Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Before School On Tuesday

"Jenny makes sure she does all her chores, just before school on a Tuesday"

111
15 Comments 15
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Mike was up early, his wife snoring and sleeping soundly in their bed as he left to make his way to the kitchen for some much-needed coffee and some morning breakfast. He could hear the communal shower spurt into life as he walked past and while he was tempted to open the door he didn’t.

In his semi-awake state, he made a minor error on the stairs and slipped. It was a brief moment that told him to wake-the-fuck-up, which he promptly did.

Walking towards the front door, he picked up the newspaper and took it with him to the kitchen. He dropped the paper on the table and filled the kettle with water, grabbed two cups from the cupboard, and proceeded to make one cup of tea and one coffee while the water came to a boil. The former, he would take up to his wife and put it beside her ready for when she woke up.

Mike opened the blinds just a little bit, enough to see all the grown-up sixteen and seventeen-year-olds on their way to school as they trundled past their house. He picked up the paper and read the titles of all the articles it had to offer. All crap and nothing of worth to any of it. He wondered why he still had it delivered, and then he remembered, it was because of the delivery girl, the one with the big tits. He was sure she knew what she was doing every time she bounced down the path. On more than one occasion he had been caught ogling her from the kitchen window, so instead, he started to watch her from the spare bedroom.

His cock was already stiff under his fleece dressing gown which was gaping at the front. He may as well have taken it off for all good it did, but it did keep his shoulders and body warm.

A quick stroll to the bottom of the stairs confirmed that the shower was off and that his daughter was getting ready for school. He never knew why she took so long in the shower, not on a Tuesday, because she knew full well what happened on a Tuesday.

Pouring the boiled water into his cup, he topped it up with some milk before stirring it and taking it to sit down. Jenny, his seventeen-year-old daughter bounced into the kitchen in more ways than one. Her tits jiggled like they were about to spill out of her tiny bra. Her voluptuous ass followed them covered only by her tight skirt. Her white blouse was open down to her belly button and she was busy wrapping the tie around her neck. Her white cotton knee-length socks set everything off.

“Morning, Dad,” she shouted, heading off to the cupboard for a bowl, and the cornflakes and stopping off to get a spoon from the cutlery drawer. She sat opposite her father, poured in the cornflakes, and the milk, and proceeded to stuff the welcome cereal into her mouth.

“Morning, hun,” Mike replied. He put the paper down briefly to take in the sight of his daughter opposite him. His cock stirred down below while he sipped at his coffee.

“Going out like that, are you?” he asked.

Jenny giggled. “Don’t be silly,” she replied, “but it is Tuesday.”

It certainly was Tuesday. A couple of mouthfuls of cornflakes was all it took for some of the milk to dribble over her chin and between her ample tits. Double G’s, thought her father, and at her age. How appetizing was that, and she certainly had all the assets to channel that milk in one direction only.

Mike watched her scoff the cornflakes down as fast as she could. Once she had finished he stood up as if to wish his daughter a good day at school. He looked out of the window to some of her passing friends as they wound their way to school.

Jenny sidled up to her father, pushed her breasts into his chest, and kissed him on the lips. Her hand was on his bulge seconds after her tongue entered his mouth. She quickly pushed the dressing gown aside and grasped his cock firmly in her hand. Stroking it, slowly at first, she started to pant into her father’s mouth.

“I love your cock,” she breathed the words rather than saying them. Her tongue was quickly pushed back into her father’s mouth as she proceeded to toss him off in front of the kitchen window.

“Too fast, darling, too fast,” he scolded her. He didn’t want to cum just yet, not over the new skirt that they bought for her on the weekend shopping trip. Her father thought it was too short, but she insisted.

“Are we playing swapsies today?” she asked him.

“Yes,” her father replied.

Swapsies was something that had developed over the last three weeks. It was Jenny that insisted he does it, and of course, once Pandora’s box is open, it stays open.

Pulling her father’s cock with her, Jenny knelt on the floor until his dick was horizontal and lined up with her open mouth. She descended on it and sucked the knob gently before letting it slide down her throat. She bobbed her head on it while pulling the lower part of her shirt out from under her skirt. She pulled her bra down until her breast flesh overflowed them. She tossed her tie around so that it dangled down her back. Her last ritual was to caress and pinch her nipples while sucking on the end of her father’s knob.

“Come on, Dad, sit in the chair for your little girl.” She was using that firm tone of voice that he had come to enjoy.

KattiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattiePierce

Mike walked to the chair and sat on it. Out of the window were people filing past, and in the far distance he could see Jenny’s best friend, Emily, heading towards their house.

“Emily’s on her way.”

“Then you’d better be quick, hadn’t you,” she replied.

Mike nodded at his daughter as she gathered up her breasts and placed them on either side of his cock. She spat into her cleavage, pushed them together and started to titty fuck her father. With both hands, tits and her body bobbing up and down over his cock she started to encourage him. “Come for me, Daddy, cum between my tits.”

Mike watched his daughter’s flesh engulf him, the sensation was out of this world, his cock sliding effortlessly between them, lubricated by his copious amounts of pre-cum. He couldn’t take his eyes off the way her flesh bounced, and how it felt with his cock buried in such softness. More than that though were the filthy words his daughter was using to make him cum faster. It was working.

“Spunk all over them. Quickly now, before Emily gets too close and we’ll have to stop.”

Mike closed his eyes and groaned.

“Are you looking forward to swapsies with me?”

“Fuck, yes,” Mike was looking forward to swapsies so much. It was all he could think of all morning, since five o’clock, with a stiff cock and a wife sleeping soundly next to him, all he could think of was his daughter’s tits and playing swapsies.

“Come on, Daddy, time to let it all come out.”

It was indeed. It was indeed. Mike groaned and stared into his daughter’s breasts as if trying to time the money shot. His spunk shot from the end of his cock on her upstroke and warmed the deep cleavage that was engulfing him. On the downstroke, his second jet shot over her neck and collarbone, a few odd splashes reached her chin and all his subsequent squirts pooled into the top of her cleavage. It was such a wonderful sight to see.

Jenny let his spunk flow out of the end of his dick as she held her tits tightly together. As she stood up, she kept the pool of spunk balanced delicately in her cleavage.

“There you go, Daddy,” she said.

Mike dipped his tongue into his spunk and sucked the whole of it into his mouth. Jenny opened her breasts and Mike’s mouth was quickly on the stream flowing down to her belly button. He gathered that up too and sucked it all into his mouth. Standing up quickly he glanced out of the window to see Emily approaching the gate to the path that led to the front door, her eyes looking downward at the latch that was often stiff. His head towered over Jenny’s face, and while kissing her, let the spunk flow into her mouth and down her throat. They kissed until the doorbell rang loud and clear.

Jenny jumped back from her father, I got to go, Dad, see you later.”

She shot out of sight of the window, gathered up some heavy-duty Kleenex tissues from the roll on the kitchen worktop, wiped herself as clean as she could get and threw the paper towards her father, pulled her bra over her tits, buttoned up the blouse and stuffed the ends back into her skirt, and rotated her school tie so that it was nestled between her cleavage. A sure position that would ensure the admiring glances of all the boys at school. She walked towards the front door with one last check to make sure everything was in place, she opened it.

“Hiya, Em,” she quipped.

Emily turned to walk away with Jenny in tow.

Mike had the presence of mind to clean up what little drops of his cum had reached the floor and quickly deposited the kitchen paper in the bin. He had just sat down in the chair when his wife, Theresa, appeared at the kitchen door. She looked at a rather red-faced Mike sitting in the chair. His coffee was next to him and his head was buried in the paper.

“You’re up early?” she said.

“I couldn’t sleep. I was about to bring you up a cup of tea, but you beat me to it.”

“Has Jenny left for school already?”

Mike nodded that she had.

Theresa opened her dressing gown, gathered together her breasts, and sauntered up to her husband. “Wanna suck on these beauties.”

Mike didn’t hesitate to wrap his um-covered lips around his wife’s nipples and thought that with any luck, they would be the second pair of tits to wrap around his cock in one morning.

Jenny walked with Emily to school. It was the second day her friend commented on how short her skirt was and that if she wasn’t careful, the teachers would send her home. Jenny just laughed, as if that was the plan all along.

“You’ve got some milk there,” Emily pointed at her chin.

Jenny’s face coloured and she quickly wiped it off, checked for other occurrences of spilt milk and pushed it into her mouth. She started to grin as they walked, Tuesdays were good, and she enjoyed it, but Fridays were her favourite day. That’s the day when daddy cums up her ass good and proper. That’s when he can’t hold back and has to let everything go. That’s the day she likes the most – when Daddy eats her ass afterwards.

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments