Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What the Fuck, Bro? Oops...

"My sisters plaything, my mothers special boy. Keeping them happy is a 24/7 job. I love it."

204
28 Comments 28
5.7k Views 5.7k
720 words 720 words

My eyes snapped open in the midst of a sexy dream, the digital clock reading 4 am. But this is no dream, unless I'm dreaming a dream.

Arousal raced through my body as I feel my older sister's warmth wrapped around my cock, her thighs pressing into mine and her wet pussy massaging my hard cock. My heart was pounding as I try to process it.

She was just home from some date, and I guess he didn't do it for her. She was certainly doing it for me in a reverse cowgirl pose. I wished I could reach her perfect perky breasts bouncing beneath her tight tank top, but I can't complain too much.

She has been staying with us since her divorce and is perpetually in need. It was my first year of college and I was 'fair game,' as she put it. So long as I didn't knock her up of course.

"What the fuck, Andrea," I said.

"Shut up, you love it. You were already hard anyway; you know mom says not to waste things," she said, continuing her perfect up-and-down strokes. My sister is an aerobics instructor, fit and toned, there was no doubt who was fucking who. I was her sex toy.

She grabbed my wrists with her hands and brought them to her sides. "Hold me up. Fuck, I've been so horny all night, Ohhhh, I needed this all day. I should have known that jerk wasn't going to measure up to you," she sighed and focused as she looked down at our taboo union. She always gets off on watching dick sliding in and out of her pussy, I have to say, it's one of my favorite sights as well.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah. My god, your tight, Sis," I said in genuine praise of my sister's skills. She looked back and smiled softly.

Her hips began to move urgently, the pleasure built around my cock, I was so close. "Andrea..." I started to say to let her know that I was about to blow. We usually put it in her ass for the finish. But this morning, the door flung open and our mother stood in the doorway.

"Andrea?!?" my mother's voice pierced the darkness. Andrea stopped, sinking down fully on my cock and grabbed the blanket to cover herself. Why? I don't have a clue. My mother had seen it all by then.

Anabelovee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anabelovee

"Mom? What the fuck," was all Andrea managed with an intense outrage for having spoiled her bliss.

"Andrea..." I tried to get her attention.

"What the fuck are you doing, Andrea, get off your brother. This is just wrong," she bellowed at my sister.

"Andrea..." I tried again in vain to get her attention.

"Oh? You know that the only reason you're pissed is because you came in to fuck him yourself!"

It was true, my mom frequently came to my room, right about this time in the morning for a little attention. There was no use denying it since she stood there her robe open, no nightgown. The thought coursed through my mind that her cunt was probably wet and ready,

"Helen?" I heard my father yell from his bedroom.

"Fuck, now look what you made me do, your father is fucking awake," my mom spat, closed her robe and left, slamming the door behind her.

"ANDREA!" I said, but it was too late.

"What? Fuck, Mark. What is it?" she said and then looked down. No doubt feeling my cock pulsing in her pussy. "Are you cumming inside me? You shit!"

"I tried to get your attention," I said, smiling.

"Damn it," she said and got up, cum dripping out of her pussy, shaking her head. It's not like she wasn't on the pill. But of all the lines she never wanted to cross, this was it. "I should make you lick it out. You owe me an orgasm."

"Fine," I said, pulling myself down, so she could sit on my face. "Better get my cock ready for Mom, you know she'll be back soon as Dad falls back to sleep."

"Ok," she said as we assumed a comfortable sixty-nine position. "I hope Dad has fucked her, and you get a cunt full of cum!" As if that were going to be a line for me.

Published 
Written by BellaCooperWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments