Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Chronicles: The Introduction and Encounter 1

48
8 Comments 8
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Many have read my stories, but many don't know what my personal life looks like, it is time to change that. Forget sister wives, well maybe I have one, but how about brother husbands? That's right, three amazing guys, and two hot sexy women living together raising a family, and having mind-blowing sex. Sounds crazy, but it is my reality. Let me introduce the main players and we will start sharing steamy stories from each of our points of view since we made this a shared account to freely type stories in now.

My name is Ali, a widow as many of you know, and a mom to biological children: Ryleigh, Emma, Wyatt, Parker, Penny, and my latest addition Ryder. And stepmother to several others, attached to their dad's bio in the following sections.

Joel: Wow, has this been the biggest shock of all. Joel is my brother-in-law after my late husband's passing, we found mutual ground and fell in love with each other without fighting every single time we saw each other, and dated on and off for years. He has two children, Kenna and Wes, with his ex-wife, God rest her soul.

Adam: Father of my three youngest and insisted on marrying my crazy ass for some reason. We met at a local grief support meeting for grieving spouses and was not long before we realized we were going to end up on a crazy rollercoaster ride of wild romance.

Jason: Doubt you believe it, but the truth is he is Adam's best friend and Adam insisted on me trying to see if Jason worked in the pack we created. His ex-wife had cancer, and he was bound and determined to keep his kids, Andrea, and Amber's lives semi-normal. He moved home from Nashville to give his kids stability. Upon his ex-wife's passing, he moved in and became a permanent part of the family circle. We also have custody of his two nieces after his sister lost a battle with addiction.

Andrea: You guessed it. Jason's seventeen-year-old daughter is my sister in crime. She originally was exclusive to Joel, but now she is fully in the rotation, and that does include sleeping with her dad.

One of the guys is left out every night, but that just gives them time to gear up for two long nights. We have had some nights of orgy-like materials, and we have done three- and four-ways, but usually keep it one-on-one. Now, that our community knows, and we stopped trying to hide, we feel like it has been so accepted, why not share our favorite stories? We will tell you who is writing, and if several write, that will be noted on who writes what part as well. Enjoy the work of true, passionate, and sometimes wild sex that occurs at our mansion in the woods.

Entry one: Helping Andrea loses her virginity.

Ali's point of view:

Andrea came to me and asked how I knew what to do the night I lost my virginity. I knew this conversation would be happening sooner or later, but I was not fully prepared for this either. She came to me, and Joel went to Jason, after two months of living in the same house and the two of them wanted to explore a relationship. Since a sixteen-year-old is free to date and marry who she wants in our state with no legal ramifications, we agreed. I told her that it just felt right, Ryan and I had been on a trip with our dads and his brothers and had been sharing a room in the cabin, and it just happened, but he had some experience which helped guide me, and I let him show me the ropes.

I saw her look of disappointment, I knew she was hopeful for a better explanation. She said, "Joel has had more experience than most my age would ever have, I don't want to disappoint him."

I smiled and said, "He won't, he will just be happy sinking himself into that tight, young, hot, and wet pussy of yours, sweetie."

She got a wild smile on her face and said, "What about you let me join you two your next night with him?"

I agreed, it was hot and steamy sounding to me, and truth be told, I wanted to try her myself.

The next day was a Saturday, and my day with Joel. I asked Andrea if she wanted to go out for a fun mother-daughter day, she agreed. Our first stop was our favorite lunch spot, where I asked her a big question, "What do you think about us going shopping, we can find you a cute, sexy little lingerie set, and tonight you and I can head to bed together while Joel puts Kenna and Wes to bed. We can slowly feel each other up and get comfortable with getting ready for him to join us. When he comes in I can show you how to suck a cock, just the way he likes. Afterward, I can leave or stay, whichever you would like.

She agreed, and we went on to buy a sweet baby doll set in her favorite color, pink.

At bedtime, we snuck to Joel's room and were busy kissing and fondling each other when he walked in. We heard him walk in and ask, "What is this?"

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

I smiled as I told him how Andrea wanted some pointers on how to handle such an experienced cock like his because she was ready, yet worried about disappointing him with her lack of experience.

He shook his head, looked at her, and said, "You would have never disappointed me, baby." She smiled hearing that but said she wanted to have me show her anyways.

He grinned, and pulled his pants and boxers down, he had already been shirtless when he came in and lay on the bed. Looked at her and said, "Well, let her teach, but I am going rock both of your worlds tonight because I have two hot women that need my fill. That is if you want to go that far tonight, if not that's ok too."

She smiled and said she wanted to have all of him, especially if he can make her orgasm the way he makes me. Turns out she had stolen a peek or two and quite a few listens on what he and I had been up to.

I grabbed his cock, and showed her how to stroke his cock and rub his thighs, lowering her body in a way to line his cock between her medium, perky breasts before taking him in her mouth, stroking him while I sucked on him. She was stunned and marveled at it. I told her to sit on Joel's face while she watched.

I thought her jaw almost hit the bed she was sitting on, but she did and quickly found out why. Her eyes bugged out of her face, looking at me she said, "Oh my God, that feels good!"

I smiled and said, "I know." I spent a little more time on him, before sitting up again.

I had straddled him but didn't put him inside, I fondled Andrea's breasts, while I sucked on her neck. She did not last long before she came, and harder than I would have imagined a teenager possible of doing. I asked her if she wanted to switch and try sucking his cock, she did.

We switched spots, and she went to work as I gave her pointers, even shoved her head down a time or two. I came and squirted all over Joel's face, and when I dismounted and after we cleaned up that small mess, we told her to watch us for a minute. I showed her how being on top, the woman controls the depth of penetration, and how she controlled how much temptation she provides him by dangling breasts over his face and being able to keep them out of his reach. We showed her how being on the bottom, the guy has the control, and that it may be the easiest because it also gives the woman more time and space to squirm in orgasm, and make sure she can enjoy it.

Before he came, he exited, and I got up and told her to lie down, it was better to lose her virginity on her back as it probably would hurt for a minute. She did as she was told, grabbed my hand before I could leave, and told me I had to stay. I did as I was told by her and kissed her lips, which she eagerly kissed back, leading to a hot passionate kiss, all while Joel had gone down to get a better taste than he had before.

Just before she came, and while her face was still stuck on mine, he guided himself to her entrance but had not entered. I could tell she was thrilled and scared all in one. She grabbed hold of my hand tighter, broke the kiss, and her eyes got wide.

"Are you sure you want this?" All she could do was nod, yes, and with that, he pushed himself inside, breaking her innocence. He slowly made strides, going deeper each time he went in and out of her, and she quickly adjusted to it and started moaning.

I kissed her as she started moaning. Joel quickened his strides and I knew he was getting close, so I reached between them to aid her into yet another orgasm by rubbing her clit. The two of them came together, and he collapsed next to her, kissing her lips. As for me, I had to taste his juices mixed with hers and taste that pussy for myself.

Joel kissed her a few times, stroking her hair while she moaned a little more, before taking a spot behind me. He pulled my hips up a bit and entered my dripping wet pussy from behind. I accidentally bit Andrea's inner thigh trying to hold back my moans, eventually orgasming from the rough hard pounding he gave me, much harder compared to what he gave Andrea. I looked and found her rubbing herself from the arousal she got from watching us. Once, he came inside me, We climbed to either side of her. She had also finished yet again and we asked what she thought.

She just beamed and told us that she loved this night. I remember Joel told her, "Good, because I cannot wait to have you, next time just the two of us, no lessons, besides the ones I give you.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments