Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tribute

"A young woman gives herself as a tribute to the gods."

10
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is an experimental piece to see how a pre-Christian setting would work. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please let me know your thoughts!"

A young woman, who had just ripened this year, Anqqa, of eighteen annual harvests, kneeled on the dusty ground. On this plateau on the side of the volcano, there was a distinct smell of sulphur, as well as the salt blowing off the shore meters below. The dust on the ground was soft and powdery, having been trodden by so many feet before hers. The reborn sun was kissing the horizon, the warm rays disappearing into the ocean.

Anqqa looked up. The father of the tribe looked down at her from the worn stone plinth, stood on by all fathers of the tribe, right back to when the fire god erupted from the realm of the ocean god and made their home, the island of Tu Rai.

Anqqa took a deep, slow, steadying breath as the father looked at her. She hoped the attire she had fashioned was pleasing to the father and the gods. Her string, netted tunic hung over her youthful body, her pert breasts and erect nipples visible through the symmetrical spaces she had spent months crafting.

The father banged his staff on the plinth.

"Anqqa, maiden of our tribe, are you ready to become a maid?"

Anqqa was shuddering with readiness. Her heart hammered in her chest, and her mother's opening was leaking with anticipation, a warm, tangy scent rising to her nose.

The excitement filled her for she had wanted this moment for some time. She had come here with her tribe all her life to watch maidens become maids. This festival at the rebirth of the sun, saw ripe maidens mated and bred by the studs of the tribe for the pleasure of the mother, the life god.

"I am ready to become a maid," replied Anqqa, with a steady voice which almost hid her nerves and excitement.

The father raised his staff.

"She is ready. Come forth, stud, and mate with your maiden."

Anqqa almost dared not look. Who had the father chosen for her? Every head of her tribe, all sat around the plateau, looked over to the east. Every eye hungry and lusting to see Anqqa's mating. Some of the studs sat around were already very obviously erect.

Now Anqqa's heart really began to race, her mouth watered, and her unsuckled breasts heaved.

Just don't let it be Gar Ey, Anqqa prayed to the gods. Gar Ey was lazy, deceitful, and, Anqqa thought, likely to be unimpressive of manhood.

The figure of her stud stood in silhouette against the morning sky. He walked slowly, steadily striding forwards.

He was, of course, wearing the bull's head of the festival, which he would remove, and his pelvic garment. As he came closer, Anqqa could see his pelvic garment was beautiful, she was sure a tribal maid or maiden had fashioned it for him. This was a good sign, a stud whom maids would help.

The stud finally stood in front of her. He was tall and toned. Anqqa swallowed hard. Her mating hole was physically parting with lust, she could feel a grasping desire in her loins, an urgent need to have a stud fill her.

She was relieved. It was not Gar Ey, too tall to be Gar Ey. It had to either be Ru Rei or Rog Ros. Both we good studs, but she would prefer Ru Rei.

The father spoke loudly,

"Stud of ours, here is your maiden. Mate with her and breed with her, and bring life into this world with her to please the life god and sustain our tribe. Remove your beast head."

The stud grabbed the bull horns and lifted the head off himself. It was Ru Rei. Anqqa had wanted to mate with him very much. He was hard-working, skilled, and diligent. He could catch many fish while swimming! He was kind, friendly, and fun. He was often seen making the tribe pups laugh.

His beautiful face looked down at Anqqa with a febrile lust. His toned chest raised and fell quickly. Anqqa burned with lust for her stud. She craved to feel his manhood inside her and to feel his seed spill into her cradle.

Anqqa looked down and Ru Rei was so visibly erect his pelvic garment was lifting away from his thighs. His manhood was clearly substantial. She could already smell the musky scent of Ru Rei's must.

Ru Rei leaned into Anqqa slightly.

"Unsheath me, maiden," he said, "and I shall make you my maid."

He said the latter part of his sentence with such confidence and relish that Anqqa nearly melted.

She could feel the life god, the mother, smiling upon them. Tears of joy nearly stung her eyes. She was so happy. She was going to bring new life to the tribe with Ru Rei and the life god, Ru Rei was a magnificent stud, and she was finally going to be mated.

Anqqa reached up, allowed her hand to slide up Ru Rei's garment, deliberately feeling his penis. It was as unyielding as the volcano itself. Anqqa became aware for a moment how erect her nipples were as the strings of her tunics caressed them as she moved.

Every face of her tribe was staring at them. Some faces dripped with lust, many smiled. The father was looking around at the tribe, a vision of pride. Anqqa's friend, Clyya, who bore a child two summers ago after becoming a maid, was stroking the manhood of her stud.

Anqqa pulled down Ru Rei's garment and his penis sprang free. It was longer than Anqqa's hand and she would not have been able to close her fingers around it. The hood was easing back, so hard was Ru Rei. The half-exposed tip glistened in the sunshine.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

"Lie back, Anqqa," he said, "Let us mate."

"Yes, " she replied, quivering with lust, "I would bid you make me a maid for a thousand moons."

Ru Rei smiled so genuinely, that Anqqa reached up and grabbed his face and pulled him down on top of herself, lying between her legs, her tunic riding up around her hips. They kissed deeply. Their tongues explored each other and their hands roved over their youthful bodies. Anqqa breathed in his scent deeply as they kissed. Salt from the sea, a very slight tang of sweat, and coconut from the fibres of the den roofs.

The sound all around grew to an excited buzz. Some voices laughed, there were some moans of pleasure, some grunts of discomfort, and a general happy human of community.

Anqqa glanced over Ru Rei's shoulder and saw the father at the plinth. He had exposed his erect penis and had taken a maid to the plinth, bent her naked over it and was penetrating her as he watched Anqqa.

Anqqa could wait no longer.

"Breed me," she begged of Ru Rei, "put life inside me."

Ru Rei did not require a second invitation and took a hold of his impressive, firm manhood and guided it towards Anqqa's mating hole.

She knew this would hurt at first, she braced herself. The thick tip began to push inside her. Her opening was so sodden with lush that the beginning of Ru Rei's penis slid inside her without resistance. Then Ru Rei had to push. The pain was immediate and searing. Ru Rei embedded his full manhood inside her with three urgent thrusts. He was immensely powerful. Anqqa's eyes now very much did sting with tears, but she held Ru Rei firm, waiting for the pain to pass so she could enjoy him inside her.

He slowly began to thrust in and out. With each movement, the pain became slightly more bearable. She tried to focus on the feeling. Her vagina was spread wide open, full of Ru Rei's large penis. She could feel his prominent tip moving back and forth inside her and his thick shaft stretched her opening. His firm body against hers made her burn with base lust and passion. She wrapped her legs around him and held him tight into herself. Her breasts were pressed into her chest by Ru Rei's strong chest.

She glanced to the side and saw an orgy of sex. Some tribal members watched Anqqa and Ru Rei and masturbated, both maids and studs alike. Some pairs mated. Clyya was sucking her stud's large, erect penis while another stud was pressing himself into her mating hole from behind.

All these visions of sex, togetherness, community, and life, above all life, the happiness of the life god, made Anqqa moan and whiny in pleasure and delight.

As Ru Rei pushed deeper and harder inside her vagina, his abdomen pressed against her maid button and it made her squeak. Each thrust of Ru Rei's stiff, earnest manhood filled her mating canal and pressed and rubbed her button.

Her body quivered and shuddered with pleasure as Ru Rei thrust his throbbing, firm manhood vigorously and enthusiastically in and out of her sex hole. She felt complete. A stud was using her for his pleasure and to breed her.

Anqqa could tell Ru Rei was getting close. He grabbed her rear underneath her and pushed himself as deep inside her as he could push. He grunted and moaned. The anticipation within Anqqa of feeling Ru Rei release his seed inside her was making her febrile. She could barely contain herself. She clawed at his back and in her head begged him to ejaculate.

"You feel amazing," breathed Ru Rei heavily, "I want to mate you every day."

"You may," replied Anqqa, in almost a giggle, nearly hysterical with passion, "I am your vessel for life."

"Oh gods, tell me again," begged Ru Rei.

"I am your vessel, my stud, I am your vessel to bring life, I am your vessel to breed, I am your mate," said Anqqa so much louder than she realised.

"Oh gods, it's happening," exclaimed Ru Rei, "I'm going to fill you!"

Anqqa could contain herself no longer, she yelled in delight and pleasure out loud as Ru Rei's penis erupted inside her and his seed poured into her vagina from the tip of his throbbing penis. He continued to thrust, moaning hard, and with each thrust more thick, warm seed flooded Anqqa's mating canal.

Anqqa, now a maid, sank down with her stud, as they embraced in the bliss of life.

Anqqa's head rolled to the side and she watched Clyya, now with her stud on top of her, inside her and three other studs pulling on their manhoods, releasing their seed onto her face, as she squealed in a climax.

Anqqa had never felt more alive. She now knew the truth of the mother, the life god. She could feel Ru Rei's seed moving inside her.

That night, back in their den, Anqqa and Ru Rei mated twice more. On the second occasion, Anqqa was astride Ru Rei and just before Ru Rei pumped her with his seed again, she climaxed. The orgasm rippled through her whole body, her sex hole clenching around her stud's shaft.

Published 
Written by Mercutio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments