Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas With Kay

"Mother-in-Law gets what she's been craving for Christmas."

194
20 Comments 20
7.3k Views 7.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I really love all of the feedback from you. Please visit my profile and read my other stories and enjoy then as much as I did writing them."

I pulled into her driveway right at three-thirty, the time I said I would be there. Kay's back door was open, so I knocked before entering.

"Hello," I called to my mother-in-law. "Kay, I'm here.

She didn't answer, so I stepped inside the doorway, calling out again. I knew everything would be right where we left it when I put it away last January. I started down the stairs to get her tree. I was halfway down the steps when Kay darted around the corner stark naked. She let out a loud shriek and tried to cover her massive tits and bushy beaver.

I just knew something like this would happen. Normally, my wife, Kim, would come with me. She knows I don't like being alone with her mom. You see, Kay had been hitting on me for years. Stuff like brushing her breasts against me as she passes by, hugging for longer than three Mississippis, or right out grabbing my ass. This has been going on ever since she walked in on me getting out of the shower. Kay stood there with her jaw on the floor, unable to tear her eyes away from my dangling eight-inch dick.

Ever since then, she made a myriad of comments about how satisfied my wife should be or asked me if I have given her daughter a good fuckin lately? So here I am. I was stuck in another compromising position with Kay. My wife had called me at work to ask me to stop after work and bring up her mother's Christmas tree and boxes of ornaments.

"It should only take a few minutes, and you'll be in and out quickly," Kim pleaded.

"Oh sweet Jesus, you're early," Kay said, trying desperately to cover her lady bits.

"I am right on time. You said three-thirty, and it's three-thirty," I huffed. "And there's little point in covering yourself. I've already seen everything."

Kay scoffed, dropping her arms. She started up the steps, mumbling about putting on some clothes. I knew she was about to push past me and rub her bare tits on my chest. I stopped her before she could take her next step.

"Kay, show me which boxes first, and then you can get dressed while I bring the stuff up," I said, continuing down the stairs.

She stepped backward down the last two steps, making her tits jiggle as she awkwardly moved. She did have a nice body, a slightly plumper version of my wife, but bigger tits than Kim's. I followed her to her storeroom, admiring her round, firm ass.

"Why are you naked, Kay?" I asked, wondering what BS story she'd come up with.

"I spilled coffee on my new dress and put it in the wash before the stain set," trying to sound convincing.

"Cut the shit, Kay," I said, backing into a corner, "The washer isn't running, and you knew when I'd be here. Did you set this up so I could see you in the nude?"

I thought if I changed my tactics, this might be the last time she pulled this shit with me.

"Is this what you want?" I said, cupping her titty in my hand. "You've been flirting and making suggestions like this for some time now, Kay. Do you want some of this?" I said, unzipping my zipper.

Honestly, I thought that she would put a stop to this and apologize for being a hussy, but no, she doubled down. She leaned into me, lifting her lips to mine, saying, "God, yes. It's been so long since,"

She sealed her lips to mine in a full-mouthed kiss. She had my dick pulled out and in her hand before I knew it. Her tongue was still swirling in my mouth as she squeezed and stroked me to full erection. Kay dropped to her knees and sucked the tip in her mouth before I could utter my reluctance. She grabbed my ass with both hands, preventing my escape. My God, she knew how to suck a dick. Before I knew it, she was taking me all the way in, deep-throating my cock with every bob of her head.

Kay came up for air, asking how I liked that. She slipped my dick between her F cups and proceeded to give me a titty fuck, sucking the tip every time it poked out of my cleavage. It felt so amazing that I started humping her bosom.

"I can taste your precum, you dirty bastard," she said, sucking my dick back into her gullet.

I didn't know what had gotten into her. It was as if she was possessed by some cock crazed nympho spirit. She sucked my cock better than my wife, Kim.

"Kay, I'm gonna cum," I said, blasting my load in her throat, causing her to choke a little.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth while she coughed to clear her throat. Her hand kept pumping the whole time. I shot half my load on her huge knockers. When she caught her breath, she sucked my dick back between her lips. From time to time, my little soldier will stand at attention after dumping its load. This was one of those occasions. Kay kept its interest by sucking and swirling her tongue along my shaft.

"God, you're still hard," she exclaimed. "I want you in my cunt now!" she hissed as she bent over some boxes. "Don't stand there, give it to me like you're fuckin my Kimmy!" she yelled.

I couldn't resist her any longer. I slid my cock into her as she writhed before me, letting out a long exhale.

"God, I've missed this," she moaned, "It's been so long since Fred died."

It had been years since her husband had passed away, which likely played into her behavior. I pumped my dick up her with long steady strokes, pummeling her cervix. It must be true that women tighten up after they stop getting it regularly because I swear I could feel every ripple of her insides. Kay thrust her hip to mine, matching every stroke of my cock. I reached around her and grabbed a hand full of her swinging tit while I hammered away at her cunt. Her moans filled the room as she climaxed, cumming on my sledgehammer of a cock.

"God, fuck me. Fuck me harder," Kay squealed. "Keep this up, and I'll let you fuck my ass too."

I grabbed her hips, pumping as fast as I could, filling her mommy hole with my meat. I could feel another load building up inside my balls, beckoning to unleash a torrent of cum in Kay's quivering cunt. Kay tossed her head back and started to groan as she breached in climax as well.

"Oh God, another one!" she screamed, rattling the windows.

I lost all control. Kay's twitching twat, vibrating on my cock was too much to withstand. I blasted my seed into her womb, shoving my dick as deep as it would go, pumping her to overflowing with cum. Kay grabbed my ass, holding me inside her until she finished her toe-curling climax.

I pulled out, hearing a splat of cum hitting the floor. Kay turned to kiss me before sinking to her knees and sucking my cock clean. She looked up at me with pained eyes as the gravity of what we'd just done filled her with fright. She had just caused me to cheat on my wife. After all the years of jokes about keeping me satisfied to keep me from wandering, it was she who pushed me to philander. I had never cheated on Kim and would have never thought anyone would be able to pull me in that direction. I could only blame myself. I tried to bluff and got called on it.

I watched a puddle forming on the floor as I helped Kay to her feet. A stream of cum leaked from her satisfied cunt. I kissed her softly on the lips and gave her titties a final squeeze.

"I have to get home and get cleaned up before Kim gets home," I said, putting my pants back on.

"What about the tree? Kim said that you'd bring them up for me," Kay insisted.

"Kim didn't know you'd seduce her husband into finally fucking you." I joked. "Besides, didn't you mention something about anal? I will be over tomorrow at the same time to get the stuff from the basement, but you'll have to take it in the ass first."

I jumped in the shower when I got home, hoping to wash off any hint of what happened. I was lathering up my hair when I heard Kim pulling back the shower curtain.

"Mind if I join in?" she asked with a big grin. "I figured I owed you for making you go without me. I hope everything went okay," her words trailed off when she saw my face. "What did she do this time?"

I explained how she was naked when I got there, claiming that she'd spilled coffee, yada yada yada. I told her how I had turned the tables on her mother, backing her into a corner, hoping she'd yield and ask me to stop.

"But she didn't, and the next thing I knew, my dick was in her mouth," I said nervously. "Before I knew it, I was blowing my wad down her throat."

"Oh! You liar, you had me going. My mom never sucked dick," Kim said, scoffing at the thought.

"Yeah. Yeah, she did. She said it was one of the things she missed about Dad." I continued, "Kay gives tit fucks like you do too."

"Yeah. Then what did you fuck her? Come on, like I'm going to believe that," she said, lathering up her hair.

"Kim. Yeah, it happened. I am sorry," I apologized, "I thought I could scare her enough to stop pulling this shit, but it went in a different direction."

"How was it? Did you like it?" she asked, shocking the shit out of me.

"She's tighter than you were when we first met." I chuckled. "I think we can use this to our advantage, too."

"How's that?" she asked, stroking my cock to life.

"You know the thing you want to try but don't know if you could with a stranger."

"Yeah. Why?" she asked suspiciously.

"Mom would never tell anyone. She's the safest person for you to try it with." I told her. "Look at it this way. If she says no, then we spin it like we were trying to get her to stop her nonsense. But if she goes along with it, then we get the best of both worlds."

"How so?" she asked uneasily.

"If Kay goes along, we get to try all the things we have been too afraid to with someone we can't trust. You get to be with another woman, and I get the threesome I have been dying to try," I explained what I had in mind, hatching a plan to either end things or spin us off into new territory.

The unknown was how Kay would respond. How would she take getting caught with my cock stuffed in her ass by her daughter?

"God, I can't believe that I'm getting turned on right now," Kim said, pulling my hand to her pussy. Kim turned her back to me, resting her foot on the edge of the tub and steadying herself with the grab bar. I rinsed off my dick before sliding deep inside her vagina. She had gotten all gooey thinking about our plan for tomorrow. I pounded Kim's pussy til she had a quick climax but decided to finish her on in our bedroom sixty-nining with my cock deep in her throat.

Kim crawled over me, positioning her eager beaver over my mouth, anticipating my talented tongue action. She lowered her bare pussy to my lips, letting out a gasp as my tongue penetrated her labia. My tongue searched through her silken folds to her vaginal opening. I know from experience that she was sucking her nipples while I started to feast on her vag. She slowly rocked her hips, rubbing her mound in unison with the strokes of my tongue. I could taste her creaminess as she leaned forward to take my cock into her mouth. We quickly fell into sync with each other, that familiar rhythm we had, knowing one another's bodies like our own.

Kim would quicken her pace or go deeper on my shaft as the pleasure between her legs heightened. We knew instinctively if the other was going to climax or explode in orgasm. She would often rub circles on my taint or insert a finger up my bum to milk my prostate. I also knew if she needed an extra digit to be slipped into one of her holes to push her over the precipice of release. Today, however, we needed either. Both equally aroused by thoughts of tomorrow, we climaxed simultaneously. Our bodies writhing, humping each other's mouths, as waves of ecstasy washed over us.

I was a wreck the next day at work, accomplishing nothing as I tried to anticipate and plan for every scenario of the afternoon. Kim texted repeatedly throughout the day, asking if we should really do this. Would it wreck the holidays if everything went south? What would the consequences be if they did go wrong? I finally called her on my lunch break, telling her that she was getting cold feet and just to let things play out.

I arrived at Kay's shortly after three pm, and Kim was set to arrive around three-thirty. I walked in the backdoor without knocking, calling out that I was there. Kay came out from the hall that leads to her bedroom. I was a bit surprised that she was fully dressed, her blouse buttoned up to the top button. She looked prudish in the outfit, not at all like her normal cleavage-bearing self. She asked me to sit with her on the sofa so we could talk about yesterday.

"What we did yesterday was wrong, and I can't think of doing it again. It would hurt Kim so badly if she ever found out," Kay spoke sternly, trying to convince me that we shouldn't do it again.

"Kay, it happened. It will always be something between us and only us. Besides, I know how much you've been missing, Dad," I said, running my hand up her pant leg. "You know you liked it, and I think you are just trying to get out of giving me your ass. After years of big talk about keeping me satisfied if Kim can't, and what you pulled yesterday."

LunaRiddle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaRiddle

"I can't bear the thought of getting caught. Kim would be devastated," she said, wiping away a fake tear.

I glanced at the clock, seeing that it was quarter after the hour and Kim would be here soon. I pressured Kay, ridiculing her for instigating the whole thing and then reneging on it. I even hinted that she was a cock tease but realized I may have gone too far.

"I'm sorry, Kay," I said, taking her hand and pulling her close. "I didn't mean it. It's just that you've been giving me the full-court press for so long, and now, when I respond, you pull away."

Kay put her arm around my neck, pulling me to her bosom, saying,

"I know I've been incorrigible since," her voice trailed off for a moment.

"Ever since you walked in on me stepping out of the shower," I said, taking her breast in my hand. "You've been longing for my big cock since then, haven't you. You've been jealous of Kim getting my cock whenever she wants,"

"Yes! Yes, I have wanted it. Wanted you," Kay panted breathily.

I knew she'd taken the bait, and I had just set the hook. I took her face in my hands and started to kiss her. I slid my lips to her neck, kissing it while I slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Kay stood, frantically disrobing, sending her clothing in every direction.

"You're going to have to get me warmed up before stuffing your meat stick up my ass," she said, releasing her titties from their confines.

I stripped down as quickly as possible, asking if she had any lube. Kay reached under the cushion, pulling out a tube of KY.

"Towels?" I asked.

Kay went to the to grab some to put down on the couch. I took the opportunity to text Kim to give me more time. Kay returned with some bath towels to cover the sofa and some hand towels to clean up afterward.

"Are you sure you don't want to do it in the bedroom?" she inquired.

"I'm sure we'll end up there, but let's start here," I replied.

I told Kay to lie back so I could lick her pussy. She'd taken the time to groom her bushy beavage to nicely trimmed twat. I sank to my knees, hooking them over my shoulders so I could wedge my face between her thighs. My hands pawed her melons while I licked away at her slit, trying to swamp her little man in the boat. I tweaked her nips while I nibbled on her clit, flicking it between my tongue and front teeth. I pulled her butt to the edge of the cushion and plunged my thumb up her drooling snatch. Her juices bathed my hand as she gushed out an orgasm. I slid my index finger through her slickened lips, lubing it enough to slip it into her bum. I undulated my finger and thumb, alternating them in and out of her holes, my tongue never leaving her clitoris.

Kay grabbed me by the hair as she came intensely on my tongue; her warm fluid oozed out of the corners of my mouth. Kay's hips humped my face, uttering vulgarities that would make a sailor blush. When finished reeling from the intensity of her orgasm, she said she was ready for my cock in her ass. I replaced the towel that she'd been sitting on as she had soaked it through, leaving a huge wet spot on the couch cushion.

Kay bent over to suck the precum off my cock before she lubed it up, asking, "Cowgirl or reverse Cowgirl?"

"Reverse," I answered, spinning...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments