Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With My Husband And Daughter

"Ashley starts by watching her dad and me, but that doesn’t last long"

238
23 Comments 23
12.8k Views 12.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

“Ashely wants to watch us have sex,” I told my husband. “I think it’s OK. Isn’t it?”

“Hell, no,” Robert said. “She’s our daughter. She’s only sixteen! She’s our daughter!”

We argued for an hour, basically what’s the harm (me) vs. it’s incest, sort of (Robert). Halfway through, I got him to agree that it wasn’t incest. I kissed him for that and sat facing him on his lap.

“Oh, honey,” I said, “something’s given you a hard-on.”

“It’s all this talk about sex and Ashley.”

I rubbed him through his pants with my hand.

“So, you’re up for it?” I asked.

“No, but it turns me on,” he replied. “More than sex with other people does, actually.”

I rubbed him a little more aggressively. Unzipping his pants, I felt his cock through his underwear. I kissed him again and pressed my boobs into his chest.

“You think that’ll make me cum?” he asked.

“Probably not.”

I stood up and pulled down his pants, followed by his underpants. His cock stood stiffly and I fell to my knees, taking it into my mouth.

“Ashley will be home any time now and she’ll see us having sex whether I want it or not,” he said.

“Mmm, mmm,” I mumbled.

My head bobbed up and down and my fingers stroked his shaft. I did this for maybe three minutes before his hips started to move. His cock moved on its own now, fucking my mouth, and I squeezed it a little with my hand.

“You’re thinking about her watching us right now, aren’t you?” I asked, my mouth making the opposite of a sucking sound as it came off his dick. “You’re visualizing Ashley naked, her hand on her pussy, maybe a finger inside?”

Robert came hard, a long shot of cum that left me sputtering. He continued to ejaculate, cum hitting me in the face. I sucked him a couple more times after he finished, swallowing what little was left. I wondered if just talking for ten seconds about our daughter had made that happen. No way to know.

“So, it’s OK if Ashley watches us?” I asked. Robert was already looking a little sleepy.

“Yeah, I guess.”

Two nights later, the three of us were in the living room together, watching the end of a movie.

“Ashley, your dad and I are going to go and make love now. You can watch if you want.”

She leaped off the sofa.

“Give me two minutes and I’ll be there,” she said.

Five minutes later, Robert and I lay naked on our bed, kissing and fondling each other. His cock was still soft, but we weren’t doing anything very serious. We were waiting. Ashley walked through our open door.

She was stunning, I thought. Our sixteen-year-old baby girl was maybe a little thinner than she should have been, but her legs appeared beautiful to me, extra-long and lean. Her red hair was combed straight and was a brighter color than my red hair. She was only sort of covered by sheer pajamas, a see-through top that left her midriff bare and diaphanous panties that tied like bikini bottoms, showing a slightly furry pussy. Lovely. She smiled shyly.

“Oh, Ashley, you’re lovely,” I said.

Robert didn’t say anything, but his cock started to get hard. I guess men have two ways of talking. Ashley’s eyes were drawn to his stiffening dick.

“Come in, honey,” I said. “Stand where you can see.”

I urged her closer to the bed. She finally stood a foot from the side, her hand over her mouth. Her dad’s cock had become completely hard. I snuggled closer and kissed him deeply, my hand taking hold of his dick. I peeked at Ashley.

She was rubbing a nipple, although I couldn’t tell if she knew she was doing it. I was already dripping wet, I guess just from Ashley seeing me naked with Robert. I leaned my hips forward and rubbed his cock against my pussy. He slipped it inside me. I’d raised my leg up and eighteen years of marriage kicked in and Robert was fucking me. But just for a moment.

He slipped back out again and kissed my breasts. Not lingering, he kissed my tummy and kissed my cunt and before I knew it, I was on my back, legs spread, and he had a hand on each thigh. His tongue slurped the length of my labia, eventually settling on my clit.

I lifted my head and saw Ashley was standing just a couple feet away, biting her lower lip as my husband licked my clit.

“Step closer, honey,” I said softly.

Ashley took two steps to the edge of the bed and I reached out to touch her pussy. Her hips jerked back, but she eased them forward again and I fingered her slit. My index finger slid up and down the sheer polyester. I felt Ashley shiver suddenly.

“God, that feels so nice, Robert,” I said. “Your tongue on my cunt is always delicious.”

My finger had sunk a millimeter into Ashley’s pussy and I pressed my knuckle against her clit, rubbing her back and forth. I knew how good it felt because I did something similar to myself fairly often.

Robert pushed two fingers inside me as he continued to lick. He kissed my inner thighs near my cunt and licked my clit some more. His fingertips curled and massaged my g-spot. The flat of his tongue pressed against my clit, rubbing it, before the tip snaked out and fluttered lightly. My finger pushed hard along Ashley’s slit.

“Oh, god, Robert, I’m going to cum,” I said. “Suck my clit. Suck it now!”

He complied and I felt his lips engulf my clit, pulling it in and teasing it with his tongue. Shit, I loved having my clit sucked.

“Oooohhhh,” I yelled.

He sucked harder and I felt his fingers tweaking my nipple. I looked at Ashley, who appeared mesmerized, astonished. I stopped rubbing her pussy and put my hand over Robert’s, pressing it to my breast. Ashley put her own hand on her pussy, inside her bottoms, clearly rubbing herself.

My orgasm flashed from my clit, through my body to my brain in a second, then all the way down to my toes and back up to my breasts and my head, but it struck strongest around my cunt. I felt dizzy. Robert’s mouth left my clit when my hips rose off the bed, but his fingers stayed inside me. My tummy clenched and relaxed.

I felt Robert climbing up my body until he was kissing me on the mouth, his cock at the entrance to my cunt. I felt him push inside me an inch, then all the way inside me with a startling jab. I spread my legs wider.

“Fuck me, Robert, fuck me!’

This is how we usually made love, Robert eating my cunt, then fucking me. I don’t even know if Ashley saw his big, hard cock before he inserted it.

“Yeah, daddy, fuck mommy,” Ashley muttered so softly I could barely hear her. “Fuck mommy’s cunt.”

He lifted his chest from my breasts and held himself as though at the top of a push-up. I raised my head and could see part of his dick as it slid in and out, could sort of see his balls swinging. If I could see that, Ashley could see it better.

“Do you like watching your dad fuck your mom?” I asked her. “His hard cock pumping into me?”

“Totally, mommy, it’s…,” she trailed off.

“Baby girl,” Robert said, “you look so hot. Seeing you masturbate, it’s... it’s... it’s amazing. Your hand on your pussy…”

He grunted and rammed his cock forward as far as it would go. I could feel him pulsing cum into me, although I didn’t actually feel the squirts this time, just the measured beat of cum shooting through his shaft. I think he looked into his daughter’s eyes as he came. I knew he wasn’t looking at me.

Robert slumped down and his hips eased back, his cock slipping out of me along with a little cum. Normally, he would lie beside me and we’d talk or stroke each other or, nowadays, he’d just fall asleep. This time, however, he climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom, presumably to clean up.

“Don’t you worry about getting pregnant, mom?”

“No, baby, I’m on birth control. And your dad got fixed years ago. A vasectomy.”

“Oh.”

She didn’t ask why I was on birth control if Robert was shooting blanks and I didn’t volunteer the information.

“You shouldn’t have to masturbate, honey,” I said, “not when we’re all here together. Lie down on the bed, will you?”

“What are you going to do?” she asked tentatively, although there was eagerness in her voice, too.

She lay next to me, on her back. I was on my side and I began to stroke her young body, my fingers gliding from her cheek to her nipple to her pussy.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

“Let’s get these clothes off, shall we?” I asked.

I didn’t wait for an answer. I untied her bottoms and tossed them to the floor. I eased her out of her top and she helped by lifting her hands over her head. Now that she was as naked as her mom and dad, I moved my fingers again from her cheek to her pussy.

“You’re such a lovely girl, Ashley.” I touched her cheek. “Your face is beautiful, you’ve got my cheekbones and your dad’s chin.” I kissed her lightly on the lips, touched her nipple. “Your breasts are small, of course, but I’m sure they’ll grow bigger. Your nipples are so tiny.” I sucked one. “But delicious.” I sucked longer and her dad walked back into the room.

“I guess you didn’t miss me too much.”

“No, honey, I was just telling Ashley how lovely she is.”

Robert’s dick had shrunk back to its normal soft size and he looked like he’d washed up. He sat at the side of the bed, feet on the floor, and stroked his daughter’s hair.

“Daddy,” Ashley said, “mom said you got a vasectomy. That means you could fuck me, doesn’t it?”

“No, baby girl, that would be incest. Wrong. Although you’re certainly beautiful enough.”

“But I thought incest was just so daughters wouldn’t get pregnant. And if you ‘shoot blanks,’ as mom said, then I’ve nothing to worry about. Right?”

Robert looked at me and shrugged.

“It’s just wrong, Ashley. Now relax and let mommy do the work.”

Although it wouldn’t be work at all. I loved sex with women and enjoyed it fairly often, many times a year. Robert usually savored it with me. We also shared sex with another man or, on rare occasions, men. I once had sex with nine men in one night at an Airbnb at Lake Arrowhead, but that’s another story.

I kissed Ashley on the lips and quickly moved to suck a nipple. It was tiny, but it was hard. She obviously was enjoying herself. I sucked it while my hand fondled her other breast, fingers rubbing the nipple. My other hand stretched to her pussy and snuggled into her slit, moving a fraction of an inch side to side.

Robert leaned over and kissed his daughter. To my surprise, her mouth opened and they began French kissing. I wondered about Robert… I knew he didn’t stop with deep kisses. But his cock was still soft, though, so maybe he’d behave.

I thought back over the women we’d enjoyed this year and Evelyn popped out of the bunch. She was slim, almost like Ashley, but Evelyn was thirty-five years old and blonde. I remembered Robert kissing her and it wasn’t just a perfunctory step before fucking. He kissed her deeply for several minutes, his hand groping her breast.

And here it came, his hand on top of mine, then pushing it away (gently) to take its place atop Ashley’s boob. I pressed the middle finger of my other hand into Ashley’s pussy and heard her sharp intake of breath. They were still kissing, tongues working.

I kissed her myself, my lips tracing small smooches down her breast, across her tummy, into the thin shock of pubic hair and the inside of her thigh, my cheek brushing the finger wiggling inside her.

Just like with Evelyn, Robert climbed over her and put his knees either side of her head. What surprised me and what was different than with Evelyn, was that Robert’s cock was soft. Still, Ashley opened her mouth and began to suck it. At least that’s what it sounded like, all I could see was Robert’s ass.

I took my finger out of Ashley’s pussy and licked her labia. My tongue slid up and down, tasting Ashley’s wetness and it tasted great. Something about her being a teenager, probably, her juices were sweet, a red berry flavor. I pushed my tongue into her and moved it around.

“Oh, baby girl, your mouth feels so good,” Robert said. “I’m sorry my dick is so limp, but it’ll harden up soon. Just keep sucking, baby girl. Keep sucking.”

I had no idea what Ashley was thinking. She’d gone from asking if she could watch us to being an active participant, sucking her dad’s cock. I saw his elbow start to move in a way that suggested that he was masturbating, trying to get himself hard more quickly, no doubt. I’d had a lot of cocks in my life, but I still didn’t really understand what it took to stiffen a dick. I’d asked, too, and never got a very good answer. I decided that if masturbating helped, fine.

I began to lick Ashley’s clit, her juices running down my chin. God, she was wet. I pushed my middle finger back inside her and even that was a little harder than you’d think. I could feel her pussy walls stretching out.

Robert leaned back and sighed, “I’m sorry, baby girl, it’s just not happening yet. Give me a few minutes.”

He climbed off her and I saw that his cock was still completely limp, maybe four inches long. His hand continued to jerk it. I licked Ashley’s clit a little harder in compensation. My other hand felt my own cunt and I put two fingers inside. The finger I had inside Ashley could still barely move, her pussy was so tight.

She had been watching her dad’s efforts to get hard, but finally just lay back and closed her eyes.

“Feel good, honey?” I asked.

“Mom, your tongue is awesome. Please don’t stop.”

I thought about putting a finger in her asshole, but decided that might be a little too much. I kept licking for long minutes.

“Oooh, mommy, that’s so good!”

Her hips began to move on the bed, a clue that maybe she was close to cumming. I continued to rub where I thought her g-spot was and sucked gently at her clit. I rubbed her tummy and felt her muscles begin to clench.

“Cum for me, honey. Cum for your mommy.”

I glanced at Robert and saw his cock finally getting hard. My tongue flicked around Ashley’s clit, touched it, licked it like an ice cream cone, licked it like the darting tongue of a lizard. I sucked again and Ashley groaned loudly.

I felt her pussy tighten around my finger. Her shoulders lifted off the bed and her breasts would have flopped around had they been bigger. Ashley’s mouth was open like she was screaming, but no sounds emerged. Her face and neck were red. Her hips bucked against my finger and my tongue, which was still licking her clit in short strokes. Her thighs gripped my head and I stopped licking. Ashley fell back onto the bed.

No one said anything for half a minute. Then Robert said, “Wow, Ashley, that was something!”

I looked at him and saw him grinning. He was rubbing his hard dick. I figured that Ashley and I were done, but if he wanted to jerk off that was fine with me.

“Please get out of my way,” he said.

He urged me to move with his hand, gently but solidly on my shoulder. He clambered over his daughter’s leg and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

“Want me to fuck you, Ashley?” he asked in a tone both curious and certain of the answer.

“Oh, yes, daddy, more than anything.”

Thanks a lot, Ashley, I thought, twenty minutes licking your clit until you orgasm and your enthusiasm is all for your dad.

He tried to put the tip in and seemed startled at the resistance. Robert pulled back and got his fingers juiced up from her pussy, smearing the goo around the end of his dick. He tried again and the big tip of his cock suddenly pushed into her. She gasped, then apparently realized he might take that for a ‘no.’

“It’s OK, daddy, really. It’s just that you’re kinda big. But you’ll fit. Please don’t stop.”

Robert began to move his cock back and forth and it immediately popped out of her. He lined up again and pushed it back inside. Robert started to rock back and forth very slowly, tiny increments, until his cock was halfway in.

“How are you doing?” he asked.

“I’m good, daddy, fuck me. Fuck me as deep as you can.”

He took his time, but soon his entire cock had entered her and her eyes rolled with pleasure. Robert began to fuck her with enthusiasm, his balls bouncing off her ass. She moved her hips a little, sort of fucking him back, but she didn’t really move a lot. Robert pushed her legs farther apart and she squealed, a distinctly teenage sound.

“I’m going to cum, baby girl.”

He started to pull his cock out, but Ashley yelled, “No, daddy, cum inside me. Please cum inside me. Please.”

By the time she said her last ‘please,” he’d begun to cum. I could see his balls pulsing, his cum ejaculating into his daughter’s pussy, maybe six shots. He lay atop her carefully, his cock still inside her, his weight on his arms and knees.

“I love you, baby girl,” he said.

“I love you, too, daddy,” she said and kissed him again.

Her kiss extended for long seconds. Their mouths opened. I tried not to feel jealous, but I did feel the tiniest bit envious, the same as I had with Evelyn. Evelyn is another story, too.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by lolitap
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments