Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Nectar

"Two ladies pleasuring one another"

58
9 Comments 9
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Shay and her two friends exited the popular three-floor lounge at 3 am.

“Damn, I loved the vibe in there,” Cassia said. 

“Shit I did not want to leave,” Shay said. 

“When we leave the lounge, it’s always very late. The two of you want to get breakfast afterward and It’s almost 6 a.m.,” Senna said. 
“So you are breaking our tradition tonight?” Cassia said. 

“Yes,” Senna said. 

“How about we go have breakfast at the new restaurant called The Craft?” Cassia suggested. 

“Sounds good,” Shay said. 

“The Uber should be here in five minutes,” Cassia said. 

“I love your outfit, by the way, Shay,” Senna said. 

“Thank you,” Shay said. 

She was dressed in a mulberry-colored spaghetti-strapped leather bodycon dress. The dress looked great against her espresso skin complexion and it complimented her slim figure. Shay’s hair was styled in goddess locs that were shoulder-length. She opted not to wear a bra because of the plunging neckline. 

Senna smiled. “Are you still tipsy, Shay?” she said. 

“Mmmhmm,” Shay said. 

“I am tipsy too,” Cassia said. 

“The two of you accepted too many drinks,” Senna said. 

“The drinks were good,” Shay said. 

“Especially the shots,” Cassia said. 

“I would not be surprised if the two of you have hangovers later,” Senna said. 

When Senna felt a breeze, she reached into her midsize tote bag for her white blazer. She was wearing a sexy orange strapless ring-linked dress that had a split. It looked beautiful against Senna’s almond skin and showcased her curvy figure. The backless dress displayed the floral artwork of the tattoos. Many people in the lounge complimented her long single bubble braid hairstyle that stopped at her ass.  

“Thank you for getting us into the lounge for free, Cassia,” Shay said. 

“Los hombres les encantan escucharme hablar en diferentes idiomas,” Cassia said. 

“Mhmm. “The bouncer loved the way Cassia’s voice sounded,” Senna said. 

“I am surprised he did not ask what else that mouth can say or do,” Shay said. 

All the ladies burst into laughter. 

“This is our Uber and his name is Timothy,” Cassia said. 

A black model Telsa 3 had pulled up to drive the ladies to the restaurant. Cassia instructed Senna to sit in the front. She knew her friend would find the driver attractive, and they might exchange numbers. When Cassia nudged Shay to look at Timothy, he was staring at Senna getting into the car.

“Good morning,” Cassia said. 

“Hello ladies,” Timothy said. 

Senna turned around to say thank you to Cassia for allowing her to sit in the front. She noticed the attractive driver was not wearing a wedding ring. He appeared to be in his late twenties, like her. Senna started making small talk with Timothy while she did her makeup. Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant. There was a long line outside, but it appeared to be moving quickly. Before exiting the vehicle, Shay and Cassia thanked Timothy for the ride. Cassia went to the front of the line to speak with the host and then started flirting with the bouncer. Shay stood in line behind an attractive interracial couple. She was captivated by the girl’s beauty. While shay eased dropped on the conversation she learned the boyfriend’s name was Oliver. He was dressed semi-casual, had a taper fade with a man bun, and appeared to be in his early thirties. Oliver was attempting to cheer up his girlfriend about her birthday. 

“Sweetheart, you are gorgeous,” Oliver said.  

“I just hate getting older,” she said.  

Oliver massaged his girlfriend’s shoulders. “Please do not stress yourself out. Let’s continue celebrating,” he said. 

“Excuse me I do not mean to interrupt. Today’s your birthday?” Shay asked. 

“Yes,” the young woman said. 

“Happy birthday. Your beauty’s timeless,” Shay said. 

“Thank you for the compliment. What’s your name?” she asked. 

“Shay. And what’s your name?” Shay said. 

“Mackenzie,” she answered. 

Shay wanted to touch her smooth, caramel skin, run her hands through her long black hair, and continue to stare into her hazel eyes. Mackenzie was dressed in a one-shoulder corset-front mesh mini dress in sea foam green. Shay had felt an unexplainable magnetic pull toward Mackenzie. She wondered if Mackenzie sensed it as well. 

maturskilledd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maturskilledd

“Thank you, Shay, for agreeing with me,” Oliver said. 

“You’re welcome,” Shay said. 

“My name’s Oliver. Mackenzie and I have been together for two years,” he said. 

“Congratulations,” Shay said. 

Before Mackenzie or Oliver could respond, the hostess informed them their table was ready. 

“It was nice meeting you, Shay,” Mackenzie said. 

“You as well,” Shay said. 

When Shay felt someone tap her on the shoulder, she turned around. 

“Are you making new friends, Shay?” Cassia said. 

“Yes, because my friends were too busy flirting,” Shay said. 

“Ladies, I have a table ready,” the hostess said. 

They were led past Oliver and Mackenzie's table and taken to a booth. She placed three menus on the table. 

“Your waitress should be over shortly,” the hostess said. 

“I am in the mood for a burger,” Senna said. 

“The chicken and waffles are delicious here,” Cassia said. 

“Maybe I will have chicken and waffles,” Shay said. 

When the waitress arrived at the table, she introduced herself and asked the ladies if they were ready to order. Senna ordered cornmeal calamari for an appetizer and chicken and waffles for an entrée. Cassia asked for the bistro burger, and Shay wanted the chicken and waffles. The waitress asked about drinks, and Senna requested a carafe of rose sangria. 

"Cassia and I might have a hangover,” Shay said. 

“Pace yourselves,” Senna said. 

Senna started talking about the Uber driver, Timothy, and how they exchanged numbers. Then, after that conversation ended, Cassia spoke about the bouncer she had flirted with earlier. Shay was barely paying attention to her friend’s conversation. When she looked over at Mackenzie, her boyfriend, Oliver was texting. The waitress returned to the table with the appetizer and the carafe of rose sangria. Shay noticed Mackenzie going to the bathroom stall, so she excused herself from the table. The bathrooms were set up differently in the restaurant. There were eight individual unisex bathrooms. Mackenzie was waiting for an available one. 

Shay placed her hand around Mackenzie’s waist. “Hello again,” she said. 

“Hey, Shay. How’s your evening going?” Mackenzie asked. 

“It’s going great,” she answered. 

Shay removed her hands from Mackenzie’s waist and held her hands. “I love the dress you have on,” she said. 

“Thank you,” Mackenzie said. 

When a customer exited the individual stall. Mackenzie and Shay went into the stall together. Shay observed Mackenzie pulling up her dress and then pulling down her black panties to pee. She lowered her spaghetti straps and purposely exposed her large breasts. They started making out when Shay sat down in Mackenzie's lap. The scent of her perfume, her soft lips, and how her breasts were being squeezed turned Shay on. 

Mackenzie kissed Shay one last time, then started sucking on her tits. They were so big and warm. The soft moans coming from Shay’s mouth were making her pussy wet. She did not stop sucking until both nipples were hard. Afterward, Shay used toilet tissue to clean Mackenzie’s intimate area of urine. Then she zipped down Mackenzie’s dress, sucked on her breasts, and fingered her. The music booming from the restroom's speakers was loud enough not to hear Mackenzie moaning. The way Shay was moving her fingers in and out of her wet pussy was driving her insane. 

“Please do not stop, Shay,” Mackenzie moaned. 

Shay picked up the pace, causing Mackenzie to scream louder. Her fingers were deep in Mackenzie’s love hole. A few minutes later, Shay watched Mackenzie shudder from an orgasm. She licked all the juices off her fingers. 

“I need to taste more of your pussy nectar,” Shay said. 

Shay lay on the floor and instructed Mackenzie to sit on her face. She devoured her lover like it was the last meal to have on earth. Her hands squeezed Mackenzie’s ass cheeks repeatedly. 

“This pussy belongs to you, Shay,” Mackenzie said. 

Shay spanked her lover hard on the ass, causing it to jiggle. 

“Fuck Oliver”, Mackenzie said. "I want you, Shay.”

Mackenzie continued grinding her pussy on Shay’s entire face.

“Please cum again, baby,” Shay begged. 

Mackenzie’s pussy juices gushed out onto Shay’s face. 

Shay was in her apartment two hours later, naked on the couch, eating her meal from Craft and having her pussy eaten by Mackenzie. 

Published 
Written by addictedtostories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments