Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let There Be Light And There Was Light. Part 2.

"Quite by chance Rebecca had found something which would appeal to certain ladies."

5
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
687 words 687 words

That night whilst in bed sipping her coffee, Rebecca began to make rough sketches on her note pad. She knew what she wanted to create but getting her designs exactly right was proving to be a problem. She worked through to the dawn sketching and changing her ideas. By daylight, she had completed six designs but wanted many more. 

This was about the time that well off families, Merchants, Bankers, investors, would employ young imported black men as house boys. They were things of high status. According to Rebecca's diary, the lady of the house would very often call on their services during the night when the master was away.

Noah was working on an idea which proved to be very much in demand. He simply added different scents to the liquid wax and created scented candles. Simple and ingenious. The stench from the river Thames was unbearable as it was the hottest summer for many years.

The demand was such that Rebecca worked by night and Noah by day just to keep up with the demand. The summertime soon passed and the Autumn duly arrived. The scented candles were no longer in big demand because the colder weather reduced the stench from the Thames.

The time had come for Rebecca to discuss her new designs. But, would they work? Noah was a simple illiterate candlestick maker but he liked what Rebecca explained to him. If her ideas worked a lot of money would come into the business. Over the next couple of nights, Noah made the moulds and produced the first of the designs. 

Once it had set hard she tried it out and was rather pleased with the result. After several nights Noah had produced no less than twelve rather strange looking shapes all to Rebecca's designs. Mrs, Cohen a well know socialite was a regular customer at the shop and often spent time talking to Rebecca who was well below her social standing.

In the back room laid out on an old wooden table were the twelve hard wax designs covered with a linen cloth. Rebecca put the closed sign up on the shops' entrance door and guided Mrs, Cohen into the back room. Her heart must have been racing because of what she was about to do. Then the unthinkable happened?

AilenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilenRouse

With a wicked smile and dancing eyes Mrs, Cohen slipped her hand up Rebecca's flimsy dress and felt her slit. Knickers and brassieres were an unnecessary expense. Slowly Rebecca removed the linen cloth thus revealing the strange-shaped objects in several colours. Mrs, Cohen had no idea just what they were, but she was about to find out.

Rebecca was on heat having just had her slit groped and felt confident about being a little bit dominant. She soon had Mrs, Cohen's fine silk knickers off and took great delight in giving her slit a good deep fingering. Mrs, Cohen was clearly enjoying the very close attention.

One by one Rebecca inserted the designs into Mrs. Cohen's slit. Others she shoved firmly up her arse. Agreement was reached there and then. Mrs, Cohen would show her many friends the designs and take orders which she would collect from the shop when they were ready.

In return for her cooperation, she requested that Rebecca was made available to her whenever she required discreet meetings at her house. This was not a problem Rebecca liked the idea of being seen to by an experienced older woman. You could say it was a small price to pay for what was to follow.

Once again business was booming. Day and night they turned out the designs to order. Mrs, Cohen was one heck of a good saleswoman. She would come into the shop at least three times a week to collect and pay for the orders. Yes, Rebecca was often played with by her in the back room. 

You could say that Noah and Rebecca Silverman were the inventors of what we now called sex toys/dildoes. But I doubt very much if their designs are anything like as imaginative as Rebeccas? May they rest in peace.

Published 
Written by tarmac2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments