Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curious Cousins - The Visit

"My female cousin had to stay in my room on a visit."

103
12 Comments 12
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Many years ago, my Aunt Thelma came to visit my mom at our house for a few days, just a sister-to-sister visit since they hadn't seen each other in a few years. The timing was good since Thelma could use my sister's room while she was away at Girl Scout camp. But, unknown to mom beforehand, was that Thelma would be bringing her daughter, Marlene, along with her.

Housing Marlene, who was seventeen, would be a problem since there was no bed for her. You see, our second and third bedrooms had only one twin bed in each so there was no room for guests, which I think my parents did on purpose.

The plan for Thelma's visit was that I'd be in my room while Thelma used my sister's room, but that would leave Marlene no place to sleep. So, mom decided that Marlene could sleep in my bed for these few nights, and I would use a sleeping bag. But we realized that I couldn't sleep anywhere in the house except my room with the door closed because the dog would bother me all night and I wouldn't get much sleep. So, Marlene and I would be sharing my room for a few nights, she in the bed and me on the floor in a sleeping bag.

I was sixteen at the time, and in those days, sexual knowledge was much more limited than it is these days. Many guys like me learned of sex from what a few of our friends said, which we knew was not from any real experience, and so we had no idea of how much was true. There was no internet, no easy access to porn videos, no sex education in school, and even my friend's dad's Playboy didn't show women's vaginas. Most of us guys were actually pretty naïve despite what some might brag about.

Anyway, when bedtime came, I headed to my room while Marlene used the hall bathroom to get ready. By the time Marlene came into the bedroom, I was already wearing my pajamas and was ready for bed. She was wearing a skimpy top and bottom sleepwear set, and I had to admit she looked pretty good.

“Okay. Let's try to get some sleep,” I said as I rolled out the sleeping bag and crawled in.

She climbed into the twin bed and was asleep almost immediately, while I took a little longer to nod off.

The next morning, Mom woke us up early and we all had breakfast. The plan for the day was that mom and aunt Thelma would do some shopping and sightseeing, and Marlene decided to tag along with them. They were gone most of the day.

That evening Marlene and I repeated the getting ready for bed routine, and she got into the twin bed and wrapped the blanket over her while I crawled into the sleeping bag.

“I don't think it's fair that you should be sleeping on that hard floor, especially in your own room,” she said. “We could, um, you know, share the bed, just for tonight. There’s enough room for us both.”

I hesitated a bit, but then thought about how hard the floor was and how much better the bed would feel, so I agreed.

She had been lying near the edge of the bed to talk to me, still wrapped up. I climbed over her to take the side against the wall, lying on my side and facing her back while Marlene adjusted the blanket and sheet so we could both fit under it. Then she settled down, still facing away from me, with just a slight separation between us.

“Goodnight, Marlene,” I said.

“Goodnight,” she replied.

I had almost started to doze off when Marlene said, “I’m still kind of cold. Can we snuggle?”

"I guess so," I said.

So, with both of us under the sheet, she reached back and grabbed my right arm and pulled it over herself while she pressed her back and rear against me. I felt her warm body through my thin pajamas. She wriggled a bit more and lifted her head as she pulled my left arm under her neck and nestled her head into my neck and shoulder. I figured this was what she meant by snuggling.

But then she lifted my left hand up, bending it at my elbow, and placed it against her chest to hold her tight. We were in an embrace now, and I realized that my fingers had fallen across her breast on the outside of her sleep top; with the way my arm was sitting, it was about the only place my hand could land. For what seemed like a long time, I just held her, not daring to move, feeling her breast under my fingers. I didn't know what I should do.

Then I felt something else; I was beginning to get a hard-on. With Marlene’s butt pressed gently against my dick, it was impossible to hide, and as my dick grew, it pressed harder against her rear. Beneath my hand, I felt Marlene’s breast rising and falling with her breathing, which quickened a little as her body tensed a bit. Soon I could feel her lifting my left hand a little before undoing the buttons on her sleep top. She opened it and slid the top from under my hand, then let my hand back down again, but now it was on her bare breast.

Larrine_Morgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Larrine_Morgan

I figured that meant she wanted me to touch her, so I grew bolder, and, using just my fingertips, I caressed around the very edge of her soft mound. Getting no resistance from Marlene, I began to cup her breast gently in my palm. It was bigger and softer than I thought it would be. I slowly traced all around her areola before bringing my forefinger and thumb to her nipple while I continued cupping her breast.

Marlene made no move to stop my breast play, but pressed her rear harder against me. I had never felt more stimulated. My dick had started to jump slightly in excitement against Marlene’s ass, and as I cupped her breast and played with her nipple, she breathed a large breath out and began rubbing her rear back and forth against my dick, softly at first, but then more firmly when I pushed back. Despite my PJs, my dick nestled nicely between her ass cheeks, and I thrust gently against her through her sleep bottoms.


While I caressed her breast and nipple with my left hand, I reached my right hand down from her tummy to the waistband of her bottoms. She offered no resistance, so I began sliding one finger under the waistband, then another finger, then another. She continued to rock against my dick as I slowly moved my whole hand inside the front of her bottoms. I held my hand still for a second, then, more slowly than anything I’d done so far, I began moving my fingers farther down.

First, I came to her pubic hair, so I split my fingers apart and ran them through her pubes, my palm resting against her. She made no move to stop me. As I continued lower, she gasped slightly and stopped moving her rear, but slipped her hand quickly into her bottoms and grabbed a hold of my hand. I thought she would pull my hand out, but instead, she used her hand to press mine against her pussy. She resumed rubbing against my groin, and despite my PJs and her thin bottoms, my dick just seemed to be enveloped by the flesh of her cheeks.

I squeezed her breast slightly with my left hand while with my right hand I touched the middle of her pussy, feeling it wetter and softer than I had ever imagined. She pressed my hand even harder against her snatch now as she was obviously enjoying my fingers where they were, so I began to rub up and down on her pussy. She moaned a bit from the pleasure I was giving her, then curled her fingers over mine and carefully pressed my middle finger into her vagina, inhaling sharply as she did.

Taking her cue, I slid my finger further into her, then out and up to caress the top of her pussy and touch her clitoris before descending again to reinsert my finger. I continued this up and down rubbing and insertion sequence as her wetness seemed to grow. Marlene moaned more loudly as she was clearly enjoying the pussy massage I was giving her.

She moved to meet every thrust of my fingers and began a cycle of pressing her pussy against my hand, then backing off, then pressing again, harder and faster. I was amazed at the pleasure I was giving her and wondered how long she would want me to continue, when she began to squeeze her legs together as she gasped more loudly. Marlene seemed to explode with warmth and wetness, her body jerking and pressing against my hands, my chest, and my dick. I held her more tightly than ever, and I could feel her as she repeatedly quivered and tensed.

When her spasms weakened and stopped, she gently pulled my finger out of her pussy and moved my hand back up to her tummy. She pressed her ass against my dick once more, and then I felt her whole body relax in my arms. Within minutes, she was sleeping.

I extricated my arms from under her head and over her tummy and moved myself toward the wall as much as I could, though she was still very close. Hard as it was to do with my unrequited horniness, I fell asleep with the hope of playing with her again, knowing she'd be sharing my bed for at least one more night.

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments