Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pride

"If this float is a rockin' don't come a knockin'"

29
23 Comments 23
3.4k Views 3.4k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Competition Entry: Pride

“Time to wake up, baby.” Her voice is soft, gentle. 

My eyes lazily roll open, glazed over with fragments of last night's dream. Groaning, I pull the sheet over my face and rub my eyes with the heel of my palm, trying to shed sleep from my mind. 

“Ayla.” The way she drags out my name, letting it linger on her lips, causes a tingle. “Ayla,” she says it again and I feel the warmth of her breath against my neck.

I can feel her touch under the covers as she slips her hand under my shirt. Warmth spreads throughout as those fingers slide along my side. She traces along my hip bone, finally reaching the elastic of my boyshorts. I turn towards her. 

“Too early… Can’t d-“ My words are cut off and my breath turns sharp as her hand slips into my shorts. Three fingers slide down my lips. The middle pushes between my slit, before she gives a gentle squeeze, a whimper escapes me. 

“You promised you’d be there.” Her finger lightly glides over my clit waking my pussy faster than my brain, making it harder to think straight. 

“I think,” my eyes close as she pushes against my button, “I need to be here.” Biting my bottom lip, not wanting this to stop.  

“And what do you think will happen if you stay?” The tip of her finger lingers and I know she can feel my heartbeat through my button.

“Me, bliss, you, euphoria.” I crack a smile. “Then wraps and a nap.”

“But, the whole parade will be ruined.”

“I’m sure they can find another poor...” my breathing pauses as her finger wanders. “Schmuck to drive the float.” 

“You mean your truck? And you’re ok with disappointing the whole city of LGBTQ-“ 

“RSTUV?” She flicks my clit hard enough I feel the sting throughout. “Ouch, not nice, baby.”

“Then be nice.” Her hand pulls away, dragging my warm juices across my hip.

“No no, don’t stop.” A groan flows past my lips as my eyes open again. I turn to look at her, she’s already rolled over with the covers pulled up. “Now who’s not being nice.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Her giggle rings from under the covers. I pull the sheet back to witness her index finger In her mouth, like a lollipop being sucked for all its flavour. She looks up with those big brown eyes, innocent, with the perfect hint of mischief. 

“Taste good?” 

“You know it, I love the fresh taste of Ayla in the morning.” 

“Then why don’t you get out from those covers and have a drink right from the source?” I tug a little more at the blanket trying to coax Abby out. 

“You’re going to be late.” The smile that spreads across her lips sends a rush through my chest. She lightly pushes me back and pulls the covers up.

“You woke her up and now you’re just going to...” Falling back with a sigh of frustration, I slide a hand over my mound. 

“Cam will be here any minute.” 

“Fine.” Reluctantly, I toss the covers back and drag my feet off the bed. The heat of the sun sneaking in through the curtains, traces across my back. An ache between my legs gives off the same warmth. “But you realize you are sending me to a crowd full of women and its pride, so like half-naked wom… Well half naked everyone.”

She rolls over with her eyebrow confidently raised, giving me that look that says, "Seriously?" 

I lean down and take a kiss. The taste of me lingering on her lips just stirs the flame she sparked moments ago. 

“Your shirt is hanging up and don’t forget the backpack, it’s all packed. Oh, and coffee should be ready by the time you get to the kitchen.” 

“Baby?”

“Yea?” 

“What would I do without you?” 

“Behave today and you won’t have to find out.” 

“Ha ha, I’ll see you after?” 

“Of course, but first I’m going back to sleep.”

“You just get to have all the fun don't you?” Slipping on the button-up I watch as she cuddles up with my pillow. 

A few buttons in, I lean down to kiss her on the cheek but Abby responds by grabbing the collar of my shirt. She draws me in closer and our lips mesh, making me think I'm finally getting my way. 

She then breaks the lingering kiss by nipping on my bottom lip and whispers against them. “See you there.” 

“Bye babe.” 

***

“Umm… Cam?” 

“What’s wrong Ay?” He walks over with such authority, clipboard resting against his hip, rainbow suspenders attached to a unicorn horn speedo and knee socks to match. 

“First, love the look. Was that hiding under your robe on the way here?” I can’t help but smile, he’s the only man I know that can pull off any look he goes for.

“Why thank you, your girl helped design it, everything actually.” He turns on the spot as I give him a slow clap. My eyes focus on how well that spandex is shaping his ass. “She drew everything up and me and my team of homo’s got it done.” 

“This was all her idea?” 

“Most of it, yea.” He moves beside me and picks off a piece of lint from my shirt.

“Even me driving?” My gaze drifts to his with my eyebrow raised. 

“This shirt looks amazing on you, she was right on with the size.” He cups my breasts,  pushing them up like he’s making sure the buttons line up with my buttons. “Just tight enough to show off the girls.” 

“Stop avoiding my question.” Swatting his hands away, I feel a familiar buzz in my pocket and reach for my phone. 

Hope you don't mind, but I kinda continued what we started after you left…

A picture loads. My pillow is squeezed between her thighs, her glistening fingers gripping the fabric. 

... and I don't mean the sleep part.

“What question?” I look up and he gives me that playful smile like he can read the infatuation in my eyes.

“Fine, just know you and her are quite talented at changing the subject.” Shaking my head I look back to my truck. “So, explain this.” 

“Don’t you love it?”

“A unicorn?” 

“We are all magical bitches, Ayla. I had Pierce work me… I mean, work with me all week to get it done.” He shoots me a wink. 

“Mhmm. You know Cam, I’m surprised you didn't just make it a giant penis that shoots out glitter.”

“Girl, I tried, I was out-voted. But it does shoot out flower petals. I hit up every florist in town.”

“Wher-” We both look at the giant horn on the roof of the truck. “Never mind, your idea? 

“You know it baby, there is more but,” he looks around searching for someone. “Pierce will do a better job explaining things.” 

“A new one, eh?” 

“Shush, I like this one.” Then I see it, the first time I’ve ever seen Cam blush over someone. 

“Pierce, over here,” he calls over to the tall guy in a robe. “I want to introduce you to someone.” He bumps me with his hip knowing I seen that change in his eyes. 

The 6ft tall, rugged brunette comes over completely oblivious to all the eyes on him. His are focused on Cam and in that moment I see the connection between them. It makes me miss Abby. 

“Pierce, this is Ayla, Abby’s other half.” I can feel my nipples pressing against the fabric at the mention of her name. “And Ayla, this is…” his words drift as they just look at each other, broad smiles break out between them. 

“The name is Pierce,” he finishes Cam’s sentence as he breaks their eye contact and looks my way. My own smile grows as I shake his extended hand, thinking, Cam may have finally met his match.  

“Nice to meet you, Pierce. I’ve heard nothing but good things.” I look over at Cam with a smirk. 

“Is that so?” He looks at Cam and their smiles seem to grow.

“Alright bitches,” Cam once again changes the subject. “I need to make sure all these people are dressed and ready, we need to be in the line in less than twenty.” 

We both watch as he turns on his heels and scampers away from the conversation. A few seconds pass before he realizes he’s walking in the wrong direction and swerves to the right. 

“I don't think I’ve ever seen him this flustered.” I turn back to Pierce. “You must be good people.” 

“He brings it out of me.” 

I give him a second, knowing that dazed look all too well, before interrupting his mini daydream. 

“Is this even safe, Pierce?” He turns back to the truck and laughs at my question, knowing exactly what I mean.  

“I promise you it is.”

“And my truck, she’s somewhere under here right?” I walk up to it and feel the material covering it. “What is this, tissue paper?”

“Nah it's those crepe paper flower things. Don’t worry they're not glued on your truck, I wrapped it first.” I think he saw the unease on my face. 

“So all this work and you’re just going to rip it off like a present?” 

“The present being your truck back. I hope you don't mind but I told Cam I wanted to keep it an extra night to really clean it up. It’s the least we can do, send it home the way it showed up.”

“I’m starting to like you already Pierce.”

“Good, remember that when I tell you what this horn does.”

“I’ve been somewhat informed, who gets the honours?”

“Cam has been eager to push it.”

“So, I don't get to have any fun?”

“That depends, not like anyone can see inside.” He smirks.

I take my nail and scratch a little paint from the corner of the window. “You have them blacked out.“ I take a step back to see it as a whole. “How will I know where I’m going?”

“We left you a small hole and I did a test run. You just need to pay attention, you’re essentially going in a straight line. The cannon goes off five minutes before it ends.”

My pocket shakes once again, sending a little thrill across my thigh. I don’t hesitate in reaching for it, the first text still fresh in my mind.  

On my way babe. Look for me in the white sundress, I’ll be the one wearing no panties…

Another picture follows the message, it’s just a picture of her panties hanging off her finger, then a second one of them neatly tucked in her purse. Would she really? A surge runs through me just thinking about her venture here without them on, the uber, the walk through this crowd.  

“I’m riding that horn so don’t you dare make me fall,” Cam chimes in from across the floor before going back to his call.    

“Wel-” I was cut off by a husky voice behind me.

“Slot number twelve, what’s the name of your driver?” 

We both turn as Peirce whispers, “Shit,” under his breath when we are met by two women. 

The taller of the two is lean, a slight bulk to her upper body. She is dressed flamboyantly with overly dramatic makeup and feathery lashes.. The other one is a bit shorter, but with legs for days and an ass to match. Wisps of her blonde hair laid across the flesh of her tits, pushed up by a crop-top. How it is staying up is beyond me. 

“This is Ayla, she’s driving,” Pierce said stiffly before leaning in to whisper, “Be nice, she’s a total cu-.”    

“She’s not on my list,” the queen interrupted, “And she’s driving alone?” 

“Yea, just me.” I try to show her my license but she doesn't even glance in my direction. Before I could put it back in my pocket, the assistant slips it from my grip and moves beside me. 

I take a slight step to the side, not liking people I don’t know in my bubble, and try to focus on the conversation between Pierce and the queen of this show.

“Do you have people riding in the back?”

“Ye-” His words once again cut off as she hastily interrupts. 

”Everyone needs to be on the float before it leaves the staging area. No one is to get on or off until the parade is over.”  

My attention is pulled away, brought back to the blonde. She's right beside me again, now touching my arm while holding out my ID. “Everything looks fine here, as do you.” She takes a second to look me up and down before she finishes, “It might get lonesome in that truck, want some company?”

“That’s a bold offer for not knowing who I am.” 

“Oh but I’ve heard about you, Ayla.” 

“Is that so?” 

“You have an interesting past, that’s for sure.” She reaches out and traces her fingers along my belt to the buckle. “That is until you met what’s-her-face.” 

I don't react even though there's a voice in the back of my mind screaming, Trouble. I know this type of girl, she’s born of a viper. She’ll strike then go for the kill if you flinch. 

“What’s-her-face makes me quite happy, if you must know.”

“Are you sure…” She takes her time lowering her eyes to my chest, mine follow and realize what's she’s staring at. My nipples haven't let up since the mention of Abby’s name, since that last text. 

If blondie here only knew the thoughts running through my mind, would she still be so bold? 

“Aren't you a little young to know of such things?”

“I’m old enough to know a lot of things.” She closes the tiny gap that separates us and I feel her pull on my buckle. She gives a look that clearly states what she wants. “My older sisters told me many stories about you.” 

JosieCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosieCat

Another alarm goes off as It dawns on me why she looks so familiar. I finally shift away from her. 

“Ayla honey, we don’t play with snakes unless we want to be bitten.” Cam pushes his way between me and the blonde while giving her a dirty look then looks back at me. “Remember good ole’ what's her face?”  

“How could I ever forget?” My mind goes back to that last text, and the blonde temptress fades from memory. 

Almost on cue, my phone vibrates again. I reach for it as I watch Cam stroll up to Pierce, rescuing him from the coordinator and the tirade of rules. 

“Are we done here, we need to finish getting ready.” I look over to see where he is pointing and see six men and women covered in body paint. Small loincloths cover their bits, each one, a colour of the unicorn’s tail hanging off the back of the truck.

This place is not helping the painful ache that’s pleading for release. 

“You said only four in the back,” questions the director.  

“We are majestic, bitch. We multiply.”  

The dirty looks shot between the two of them makes me wonder about their history. That thought doesn't last long as my phone once again vibrates, reminding me that I have a message.

Traffic is a nightmare, not sure if I’ll get there before it’s over…  Also, I need another taste… 

A wave of longing rolls through me. I knew she wasn't going to be with me, but the thought that she might be close, watching, stirs my lingering appetite.

“I’ll be in the truck.” Cam waves me off and I turn to the pickup, giving a nod to Peirce. I slide the backpack across the bench seat. Before I get in, I notice blondie staring at me through her current prey, a hunger in her eyes that slightly frightens me.  

“She’s a feisty one.” I turn and see Pierce standing next to me. 

“If she’s anything like her sisters, it’s best to keep a distance.”

“Yikes, I know those types.”  We both look at each other and laugh. “Listen, few more things. Cam will knock on the roof when it’s time to pull to the start and again when we go. No more than 5mph, we will have marchers in front for the city’s animal emergency shelter and Dykes on bikes behind us.”

“What’s our float for?”

“Honestly, no idea.” He chuckles. 

“Cam and his unicorn full of skittles eh?”

“I like that. I’ll see you after, Ayla. You and I are going for drinks soon.” 

“I agree.” I watch him saunter off, dropping his robe in dramatic fashion. Again, I can see why Cam likes him. 

I take a minute and look around the holding area. The place is packed and the closer it gets to starting, the energy raises throughout. 

I feel proud of who I am as I take in all the colours of our rainbow. I can see the beauty in everyone, half-naked or not. We all stand a little taller today and you can feel it. 

The thousands of labels fade to background noise, as does the dislike between each other. Despite what people think there is still hate among our rainbow. Which label has it worse, who’s better than the other, who can and can’t be proud and take part. 

Today, that doesn't matter. Everyone puts it to the back burner. Even for just a day, we remember why pride is pride, what everyone fought for back then and why we have made the strides we have today. I think the more people remember this, the less hate will be thrown around and the more we can accomplish. 

Today we gather and stand as one, no matter what flag you stand under. Equality doesn't hold a label.  

As my eyes circle the room one last time taking everything in, they happen to land back on the blonde. She’s still staring in my direction, watching me. She pushes past whoever she is talking with and heads my way. A moment of panic floods through me and I fumble into my truck, shutting the door quickly, not so quietly. After a second, I lock the driver side door for extra measure.  

Taking a deep breath and shaking my head, 'Fuck this place is something else.' I laugh at the thought and pick up my phone. Scrolling through the last few messages and pictures she's sent, it dawns on me that this isn't helping my current situation.

I send her a quick reply before opening the heavy backpack she sent with me. 

I just got in the giant unicorn, glad they didn't decorate the inside haha... Also, I fucking ache for you…

The truck bounces as people start climbing in the back. As they do I turn to the backpack and unzip the small pocket in the front, to find a small metal container. Inside there are multiple rainbow blunts neatly lined up, along with a zippo with the letters, PRIDE engraved on it. 'She thinks of everything doesn't she?' I take out a blunt and put everything back. 

I pop the joint between my lips but before I could strike the zippo, Cam gives the first knock on the roof. I take a second to adjust to my small window and start to slowly crawl to the waiting area. 

You can already hear the cheers from the crowd as the parade begins. One by one, floats and vehicles join from the right and the marchers from the left. I can see the float in front of us pulling out and Cam starts to yell as he climbs on his horny steed. 

"Alright, homos! We are up soon so let's get this party started, let's show them how we do!" 

The skittles in the truck reply with loud cheers, pumping themselves up along with the ones in front of us. The dykes on bikes behind, revving their engines. 

Cam plays the first song and gives that second knock on the roof. But, before I press on the gas, the passenger door swings open. 'Fuck, the passenger door.' I glance over expecting to see blondie sliding in the empty seat. 

A wave of relief rolls through me as I see long, brown hair flow down over an exposed shoulder. The white strap of a dress peeks through as she turns her head towards me, wearing that familiar smile. 

“Abby.” The joint slips from my lips and my first impulse is to lean forward, grab her and pull her closer. But Cam knocks again, more demanding. I put pressure on the pedal and we enter the lineup. “I thought you were in traffic?” 

“Well if you want to get technical, I still am.” 

“I’m happy you’re here but didn’t you want to watch the parade, you worked so hard on it.” 

“And miss seeing it with you?”

“Baby,” I gesture toward the windows with my eyes. “You won’t see much in here.” I stare out the tiny hole making sure I’ve got the right speed for the marchers in front. They seem to be singing along to the song Cam is playing to pump everyone up.

I can’t help but tap my finger along to the beat as I drift back to her. Her sundress, white with a few rainbows stitched in, matching the shirt I'm wearing. 

“Maybe I’m already looking at what I want.” Her sultry voice, brings that need front and center once again. The hours since I saw her seem to be nonexistent as I'm brought right back to this morning.  

My gaze lingers on the hem of her dress as she turns towards me. Leaning back against the door she slightly arches her back, kicking off her converse and sliding a foot on the seat, the other on the ground. I take a deep breath, I can’t help but wonder if there’s truly nothing under that dress. 

“Focus baby,” Busted, my eyes move back to the road. I can tell by the tone of her voice she knows exactly what’s on my mind. “And I see you found one of our presents.”  

“There's more?” I pop the rainbow joint back between my lips and before I know it, I hear the flick of the zippo followed by a flame, setting fire to the paper. I take a deep breath and feel the smoke filling my lungs.

“Mhmm.” She pulls the joint from between my lips.

“What el-?” 

“Shh, listen.” She cuts me off as the music spills from the large speakers, you can hear the crowd singing at the top of their lungs to the music, all in perfect harmony. 

We look at each other as the energy from outside forces its way in, the wave of pride washes over. Thousands of people, all different, all the same. 

I watch her pull in the smoke as she holds it delicately between her fingers, all while casually reaching into the backpack that has moved to the floor. She passes it back and exhales carefully, like the aftermath of a kiss she aches for. 

The song ends and the choir outside turns back into the crowd, cheering for more. Another song plays and the box of the truck slightly bounces as the dancing starts.

I place the blunt between my lips and taste her strawberry lip gloss. I want to kiss her. Looking over, I see her unwrap something as the hem of her dress works its way up, exposing her inner thigh. 

The beat of my heart starts to match the rhythm of the music. I lean forward and rest on the wheel, trying to concentrate. Seconds later her panties land on the dashboard. I don’t think, I grab them and bring them to my nose, inhaling her faint scent, like she put them on and changed her mind.

She giggles, but that giggle is quickly replaced by a moan. I don’t have to look over to know what she’s doing, but who am I to deny myself that sight?  

“Is that my other present?” 

Abby’s legs spread as I turn my gaze back to her. Another rainbow, and by the looks of it, this one vibrates. She circles it around her clit lightly as her other hand brings down the top of her dress, exposing her breast, twisting her nipple. She doesn't answer, just gives me that look and nods.

“Didn’t get enough this morning?”

“I couldn't finish.”

“Oh?”

“I like it better when you're watching.” Her bare foot slides over on top of my lap. “It always feels better when you watch.” I sit back and take a hand off the wheel, running it along her calf. Working my way up, squeezing the back of her knee, needing to inch closer, but I catch myself swerving. 

“No touching baby, please.” There's that innocence again, in her eyes, in her voice. I take a deep breath and give in to her wish, fingertips tracing her skin before they are gripped back on the wheel.

My eyes move back and forth from the road to her. The truck moves at a steady pace, yet inside time stands still. Her moans, sighs, they filled the smokey cab. I know this song, she’s close. I look back at her and her hips are off the seat, vibe pressed against her clit as two fingers are lingering deep inside.  

Her foot rubs back and forth over my pants, pushing the zipper into me. The torment, there is something exciting about being on the other side, the one not in control. 

My eyes are on the road, but my mind is on what her foot is doing. I lift my hips trying to keep the wheel steady.   

The moans suddenly stop and her foot slips back. I hear her rustling, but before I can turn my head, the warmth of her breath touches my neck. “Open.” Her fingertips press against my lips, I don’t miss a beat. My tongue slides under as I push my head forward, wanting every drop she’s offering. 

A certain rush, a need, collides through me. She struggles with my belt so I drop a hand off the wheel to help. Her teeth grip my earlobe as I undo my button, she takes her time with the zipper, slowly pulling it down.

“Fuck baby, just...” I swerve again as my eyes roll back.

Cam bangs hard on the roof this time and his muffled voice makes its way in, “Calm down now ladies."

Abby just giggles in response. “Just what baby?” 

She knows exactly what I want. Both of us now pushing down my shorts, stopping as they make it under my ass. 

“Tell me what you want baby…” Her voice leaves a trail of goosebumps along my neck, using my very words towards me. The ache she’s been stoking all day reaches its boiling point.

“I fucking need you…” 

Before the last word leaves my lips, her fingers graze over my clit, the heat flares and I feel the air rush from my lungs. Her touch feeds every nerve and my mind fights to stay in the moment, to focus. 

My foot slips off the pedal jerking the truck forward. Her fingers slip between my soaked lips to push deep inside. I try and spread my legs to make it easier, to feel more of her, but I’m trapped by the constricting fabric around my thighs.

Her lips trace along my neck and I unbutton a few, giving her a path to follow. Teeth soon graze firmly over my sensitive nipple followed by a soothing suckle. 

Songs come and go as Abby seizes this rare opportunity to take full control. Bringing me to the edge then pulling back, leaving me white knuckling the steering wheel.  

“Say it.” Her words spread across my skin like fire as her palm presses against my clit.

“Ple…”  I bite my lip, stopping myself from giving in but my mind pleads for release.

“Say it, baby.” Teetering on the brink, my heartbeat echoes along with her words. 

The energy from the crowd seeps into the cab, heightening the feel of the cold vibrating metal introduced against my button. The pressure urges the words from me. 

“Fuck, Abby.” My teeth clench as it slips from between them, “Please.” 

As if by design, the unicorn horn explodes, rattling the truck. My body tightens, sending my vision to black as the waves of climax wash over me.

The last five minutes of the parade are a blur. Confetti is the first thing that comes into focus as I pull myself from my climactic daze. Her hand grabs the wheel, steadying it as she pulls her panties from my grip. Marchers turn off and I guide the float in. 

I slam the unicorn in park and reach over for Abby, gripping the back of her head to pull her in for the kiss I've waited all day for.

It doesn't last as there is a knock on the window. I unlock the door before I realize my pants are still tucked under my ass. 

The driver side swings open, causing me to squint as the daylight shines in. Cam’s head appears with that grin on his face “Was it magical bitches?” 

Pierce takes his shoulder and slowly closes the door. “We’ll give you two a minute.” 

“Where to next?” I ask, pulling up my pants.

“A picnic, I’ve got wraps.” She finishes slipping on her panties 

“Baby?”  

“Yea?” She leans over, covering my exposed tit then does up the buttons.

“What would I do without you?”

 

Published 
Written by AylaJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments