you are displeased with her speed so you stalk up behind her and smack her across the ass cheek, making her jump and cry out. You grab a fistful of her hair and push her face down until her mouth is against the ankle of your boot.

“Lick,” you command, punctuating your command with another stinging slap to her ass. Her pink tongue quickly comes out and slowly makes its way up the side of your boot. She pauses at the top of your boot and you pull on her hair to make her continue. Her tongue trails fire up the inside of your thigh, the moist heat matching the fire building in your crotch. Her tongue outlines the hem of your leather shorts and teases at the leg openings. You look over at the man and he is sitting stationary, his eyes riveted to your actions. He has a bulge in his pants that indicate he is enjoying the scene.

You break eye contact when Jasmine’s fingers start undoing your shorts, her hot breath steaming over your stomach as she eagerly fumbles with your shorts. You smack her on the ass with the riding crop and pull her away from your eager pussy.

You pull Jasmine to her feet and pull her over to stand in front of the man. You hand him the leash and tell him to keep the servant bent over so you can properly address her. His strong hands pull down on the leash and she is bent over, her head resting in his lap.

You strut over to the bag and pull out a vibrator, switching it on and off to make sure that it works. Satisfied, you walk back and slap Jasmine against her inner thigh, forcing her to spread her legs. Her clean shaven pussy is dripping with anticipation, her lips swollen and her clit standing at attention.

You turn on the vibrator and trail it down her arched back and over her glowing ass and down her leg to her knee. She squirms from the slow sensuous way you move the vibrator, so you slap her with the riding crop again. Her legs spread wider, her pussy lips swell up more and she whimpers in his lap. You slowly draw that vibrator up the inside of her thigh, measuring each inch slowly to prolong the assault. Finally you touch the edge of her pussy lips with the vibrator and she moans and jumps.

You slap her ass with the riding crop and she whimpers and you hear a muffled, “Please, mistress, may I have another?”

You slap her ass again, harder this time, and she squeals. Her legs are trembling with anticipation. You press the vibrator against her clit and Jasmine screams, her back arching, her legs trembling, her hands clutching the arms of his chair. You slide the vibrator between her lips, sliding up and down that moist slit while she moans and squeals her pleasure. Your pussy is dripping from excitement and you want so badly to shove her face in your pussy, but you know you can’t do that.

You push the tip of the vibrator inside Jasmine’s pussy and she bucks, thrusting back against your hand, driving that vibrator in deeply. You slap her and she squeals, but you can feel she’s about to explode already, so you drive the vibrator in and out of that tight hole until she screams and you feel her juices squirting over the vibrator and your hand.

You pull the vibrator out and run your tongue over it, tasting her juices. Taking the leash from the man, you pull Jasmine over to the contraption on the floor and tell her to mount it. She reluctantly straddles the saddle, positioning her sopping wet pussy over the cock like attachment. You smack her ass cheek and push on her shoulder and she slowly mounts the saddle. She gasps as the dildo fills her tight pussy, and then starts to slowly ride the dildo. You stand in front of her and pull her head back by her hair.

“Harder, Servant, ride it harder,” you order. She moans and complies, her thrusts picking up momentum.

You strip out of your leather shorts, standing there in the leather vest and thigh high leather boots. Your lips are swollen, your clit hard and exposed, your juices dripping down your thighs. You push Jasmine’s mouth to your pussy and she reaches up and grabs your ass and starts to lick your clit as she starts to ride the saddle harder and faster. Her tongue feels so good against your clit that your legs shudder and you worry that you won’t be able to stay standing.

Suddenly the man’s arms come around your waist, his strong body like a wall against your back, supporting you, making you feel like you can handle anything. You lash out with the riding crop, raising a red welt across Jasmine’s back, and she moans against your clit as she increases the speed of her thrusts. She starts panting and moaning against your sensitive pussy as she is about to have an orgasm from riding the saddle. You hold her head in position, not wanting to miss her orgasm and you are rewarded a moment later as she starts to squeal and scream against your pussy lips, her thrusting becoming even more intense. A second later, you moan as your pussy fires off, orgasm flooding through you in an intense fire that threatens to eat you alive. The man holds on to you tightly as you shudder and moan together with Jasmine.

As the orgasm subsides, the man moves back to his chair and says, “Continue.”

You release your servant’s hair and walking unsteadily; you go back to the bag of toys and pull out the strap on that you purchased. Smearing it liberally with lubricant, you come back to Jasmine, who is still sitting on the saddle and you grab a fistful of hair, pulling her head back. Positioning the head of the dildo against her tight asshole, you slowly slide it in until your hips are resting against her bright red ass cheeks.

Jasmine gasps and moans, then starts to thrust against you and the saddle. You slowly thrust in and out of her tight ass, one hand pulling her hair and the other cupping her hip. She starts moaning and thrusting in time with you, her hands reaching back to pull you in faster and faster. You release your grip on her hair and, cupping her hips, start to thrust harder and faster. Her cries of passion get louder and louder, echoing throughout the theater. Your pussy is sopping wet, eager for a hard cock, almost wishing you could trade places with Jasmine at this moment.

You continue to increase your speed and force until you are giving her everything you have. Jasmine is thrusting with complete abandon, her fingers digging into your ass cheeks as she takes your lusty surges. You feel a small orgasm from the strap on rubbing against your clit, but it doesn’t compare to the all-out scream of unadulterated passion that comes from Jasmine as she has the biggest orgasm you’ve ever seen. Seconds later, she passes out, the orgasm overloading her senses and she collapses over the saddle.

You slide the strap on out of her unconscious form and stand there, chest heaving, legs trembling, sweat dripping down your cleavage and stomach. The man stands up, the bulge in his pants even more evident and he begins to applaud. Seconds later, you are surrounded by the sound of applause as it seems to come from everywhere at once, loud and uncontrolled. You blush bright red as you realize that you just gave a live sex show to an untold audience that you couldn’t see.

The man comes forward, his white teeth gleaming in the bright light as he vigorously applauds your performance. His strong arms surround you, hugging you tightly. You can feel his heart racing from excitement and his bulge is pressing firmly against your side. The excitement, fear, pleasure and surprise finally overwhelm you and you pass out in his strong embrace.

You wake up in a bed. It’s a large bed, easily the largest bed you’ve ever seen. The lights are very dim. You slowly sit up and look around. The room is huge, more square footage than your house. There are marble columns, a small water fountain, and exotic plants all around the room. You can see light rippling on the ceiling from a pool or Jacuzzi on the far side of the room. You slide out of the bed, a little stiff, but otherwise feeling good. You are completely naked. You walk across the room, the cold marble tiles feeling good on your feet. You come to the wall of windows and look out. You are on the top floor of a building, but the view is unfamiliar. You don’t recognize anything. Off in the distance, you can see the faintest glow, suggesting that sunrise is coming.

“Good morning, lovely,” a man’s voice says, as a pair of strong hands grabs your shoulders and starts to massage.

The man’s voice sounds familiar, like you know who it is. Turning, you see who your mystery man has been all along. Jason’s smile, the love and lust in his eyes says everything you want it to. You open your mouth to ask him what this is all about, how he can do this, but he puts his finger to your lips and then replaces it with his mouth, kissing you hungrily.

“Later,” he says, “I’ll explain it all later. Right now, all I want to do is make love to my wife and show her my appreciation for playing along.”

His mouth moves to your neck, his lips tracing fire along your jaw and down your throat. He slowly kisses down your body, every kiss hot and demanding, setting your skin on fire. His hot breath makes your nipples hard and he sucks one into his mouth and sucks on it hard, biting and licking and sucking with barely restrained passion. Your fingers run through his hair, and then you slowly urge him lower. He drops to his knees and presses you against the cold glass as his hot mouth nibbles and bites and licks and sucks across your stomach, hips and thighs.

His hands cup the back of your legs and his mouth makes its way to your moist lips. His tongue probes at your lips, pushing them aside and exposing your hard clit. You bring a leg up and rest it on his shoulder, exposing your pussy to his hot mouth. You pull his mouth hard against your pussy, pushing your clit into his mouth and demanding attention. He sucks at your clit, the pressure building as his tongue flicks against your clit as he sucks. His finger penetrates you, sliding easily into your wet hole and pressing at the point behind your clit, like he’s stroking it from both sides. Your pussy contracts around his finger and you moan as you squirt a little juice on his face.

He stands up and kisses you, the taste of your pussy on his lips. He turns you around, pressing your breasts against the cold glass. He spreads your legs, then brings his cock to your wet pussy and slides it in. He slowly strokes from behind, his hands cupping your hips as his head teases your pussy, stroking almost to your G-spot before pulling almost completely out of your tight hole. His lips nibble and bite at your shoulder and you reach back and grab his ass as he slowly works you up. You can feel an orgasm slowly building, your clit tingling and throbbing, your lips wet and pulsating. He feels so good inside you and the heat from below is a perfect counterpoint to the cold glass rubbing on your hard nipples.

He pulls out of you and pulls you to a plush chair facing the window. Sitting down, he turns you around and pulls you down on his raging hard cock. He fills you so well, and you lean forward, placing your hands on his knees and start to grind on his thick cock. His head is grinding against your G-spot and you start to ride faster as you feel that orgasm building to a massive crescendo. His cock feels like it’s getting bigger inside you, he is so excited and so ready to explode. You continue to stroke on his cock, the head perfectly positioned and making that orgasm grow even bigger. Finally, you can’t hold back any longer and you scream out your pleasure as your body goes into orgasmic overload, hot juices squirting all over his large tool and legs.

Wrapping his arms around your waist, he stands up, forcing you to bend over, and turns you around, so that you can brace yourself on the arms of the chair. He grabs a fistful of your hair and pulls your head back, then drives his cock hard into your pussy. You gasp and your pussy contracts around his cock with pleasure. Bracing yourself on the arms of the chair, you thrust back against him as he rams his cock into your wet pussy. He grabs your hips and starts pounding his cock hard and fast into your pussy, driving, thrusting, and grunting with each powerful thrust.

You moan, his powerful thrusts making you ready to explode again. He starts to pant, his breathing ragged as he nears completion.

“Harder,” you beg, “give it to me, baby, I want it all!” You thrust backward against his cock driving it deep inside you, his balls slapping your clit. You scream as your pussy suddenly explodes, juices going everywhere as your pussy contracts around his driving shaft and swollen head. Jason responds by pounding his cock into you even harder, extending your orgasm until finally he groans and thrusts deeply inside you, his cock spewing hot cum deep inside your eager pussy.

You pull away and spin around, sitting in the chair and grabbing his cock as it starts to deflate. You lean forward and eagerly take his cock in your mouth, sucking on the head as your fingers stroke the slick shaft. Jason moans his pleasure as you suck the last remaining drops of cum out of his cock and work to get him back to full hardness. His hands cup your head and he starts to thrust his cock into your mouth as you tighten your grip on his shaft and stroke his cock with your hand and tongue.

He groans as his cock resumes its functional erect status and starts to quiver in your mouth, eager to begin again. Standing up, you pull him by his cock to the hot tub you had noticed earlier and you and Jason get in. You stroke his cock with your hand for a couple minutes as you allow him to recover from his strenuous activities. When his hand comes up and starts to stroke your nipple, you straddle his lap and guide his cock head to your ass.

Slowly, you settle onto his cock, your ass stinging a little but finally accepting his thick cock inside. You pull his hands to your pussy lips, pressing his fingers to your clit and lips, demanding his attention. He strokes your clit slowly, so you ride his cock to the same rhythm. He groans at the tightness of your ass as you ride it and his fingers stroke faster in pleasure. You ride his cock faster and harder as he strokes your pussy faster and harder. His fingers find their way inside your pussy and you pause, trying to get accustomed to being filled from both sides. He starts to stroke his fingers in and out slowly and you start to pick up his rhythm, your ass feeling able to handle his thick cock and your pussy enjoying his fingers. He strokes faster and faster and you match his rhythm and you can feel an orgasm building, rising up fast and furious to overwhelm you. A minute later it arrives, your whole body shuddering as you cum in the hot tub.

Jason thrusts upward, pushing you to the opposite edge of the hot tub. You brace yourself on the side as he grabs your hips and starts to pound his cock into your ass. You moan and squeal as he assaults your ass, his hands gripping you hard and his cock pounding mercilessly into your ass. You reach down and stroke your clit as he gives in and fucks you with utter abandon. You feel his cock swell as he’s about to explode in your ass and you have a small orgasm as he screams out his release. You look up and idly notice that the sun is rising over the horizon as he thrusts a couple times to finish his orgasm and then pulls out of you.

Jason and you get out of the hot tub and dry off, both sated from your sexual escapade. You both stumble over to the huge bed and collapse on it, holding each other as you drift off to sleep.

Published 
Written by eroticwriter71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments