Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hiding Under Mom’s Bed

"Mom catches me hiding under her bed."

366
36 Comments 36
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Top Story

I have always found my mom to be good-looking and in great shape but my heightened hormones have been giving me new thoughts about my mom. Sexual thoughts. It all started when I turned sixteen.

I found myself wondering what she looked like naked. I have started to watch MILF porn and always imagined my mom doing to me what the moms on screen were doing to their sons.

I started snooping around my mom’s room. Not really sure what I was looking for until I opened her panty drawer. I was instantly drawn to her panties. I would hold them up and picture her wearing them.

She had a variety of different panties. They came in all shapes and sizes. They were different colors and materials. I loved the smallest ones and lacy ones.

I didn't understand why she had such sexy underwear if no one would see them. My parents were divorced and my mom was not dating. It was just the two of us.

As I looked at her treasure trove of cotton and lace I heard my mom down the hall call out to me, “Honey, I'm going to take a shower!”

I panicked. I couldn't escape her room without her seeing me leave. I glanced around her room for a place to hide. As I heard her doorknob start to turn I dove under her bed.

She entered the room without any suspicion that I was there. I watched her enter and close the door behind her.

My mom walked over to her panty drawer and paused, “I must have left this open,” she said to herself.

“Shit,” I cursed to myself.

She closed the drawer and turned around. She walked over to her full-length mirror and glanced at herself. Then she started removing her clothes.

I watched as her shirt came over her head. She was wearing a lacy purple bra that looked very sexy on her. Then she reached back and unhooked her bra.

After pulling off her bra I could see her perky tits in the mirror. My cock grew hard instantly. My mom reached up and started rubbing her tits with her hands. Probably relieved to be out of her bra but she seemed to enjoy touching them too.

Her little red shorts were next to come off. They were one of my favorite pieces of attire that my mom wore. They were just short enough that her ass cheeks peeked out from underneath. Giving me many erections as I watched her from behind.

As her shorts came down I saw her panties. She was wearing a purple thong that matched the bra she had just removed. Her perfect ass was displayed nicely to me.

She stopped and admired herself in the mirror a little longer before quickly dropping her panties and disappearing into her bathroom.

I caught a glimpse of her nude body but she moved so fast I didn't see much. Thankfully, my mom closed the bathroom door so I could escape without her seeing me.

I heard her start the water and wait for it to warm up. I didn't move until I heard her in the shower. That is when I slowly crawled out from under her bed and quietly made my way for the door.

Just as I was about to open the door, something drew me back in. I looked over my shoulder and glanced at the pile of clothes that my mom had just discarded. Particularly, her purple panties that she had just been wearing.

I turned around and walked over to the pile of clothes on the floor. I looked up at the bathroom door and listened for a moment. I could hear my mom moving around in the shower and decided that the coast was still clear.

Bending over the pile of clothes, my hand reached out and grabbed my mom’s panties. I picked them up and felt her body heat on them. My cock was hard as a rock and needed release.

Just then I smelled something. It was faint but highly arousing. I slowly lifted her panties to my nose and took a deep whiff.

“Oh my god!” I could smell my mom’s intoxicating scent in her panties. My cock twitched and nearly exploded in my pants.

My hand went to my cock and started to rub it over my shorts as I continued to inhale my mom’s sweet womanly perfume.

Before I knew it, my hand was down my shorts and I was stoking my cock. I was so caught up in my lust that I didn't hear my mom get out of the shower.

I smelled her panties as I gave myself pleasure. Just then, I heard the bathroom door start to open. Without even thinking, my body launched itself back under the bed before her door fully opened.

My heart was beating a mile a minute and I did everything I could I slow my breathing and heart rate. I had just relaxed when I realized that I was still clutching my mom’s panties in my hand.

I turned my head to see if my mom noticed that they were gone. She was wrapped in a towel and was not paying any attention to her pile of clothes. I let out a sigh of relief.

My mom spun around and looked towards the bed. I held my breath as I knew then that she had heard me. She quickly dismissed her suspicions and stepped closer to the bed.

Just then her towel fell to her feet just inches from my head. I looked in the mirror and could see my mom standing naked next to her bed.

Her body was so sexy as it glistened with a thin layer of moisture. Her hair was wet and slicked back. I nervously watched her every move, hoping to not get caught.

That's when my mom bent over to pick up her towel. Her ass stuck out and her pussy was displayed in the mirror. Still bent over, she rubbed her hair with the towel getting it as dry as possible.

I think I was holding my breath the whole time whilst wishing I was holding my cock instead, but I didn't dare move.

Then my mom dropped the towel again and climbed onto her bed. I watched her bed flex down above me and heard the springs creak.

‘Why was my mom getting into bed?’ I wondered to myself, ‘How long will I be trapped here?’

I could see my mom on her bed in the mirror. Her hands went up to her breasts and she began rubbing them.

The heat from the shower had radiated into the room and visions of my mom’s nude body began to have their effect on me. I was getting overheated and afraid I might die from heat stroke.

Very slowly I pulled my shirt up over my head and set it aside. Then I turned my attention back to my mom.

One of her hands drifted down her body to between her legs. She parted her legs and started rubbing her pussy.

‘Holy shit! My mom is masturbating!’

“Mmm,” moaned my mom as her hands played with her nipple and her pussy.

I looked on as my hand found my own cock. I started to stoke myself but my shorts were getting in the way. I lifted my ass off the ground as I slid my shirts down. I quietly kicked them off my legs and feet before placing my hand back on my cock.

My mom was moaning louder now as I watched her play with herself. I stoked faster and didn't think I would last long.

“Oh yes, fuck me,” she moaned as her fingers plunged into her pussy.

“Oh, Mom!” I responded.

My mom froze when she heard me.

“Hello? Jack? Is that you?” she called out.

I sat motionless as I watched her scan the room. When her eyes reached the mirror we made eye contact.

“Jack! What are you doing under there? Come out from there this instant!”

I crawled out from under her bed and stood up. My mom had her legs closed and her arms over her chest. I covered my hard cock with my hands.

“What are you…”

She stopped when she saw that I was holding her panties.

“Are those my panties?” she asked.

My mom reached out and grabbed her panties out of my hand, inadvertently grabbing hold of my cock. I let out a soft moan as I felt my mom’s fingers drag across my cock.

As my mom retracted her hand from my cock one of her fingers slid across the tip of my cock, leaving a deposit of precum on one of her freshly manicured fingers.

OnnyaIsBack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OnnyaIsBack

My mom examined the spunk for a moment before looking up at me. She seemed to have a hunger in her eyes before returning her attention to her hand. I watched my mom as she brought her soiled finger up to her mouth and inserted it between her lips.

She pulled her finger back out of her mouth with a pop. Her finger had been sucked clean. Her eyes then locked on to my hard cock which was pointing right at her.

“I'm sorry,” said my mom, almost in a whisper, “Did Mommy make you this way?”

I was afraid to speak. Afraid that reality would come crashing down around us. I silently nodded my head.

“Come. Lay down,” she instructed me.

I crawled onto my mom’s bed and layed next to her. Both of us as naked as could be. As our bare skin made contact I could feel the electricity spark between us.

My mom propped herself up on her side, facing me. She wrapped her arm over her exposed nipples, giving herself the illusion of some decency. Her panties were still clutched in her fist.

“How long have you been spying on me?” she asked.

“Never,” I said quickly.

“Never?” she asked, raising one eyebrow.

“Well, never, before this,” I said, “But I didn't mean to spy on you.”

“Then why were you in my room?” she asked.

I didn't want to answer. I didn't want to admit that I had been looking at her panties. But my eyes gave me away when I looked down at the panties in her hand.

“Oh, were you here to steal these?” she asked as she held the panties in the air.

She lifted her arm and my eyes followed her panties but then moved to her nipples as they had become uncovered.

“What were you planning to do with them?” she asked.

Again, I didn't answer. I just shrugged my shoulders.

“Were you planning to wear them?” she asked.

I shook my head quickly.

“Something else then. Perhaps you were planning to masturbate with them.”

My eyes went wide. That wasn't my plan but hearing Mom say it now made me think of how good that would feel.

The thought traveled through my brain and moved directly to my cock. My cock jumped at the thought and Mom saw it. She let out a little smile and brought her hand and panties down to rest on my stomach just inches from my hard cock.

“That's it isn't it?” she asked, “Have you ever masturbated with my panties before?”

“No,” my voice squeaked.

“No? But I bet you would like to, wouldn't you? I bet you think that would feel good.”

I looked down at my cock and my mom’s hand and panties. I slowly nodded my head yes.

“Would you like to find out?” she whispered.

I couldn't believe it. Was my mom going to let me take her panties to my room and masturbate with them? I nodded my head again.

“I thought so,” she said.

She lifted her hand slightly and I was expecting her to bring them up and hand them to me, but she didn't. Instead, her hand traveled downward over my cock and she rested her panties on my cock. Her fingers gripped around the girth of my shaft, engulfing my cock with her panties.

I gasped lightly and my cock twitched in her hand. Then she started slowly sliding her hand up and down my shaft.

“How does that feel?” she asked.

“It feels good, Mom,” I moaned.

“I thought it might. Do you want me to keep going?”

“Yes,” I hissed.

Her grip tightened and her stroking sped up. My mom was now fully masturbating me.

“Oh god, Mom!” I moaned, “Please don't stop.”

“I bet that feels good. Mommy wants to feel good too. Do you want to make Mommy feel good?”

“Y-y-yes,” I whimpered.

My mom put her free hand behind my head and pulled it towards her. She pulled my head into her breasts and my mouth locked onto her nipple. I instinctively began suckling on the nipple in my mouth.

“Mmm,” my mom moaned.

“That’s it, baby. Just like that,” she told me.

Without being told, I reached up with my hand and palmed my mom’s other tit. I squeezed it like a squeaky toy, not knowing what to do.

“Play with the nipple, baby. Give it a little pinch.”

I moved my fingers and squeezed her nipple.

“Ouch,” she gasped, “Not so hard. Be gentle but firm.”

I softened my pinches and knew I was doing it right when my mom started moaning happily.

Her stroking intensified and so did my sucking. We were both moaning loudly when suddenly my mom stopped. She lifted my head and looked me in the eyes.

“Should I continue until you finish? Or would you like to try something new?” My mom asked.

“Something new,” I said, half questioningly.

My mom sat up and spun her body around. Her head was at my cock and her crotch was in my face.

She tossed her panties on the ground and grasped my cock again. She pointed it at her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She gave the tip of my cock a slow lick, cleaning off the precum that had beaded up.

Then she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and started sucking. Her hand stroked my cock as her tongue expertly licked around the head.

“Oh, fuck,” I moaned.

My mom slid my cock deeper into her mouth and sucked harder. Her tongue flicked the tip of my cock causing my body to twitch.

She pushed he mouth further and I could feel my cock sliding down her throat. She continued to suck hard as she grabbed my ass and pulled my cock even deeper.

“Oh, Mom! That feels so good!”

My mom backed her head off of my cock and smiled at me, “Are you going to cum?” She asked.

“If you keep that up, I will,” I huffed.

“Then I better stop,” she said.

My mom then lay back onto the bed and spread her legs.

I pressed my cock up to her pussy and thrust.

“Ohhh!” She moaned loudly, “That’s it! Fuck Mommy’s pussy!”

I thrusted hard, in and out of her pussy several times before I felt myself getting close.

“I’m going to cum!” I warned her.

“Me too! Cum in Mommy’s pussy!”

Cum shot out of my cock, filling my mom’s pussy. I thrust three mom times as mom yelled out, “I’m cumming!”

She held my body tight as her body convulsed. I collapsed on top her as my body was spent.

“Thank you. I needed that,” my mom whispered.

“So did I,” I replied.

The two of us spent several minutes cuddling before my mom told me to get up. She told me she wanted to take a shower and would love it if I spent the night in her bed tonight.

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments