Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wedding (5 of 5)

"The family celebration of a lovely couple."

24
0 Comments 0
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Owing to complications within Andrea’s divorce, we’ve had to wait nearly two years after our engagement before we could finalise a wedding date. The delay did help in our bid to save money for the day we wanted and Ian and Rachel also helped with the funds. 

During the two years, nothing really changed except Andrea switched her job and Sam turned sixteen and finished secondary school. Hopefully, he’ll start college in September. 

Of course, we occasionally met up as a family and had some taboo fun as well as planning the wedding, including the venue and guests, especially those with special roles, and, most importantly, the actual date. 

The venue was an easy choice — the stately home where I’d proposed in the grounds hosts weddings. They’ve also converted stables and outbuildings into guest accommodation sleeping a dozen. 

I asked Richard and an old school friend Viz to be joint best men while Andrea chose Jess and Sally among her bridesmaids.

The date arranged was July 21st and the final two weeks before then got somewhat stressful with final fittings for dresses and suits, reception seating plan, writing speeches, and collecting the matching rings. Andrea’s ex would be picking up their children after the reception and we would start our honeymoon the next day. 

~~~~~~~

On the wedding eve, we stay at the venue and everyone gathers in the bar except for Andrea’s children and my mum, who wanted an early night. As we sat chatting, Richard leaned across and told Andrea, “Sam would like to lose his virginity to you tonight before you become a married woman.” 

He chuckled and, at the same time, Sally mouthed at me, “You’re all mine.” I winked back at her. 

By the time we’d finished our drinks, we’d all paired up. Andrea looked at me and said quietly, “You don’t mind do you?” 

“Why would I?’ I whispered in her ear. “Anyway, I’m not supposed to see you from now until the ceremony.”

I went to the room I was sharing with Ian and Sally and Jess joined us. Sam and Rachel along with Andrea and Richard were in the girl’s room.

When I shut the door, the girls had already stripped to their underwear and quickly dropped to their knees, Jess undoing Ian’s trousers. My pants and boxers were soon around my ankles and Sally started sucking me off while Jesse gave Ian a handjob.

I later learned that, in the other room, Andrea took very little time in getting Sam naked on the bed. In her underwear, she kissed him all over while Rachel told Richard, “Sorry, it’s that time of the month but I can give you a blowjob.”

So, Rachael licked, stroked, and sucked Richard until he was throbbing. Then she took him out of her mouth and whispered, “Why don’t you join in with them?” 

When he looked over, Andrea was on all fours, knickers tugged to one side, and Sam was taking her from behind. So, Richard walked over, pointed his erection at Andrea’s mouth, and looked at Sam. “Come on, son,” he said, “bring her home, give it to her. She’s not screaming yet.” 

Sam gripped Andrea’s hips and increased speed, achieving an impressive rhythm. Being spit-roasted, Andrea gasped for breath while groaning and moaning in pleasure as Rachel told her, “Just think, this is going to be the last cock you have as a single lady.”

Sam didn’t last long before emptying his load but it was enough to make Andrea cum with him. Richard was still hard and he told Sam to move over, climbing aboard behind Andrea and ripping off her knickers. “We don’t need them in the way,” he said and easily slipped into her dripping pussy.

As Andrea screamed to a second climax, grandma Rachel cleaned Sam’s cock, and they both watched Richard pounding away, listening to flesh slapping against flesh. Eventually, Richard tensed, grunted and gasped, and spurted into Andrea’s depths, sparking her third orgasm. 

Sam and Andrea cuddled up in one bed and Richard and Rachel in the other until the young man woke with morning glory, his stiff cock poking into Andrea’s. With the other pair still asleep, Andrea turned over and sucked Sam’s cock for a few moments before getting on top and riding him. Sam greedily nibbled on her nipples and squeezed them between his fingers before his cock expanded and he shot every last drop of his cum into Andrea’s dark depths. 

Sated, they quickly returned to sleep. 

Everyone met for breakfast — except Andrea and me. We had room service breakfast to avoid seeing each other before the service set for three that afternoon. 

Finally, it was time and the guests were in place. I stood with Richard — my friend Viz had yet to appear — but, thankfully, Richard had the rings. Suddenly, the music started and the flower girls came first followed by the bridesmaids and maid of honour with Andrea on Ian’s arm. She looked stunning in a cream dress.

Ian shook my hand and took his place as the short service began. Vows made, the registrar said I could kiss my bride, and Andrea leaned forward to whisper in my ear, “I’m commando. It’s a long story,” and kissed me. 

The reception went well and we had a lovely evening of dancing during which Andrea explained, “I’m commando because Sam fucked me this morning and I didn’t want to wear wet underwear.” 

Because of the amount of alcohol we’d consumed, and feeling tired after a long, exciting day, nothing happened when we went to bed that night. But the next morning, I bent Andrea over the bed for a satisfying quickie before checking out and heading off for our honeymoon in the cottage in Cornwall.

UrMissGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrMissGoddess

Published 
Written by Scouter155
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors