Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Boy

"He was going spend his birthday with me and our three month old, but he was in for a surprise."

8
6 Comments 6
7.0k Views 7.0k
778 words 778 words
It was a cold November morning when I was awoken by our daughter crying. It was my husband's birthday and when he tried get up I told him go back sleep. I fed and dressed our daughter and took her upstairs to my mother-in-law, who was going watch her for a few hours so Ryan and I could just spend some quality time alone.

When I got back downstairs Ryan was still asleep, my plan was working so far. I quietly grabbed the bag of stuff I had bought and pulled the handcuffs out. I quietly walked over to the bed and handcuffed his hands to our iron barred headboard. Before he woke I hurried to the bathroom and put on my brand new silky pink lingerie set. After I finished making myself look great, I quietly slipped back in bed.

As I slipped back in bed Ryan woke up. In his sexy sleepy state he whispered, "Good morning sexy."

At that moment I cuddled up closer, running my fingertips up and down his side. He tried put his arm around me, only to realize that he was attached to our bed. I told him don't even try. He asked what I was thinking tying him up. I was totally prepared for this reaction, he has always been more concerned with making sure I was pleased in bed over himself. I kissed him and responded, "Showing you how much I love and appreciate everything you do for our family."

As I looked into his baby blue eyes, I saw his huge smile. As I straddled his muscular torso I leaned over, giving him a good look down my nightgown to my breasts. I sat up and removed my nightgown, leaving me in just a matching bra and panty set. I went in for a long, passionate kiss. I slid off his torso, never letting my mouth off his, and slid my hand into his boxers.

I started stroking his large cock in my hands. After a few minutes I removed the covers, and removed his briefs. I gently kissed his sack, then his thigh, and then I kissed his lower torso. After randomly placing gentle kisses all over his body, I placed his cock in my mouth. As I moved my mouth up and down, I casually gazed up at his face. I saw he was enjoying his present.

MaisyWarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaisyWarner

I removed my bra and heard a soft sigh.

I slid my breasts up his side, pulling the sheets back over our bodies. I slid my way back onto his torso. I kissed and nibbled on his neck. He whispered in my ear, "You know I love how naughty you're being."

I asked, "You want me show you even more?"

He of course nodded in agreement.

I slid off his body and removed my panties, which I threw on his face. As he shook his head removing the panties from his face. I slipped his long, thick cock inside me. As I started rocking back and forth I noticed his huge smile.

This was the first time he had been inside me since our daughter was born, and I was determined to make it worth his wait.

I started to squeeze his cock with every move I made. Ryan was moaning, throughly enjoying himself. As I let out my orgasm, he came right after me.

I straddled torso, dangling my breasts just above his face while I undid the handcuffs. As I freed his hands, he took control.

He flipped me onto my back and told me, "I'm going to thank you now."

I tried tell him don't worry about it, but my words got lost, so I just smiled.

As he was kissing my rib cage, I could feel him getting hard once again.

He kissed his way down, eventually making his way to my swollen clit. He sucked me, as he slid two fingers inside. I orgasmed.

I begged him to put himself inside. He ignored my pleas for what seemed like hours. Finally, right before I orgasmed again, he got onto his knees and guided himself inside.

He silenced my moan from him placing himself inside with a kiss. He gathered me up in his arms and rolled onto his back, in a sitting position. I whispered, "Baby, I love you so much."

He just smiled and said, "Not as much as I love you, and I love fucking you even more."

Shortly after that, we came at the same time. As we cuddled up next to each other I looked over at the alarm clock, we had been making love on and off for 3 hours.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments