Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memoirs of a slut - three

"I get deflowered"

75
8 Comments 8
9.9k Views 9.9k
741 words 741 words

It’s time to tell you about the time I lost my virginity.

I was just sixteen and my Mum had put me on the pill in anticipation of me opening my legs to some lad or other. Linda and I had been masturbating with candles and things for a couple of years but we were both becoming desperate to go all the way.

We got let out of school early on the last day of term and we had six weeks' holiday to look forward to. I said a tearful goodbye to Linda who was going straight off to Scotland to visit relatives.

When I got home my brother Peter and two of his friends, Malcolm and his brother David were already there and had started celebrating with cans of my dad’s beer they had liberated from the fridge. Peter and Malcolm were eighteen and David was about my age. Our parents were out so I joined them and took a can of beer, then a few more. I got pretty horny and I was happy to let Malcolm move in his seat so that he could peep up my school uniform skirt. It was short, navy blue and pleated but I was wearing black tights so he couldn't see much.

Then Malcolm asked me if it was true about Peter and me. Peter tried to shut him up but I was intrigued and made him repeat his question properly. He asked me if I'd ever sucked my brother's cock because Peter had told them that I had and they thought he was bullshitting them. I was amazed that Pete had been so open about it. I gave him a glare to show I was annoyed he’d revealed what was supposed to be a secret.

To add to his embarrassment, I nodded and told them I'd done it dozens of times, which was the truth. I must admit I didn't take a lot of encouragement to give them a demonstration. I ignored Pete’s protests and unzipped his trousers. I released his cock, knelt between his legs and went down on him. Despite his embarrassment he grew hard very quickly and he filled my mouth. He reached over me and in no time at all he had my blouse and bra off so he could stroke my tits and nipples. Then he eased up my skirt so his friends could see my bottom.

IsabellaScot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaScot

Just imagine it, my bottom on display with my white panties showing through my tights. “Give her a feel,” Pete told his friend and Malcolm got behind me, put a hand between my legs, cupped my pussy in his hand and rubbed me gently. I rolled over on my back, pulling Pete with me still keeping his cock in my mouth. I pushed my hips off the floor a few times until Malcolm got the message and stripped away my underwear and looked at a naked pussy for what was, I’m certain, the first time. He fingered me and found I was very wet and willing. I spread my thighs and pulled my legs right back and Peter grabbed my ankles and held me wide open. Malcolm got his cock out and, with a bit of help from me, got it into my cunt. He fucked me for a while but he lost control and flooded me with his cum.

I was still horny so I rubbed at my pussy then waved at David who was sitting there wide-eyed. Malcolm nudged his brother in my direction and he took out his cock and I grabbed it. I rubbed his knob on my clit and started the most devastating climax. As I peaked I shoved David's cock into my pussy and we came together. So did Peter in my mouth.

By the time Mum and Dad got home Pete’s friends had left and we were our normal selves but that wasn’t the last time we all got together. We got together several times for wonderful suck and fuck sessions, and when Linda got back from her trip to Scotland she joined in too, although she was no longer a virgin; a cousin had taken care of that. I’ll never forget the day when all five of us were naked and Linda straddled my brother and lowered herself on his cock. Thinking how I cleaned them both up still makes me so wet.

Published 
Written by watcheruk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments