Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Sister Lexi

"Little Lexi lays her brother before he leaves for college."

162
12 Comments 12
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"I know this one is short. I wrote it while I waited for my last story to be published. I have follow-ups coming for My First Times, My Hot Uncle as well as The Pastor's Wife"

I woke to my sister Lexi stirring next to me. Wanting to spend as much time with me as possible before I left for college, she'd fallen asleep cuddled up next to me in my bed again. Rays of sunlight streamed in through the curtain, illuminating her golden blonde hair and causing it to shine like a halo. Lexi's angelic face glowed a porcelain white as she lay next to me. I watched her chest rise and fall with every breath.

The garage door rattled open and then closed as our parents left for work, waking her.

"Is that Mom and Dad leaving?" she asked with her eyes still closed.

Lex raised her hands above her head, stretching as she yawned, twisting her body like wringing out a rag. As she settled on her back next to me, her top crept up, exposing a dark pink nipple. I blew on it, making her giggle that it tickled.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. It's so cute," I said, leaning over to kiss her nip.

"Mmm, that feels good," Lexi said with her eyes still shut as if she were still asleep. I swirled my tongue around her pin-point glass cutter nipple before sucking it into my mouth.

Lexi cupped the back of my head, holding it there while I flicked my tongue, toying with her nipple. I had the tip of her nipple in my teeth, sucking in air around it, making her gasp. Lex pulled her top up, exposing her other breast to me. I grabbed her C cup tit, squeezing, caressing it while tweaking its nipple while sucking the other. Lex pulled on the back of my neck, drawing my face to hers and kissing me. Her lips parted, and she licked my lips with the tip of her tongue until I opened my mouth. Our tongues entwined, twisting and twirling around each other's.

I slid my hand down her flat abdomen, slipping my fingers into the waistband of her panties and discovering her hairless pussy lips. I slid a finger down her slit, hooking it into her warm dripping hole. As I probed my finger deeper, Lex grabbed my face with both hands, pressing her lips harder to mine as our kiss lingered. She sucked my bottom lip into her mouth and nibbled it with her teeth. I gently kissed her when she released me and kissed down her neck to her breasts, pausing long enough to suck each of her nipples. Lex trembled as my kisses trailed across her stomach to the wet spot on her panties. I dislodged my finger from her tight little orifice, replacing it with my tongue.

My tongue traced its way through the silken folds of her labia, swirling around her clit. I spread her lips with my finger, unveiling her hooded specter so I could ravage it with my tongue. Lexi shuddered as my tongue lapped on her little love button. Our eyes locked on one another as I toyed with her nipples while I drove my tongue deep into her love canal. Lexi's lips pursed, and her eyes closed as she climaxed on my tongue. Her head lifted off the pillow as she humped her little cunny into my mouth.

The thrusts of my tongue in and out of her cunt made her moan in ecstasy. I rolled her over, lifting Lexi as I rose to my knees, wrapping my arm around her waist, holding her cunt to my mouth so I could fish my cock out of my boxers. Lexi grabbed my steely member, stroking it as she had the tip of my cock between her lips. She patted my arm, saying, "Let me down so I can suck on this big boy."

I lowered her to the bed and lay on my back while she tucked herself between my legs, grabbing my cock with both hands. It looked massive in her tiny hands, and I was pleasantly surprised at how much of my cock she could get into her mouth. Lexi's eyes watered as she tried to force more into the throat, and her hand worked on the rest of my shaft. She sucked on the vein, flicking her tongue across it just below the head of my cock. I pulled her bottom around so I could play with her pussy. I slipped one finger, then a second, into her cunt. It surprised me that she could take two of my fingers up her hole. She definitely has had something up her twat. I had to push Lexi away to prevent her from making me cum.

I forced her legs apart and buried my face between them, licking her sweet nectar from her dribbling slit. Lex wrapped her legs around my head, undulating her hips and forcing her pussy into my mouth. I penetrated her with my tongue, wriggling around inside her hole as I sucked her cunt into my mouth. I swirled her pulsating lips with my tongue til she came again. Lexi lay there squirming from my tongue action, begging for more. I stuffed two fingers, thrusting them in and out while I continued to service her clitoris with my tongue. Lexi's upper body rose off the bed as she rapidly approached another climax, muttering like a woman possessed. She flung her body back onto the bed and manically humped her twat into my mouth as she clawed at the bed sheets.

My cock throbbed for attention as I watched Lexi's body shudder and quake until her orgasm subsided. I rose from my position, hovering over my sister's petite body, gently kissing her face as she lay there mewing like a kitten. The tip of my cock made contact with her trembling twat, and I rocked my hips, rubbing my shaft over her pussy lips. I held it in place with my thumb, sliding it through her folds, applying pressure as the tip grazed her clit.

ViolettaNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaNice

"Stick it in," Lex moaned. "Please put it inside of me."

"You should be on top if you want it inside of you." I rolled to my back, saying. "I don't want to hurt you, Lexi.

Lexi straddled my waist, rubbing her sopping slit on my cock, guiding her hole to my throbbing purple knob. She playfully rode the tip of my cock, letting it penetrate her briefly before she would go back to grinding her twat on it again. She teased me, asking me to beg for it. Beg her to sit on my cock. I did. I begged her, pleading for her to put me out of my lustful misery and let me feel her tight cunt on my cock. Lex adjusted her angle, hovering her cunt hole on the tip of my cock, and slowly sank onto my shaft. I studied Lexi's face as she started to take short strokes on my shaft. Her eyes were squinted shut, and her bottom lip was clamped in her teeth as she bobbed her tiny body on my cock. I slid my hands under her top, cupping her titties.

"Take your top off, Lex," I asked.

Lexi pulled her top over her head, giving me full access to her breasts. They looked massive for the size of her body. To say that Lex was petite would be an understatement. Born almost a month prematurely, she grew to be a healthy sixteen-year-old woman, albeit a petite one. Lex barely stood four feet tall and maybe ninety pounds soaking wet. I only took note of how hot she was when she dressed up as Tinkerbell this year for Halloween. Fuck did she look hot, which is why I didn't mind spending more time together before leaving for school. I never dreamed that I would end up fucking my little sister. It is definitely going to make coming home for the holidays more enjoyable.

Lexi rose on my shaft to its tip and back down as deep as she could take me. She rode me like this, slowly building herself to a climax, bucking her hips front and back as it hit her. Lexi's wild gyrations made my cock slip out of her vagina as she fell onto my chest, gasping for air. She slipped off of my body onto her side next to me, panting as she rode out her orgasm. I pulled Lexi close, spooning her and caressing her with my fingertips. I ran my fingers across her titties and down to her vagina, slipping my fingers back into her hole.

Lexi turned her upper body toward me, asking, "Please put it back inside of me."

Lexi raised her leg as I guided my cock to her steamy slit, sliding my cock into her hole from behind. Her mouth fell open as I pushed deeper than she'd had me before. I thrust my dick up her snatch, banging against her cervix, trying to make her cum again. Lexi's cheeks puffed out, and her lips pursed as if she were fighting her way through a contraction. I reached between her legs, stroking her clit as I pumped away, making my sweet Lexi groan out another orgasm. She grabbed a pillow, holding it to her face as she screamed into it. "Ah, fucking gawd!" her muffled words were still audible as I pulled my cock out of her to keep myself from cumming too soon.

I took the pillow from Lexi's hands and tucked it under her hips as I rolled her onto her belly. Lexi looked amazing with her luscious little ass sticking up in the air. I straddled her legs, kneeling as I slipped my cock back into her cunt. Grabbing her ass, I pumped my cock into her with long steady strokes, making Lexi moan beneath me. Lexi began to push back against my strokes, stretching the limits of her tight little twat. I could tell from the look on her face that I was rearranging her guts.

At some point, Lexi's gentle pushes against me became thrusts, and soon she was pounding herself on my cock, grunting with every stroke. Lexi pushed her hips back hard on my cock, screeching, "I'm cumming again, oh sweet jeezus, I'm cumming."

I couldn't hold back any longer, either. I pulled my cock out of my little sister's cunt, shooting bursts of hot steamy cum across her ass cheeks and back. I don't ever remember cumming so hard or so much in my life. I fought the urge to stick my still-hard cock back into her cunt, choosing to wedge it between her cum soaked butt cheeks. I slid my dick through her ass crack while Lexi clenched them together hard on my shaft, making me shoot again after a few more strokes. I lowered my weight onto Lexi, still humping her butt til my cock shriveled. My warm, sticky goo smearing between our bodies.

"It's going to be hard to leave you behind after this, Lex," I gasped, rolling onto my back.

"It's a good thing that we still have plenty of time before you have to leave," she said as she leaned over to lick some cum off of my chest. "Besides, think of all the fun we're going to have when you come home for the holidays."

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments