Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie & Suzi Move To Northern California

"Two young white girls looking to expand their horizons"

24
6 Comments 6
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"The following story is based on reality. I have altered the timeline a bit and added a few fun details, but most of the events in the adventure really happened. I've had fun watching Annie get erotic massages from black guys many times (and more). <p> [ADVERT] </p>Even managed to get some pics. We love to chat and share pics/adventures with like-minded couples. (no single guys please)."

My wife Annie grew up in a little town outside of Green Bay, Wisconsin. Very conservative with not much diversity. She went to college with one of her best friends at a local school, again, conservative with not much diversity. After graduating, they decided to both move to California to work on their master’s degrees but decided to take some time off to see what northern California had to offer.

Suzi is a very attractive, tall blond and Annie is a very attractive petite redhead. They were blown away by the weather, beaches, wine country, mountains and of course the wild city life in the bay area in the mid 1970s. They weren’t prudes but they weren’t very experienced in the sexual attitudes of 1970s California.

They got a little apartment in north Oakland with access to mass transit to get them quickly to San Francisco or Oakland. Suzi found a job working for a plastic surgeon in Oakland, and Annie found a job in a dental office. They each enrolled in a few night classes at Cal Berkeley.

After a few weeks, Suzi was dating the plastic surgeon. One day she came home and told Annie that Dr. Boobs (their nickname for him) had offered to give Suzi a free boob job. That was still somewhat uncommon then, but Suzi saw some of the results and decided to accept. 

Annie nursed her along after the surgery and of course, Dr. Boobs came by to check on her. Annie observed as he checked her incisions and even showed Annie how the new implants needed to be massaged. On one of his visits, Suzi told Dr. Boobs that Annie was curious about getting new boobs. He smiled and told her he would be happy to do them at no charge, she would just have to pay for supplies and the anesthesiologist. Annie said she didn’t know if she could afford it and told him she was just a petite girl and would look weird if her boobs were as big as Suzi’s.

He told her they came in different sizes and assured her he could make hers appropriate for her size. The next time Dr. Boobs was over, Annie asked some more questions, and he told her he’d be happy to give her a quick exam. She wasn’t sure but Suzi told her to go for it, so she unbuttoned her blouse. And since she never wore a bra, he was able to just spread her blouse open and take a look. He then began feeling around and explained how he would do the procedure while poking and prodding her boobs.

I’d like to say that led to the three of them having sex, but Annie buttoned up her blouse and left them alone. She went back to her bedroom and stuck her hands down her pants to find a very wet pussy and quickly masturbated while imagining larger boobs.

After a few weeks, Annie decided to drain her savings account and go ahead with new boobs and was very happy with the results. Fast forward about six months and the good doc had moved on to another young lady, Suzi found another job and the girls were having fun in northern Cal with their new tits. 

One day they went to a movie and in one of the scenes a young attractive lady met a good-looking black guy and they hooked up (which was unusual in the ’70s in movies). The girls went home and after a couple of glasses of wine began talking about the movie. They both agreed that the scene with the white girl and the black guy was very sexy. They also knew that neither one of them had ever been around many black guys and of course, had never had sex with one. 

After a third glass of wine, they both agreed that they should find a couple of black guys to have sex with. The next day they made a plan to wear some sexy little outfits and head to one of the college bars near Cal Berkeley. I love to picture it in my mind, two hot little twenty-something ladies in short little skirts, one blond, one redhead with new boobs walking into the bar on the prowl for black guys.

Typical college bar, loud music, cheap beer, small dance floor, and lots of people having fun. The sat at a table and ordered a beer. Suzi spotted a couple of very good-looking black guys at the bar drinking, laughing, and having a good time. Suzi looked over to Annie and said let’s ask those guys to dance. Annie wasn’t usually that forward, but hey, they were on a mission and the guys were handsome. They had another beer and walked over to the bar and introduced themselves to the guys and asked if they’d like to dance. Turns out Howard played football at Cal Berkeley and his brother Leon was also a football player visiting from Texas. Howard was tall and lean while Leon was also tall but had way more muscles.

Suzi danced with Leon and Annie danced with Howard. And as usual, after a few fast songs, the band played a slow song, and didn’t take long for hands to wander a bit. They sat down and had a couple more beers. Suzi and Annie went to the restroom together and were giggling like little girls and both admitted they were ready to fuck these guys. They went back and invited them back to their little apartment. Turns out they had a car and drove the girls home.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

Annie was in front with Howard and Suzi in the back with Leon. As soon as they were moving Suzi and Howard were making out in the back. Howard noticed Annie’s short little skirt had ridden up a bit and reached over and placed his hand on her leg, just above her knee. I can only imagine the sight of his very dark hand on her pale skin. (a sight I’ve actually seen many times now).

They got back to the apartment, poured some cheap wine and within minutes they went to their bedrooms. As soon as Howard and Annie were in her room they began making out, and soon, clothes were coming off.

Annie marveled at Howard’s athletic body and couldn’t take her eyes off his dick. I’d like to say it was a monster, but Annie said it was just a little longer than average, but very wide. She also said it was beautiful. She pushed him down on the bed and began admiring his dick up close, rubbing it and watching it grow. Kissing him while stroking his cock and balls. She couldn’t help herself and had to taste it, knowing she wouldn’t be able to get all of it in her mouth. She licked it and stroked it, playing with his balls and trying to get as much in her mouth as possible. He was getting really turned on and rolled her over and slowly began inserting his cock into her flaming red full bush pussy. (Years before Annie shaved and trimmed it).

Annie couldn’t believe how easily it slipped in and how much it filled her up. She even reached down and began playing with her clit while he slowly fucked her. She normally doesn’t get off the first time with a guy, but she must have felt really comfortable and had a great orgasm which led to him unloading in her.

They both passed out and Annie woke up early and snuck out of bed, put on a little nightie, and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. Just as the coffee was brewing, Leon walked out of Suzi’s bedroom just in his boxers. As mentioned, he was a bit taller and had way more muscles than Howard. Annie also noticed a nice bulge in his boxers. She offered him coffee and when she leaned over to set the coffee in front of Leon, noticed that he was looking directly at her breasts as her nightie was rather loose. She decided what the hell, it's been a wild-ass night anyway. They sat on the little kitchen table, and drank their coffee with Annie's hard nipples poking at the fabric while Suzi and Howard were still sleeping in the bedrooms.

 Leon asked Annie if she had fun last night, Annie laughed and said yes, and it sounded like you guys had fun. He laughed and said hell yes. He kept staring at Annie’s hard nipples poking at her little nightie and Annie thought she saw his bulge get even bigger. Annie got up to get more coffee and Leon got up and moved behind her and reached around for his coffee. When he did this his crotch came in contact with Annie’s ass. She wasn’t sure if this was on purpose, but when she turned around, he put his arms around her and began kissing her.

 As they were making out, Suzi walked out of her bedroom in her little nightie. Annie broke away from Leon, but Suzi said don’t stop on account of me. Annie went back to kissing Leon and then told Suzi she should take Howard his coffee. Suzi smiled and got another cup and headed into Annie’s room to deliver coffee (and more) to Howard.

Leon and Annie went to Suzi’s room, and five seconds later, the boxers and the nightie were gone. Annie once again pushed a big black guy down on the bed and began playing with his cock. Leon’s was a little longer than Howard’s but not as thick and it had a little bend to it which Annie had never seen before. She couldn’t wait to suck on it and realized that she was also tasting Suzi’s pussy. She actually began to giggle, and Leon asked what was so funny. Annie told him she could taste Suzi on his dick.

 Annie then straddled Leon and very slowly sat down on his dick. She had to go slow because her pussy was a little sore from the pounding it took a few hours before. But after a few strokes, she forgot about the soreness and began to ride him hard while he fondled her boobs. She again felt comfortable enough to play with her clit while riding him and had a very nice and loud orgasm. And just like before, took another load from a black guy.

 Everyone came out of their bedrooms again and they all sat down and had coffee and laughed about what had just happened. The guys had to get back to campus, Leon had to fly back to Texas and Howard had football practice. Annie never saw Howard again, but certainly saw more black guys after that.


__

Hope you enjoyed, would love to hear your comments.

Published 
Written by westernheat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments