Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophie's First Time

"My best friend and I move in together, and I help her satisfy her pussy."

72
10 Comments 10
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I’ve always known I was bisexual. Even when I was a kid, I thought the girls in my class were pretty, and wanted to kiss the princesses in Disney movies. I officially came out when I was thirteen, and when I told my best friend Sophie, she admitted to me that she was too. I didn’t mind people knowing about me, but she did. Her parents were pretty strict and she was scared to tell anyone, but she told me. 

When we turned eighteen we moved in together for college. Our dorm was pretty small, and even though we technically had seperate rooms, the wall between them was so thin it was like being in the same room. We agreed right off the bat that it was a sex-positive dorm. We both encouraged each other to bring home lots of dates, and that we would always support each other and make the dates feel welcomed. I also told Sophie that if she wanted, I would love to have sex with her. She turned bright red when I said that, but her embarrassment kind of turned me on. I told her that we were two bi girls living together, and already best friends, so as far as I was concerned, if she ever needed sexual release without needing to worry about finding a good date, she could come to me.

She was so embarrassed then that she made some excuse and went into her room to start unpacking. Seeing her get so embarrassed made my pussy tingle. Something about watching her squirm and knowing she was picturing us having sex was so hot that my pussy was tingling. I thought about taking out my big magic wand vibrator and grinding it on my clit until I came, or maybe lying down and sliding my dildo into my pussy for a while, but I had a lot of unpacking to do, so I started doing it, and just enjoyed the pleasant ache in my pussy. I could hear Sophie moving around and unpacking, and I hoped the idea was settling in with her.

That evening she came out of her room and flopped down on the little couch we had put in the tiny living room. There was just space for the couch beneath the window, facing the kitchenette, not even for a TV or anything. I was making tea, and smiled at her. It was the dream, living with my best friend. And not just because I was dreaming of having sex with her. But partly because of that. She was wearing a big baggy sweater and I could tell that she didn’t have a bra on underneath. Her boobs had gotten pretty big since we’d been teenagers and swung around underneath it. 

“All good?” I asked.

“Yup. I got everything unpacked.”

“That’s great!” 

“It sure is. I’m so glad to finally be out of my parents’ house.” She stretched her arms above her head and her huge tits shifted. 

“Same. We can do whatever we want to do now.” I grinned at her, and leaned back against the counter, sipping my tea.

“We sure can.” She paused, and then said tentatively, “Hey, Carrie… did you… mean what you said earlier?”

“Which thing?”

“You know.” Her cheeks were turning red again. “About us. Having sex.”

“Oh, that! Sure I did.” 

“Because. You know. I haven’t.” She squirmed on the couch, looking very embarrassed. “Had sex.”

I did know that. We had promised to tell each other about our first times. I’d told her all about the awkward pounding I’d taken from a guy on the track team, and she had listened eagerly, and had never reciprocated with a story of her own. 

“I want to,” she admitted quietly. “And, you know. I’ve always thought you were super hot.”

“Really?” That did kind of surprise me. I thought I was pretty average-looking.

“Sure. I mean. Your boobs are so perky and round and they bounce so much when you run. And. You have such a big butt.” Sophie was squirming around, looking mortified. 

“I think you’re super hot too,” I told her, and she looked shocked. “I love that you have huge tits. I’ve always wanted to play with them. And your lips are so cute and juicy. I’ve wanted to kiss you for years.” 

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS

“Do… do you want to? I mean… now?”

I crossed the tiny living room and sat down on the couch next to Sophie. Her sexy body was radiating heat, but I could tell how nervous she was. I put one hand on her shoulder, to be nice and comforting. But then almost without me meaning to, it slipped down and cupped one of her boobs through her shirt. She gasped. I could feel her huge stiff nipple under her sweater. 

“Oh shit, Carrie,” she whispered, and then she leaned forward and kissed me.

Her lips were so soft and big and felt so nice that just kissing her felt like being in heaven. And then I felt her hands on my chest. She squeezed both of my breasts through my clothes, then slid one hand into my shirt and right underneath my bra. Her fingers found my nipple and she started to play with it. It was so sensitive that I accidentally moaned into her mouth. I reached under her shirt and cupped one of her bare breasts and she moaned too. I could hardly believe I was there on the couch making out with my best friend and feeling each other up. 

She grabbed my crotch and I gasped in surprise. She must really want to fuck. Her fingers pushed against my panties and she rubbed my clit and slit. I squirmed and gasped and grabbed her crotch too, through her yoga pants. I could feel that her pussy was steamy hot already and I wondered if she’d also been thinking all day about fucking.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned, and ground into my hand. “No one’s ever touched me down there before. Fuck I need my pussy rubbed. Please, rub my naughty pussy!”

“Do you rub it yourself?” I purred. I found her clit through her yoga pants and slowly pressed on it, making her tremble. It was big, bigger than mine, and easy to rub.

“Oh yes, ugh, every night, I make my pussy cum every night!”

“You’re such a naughty horny virgin.” I grabbed her yoga pants and pulled them down, followed quickly by her panties. Her pussy was covered in curly brown pubic hair, and her clit and big juicy pussy lips stuck out of it, opening in a wide red gash. I pulled her shirt off too so my friend was fully nude there on the couch with me. She grabbed both her own boobs and squeezed them hard as I slowly started to finger her vulva. I could only manage to resist a few seconds before I had to taste her. I leaned down and put my lips over her clit, flicking the tip with my tongue. I slid my fingers up and down her slit and then pushed two right deep into her cunt. It squeezed on them and Sophie moaned and bucked her hips up against my mouth. 

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck! This feels so much better than when I do it. Fuck me in there, Carrie! Please fuck my pussy!” 

I slid my fingers in and out, and Sophie moaned and writhed and took it as I pounded her pussy harder and deeper. I kept licking her clit, and every time my tongue lapped up, I felt her pussy muscles contract. She was in complete ecstasy, playing with her boobs and riding my tongue and fingers with her pussy. She moaned, “Oh Carrie, I’m gonna cum!” and I felt her pussy tighten, and she let out a huge moan and trembled all over. I kept my fingers deep inside her and slowly licked her clit with my tongue, watching in ecstasy as my best friend rode out her orgasm on my fingers. 

When she finished, she was sweaty and panting and so sensitive that she whimpered as I slowly drew my fingers out. Her sticky cream was all over them. She looked up at me and blushed and bit her lip, like she’d suddenly become self-conscious. 

“That felt really good,” she whispered shyly. 

“I could tell.” I grinned at her and playfully wiped her juices on her boobs. She sighed in pleasure as my fingers grazed over her fat nipples.

“It felt way better than doing it myself.”

“I bet it did. You looked so hot.”

“I felt so hot. Uhm…” She blinked up at me nervously. “Can we, uhm… we can do that… more? Right?”

“Baby,” I smiled at her, and leaned over and kissed her. “We live together now. We can do whatever we want.”



Published 
Written by Morgane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments