Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Road Trip - Part 10

"Ann recounts her latest sexual adventures"

66
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Hi. It’s Ann again. The last two days have been crazy. It began when Dad and I went for a walk on the beach which I already told you about. I couldn’t believe he had seen me sucking Mike’s cock on the porch and used it to blackmail me. Not that I minded sucking him off or getting fucked. I loved it. It was just weird because he’s my dad.

When we got back to the house I saw Mike looking at me. He knew something was up. It must have shown on my face. I didn’t want to confront him so I headed upstairs to my room. I ran into my cousin Mark in the hallway. He grabbed me and slammed my back against the wall. Before I could react, he sunk his teeth into my neck and shoved a hand down the front of my shorts, dipping a finger into my pussy.

“Someone’s been having a good time,” Mark said.

My pussy was still dripping from when Dad fucked me. He didn’t cum inside me, but my panties were soaked anyway. I should have been upset with Mark, but I was too busy trying to think of a way to explain the aroused state of my pussy. 

“I saw you go for a walk with your dad. Are you fucking him too?”

I turned red, giving myself away. I still tried denying it.

“Um, no, I uh, was rubbing off. That’s why I’m so wet.”

Mark traced his hand through my hair and examined the tiny glob of white goo sticking to his fingertip. He lifted it to his nose and sniffed.

“Smells like cum to me. Don’t worry. Your secret will remain safe as long as you cooperate. I want to fuck you again. Sneak out of your room at one in the morning and meet me on the porch.”

Mark was being a jerk as always, but did have a nice cock. I enjoyed having sex with him the first time. At one in the morning, I went downstairs wearing a nightshirt and a pair of panties. He was already waiting on the porch. He told me to take off my panties and kneel on the couch facing the wall. 

Mark buried his face between my cheeks. His tongue slid into my pussy, licking, sucking and slurping the juices seeping out from my gash. Then he moved his tongue to my asshole, bathing it in spit, and jammed two fingers up my cunt. My pussy exploded. Mark stood and rammed his cock into me. He fucked me hard and fast, jerking my head forward with each thrust. His thumb presses into my asshole. Another climax ripped through my body. Mark didn’t let up, going faster and faster. I loved it.

“Fuck me,” I screamed. “Fuck my pussy with your big hard cock… uuuuunnngggghhh…”

I went off again. Moments later, Mark thrust deep and grunted. Hot cum filled me until it was leaking out and running down my thighs. He pulled out and pressed his knob against my sphincter. He was going to fuck me in the ass. I wasn’t ready for that. I pulled away.

“No. Not there. Please.”

He rubbed it up and down my crack and slipped it back into my gooey pussy. 

“I’ll give you a rain check this time, but I’m going to want your ass soon, so you better get it ready. Unless, of course, you want your mom to know about the things you’ve been doing with your brother and dad. For now, you can give me a blowjob.”

I sat down on the couch in front of Mark. He dangled his semi-hard cock in my face. It was literally dripping with cum and cunt juice. I clamped my lips around the slimy flesh. I felt him grow hard in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down and massaged his balls with my fingers. Then I took him into my throat. 

Mark fucked my face like a madman until tears were streaming down my cheeks and strands of spit dripped from my chin. I used every trick I knew, but I couldn’t get him off. It was too soon after shooting into my pussy. Mark pulled out of my mouth and turned around. He spread his cheeks and backed his ass into my face. I had a feeling I knew what was coming. I was right.

“Lick my asshole,”  he demanded, “And stroke my cock,”

My tongue shot out, bathing his sphincter in spit.  I should have been disgusted. Licking his asshole was such a dirty and nasty thing to do. That’s probably why I loved it. I reached around his body and wrapped my hand around his hard cock, pumping my fist up and down. After I had been at it for a few minutes, Mark pulled away and sat on the couch.

“Get up here and ride my cock.”

I straddled his lap with my knees and lowered my pussy. His knob slipped between my folds. I impaled myself down his length, driving him deep into my searing cunt. I lifted up and slammed down on him again and again. Mark slipped his hands behind me and grabbed my cheeks. A finger wedged into the crevice between them and rubbed my asshole. He twisted it inside, burying it deep.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck… NNNNGGGGGHHHHHH…”

My climax hit hard. My pussy clenched his cock in a series of spasms. I tried to suppress a scream, but it was impossible. I hoped no one had heard. Mark continued to pound into me and finger my asshole. Another climax sent me spinning out of control. My screams turned to whimpers.

“Get off and suck my cock. I’m going to cum in your mouth.”

He pulled out of my twitching pussy. I slid my feet to the floor and stood on wobbly legs. Mark grabbed my head and pulled it down, shoving his dripping cock between my lips. He slammed it in and out hard and fast. I gagged. Spit poured from my lips and ran down his shaft. He pushed into my throat and grunted. I choked on the spray of cum that blasted from his tip, coughing it up through my mouth and nose. He pulled out and splattered several more spurts all over my face.

I got back to the room but couldn’t sleep. I kept thinking about what Mark had said. He was going to do me in the ass so I better get ready. The truth was, I had thought about it a lot after Mike described watching Sarah getting it that way from Dave. I loved having a finger up my butt when I was getting fucked or eaten, but a cock was so much bigger. Could I do it without getting ripped apart? I wanted to try.

The next morning, Mom woke us early and said the ladies were going to a spa. Jenny hopped out of bed and got dressed to join them. I told Mom I wasn’t feeling well, but the real truth was something I couldn’t tell her. I was horny. It seemed like I was always horny. Was I becoming a nymphomaniac? All I knew was that the girls would be gone and most of the guys were out playing golf. Only Mike would be here, and I planned to have sex with him. I went into his room.

Nastasia_Cute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nastasia_Cute

As I’m sure Mike has already told you, he wanted to shower and invited me to join him, but first he had to pee. He let me watch and even hold his penis while he was doing it. I didn’t do a very good job. Pee sprayed everywhere but in the toilet. Then he watched me pee. It was so sexy. We got in the shower and fucked with water streaming down our bodies. I had an incredible climax. 

While Mike was washing my back, he licked my asshole and shoved a finger up it. That’s when I realized I was ready. I wanted him to be the first to fuck me in the ass. Unlike Mark, he would be gentle. Not only was he gentle, but he seemed to know what he was doing. It made me wonder if there was something he wasn’t telling me. It did hurt at first, but it got easier. I rubbed my pussy to a climax with his cock up my ass. Then he filled it with cum. 

After the shower, we went back to his bed where Mike ate my pussy. We didn’t know Dot was standing in the doorway watching. We thought she was at the spa with the other women. She wanted to join us. I’m sure Mike has already told you how things got really nasty after that. Dot sucked Mike’s cum out of my pussy and shared it with me. Then I ate her pussy while Mike fucked her. I loved it all. I’m becoming a sex maniac.

Later that afternoon, I saw Mark down at the beach. I was feeling horny again. I made an offer I was sure he would accept.

“I’m ready for you to do me in the butt.”

“I knew you were a slut,” Mark said.

I’m afraid he was right. I had become a slut. We went to the equipment shed under the house, making sure no one followed us like last time. I had a bottle of baby oil for lube. I sucked his cock to get him hard, then stood and leaned over the table, tilting my ass in the air. Mark spread my cheeks and poured baby oil down my crack. He pushed two fingers into my asshole, twisting them back and forth as he pumped them in and out. 

I was ready. Mark doused his cock with more baby oil and pressed the tip against my sphincter. His knob was bigger than Mike’s. I could feel the pressure as he pried me open. I tried to steady my breathing and relax. His knob popped inside me. I yelped. He waited for me to relax and pushed deeper. Soon his entire cock was inside me. 

“Fuck my asshole,” I begged. “I want it hard.”

He didn’t hold back. He slammed his cock in and out, going faster and deeper on each thrust. I buried two fingers up my cunt. He slapped me across my ass cheeks with his hand, leaving red welts. I loved it. I went off hard, screaming and gasping for air. Mark pulled his cock out of my ass and told me to suck it. I dropped to my knees and took it into my mouth. I couldn’t believe I was sucking a cock that had just been up my ass, but I couldn’t believe a lot of things I had done this week. 

“Get on the table slut.”

I got on my back and pulled my knees to my shoulders. Mark buried his face between my thighs and sucked on my pussy. He shoved two fingers up my ass, fucking them in and out. His tongue fluttered across my clit. I went off again, screaming so loud the walls shook. He stood and rammed his cock up my ass, fucking it like a madman. His hands went around my neck and squeezed. I loved it. It made getting fucked so much more intense. I was gasping for air and out of control with lust. He took his hands from my throat and slapped my nipples. I climaxed hard, screaming so loud the walls shook. He continued to fuck me, pinching my nipples so hard tears came to my eyes. I loved everything he was doing to me. 

His hands went back to my throat and squeezed. He pounded into me like a madman. I dropped a hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. My pussy exploded with a gush of cunt juice that splattered across his belly. Mark’s face scrunched. He pulled out his cock. Cum shot from the tip and flew across my body, landing on my face, neck and tits. Another blast splattered more blotches across my stomach and pussy. I sat up and took him into my mouth, swallowing the last several spurts. 

That evening, we had a big family dinner. The grownups drank too many bottles of wine. Sarah was feeling tipsy and crawling all over Dave right there at the table. She had her tongue in his ear and a hand in his lap. Aunt Jane suggested they retire for the evening. Mike and I smiled at each other when we heard her screams from their upstairs bedroom. I wondered if he was fucking her in the ass and felt my pussy twitch at the thought.

The grown-ups went to bed at nine. Dot left for a party, leaving Mike, Mark, Jenny and me to watch tv in the den. Jenny didn’t last long. She fell asleep in the recliner. I was sitting on the couch between Mike and Mark and feeling horny. I dropped a hand to my thigh. I wanted to touch my pussy so bad. My nipples grew hard, poking big dents through the front of my tee shirt.

I noticed movement on my left. I looked over at Mark. His hard cock poked out through the open zipper in his shorts. He took my hand and wrapped my fingers around it. I pumped my hand up and down. Mike was so absorbed in the movie he didn’t notice. Mark slid his hand between my legs and rubbed my pussy through my shorts. I was already wet and leaking into my panties. I wanted his fingers inside me. 

I looked over at Mike. His eyes were riveted to the tv screen. I opened my shorts. Mark slid his hand into my panties. A finger parted my folds and plunged into my pussy. He added a second. I couldn’t control the pleasure surging through my body. 

“Ohhhhh fuuuck,” I gasped without thinking. Mike turned his head.

“What the hell…”

He looked into my eyes, questioning me without speaking. I knew what he was asking. Is this what I really wanted? I nodded and dropped a hand into Mike’s lap. I could feel his cock grow hard inside his shorts. Mike slid a hand under my top and pinched my nipple. He leaned closer and kissed me on the lips. Mark slid between my legs and pulled off my shorts and panties. He clamped his mouth over my pussy, shoving his tongue up my cunt. I moaned into Mike’s mouth.

Things got really crazy after that, but it’s late and I’m falling asleep. I’m sure Mike will tell you all about it.

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments