Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Time Coming

"Vera, a seasoned spy, meets up with an old enemy to make up for lost time."

6
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Vera wandered around the massive ballroom for what seemed to be the fifteenth time this night. Patrol duty, it was unbelievable. How dare Sarge assign someone like her to patrol duty, a job usually reserved for the trainees at least. It was embarrassing, but she did as she was told. She took a nonchalant sip from her champagne flute and let her eyes flicker from one expensive suit to the next. "What's the situation?" Her earpiece crackled to life as Sarge directed the question to her. 

"Nothing much, situation looks like it's controlled," she murmured back. Her dress however, was the opposite. It was tight but stretchy, allowing for movement, but she could still feel the stares centered towards her bust and her ass. Vera dressed up for this occasion and even let her dark hair hang in curls for once. She knew her scarlet lipstick attracted the attention of a few sleazy geezers and more than one disapproving glance. She was also aware of the dip in her collar, letting her cleavage make itself known. She smirked and finished off her champagne, depositing the empty glass on a nearby table. Suddenly, a flash of movement caught her eye. She looked up and saw a figure darting up the flight of stairs to the second floor. Where the residential suites were. Narrowing her eyes, she walked up the stairs as quickly as she could without drawing any attention to herself (as difficult a task that was, she was fairly sure she pulled it off) and broke into a sprint when she reached the second floor. The strange figure took the elevator and quickly she followed. She managed to get in just as the doors shut and smiled primly at her prey. 

"So...we meet again Agent 5." The person turned and Vera almost gasped. Almost. 

"Xi," she breathed out. It'd been a long time since she'd seen the Hong Kong operative. She missed her, as much as she hated to admit it, and she'd taken a liking to the Hong Kong native. She didn't look like she'd aged a day since the last time they'd met seven years ago. Same blue-black hair trimmed to an elegant bob, same almond shaped eyes, and the same sensual smile that pulled at the corners of her painted mouth. Her figure was still as toned and sleek as ever, made even sleeker by the presence of her black pumps. Her tight black dress with the slit up the side held an unspoken promise. Vera knew Xi was looking at her the same way, her pupils dilated with lust as they roved up and down her body. 

Too soon, the elevator doors slid open. Without another word, Xi dashed out and Vera knew to follow. Her target slipped into a hotel room and she let herself in, locking the door behind her. 

"So what brings you to Vegas?" Vera asked as she approached Xi with slow, careful strides. 

"A source told me that Venezuela left some important documents here. I thought it best to investigate but it seems my source led me to the wrong room. So here we are." 

"Mm, but I don't know if you should leave this room with such knowledge," she replied and stepped closer. Her eyes wandered to the slit in Xi's dress and up to her pursed cherry lips. They looked sweet enough to suck. She knew the other woman was eyeing the way her breasts pushed against the restricting fabric of her strapless dress and the way the skirt slid up ever so slightly with every twitch of her thighs. She hadn't seen her in so long. Vera could still remember the feeling of those hands running through her hair and between her legs. With a slight shudder, she dismissed the very thought.

They circled each other like birds of prey in the empty hotel room. Agent 5 lowered herself into a fighting stance and Xi did the same. Both were clad in cocktail dresses and heels, evidence of the gala that was going on several floors beneath their feet.

"So how's Hong Kong?" Agent 5 asked, hoping to diffuse the tense silence. 

Xi chuckled, momentarily surprised, before catching on to the code.

"Busy as ever, but we had a power outage a few weeks ago." 

"Shame. Anybody fix it?"

"Yes, but the mechanic told us to watch out for another one."

"And when is that scheduled?" 

As soon as the words left her mouth, the lights shut off, along with the multiple bugs situated throughout the suite. Agent 5 smirked and she felt the other agent ghost closer. She felt her breath against her neck and shuddered. With a low moan, she dipped down and captured Xi's mouth with her own. She tasted like smoke and lipstick. 

"It's been too long," Agent 5 whispered, her fingers already grasping at the zipper on Xi's dress. She heard the sound of the dress fall to the ground. In the moonlight, she was beautiful. All she had on were her lingerie, black pantyhose, and those damn heels.

"We only have an hour until they realize something's up." A thumb rubbed over her cheek and fingers threaded themselves into her hair. 

"Plenty of time then," she replied, and she felt slender fingers pull down her dress.

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty

The black silk slid off and pooled to the ground. A rush of cool air passed over her stockinged thighs. Agent 5 was about to step out of her heels when a pair of hands held her in place.

"God Vera..." Xi ran her hands reverently over the rise and fall of her waist. Gently, she pushed her backwards into the bed and crawled over her. Her eyes raked appreciatively over the lacy bra and panties that clung sinfully tight to her lush, bronze curves. She flicked her tongue over Agent 5's nipples as they hardened beneath the sheer bra then hooked a finger into the waistband of those panties and slowly tugged them off. Her stare lingered on her dripping sex in fascination and unconsciously, she licked her lips. She knelt down and the tip of her tongue traced patterns around her pussy and thighs. She was careful to avoid her sex and enjoyed the frustration it gave her lover.

"Xi hurry up," Vera panted. Her cheeks burned when Xi raised her dark eyes and she almost moaned at the potent desire in her gaze.

"We've got an hour," she replied and teasingly dipped a finger into Vera's aching slit, never breaking eye contact.

Just as she expected, the other woman arched her back, gasping at the sudden contact. She appreciated the sudden swell of her breasts as she inhaled. Xi leaned in until her lips ever so slightly caressed Vera's inner thigh and was pleased at the frustrated groan it elicited. Her hand came down and tangled in Xi's hair, tugging harshly at the ebony strands. She chuckled and leaned forward, swiping the flat of her tongue from her swollen vulva to her trembling clit. 

"Fuck." 

She buried her tongue deeper into the wet folds and the noises Vera made only spurred her to go in deeper. God, those sounds made her own sex heat up. As she licked, her own hand dove between her ivory thighs and past her black panties. Her fingers worked frantically at her stiffening clit as her fluids began to leak out. Sweat gleamed on her thighs and a warm slickness began to envelop her digits.

"Oh no you don't." Vera sat up and pulled Xi onto the bed. She replaced Xi's hand with her own and deftly drove two fingers into Xi's heated, slick core. Her thumb rubbed teasingly against her hardened nub. 

"Nngh! Vera!" 

Their mouths slammed together and Vera stifled a moan when she tasted herself on Xi's lips. Vera continued pumping her fingers in and out of Xi and the other woman rocked her hips in time to the thrusts. She curled her fingers in and then she slid in a third finger. Xi bit her lip and her thrusts became more erratic. Abruptly, Agent 5 dragged them out and relished in the whine that escaped Xi's mouth. She pulled away and drank in the sight of her. She was on her knees, legs parted, and her chest was heaving. The moonlight illuminated the sweat glistening on her stomach and the juices that dampened her underwear began to drip onto the bed. Hell, her heels were still on. Vera leaned in again and unlatched Xi's bra. It fell away like a stage curtain and she pressed her lips to the pert breasts in front of her. She began to massage one and ran her thumb over the nipple of the other. The other spy whimpered at the touch, her lips forming a small O. Agent 5 suddenly felt delicate hands unclasp her own bra and then felt nails dragging lightly over her nipples. She keened and arched her back, thrusting her breasts forward. "Oh my god Xi, oh my god." She felt her eyes roll backwards into her head and her thighs spread. The Asian woman smirked and slowly slotted her thigh between Vera's legs. She hooked her own leg over the Venezuelan's hip and pressed her clit to Vera's. 

"Xi, oh god. Shit." 

Xi pressed her lips to Vera's collarbone and rocked her hips back and forth, moaning as her clit rubbed against Vera's. Agent 5 responded in kind and dragged her nails over Xi's back and shoulders. Her teeth scraped against her throat and Xi gasped out again. Her hips snapped forward, her hands squeezing Vera's ass even tighter. Agent 5 felt her climax approaching and her lips drifted over Xi's in warning as the heat in her belly pooled and coiled. 

"Vera! Fuck!" Xi cried out as her orgasm hit her full force. She slammed her sex harder against Vera's and ground roughly into her pussy. She squirted hard and so did Vera. The Venezuelan woman came and rolled her hips once, twice and her own juices spurted onto Xi's stomach. They both basked in the afterglow, panting heavily. Agent 5 let her eyes roam lazily over her spent lover and she closed her eyes.

Published 
Written by swisscheese
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments