Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Party Aunt

"A party aunt becomes close with her niece and her niece's friends. She becomes interested in one and explores her options."

71
15 Comments 15
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Hello, my name is Paula. I am a forty-two-year-old single woman, five feet eight inches tall, with long brown hair. I have been an active woman my whole life, playing softball and soccer throughout my youth and college years. After my college years, I remained active after college and enjoyed my time running and at the gym, so I have kept a well-toned body for my age.

I have always been a party person, and since my first sexual experience, I have always loved to let loose and embrace my sexual desires. Because of those desires, I never married. I never really had a relationship for an extended length of time.  I could never settle for being tied down to one man. I always seemed antsy and would move on to another man or woman, which would end things. Many would say that I am addicted to sex. Through the years, I have enjoyed cocks of many different colors, sizes, and thicknesses which is why I am still single but happy.

Because I chose to remain single, I became very close to my niece Krissy. As a little girl, I would spoil her rotten. As she got older, we became even closer and confided in each other all the time.

As Krissy became a teenager, I wanted to move closer to her to spend as much time as possible. So, I bought a farmhouse that sat on five acres of land. I was thrilled to get it with all that land, so I was assured privacy. After moving in, I had a pool and hot tub installed and surrounded it with a beautiful patio. I loved that I could do as I wanted, and no one knew what I was doing. I spent a great deal of time in my pool and hot tub, and I have to admit that most of the time, I was not in any swimwear. I loved being naked outside.

As Krissy got older, she and her friends would spend a great deal of time at my place poolside. I soon became the party host for all the boys and girls. I have to admit I did not hate that. On the contrary, I enjoyed being part of their young lives and being privy to all their secrets.

Krissy always enjoyed me being there since I ensured everyone was well taken care of with snacks, drinks, etc. I knew the boys always wanted me there since they always checked me out. I admit I would pick out the fitting bikinis to make them notice. The house was big, and there was a lot of land, so I didn’t crowd them. I would give them their space. The boys were always polite and helpful. They would often stop by to mow my lawn or do some small chores for me.

As I mentioned, Krissy and I were very close, and she was comfortable with asking me any questions or concerns she may have had. I was glad about that since my sister, her mother, was a bit of a prude. One night, as the girls were sitting and sharing their secrets, Mary ( a friend of Krissy's) told them that she was bi-sexual.  The next day Krissy came by to have a heart-to-heart about bi-sexuality.  She had questions about how Mary knew she liked women and men. I never sugar-coated anything, and I always told Krissy the honest and open truth, so I went on to explain the best I could how many women enjoy spending time with women as well as men. It didn’t make them gay. They just wanted a variety.

After listening intently, Krissy turned to me and asked if I was ever with another woman. As I said before, I never lied to her, so I told her I was. As you can imagine, that opened up a new line of questions. I answered them the best I could and explained the dynamics of a relationship with another woman.

As the talk ended, I told Krissy it was my turn to ask a question.  “Do you think you're bi-sexual?”

Krissy hesitated before nervously answering and telling me, “I do not know. I find myself feeling butterflies in my stomach whenever I am with Tammy. When she hugs me or touches me, I melt. I get the same feeling when a boy I like touches me. I can’t stop looking at her when we change, or poolside, in her bathing suit. I do love being with men, but I do have a feeling for her. Do you think I am bi?”

That is the type of relationship Krissy and I have. We loved and supported each other. That is why I felt comfortable talking to her a few days later about a boy, who is always there, named Jake. He was tall, about six-foot-six inches, and, since he was a star on the football team, he worked out all the time, so he had a well-toned body. Seeing him poolside always got a woman’s juices flowing, and I was no different.  I had to ask Krissy why Jake didn’t have a girlfriend.

Krissy smiled and blushed as she told me, ”Because the girls are afraid of him.”

“Afraid of him? Why, he seems like a sweet, gentle guy. I don’t understand why they would be afraid of him?”

“Aunt Paula, it is not because he is mean. It is because he is, well, you know. He is too big down there.”

I was shocked, but I looked Krissy in her eyes and muttered, ”Too big. Is that possible?”

Krissy looked embarrassed as she yelled, ”AUNT PAULA, you’re so bad!”

“Oh no, Krissy, you haven’t lived until you had a good fuck with a big thick cock.” I told her as I walked out to run my errands.

As I did my errands, my mind kept racing as I thought about what Krissy had told me. I wonder just how big Jake is? How could anyone be afraid of a big cock? My curiosity had peaked, and that made my pussy wet.

My personality has always been to go and get what I want, no matter what.  Being consumed with the thought of Jake and his big dick for days, I knew I wanted him. So I started paying more attention to Jake than usual when the gang was over at the house. I was a bit more flirtatious with Jake. I would fabricate situations when we were alone, if only for a short time. I would be touchy with him, touching his arm, chest, and face. You got the idea.

Krissy stopped one day with a package and told me Jake would stop by on his way home, Sunday, to pick it up. She asked if I would be there to give it to him since she would be out of town. My mind immediately started to flood with ideas.

“Oh yes, sweetie, I will be here to give it to him.” As I said before, I know what I want, and I am a go-getter, so I am not one to pass up an opportunity like this.

I started to devise a plan. I admit I had a moment of morality as I thought, is this the right thing for me to do? But that moment fled quickly. Since I am a size queen, the thought of that big cock won out. I decided I was going to go for it. Jake was a young man, and what young man would turn down an opportunity to get laid?  

The scheme was set. Jake was to drop by somewhere around eleven in the morning, and I'd be ready. I sat on the steps of the pool, hunched over as if looking down into the water. I heard Jake drive up, so I was prepared. The gate opened, and I acted like I didn’t hear it. Jake got about fifteen feet from me before he said, "hello."

I sat up quickly, acting as if I was startled. Jake stopped dead in his tracks once he saw that I was topless. His eyes locked on my tits, and he couldn’t stop looking. “Oh, Jake, I didn’t realize it was so late. Sorry, I decided to get some early morning sun. Guess it’s too late to cover up. You already got an eyeful,” I said with a chuckle.

Jake quickly turned away. “Oh, come on, Jake, not like you haven’t stared at them before. I always see you checking them out.”

Jake looked even more embarrassed, knowing I caught him looking at me.

“It’s okay, Jake. I don’t mind you looking. It is flattering to have a young stud like you checking me out.”

"I guess you stopped by for the package," I said. He nodded his head. "It is over here on the table."

I stood up to get it. Jake’s eyes widened when he noticed I had no bikini bottoms on. His eyes were magnets as he locked in on my freshly-waxed pussy. I walked over to the table and returned, handing the package to him. He was stumbling for words to say, "thank you."

"If you are not in a hurry, Jake, it is a scorching one today, if you want to go for a swim."

Jake’s eyes finally moved up and away from my pussy to look me in the eyes. “Umm, thanks, but I don’t have my suit."

I laughed, “Well, Jake, it’s not like you’re the only one,” I said as I moved my hands up and down, pointing out how naked I was. “Besides, I will welcome the company.”

I turned and walked into the shallow end of the pool and submerged myself in the water, “Besides, the water feels great.”

Not knowing what Jake had decided, I was pleased when I finally turned to him, watching him facing away from me, removing his shirt. Even before I was told about Jake’s big cock, the sight of his body would turn me on. He was so toned. With a hard chest and tight abs, Jake was an outstanding athlete. He worked out constantly, and his body showed it. Still looking away from me, I watched as Jake lowered his shorts. I was surprised that I never really noticed how tight Jake’s ass was. I smiled to myself as I took in the pleasant site.

Then the moment of truth, Jake turned to walk to the pool. I tried not to show emotion, but once I saw that big thick cock, my eyes must have bulged out of my sockets.  Thinking to myself that the girls didn’t do it justice, he was bigger than they let on. He was only semi-hard and bigger than most men, not to mention the thickness.

This strengthened my resolve even more. I knew I wanted him even more than I did before. As Jake walked to the pool, my eyes locked on his cock, watching it sway as he walked toward me. Jake sat on the pool’s edge with his feet in the water on the steps.

“How’s the water,” he asked me.

“It’s nice, but getting hotter," I said with a devilish grin.

I was unsure if Jake picked up on my meaning, but I wasn’t turning back now. As much as I wanted to attack him right then and there, I tried to build it up. First, I started asking Jake several questions about his plans and goals. Then, I worked the conversation to the topic of his dating life. Finally, I was straightforward when I asked him why he didn’t have a girlfriend.

Jake started feeling uneasy and embarrassed. “I don’t know,” was his reply.

“Oh, come on, Jake, what are you afraid to tell me? Don’t be shy, sweetie. We have let it all out now,” I said, chuckling.

Jake looked at himself sitting naked on the pool’s edge, then looked up at me and chuckled, “Yeah, I guess you're right, there. I have had some girlfriends. It is just that the girls I have dated are not ones that I know from our peer group.”

“Why is that, Jake?” I asked.

“Because there has been a rumor that was started by all the girls I know.”

“A rumor? Is it something you did? Is the story accurate?"

Jake looked away, not making eye contact with me. He nodded yes and mumbled, “Yes, it is.”

“Oh, Jake, I’m sorry. Can I ask what the rumor is about?”

Jake became unsettled, squirming as he sat on the pool’s edge. “Ummm, the girls think I am, you know, too big down there.”

MonicaBravaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonicaBravaTS

I swam closer to Jake until I was lying on the pool steps in the water. “Oh, Jake, I am sorry to hear that. These young girls do not know what is good for them.  You need an older woman. We appreciate a big, thick cock,” I said with a smirk on my face.

Jake looked back at me. “You don’t think I am too big?” he asked.

I smiled at Jake, “Oh, no, baby, not at all, it is beautiful,” I told him as my hand reached up and took hold of him.

Jake gasped and looked down at me. “Do you mind, Jake?” I whispered.

Jake gasped, looking down at me, “No, not at all, ma’am.”

I thought it was funny that Jake still called me ma’am or Miss as he always had. Even holding his dick in my hand, he was so polite. My hand caressed his cock as I rubbed him slowly between my thumb and fingers. He softly moaned, and his cock continued to grow from my touch.

“So tell me, Jake, all those times you were looking at my tits and checking me out, what did you think about, and did you jerk off when you had those thoughts?”

“I’m sorry, ma’am, I couldn’t help myself from checking you out. You’re just so sexy.”

My hand changed from caressing to more of stroking now. “Don’t be sorry, Jake, I liked that you checked me out, but you didn’t answer my question. Did you jerk off thinking of me?”

Jake blushed as he answered, “Yes, ma’am, I did. I’m so sorry.”

“Tell me, Jake, what were the thoughts?”

He was so cute being all embarrassed answering. “I, umm, I thought about you, ummm, giving me a blow job, and then I fucked you.”

Looking at Jake, I smiled and moved closer." Do you mean like this?" I licked up his cock from his balls to his tip. My tongue licked up then down, licking him like an ice cream cone. I looked into his eyes as my tongue licked around his tip, tasting his precum. I love a man’s cum, and I wanted to taste Jake's, that day. When I wrapped my lips around Jake’s cock and slowly took him into my mouth, Jake let out a loud gasp.

Slowly, I took Jake into my mouth. His cock was at my throat opening, and I still had two hands wrapped around his dick. I started bobbing my head up and down on him and simultaneously worked my hands on the base. My hands matched the tempo of my mouth. Jake’s moans became louder, and my eyes locked on his as I watched the pleasure he was getting through his eyes. It turned me on, knowing Jake was getting so turned on. I sucked him faster; his breathing became heavier. I could sense he was getting close to cumming. I worked my mouth faster up and down on his cock. I wanted him to cum. 

Jake’s hips pushed upward, and his body tensed. He moaned out, "I’m Cumming, Miss.” I tightened my lips around his thick cock and sucked and swallowed until I milked his cock dry.

His cock softened but was not limp before I took my mouth off it. I moved up his body rubbing my tits against his chest. I kissed him on the neck before I whispered in his ear, "That is what a woman will do with a big cock." I then pushed off him and playfully swam away.

Jake swam after me, taking me in his arms as we embraced in a hot passionate kiss. I loved the feel of his big, strong arms pulling me tight into him. His hands cupped my ass holding me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist to steady myself.

Jake walked to the edge of the pool and sat me on the tile that goes around the pool. Jake took my breasts in his hands and caressed them as he kissed my neck. He continued kissing lower on my breast, where he preceded to kiss, lick and suck my nipples. I closed my eyes as I embraced the pleasures Jake was giving me.

Jake continued to move lower and was between my legs. He started to move in to lick my soaking wet pussy before I stopped him. “No, not here, Jake. Let’s go to my bedroom,” I said in a whisper.

Jake raised his head and looked into my eyes. He smiled, and, without saying a word, he picked me up and carried me into my bedroom. I loved it. It was like an “Officer and a Gentleman” experience.

I rested my head on Jake’s shoulders as he carried me into the bedroom. Jake laid me on the bed and stood there, looking at me for a few seconds before he moved between my legs on the bed. He leaned down. I closed my eyes and let out a loud gasp as I felt his tongue lick slowly up my wet gash. Jake spread open my labia and flickered his tongue over my clit.  I put my hand on the back of his head, pressed him into me as I moaned, and begged him to lick me more.

Jake sucked my clit into his mouth and sucked on it as he wiggled two fingers deep into my pussy, rubbing and caressing my g-spot. My moans became louder to where they became more like screams. My hips lifted into Jake’s mouth as I ground harder to feel his tongue deeper.

I continued to squirm. My breathing became heavier and more shallow. I pressed Jake’s head harder into my pussy. My other hand took a handful of sheets. My body tensed before it relaxed as I screamed, “I’m Cumming!”

Jake continued to lick my pussy as I rode the waves of my orgasm. Once my orgasm started to subside, I began to be coherent again. Jake moved up my body, laying half on me and half off me. We kissed hard and passionately. I did love tasting myself on his lips and tongue. I always loved tasting myself on a man after my orgasm; today, it was even more of a turn-on.

We lay there quietly, holding each other, savoring the moment. It wasn’t until Jake moved to get a little more comfortable that I noticed his dick was hard again. I smiled with pleasure as I thought, One good thing about fucking a young stud is they recoup and are ready to go quickly. I slid my hand between us and took hold of his cock, and caressed it softly.  Jake moaned softly as my fingers worked their magic on him. He looked into my eyes as he told me he wanted to fuck me. I loved hearing him tell me that. I looked into his eyes and smiled. I replied, “Yes, baby, yes; fuck me. I want that big thick cock in me. Fuck me.”

He got off the bed and pulled me to the edge of the bed as he stood between my legs. He lifted my legs over his shoulder. I looked up, smiling at Jake. I wanted him in me so badly. With my legs in the air, he guided his cock to the wet opening of my pussy. He rubbed it up and down my slit. Oh god, it felt so good. I wanted him so badly.

His hand tightened around my leg as he pushed into me. I watched as his thick cock spread me open and slide into me slowly. I moaned loudly as he continued to go deeper into me. I watched as my pussy took hold of his cock and pulled him into me. Looking into Jake’s eyes, I begged him to fuck me, “Yes, Jake. Yes, deeper, you feel so good in me. I want it all, more, fuck me more!”

The more I begged Jake to fuck me, the harder and deeper he drove his dick into me. He was driving so hard into me that my tits were bouncing all over the place. It was so hot looking up and watching this young stud ram his cock in me. Finally, I couldn’t contain myself anymore. I kept begging Jake for more. Finally, his hands tightened around my legs, and my body began to shake. I screamed as I exploded into a wild hard orgasm.

Jake let go of my legs, spreading them as he lowered onto me. He leaned down and kissed me, my arms wrapped around his neck as I held him tightly as our hot passionate kiss escalated. My head was spinning. At that point, I had no grasp of reality. Still breathing heavily, I held Jake tight, not wanting to let go.

Once I regained my senses, I noticed Jake was still in me, and he was still hard. That is when I realized he didn’t cum. So I tried to push Jake off me. Although I didn’t have the strength to push him off, Jake followed my lead and lay next to me. I built up the power and moved between Jake’s legs. Not saying a word, I just looked up at Jake and smiled before leaning down and wrapping my mouth around his sloppy cock. I moaned as I tasted my juice on his cock. As I said before, I have always loved the taste of myself on a man and the smell of his manhood as I sucked his cock.

After sucking him for a while, I knew I wanted him again. So, I removed my mouth from his cock and straddled his hips. Then, I moved down and kissed Jake again. As our kiss broke, I whispered in his ear, telling Jake, “I want you in me again.”

Jake’s eyes lit up, and he nodded his head yes. I hiked my hips off him and reached behind to grab his cock. I lowered my pussy onto him until I felt his tip at my opening. I paused there for a second as I smiled at Jake before slowly lowering onto him until he opened me up and slid his stiff cock into me. Jake moaned louder as I pushed deeper until he was buried deep in me.

I pushed my upper body off Jake as I sat on his cock. I rested my hands on his chest to steady me as I moved my hips up and down on Jake’s dick. My hips moved up and down as I rode Jake’s cock like a cowgirl riding her horse to win a race. Riding him faster and harder, Jake reached up, taking hold of my tits, pulling and caressing them. The faster I rode his dick, the more he thrust his hips into me. Harder and faster we fucked. Jake let out a loud moan as he moved upward. He screamed out that he was going to cum and asked where he should. I told him to cum in me; it was okay to fill my pussy with his creamy load. I felt his cock tense and spasm as he shot jet after jet into me and emptied his balls deep into my pussy.

Feeling Jake cum drove me over the edge, making me erupt in yet another hot wild orgasm. My body went limp as I collapsed on top of Jake. Our hot, sweaty bodies mingled into one as we lay together as one.

We lay there, quiet and drained, in each other’s arms until we started getting our energy back. Finally, I got up and went into the bathroom to go to the bathroom and clean up. Before returning to bed, I went to the kitchen and got Jake and me some water to hydrate.

Jake was smiling and happy to see I brought water back. We lay there together in bed and talked.  I had to ask Jake when he stared at me and thought about what he wanted to do to me. Was it as good as this was? Jake was shy and embarrassed that I asked him that. I assured him he didn’t need to be ashamed. I told him my fantasies about him and assured him this was much better. He was less embarrassed when he heard that and told me it was better than anything he had ever experienced.

I asked him if he jerked off when he thought of it. He looked down and softly whispered, “Yes, Miss,“ as he nodded his head yes. I chuckled as I told him, “Jake, I think you can call me Paula, especially since your dick was in my pussy and mouth as you filled me with your cum.”

Jake chuckled, “Yeah, I guess you’re right, Paula.”

Jake and I stayed in bed for the rest of the day and fucked the day away. That day was the start of a sexual relationship that has been as beneficial for me as much as it has been for Jake. We grab every possible second we can together and escape away on vacations.  I wouldn’t have changed a thing, thus far.

Published 
Written by hotdreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments