Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going With The Flo

"Flora has a need and she'll do whatever to get satisfaction."

9
5 Comments 5
552 Views 552
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"A story that hopefully raises a smile as well as more."

There was a clatter on the floor.

Flora looked behind her in frustration. The old guy who was trying to fuck her was fumbling around distractedly because his false teeth had fallen out and tumbled to the floor.

Flora sighed vocally. She got paid well for this, but this was just frustrating. Every job had its perks. Supermarket employees can drop packets of food, say ‘oops,’ write them off as damaged goods and take them home. Plastic surgeons get to stare at boobs most days, hum thoughtfully, all while just staring at some person’s breasts, imagining how the nipples would feel to suck. Bankers can fuck the entire economy and take home millions in bonuses. Flora’s job’s perks were sex and occasionally good orgasms.

That was not going to be happening today. Ted was eighty-two years old, widowed three years ago, and had just decided he wanted to taste the fruits of the flesh again before he followed his late wife up to the choir invisible. Based on his performance this afternoon, Flora thought, he’d have been better off sticking to regular elderly person past-times; bingo, sucking on boiled sweets, complaining about the weather, and muttering about immigrants, while claiming they’re not racist.

Half an hour later, Flora was walking away from Ted’s townhouse with a purposeful strut and a longing in her vagina. She had eventually pushed Ted down on the bed, mustered all her poise to be seductive, told him to relax, and wanked him off. Her arm moved like she was playing whack-a-mole on hyper-speed mode. When Ted came, even his ejaculate was disappointing. Flora was half surprised there wasn’t just a huff of dust and a moth. Ted howled like he’d stubbed his toe. She wiped her hand on his jeans, thanked him, dressed, and left, all before he’d managed to roll onto his side.

Flora was twenty-four and very intelligent. She had a first-class degree in Environmental Science. A drunken encounter two years ago with a brothel’s madam saw her leave her comfortable, but utterly fucking dull job for a National Park, to become a high-end paid companion.

That’s a euphemism. She was a prostitute. A very expensive one. She was five-foot-nine inches tall, a little curvy, busty, and had a solid command of seduction. She also had the sex drive of a teenage male who’s walked into a communal cheerleaders’ shower by accident.

That sex drive needed satisfying after Ted had thoroughly failed to satisfy her, or truthfully, probably himself. Flora thought to herself, ‘do old men look in the mirror and wonder what happened, or do they still stand there with a withering erection and think, ‘still got it, baby’’.

She marched in her tight knee-length skirt, cropped top, and short denim jacket towards the bar at the end of the road. Her stylish boots clipped and clopped as she marched. She was very aware, as usual, of all the admiring and furtive glances she was generating. Young studs ogling her, thinking they’re being cool and confident, but actually looking like they’re lost in a desert and have just seen an oasis, and husbands walking with their wives trying to roll their eyes as far to the side of their heads as they can, and they inevitably start walking like a faltering robot. Normally she loved them, but right now, she didn’t give a fuck. Unless one of them was able and willing to pull out an impressive and already erect penis with which to fuck her within an inch of her life, she wasn’t interested, even if she had been walking past Henry Cavill flexing in a thong.

Actually, that’s a lie. She’d have stopped for that.

When she reached the bar, she barged through the door, ignored the regular at the fruit machine she nearly barrelled to the floor, and walked straight to Jonah who was stood behind the bar talking to an elderly regular.

“I need you to come and fuck me right now.” Stated Flora, commandingly.

The regular at the bar choked on his drink and looked at Flora like she’d just said thousands of man-eating crocodiles were falling from the sky.

“In English, we say ‘hello,’” replied Jonah, wiping up the old gentleman’s spray from the bar top.

“I’ve just had the most unsatisfying customer, I am horny as sin, and you have a good cock. Take me upstairs right now.”

“I’m working, Flo,” replied Jonah, amused, “that’s generally what I’m doing when I’m behind this bar here.”

“I don’t care.”

“I’m free,” interjected the old man with a raised finger politely, and hopefully.

“I’m not,” retorted Flora, tersely.

“How come you’re offering it to him, then,” asked the man, mildly indignantly.

“Because,” Flora began like she was lecturing an idiot for the umpteenth time, slapping her hand on the bar, “he has a cock that would make a blue whale blush, and his tongue can go like the outboard motor of a speedboat. Do you have either of those going for you?”

“Well, well, during, during the war,” the old man began, fumbling his words.

“Absolutely not, just stop.”

“Flo,” said Jonah, in amused exasperation, “I’m not going to have sex with you right now. I finish in four hours, I can come and meet you then.”

“Nope, I need it right now,” stated Flora, “either you fuck me now, or I fuck myself on this bar.”

“You are not doing that, Flo.”

“Captain Grampa thinks it’s a good idea, don’t you?” stated Flora.

“Excellent idea,” exclaimed the elderly gentleman.

“George, be quiet.”

George lowered his head.

“Are you going to fuck me right now?” asked Flora.

“Nope,” stated Jonah, folding his arms.

“Right,” said Flora, resolved. She marched through to the kitchen.

“Where are you going?” asked Jonah, deflated.

Flora ignored him and opened the fridge, grabbed the biggest, thickest cucumber she could find, and marched back to the bar, holding up her hand to silence the protests of the chef, wondering who she was and what the fuck was she doing taking produce from his fridge.

She re-emerged at the bar, and George looked like a puppy who had just seen his owner returning from the shop with a large pack of food and a pork chop-shaped parcel.

Flora walked to the front of the bar, shuffling up her skirt, jumped onto the bar top and began pulling off her delicate lace underwear.

“Are you mental?” questioned Jonah.

“You’re the one passing up this pussy, Babycakes,” replied Flora.

Samantha_gomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_gomez

She threw her knickers to George, who looked to Jonah either for salvation or mercy.

She lay back, spread her labia, and began easing the cucumber into her pussy.

“Oh fuck,” she groaned.

The door of the bar opened, and two middle-aged women walked in and stopped dead. They looked exactly how you would expect two prim, middle-aged women to look as they walked into a bar and found a half-naked woman stuffing a vegetable into her vagina. The promptly exited mumbling something about a booking elsewhere.

Flora was so horny and wet that the cucumber slid easily in, and she hummed in delight as she felt the thick shaft open her pussy and fill her vagina. She began sliding it in and out of herself, moaning loudly. She looked over at Jonah.

“This could’ve, huh, been you, huh, but you’re, huh, less horny, huh, than this cucumber.”

Flora smirked to herself. The look on Jonah’s face had changed.

“George, get out,” stated Jonah blankly.

“But I’m enjoying this,” replied George.

“George, get out, or I’m locking you in the kitchen with Martin.”

George huffed, got to his feet.

“Would you like your underwear back, miss?” asked George.

“You, huh, keep them, darling,” answered Flora with a wink and then let her head loll backwards in pleasure as she continued to masturbate with the cucumber.

As slowly as he could, George ambled to the door not taking his eyes off of Flora’s cucumber filled pussy, bumping into two tables as he left.

Jonah locked the door behind him and turned back towards Flora.

He saw the regular at the fruit machine trying to hide by the side to stay and watch.

“Absolutely not, Stanley, fuck off.”

He grabbed Stanley by the arm, opened the door, pushed him out, and re-closed the door. He turned back to his vegetable-filled friend and walked towards her.

“Take that cucumber out,” he ordered.

“But then it’s a waste of food, baby,” teased Flora, still thrusting the thick green vegetable in and out of her vagina.

“Fuck sake, Flo,” grumbled Jonah.

He grabbed the cucumber, pulled it out of Flora, making her gasp and squeal. He held it up, took a huge bite, and then threw it away across the bar. He opened his jeans and pulled out his impressive, very erect penis. He grabbed Flora’s legs and pulled her to the edge of the bar.

He stood on tiptoes but couldn’t quite reach her. He strained and pushed his tip towards her sodden, open pussy, but she wasn’t close enough.

“For God’s sake, Jonah, I’m going to go and get the cucumber again,” said Flora.

“Shut your face, Flo,” he replied smirking, and he mounted the bar, got between her legs, and said, “you are a shocking influence, you know that?”

“George seemed very impressed,” Flora retorted coquettishly, “and he fought in the war!”

Jonah chuckled. He leaned in and kissed Flora deeply on the lips. She reached down and grabbed a hold of his thick, rigid member and guided its head towards her entrance. His earnest member parted her swollen lips and penetrated her sex hole with vigour and ease. Flora gave a deep, guttural moan. Jonah shook his head to himself and smiled, was he really feeling that pleased Flora was moaning more for his penis than the cucumber?

Flora wrapped her legs and arms around Jonah as he began to thrust his stiff cock in and out of her wanton vagina. Flora was in ecstasy, at last her desire was being satisfied, feeling her friend’s beautiful penis slide in and out of her, filling her deep inside, stretching her in all the right places.

Flora reached down and grabbed her ankles and held them out wide to open her legs as wide as she could, allowing Jonah to push himself as deep within her pussy as he could go, and that was some depth. Flora’s mind tore between being delighted to feel such a big cock stretching her opening, filling her vagina, and pressing deep, what felt like, towards her abdomen, and rushes of intense affection for Jonah. She kissed his neck and nibbled his ear.

When Flora came, it was release like no other, her vagina began to twitch and spasm around Jonah’s hard cock and as he felt her nearing climax, he slowed his thrusts slightly but pushed with slightly more vigour. Flora, held underneath Jonah’s body, impaled on his penis, couldn’t escape the impending rush of pleasure and when it burst through her body she made an involuntary noise something like a foghorn, and writhed like she had stuck her finger in a live plug socket.

Once she calmed, she held Jonah in tight.

“Please cum inside me,” she begged.

Jonah, spurred on by her lust and desire for his seed, thrust harder. Flora gasped in his ear. Jonah was not thrusting for long before his cock began throbbing inside Flora. She thought she might cum again, so aroused was she by the feeling of Jonah about to ejaculate inside her pussy.

Jonah gave three more eager thrusts, and then with a loud, “huh”, he came, and his cock erupted and poured hot, thick sperm inside Flora. Flora melted and experienced another, smaller orgasm feeling Jonah’s cum spill into her.

Once they had finished, they lay together for a moment. Finally, Flora said,

“Can I have a drink?”

“Sure,” replied Jonah.

Jonah reached down to grab something. Suddenly, Flora was being sprayed with lemonade from the bar tap. She spluttered and gasped. Jonah stopped. Flora lay there with Jonah still inside her for a second, reeling from being sprayed. Then she began to laugh.

“You dickhead!” she exclaimed, “You absolutely dickhead!”

Jonah sprayed her again, this time on her breasts, and Flora shrieked and laughed. Jonah then slurped the juice from her sopping chest as Flora cradled his head and laughed hysterically.

The bar door opened with a clink of keys. The bar manager, Peter, walked in. He stopped, shocked.

“Jonah, what the fuck are you doing?!” he demanded. He began ranting and raging at Jonah.

“Hello, Peter, sweetie,” interjected Flora.

Peter glanced at her and stopped dead, like he’d seen a ghost.

“Miss… Miss Flo,” stumbled Peter, “I didn’t know it was you.”

His brain clunked as he tried to think how to behave.

“Are you well?” he asked.

“Very well, thank you,” replied Flora, smiling sweetly, “still on for tomorrow night at eight?”

“Oh, oh yes indeed, “ smiled Peter.

“Jonah,” Peter nodded at Jonah and walked towards the kitchen rather stiffly.

Flora and Jonah looked at each other. They laughed.

Published 
Written by Mercutio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments