Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Young Man At The Wedding

"A forty-nine-year-old divorcee fancies a young man at a wedding but the trouble is that he is her son"

115
11 Comments 11
9.5k Views 9.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Michelle Potter, a forty-nine-year-old divorcee, was at a hotel for her niece's evening wedding reception. She had a room for the night as her home was eighty miles away.

Michelle had had her eye on a particular young man for a while. He was almost too good-looking and he was well built in every way, including between his legs as best Michelle could tell. He was chatting to guests at the reception about his own age, including another niece of Michelle's.

Michelle was seated on her own away from the dancefloor. She was not being anti-social it was just that the music being played was not her sort of music which was not surprising as the young now married couple were close to thirty years younger than her.

She continued to watch the young man, wondering what he was like in bed and convincing herself that he was probably sensational. She had nobody in particular in her life, she had not had sex for almost three months and even that was nothing special as the man fucking her did not last long and came before she could.

'Shit, what I would give to have him between my legs,' Michelle thought to herself, still ogling the young man.

Michelle suddenly realised that the hunk of her dreams was looking her way and they had eye contact. The young man smiled, it was a killer smile, and Michelle smiled back, probably a weak smile.

The young man made his way towards the mature woman sitting on her lonesome and her eyes instinctively went to his crotch. "Hello mum, are you alright?" asked the young man, when he reached her table.

"I am a bit bored actually Sean, and the music is shit," laughed Michelle to her twenty-year-old son.

"No mum, you are old," teased Sean, again with that smile.

Michelle and Sean had lived in what was the family house since Sean's dad and Michelle's ex-husband Philip moved out about six years before. They got on well and were more like best friends than mother and son but each of them had a secret that they were keeping from the other.

"Haven't you had a dance? I am sure that there must be someone here that wouldn't mind dancing with someone as old as you," Sean continued to tease.

"I can't dance to the rubbish that the disco is playing even if there was," smiled Michelle, happy to be in the company of her favourite man in the world.

"Yes you can; Come on, up you get, dance with me," said Sean, trying to pull his mother to her feet.

"You don't want to be seen dancing with your mother," said Michelle, resisting but not resisting too much.

"Oh it doesn't matter here, anything goes," replied Sean, almost dragging Michelle to her feet.

Being a gentleman, Sean let Michelle lead the way to the dancefloor. It also gave him a chance to look at her big arse in the white trouser suit that she was wearing.

Not only did Michelle want to fuck Sean, but Sean also wanted to fuck Michelle. That was the secret that they kept from each other.

Sean had fantasised about his mother since he was seventeen and often masturbated thinking of her good looks and curvy body. Unbeknown to Sean, whilst he was doing that in his bed it was quite possible that Michelle was masturbating in her bed thinking of being fucked by the good-looking young man further down the hallway.

The music playing was certainly not to Michelle's taste but she moved around, thinking that she was probably making a fool of herself, as Sean moved much more with the rhythm of what was playing. Michelle was laughing, she was happy.

That 'noise' stopped and a slow tune started. Michelle and Sean looked at each other and she went as if to leave the dancefloor. "We have only just got here," said Sean, gripping her arm, but not tightly.

"We can't dance to this; You are my son," protested Michelle, although she was longing to have a smoochy dance with the hunk.

"Well let's say that I am a young man dancing with an attractive mature woman," said Sean, pulling Michelle close.

"Attractive I like, not sure about mature," laughed Michelle, as their bodies got close together.

They moved slowly with Michelle's head against Sean's shoulder. His hands were on her back but were definitely getting lower. They were pressed tightly together and Michelle could feel Sean's cock stiffening against her.

"Um, um, I think we should go and sit down," said a flustered Michelle, pulling away slightly from Sean but with the bulge in his trousers on her mind.

"Um, yeah," said an embarrassed Sean, not embarrassed that his cock stiffened whilst dancing with an attractive woman but embarrassed thinking that his mother must be disgusted with him.

Michelle thought that she should try to put Sean at ease although she was still flustered because of the lump that had been pressing her. "You seemed to be enjoying that dance," said Michelle, trying or hoping to make light of it.

"Yeah, sorry, a little too much," mumbled Sean.

"Don't worry about it baby; These things happen to young men," said Michelle, now realising that her knickers were a bit damp.

There was a silence as both of them tried to think of something to say.

Michelle broke the silence. "It is a nice evening, fancy going for a walk on the hotel grounds?" asked Michelle, immediately wondering about the wisdom of the suggestion.

"Yes, okay," replied Sean, if for no other reason than in the half-light outside he thought the blushing that he felt he must be doing would not be so obvious.

They went outside and started to walk, there were a few other couples wandering around.

Sean seemed subdued so Michelle again tried to relax him. "Look, don't worry about what happened on the dancefloor; Men sometimes get aroused when they are in close proximity to women," Michelle said.

"Yeah, but what if the woman is their mother?" responded Sean.

"Ha, well, that makes it a bit more difficult I suppose," replied Michelle.

Sean was dying to tell Michelle that the reason he got hard was that he wanted to fuck her, but how could he say that to his mother?

Michelle was thinking that she wished that she could tell her son that she was delighted that he got a hardon whilst dancing with her and that she wanted him to give her a good fucking.

They walked in silence for a while and realised that they were quite a long way from the hotel and on the edge of a wooded area.

"I suppose we had better head back," said Michelle, looking into her son's eyes with the only illumination coming from the rising moon.

"I suppose so," replied Sean, his eyes were on Michelle's lips.

Michelle's head moved towards Sean's, their lips touched then parted. They exchanged tongues as they kissed with passion. Bodies pressed together and Sean's cock rapidly hardened but this time Michelle ground her body against her son's. Sean's hands went down Michelle's back and gripped her ample buttocks.

They broke from the kiss, or snog, but did not speak. Their eyes were ablaze with lust.

Michelle put her hand to her son's crotch and undid the zip of his trousers and massaged his erect penis through his boxers.

"Do you want me to wank you or blow you?" Michelle asked the young man who, at this moment, was not her son but a hunk with a throbbing erection.

"A wank would be nice, please," replied Sean, his voice cracking with excitement.

Michelle lowered Sean's trousers and boxers and stood to his right-hand side as she put her right hand around his penis.

Michelle saw no reason to delay things and her hand shot rapidly up and down the length of Sean's cock. It was not long before his body tensed. "Mmm, mmm, mmm," Sean muttered as jet after jet of spunk shot from his penis.

When he had finished cumming, Michelle ran her hand over the end of Sean's cock and licked the remaining spunk off her hand. "I have been wanting to do that for you for about three years," said Michelle.

"Oh mum, I have wanted you so badly, you are the only woman I ever think about; I have been wanting you all that time too," said Sean, almost sobbing.

"But what about the girlfriends that you have had?" asked Michelle, with Sean having had at least three steady girlfriends to her knowledge.

"When I had made love to them it was you that I was wanting to be fucking," confessed Sean.

"Oh baby, I have wanted you in my bed since you were in the sixth form at school," said Michelle.

"Mum, I want to pleasure you; How can I pleasure you?" said Sean.

"In my room at the hotel of course; But as we are going to fuck you had better call me Michelle, not mum," laughed an elated Michelle.

They walked hand-in-hand giggling towards the lights of the hotel, often stopping for a kiss and with each kiss, Sean took the opportunity to grope Michelle's arse. His wanks often involved thinking about his mother's bare buttocks and soon he was actually going to be seeing them.

They were now close to the hotel and other people were wandering around so the hand holding and kissing stopped.

"I will go and say good night to Tina and Simon and then go to my room; Give me about ten minutes and then you come and knock on my door, okay baby?" Michelle said, referring to the newlywed couple.

"Yes, but not sure that I can wait ten minutes," replied Sean.

"Honey, if you have waited three years to fuck me another ten minutes will not make much difference," said Michelle, who was alive with lust.

They went separately into the hotel and Michelle found her niece and husband to say 'Good Night' to. After she had done that, her eyes met Sean's and the look that went between them could only be described as longing and lust.

Michelle went to her room and removed her trouser suit and blouse leaving her in her bra and, decidedly damp, knickers.

Sean was almost counting down the seconds until it was time to go to Michelle's room, which was next to his. He did have the sense to make sure that there was nobody in the corridor when he tapped, a bit nervously, on Michelle's room door.

AlisonWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonWilliams

Michelle opened the door and stood back, Sean stepped inside and was stunned when he saw the very attractive and sexy forty-nine-year-old in just her bra and knickers. "There is no going back if we do what we are here to do," said Michelle.

"I know; I want you," said Sean before he put his lips on Michelle's and as they kissed as passionately as they had done in the woods, Sean put his hands on Michelle's arse, first over her knickers and then inside them. His bulge pressed against the woman that he would soon be fucking.

As they kissed, Michelle struggled to get Sean's trousers undone but, still kissing, he moved his lower body away from her slightly, making it easier. With his trousers undone and partially lowered, Michelle got his boxers lowered after pulling them clear of his erection.

The kissing had, for the moment, stopped as Sean undid Michelle's bra and she lovingly stroked his cock. They looked into each other's eyes with animal lust. Very soon, mother and son were going to be lovers.

Sean had got Michelle's knickers part of the way down her arse when he had had his hands inside them but he now dropped to his knees and pulled them all the way down and Michelle stepped out of them. Sean got a close-up view of the glistening hairy cunt that he would soon be putting his cock in.

Sean kissed his mother's cunt lips. "Mmmm, yes, oh fuck," breathed Michelle, as she felt Sean's lips and tongue on her vulva. She closed her eyes and put her hands on Sean's head as he licked and kissed the area as Michelle stood, a bit unsteadily.

Sean put his hands behind Michelle on her backside as he continued using his mouth around her cunt area, Michelle would not be able to take much more of this without cumming.

Sean was happy enough doing what he was doing but the main reason that he was there was for him and his mother to have the fuck that they had both been wanting for about three years, each without the other realising it.

At the moment, Sean still had his shirt on and his trousers and boxers around his thighs whereas Michelle was naked but when Sean stopped his tongue-work on Michelle's cunt and stood up, Michelle evened up the clothing situation.

Michelle undid Sean's shirt and ran her hands over his chest and, after a long kiss, she completed the pulling down and removal of his trousers and boxers. She gave his erection a kiss and a lick whilst she was overseeing the stepping out of his lower clothing. Michelle stood and removed Sean's shirt, now they were both naked.

Another standing kiss followed but then they were on the bed and what had been three years of waiting and wanting was about to happen.

Sean got above Michelle and she guided his big cock into her wet cunt, they had their eyes fixed on each other.

"Mmmm, yeah," said Michelle, softly as Sean's penis penetrated her.

Sean eased further in and Michelle put her legs behind his back. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me good," said Michelle, as her son started thrusting.

Fucking her and fucking her good was Sean's intention as he slid his large pole in and out of Michelle's now very slippery cunt. The fucking got faster and Michelle got considerably more vocal. "Shit, fuck, shit, oh fuck," shouted Michelle followed by a scream as she came.

They knew that one of the neighbouring rooms, Sean's, was empty at the moment but anyone in the other neighbouring room would wonder what was going on, or maybe not.

Sean continued fucking the woman of his dreams and she soon orgasmed again, this time with the expletives but not the scream.

Sean was getting close to ejaculation and was wondering if he had supposed to cum in his mother's vagina but as Michelle had another eye-rolling climax, it did not seem the right time to ask.

There was now much panting and both of their bodies were getting wet with sweat as Sean's cock continued to shaft Michelle and then Sean felt his cock about to spurt. "Mum, Michelle, I..." started Sean but he never finished his sentence because, with a twitch, his penis spat streams of spunk into Michelle's cunt.

Sean panicked a bit but he was calmed by Michelle. "Don't worry, baby, I wanted to feel you cum in me," she said, breathing heavily because of the fuck that they had just had.

Eventually, Sean rolled off of Michelle. "Well, we did it," said Sean, now more relaxed.

"We most certainly did; It was worth waiting for; Thank you," replied Michelle.

"Um, what happens when we get home?" asked Sean.

"I certainly do not expect you to be using your bed much," laughed Michelle, confirming that she did not intend what they had just done to be a one-off.

"That was what I was hoping," said Sean, moving to plant his lips on Michelle's.

"You do know that you must not be in here in the morning; We don't want anyone seeing you coming out of my room," said Michelle.

"Yeah I know; But can I stay a little while? Look at your arse, maybe?" said Sean, with a grin.

"You want to look at my big backside?" laughed Michelle, rolling onto her front.

"You have a wonderful arse, Michelle," said Sean, running his hand over her large curved buttocks.

"Do you think so? Not too big?" replied Michelle, feeling hornier and hornier as Sean caressed her bottom.

"No, it is perfect," replied Sean, leaning forwards and kissing Michelle's left buttock.

"Mmm, you do know that you are so turning me on playing with my arse, don't you?" purred Michelle.

"Turned on enough to fuck again?" asked Sean.

"Yeah, if you are," replied Michelle, turning her head to see if Sean was hard again, he was.

"Yep," said Sean, proudly as he moved so that his erection pressed against Michelle's buttocks.

"One day I might let you fuck me in the arse but now I want you to take me from behind," said Michelle, getting onto her knees.

Sean looked at his mother's lovely arse one more time then put his penis against her cunt lips.

With him going forward and Michelle pushing back, he entered her effortlessly.

Sean moved slowly at first, just enjoying having his cock in his mother's snatch for a second time, but an increase in his pace had Michelle cumming. "Mmm, mmm, fuck, shit," Michelle said as she came and the bed creaked.

Sean took her to a second orgasm before he came in her, not worrying if he should warn her or not this time.

They could not risk anyone knowing what they had done so it was time for Sean to go back to his room. He had a quick shower and then got dressed and then, after a very long snog, he carefully opened the door and seeing that there was nobody around, went to his room next door.

Michelle and Sean Potter were now lovers.

At breakfast in the morning, they both had to struggle to keep their hands off each other. They then checked out of the hotel and got into Michelle's car to go home.

They laughed a lot in the first part of the journey, flirted and touched whenever possible.

"I am so looking forward to getting home and fucking you again," said Sean.

"I am not sure if I can wait until we get home," replied Michelle, looking at the wooded area that she was just driving through.

Michelle turned her car off the road and parked up. "Fancy a walk in the woods?" she smiled.

"You mean we are going to fuck outdoors?" responded Sean.

"Yeah, if we can find somewhere quiet and comfortable," said Michelle, getting out of the car and leading the way into the woods. Today she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments