Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reboot

"Jacob's wife accidentally sends him an email with her getting nailed by their boss."

87
23 Comments 23
5.9k Views 5.9k
9.7k words 9.7k words

Author's Notes

"Jacob's wife completely misreads him and finds him leaving her before she could enact her plan. Jacob has an exit strategy, but it does not play out the way he thought. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It becomes something a lot better than he ever could imagine."

My name is Jacob Lennox. I am married to Julie and had been for five years. I am a database engineer. The owner of the company I work for is Brad Reaver, and Julie is his secretary. He started TechFlow years ago with his wife, Skye. Brad is a typical boss, arrogant and self-centered, though he makes sure his staff is paid well. Skye and I never really see eye to eye and I assumed it was because she was married to the boss.

It did not affect my work nor did she interfere with my work though she knew my job very well. She was also a database engineer, though she now spends her time marketing the company which meant I rarely saw her in the office. I finished the adjustment to a database we are getting ready to implement when my inbox beeped. It was a message from Julie. I saw it was a video. I opened it as it had no name.

I watched in shock. It was Julie being fucked from behind by Brad. He had three inches on me and she was exclaiming how good he was. I heard her make noises I have never heard. Brad fucked her with full strokes, and her pussy lips followed his thick cock as he plunged into her. He mashed her tits, something she hated with me. He slapped her ass, also something I was never allowed to do, not that I wanted. I was a gentle lover and I watched as Brad manhandled my wife, completely dominating her. The video lasted about five minutes, and I was gobsmacked as Brad shoved all of himself into her. Julie screamed in ecstasy as he came inside her.

“You went in my womb,” she wheezed.

“I hope you get pregnant.”

“God, yes. I hope so too. I want your children, Brad. That is how I want it all the time until you get me pregnant.”

“And the wimp?”

“I have not let him near my pussy for weeks. He will see how much of a disappointment he is when I do. I just cannot hide the disgust anymore. Pathetic seven-inch noodle.”

“Will you leave him?”

“Nah, I like being in control. Maybe I will read the situation right and cuckold him. I swear I will scream for days when that happens and you fuck me as he sits crying.”

“If he finds out?”

“He is weak.”

That was where the video ended. She had become distant and glued to her phone. Sex was reduced to once a month if I was lucky. Now I knew why. Her possibly cheating was a scenario I never wanted to imagine, but there it was.

I was still looking at my inbox when the email vanished. Someone had deleted it. I realized it was mistakenly sent to me, and I tried to find it again. Then I remembered to check the temporary folders and I found the downloaded copy there. Within minutes I knew that this ship will not sail. I will divorce her. I made a copy of the video onto two thumb drives as well as my personal cloud storage.

Julie came to my office and I saw that she was worried.

“I see you sent me a mail, but I was busy. It vanished before I could read it,” I said and the relief on her face was evident.

“I meant to send it to Jacob at NeoDyne. Sorry.”

“Okay.”

“I am working late, Jake. I will be home around nine.”

“Okay. Why tell me? You have not bothered telling me anything before, just snap at me when I ask you.”

“That is not true, I tell you.”

“Whatever, I will not wait up.”

“Jake, I will tell you more. I have realized I am shutting you out.”

“Yep. I am used to it now so it does not matter.”

“I am sorry, my love.”

“No problem. I will put your dinner in the microwave.”

“Thanks.”

She walked around my desk and hugged me where I was sitting down. I was not used to this affection. I wondered if she had some form of an epiphany regarding the fact that she could potentially lose me if I had seen the video. I liked feeling her hug. She was such a beauty with her curvy figure. Her long brown hair and soft brown eyes always blew me away. I loved her tight ass as well as her C-cup breasts that had no sag. Too bad it covered a deceitful lying cheater.

I called Brad after she left and took the rest of the day off, telling him that my update is on the main server, ready for implementation. He was thankful to a certain extent but I heard the disrespect in his voice. I had thought it was because he was the boss, but now I know it is because he owned my wife. He can have her.

I swung past my lawyer and started the paperwork. He said that the video only works for the prenup and that I would still have to pay out half the equity of the house. Julie did contribute, but in my mind, it was worth it just so I was rid of her. Our finances were separate to a large extent. I went home and sat in the afternoon sun, drinking a few beers. I was tempted to call her and tell her I knew but decided it was the beer talking.

I made dinner, my favorite. Pork schnitzel with mash and beans. Julie did not like it so I never made it. After I put hers in the microwave I showered, then decided to go to a local watering hole. I had a few more drinks, pacing myself. I did respond to the two separate women that did hit on me, though I was not keen on either. They were good-looking and definitely available, but I was hurting.

I went home and Julie was in bed already, though she was awake.

“Where were you?” she asked.

“At a bar. I wanted to get out of the house for a bit.”

“Oh, okay. Was it nice?”

“Okay-ish. I was hit on by two women, but I suspect one was married,” I added, loving the frown that appeared on her face.

“Oh,” she answered and I saw her trying to figure out her next question.

“I was nice to them, but there was no way I would get with a cheater. She was the better-looking one though.”

“Were you tempted?”

“No, I am still married.”

“What does that mean?” she asked a little irritable.

“Just that I barely see you and even then, we seem to be strangers.”

“I know I have been busy. I hope it will calm down after this next trip.”

“Trip?” I asked.

“Yes, next week. Brad and I are going to the West Coast to see some clients.”

“Isn’t that Skye’s job?”

“She also has a trip planned.”

“Okay. I need a shower,” I answered with a tone that said I was done talking.

I undressed in the bathroom and stood under the shower, letting it wash my tears away. It was painful to see how little concern she showed for our marriage, all for a fat cock. My mind roamed to my future, and I realized I would resign when she was served. I will have some cash so I could start my own thing. Freelance database engineers do get quite a bit of business. I did not go to bed after the shower, even when Julie asked me to. I spent some time applying for contracts. I would be able to fly around the country once I am divorced, and there is affordable accommodation available everywhere.

Julie was asleep when I finally went to bed. Normally I would spoon her, but that was not something I was keen on anymore. I woke before her and started coffee. The release I felt seemed out of place. I struggled to believe that the fact that I found my first love cheating on me should not cause me to feel free. I spent time on some forums, specifically the infidelity subs. I read about a thing called grey rock. It seemed that you reduce your interaction to one-word answers without emotion, and stop doing favors for the wayward spouse. That seemed like a good idea. I heard her move, and I poured myself a travel mug then poured the leftover coffee down the drain, deciding that she can make her own. I left the house without seeing her and went to work.

Julie came to my office when she arrived, her eyes searching my face.

“Good morning, Jacob,”

“Morning,” I answered, not looking at her.

“Is something wrong?”

“Why?”

“You normally say good morning to me, with coffee.”

“Nothing is wrong. I just needed to tweak a few things.”

“Where were you yesterday afternoon?”

“Out.”

“Where?”

“Here and there. I was tired of the office.”

“Are you upset with me?”

“Nope.”

“Jacob, what the hell is going on?”

“Nothing, Julie.”

“You are lying, and not talking to me.”

“If you were around, or intimate I would. Now I deal with it on my own.”

“I am fucking busy, Jacob. I do not have time for your sniveling,” She snapped.

“Yep, sounds about right. Brad is waiting, have a good day.”

“Fuck you, Jacob.”

“Hasn’t happened in more than a month, so I am not holding my breath.”

I watched with satisfaction as my words hit true, and she swore again as she stormed out. I drafted my letter of resignation and then read forums as I was not in the mood to work. I saw some responses to infidelity and gleaned some basic information, most of which I had covered through my lawyer. I wondered why Julie did not just leave me. Why go about it this way? Skye came to my office, and she spoke about my updates. I got a rare compliment from her. She was quite beautiful, with a trim and fit body. She had smaller breasts than Julie, and I really liked their shape. Julie had blue eyes that could freeze over your soul, under almost white hair. Had she not been such a bitch she would have been absolutely beautiful. I wondered how Brad could cheat on her.

“Jacob, I am thinking of taking you on some of my trips. I like the way you approach issues, and I have heard good things from our clients when you work on their sites.”

“Thanks, Skye. I do consider that a compliment. I am up for traveling. When were you considering the first trip?”

“Next week. Talk with Julie.”

“No need, I will go if you ask me to.”

“Is there trouble in the bedroom?” she asked, her tone suddenly gentle.

“You could say that. I would like the time away.”

“Sorry, Jacob. I do understand what you are saying.”

“She is also going away next week with Brad.”

“Yep, I know. I will send you the itinerary of our trip as well as the scope of the presentations I would be working on. Feel free to add your two cents.”

“I will. Thanks for the expression of faith, Skye.”

“You deserve it, Jacob.”

I watched her near-perfect ass as she turned and walked out. This week is just becoming bizarre right now. I received the emails from Skye’s secretary and immediately started looking at the scope of work. I sent my preliminary thoughts and Skye called me, asking me to do lunch with her. It was quite normal for her to do this, and we spent it discussing ideas. Julie saw us come back to the office together, and the worried look on her face made me happy. She found me later.

“Did you have lunch with Skye?”

“Yes, new project.”

“Which one? I do not know of any new projects.”

“Personal. I am starting to travel with her.”

“When?”

“Next week. The itinerary says ten days.”

“Did you say yes?”

“Yep.”

“Why did you not talk to me first? We agreed to discuss this type of thing.”

“Oh, and when did you discuss the fact that you started to travel with me? You just told me the first time, and made sure I did not try to talk about it.”

She bit her lip, thinking about it. She never even attempted to include me in her decision.

“Does it bother you?” she countered and I smirked.

“Not anymore. The way you have pulled away from me had caused me to detach in some ways. I just don’t care anymore.”

“Jesus, Jacob! You don’t care about our marriage?”

“Do you? Your actions do not tell me that you do. Look, let’s take the time away as a trial separation. After that, we can decide if it is worth it.”

“Fucksakes Jacob, are you considering leaving me?”

“Yes. Sorry. If you did not work late every night and actually gave me some time I would have spoken to you earlier.”

“Can we talk tonight?”

“I will see. I am not in the mood actually.”

“Why the fuck not? I am fucking pissed, Jacob.”

“Whatever. Look, you are the one who is leaving actually. I have been home almost every night, taking care of the home.”

“I am not, but I have a fucking career.”

“Yeah, and mine does not matter. Please go back to work, Julie. We are at work and this is not the place for this discussion.”

She swore at me and stomped off. I noticed a few heads pop up in the bullpen outside. I called my lawyer and he said it would take two weeks. I grinned, knowing it will be perfect. I did not care for Julie’s tantrum at all. As expected Julie let me know she was working late again but begged me to wait for dinner. I blew her off. I went home after work, showered, and then went for dinner at another pub with a good menu. I started to feel indifference to Julie as I watched people running pickup lines. I wondered if I would date again after the divorce.

The weekend was cold with regard to Julie, and I did nothing to warm it up. She was punishing me for not having dinner with her when she asked. I wondered how she felt about her chances to dominate me now. I did not want to do anything to fix her anger and stuck with my one-word responses. She wanted to come with me when I went for dinner Saturday night and I let her. I had resorted to my preferred dress, a black polo neck with black cargo pants and black trooper combat boots from Converse. I was comfortable with this. Julie remarked that I looked good, especially with my shoulder-length hair down. I was slimly built with green eyes and a dark mane.

She got very nervous when I received a few looks from women at the bar we ate at. I pointed out the woman I thought was married that had hit on me. At the same time, the woman gave me a smile and raised her glass at me. That evening Julie tried to initiate sex, but I feigned tiredness from a hard week having to prepare for the trip with Skye. I stayed up later and read my emails. There were three replies from companies that were interested. They would cover my salary with the fees, but I still fell short on the other expenses I would incur as none of them were local. I hoped for more as I knew I would not be able to work with Julie, knowing she was fucking Brad.

Monday morning, I booked an Uber to work, and Skye went through the final preparations with me. I sent Julie a message that we were leaving and Skye had a company car take us to the airport. Julie sent me a text, lamenting the fact that I did not say goodbye properly. I apologized but Skye saw my grin. She left it alone.

I was shocked at how different Skye was on the trip. She was a prankster and laughed a lot more. We had booked a double suite, so we each had our own bedroom. At one meeting we worked on a problem. I had coffee and Skye declined. I was showing her what I thought would be a solution on a big screen, then reached for my coffee. It was gone. Skye stood next to me, sipping on my coffee.

“Asshole,” I muttered and her blue eyes glinted mischievously. She took another sip and handed my coffee back.

“Thanks, Jakey,” she teased.

The last evening we went for dinner.

“Skye, I am resigning tomorrow.”

“Oh, fuck Jacob. That is unexpected.”

“Not done. I am also filing for divorce. That is why I am resigning.”

“Divorce? You and Julie?”

“She has been cheating for what could be eight months. That was when her behavior changed.

“I am so sorry Jacob,” she said softly, taking my hand.

“It is what it is. Her coldness has had me detach for a while, but finding out she was cheating did hurt me a lot.”

“And here I thought I was just getting a new friend.”

“We are friends, Skye. I will still travel with you in my last month.”

“Even if you are resigning?”

“Yes. I am still earning a salary so I will deliver to honor it. I will go freelance after I leave. Before the trip, I had three bites, which did not fully cover it, but now I have seven contracts, so I will be okay.”

“That sounds like fun, being free,” she mused.

She told me of two more trips, and I committed to them. Skye was nothing like the woman I got to know initially and wondered if she knew Brad was cheating. I decided to see how I feel about the friendship before I tell her what I know. The first morning back I made a detour to my lawyer, and he told me the paperwork was ready.

“Serve her at work, she is the AP’s personal assistant,” I asked. I also asked him to alert me when the process server would arrive.

I received the notification that afternoon that the server was on his way, and walked to Brad’s office. Julie frowned at me, but I walked past her.

“He is busy,” she said.

“This will only take a minute.”

I walked in and Brad looked up. He frowned and asked me to make an appointment, telling me to leave. I handed him my resignation.

“No need for an appointment, Brad,” I said and walked out.

He caught me at Julie’s desk.

“Jacob, explain,” he demanded.

“Not much to explain about it. I just resigned.”

“YOU RESIGNED!” Julie shrieked.

“Yes. Is that so hard to understand?”

Julie looked at me in shock, and then at Brad.

“Why?” she asked.

“Hostile work environment, Jules.”

“It has not been hostile,” she replied. I saw the worry lines on her face as she looked at Brad again.

“The day is not done yet, Jules.”

“What does that mean?” Brad snapped.

“Wait and see, my friend. Boundaries have been crossed in my personal life, right Jules?”

“What do you mean?”

“You were supposed to be an assistant, but it turned into twelve-hour days. When last have we had dinner at home together. You claimed you had to work, and never made an effort. Brad, your inability to stick to working hours has broken my marriage. I am done with you.”

“Bud, please. I will scale it back. I thought you were okay with it?”

“I wasn’t but Julie never cared to convey the message or did she and you just did not care?”

“She did, but we were busy.”

“Yeah. Look, Brad, I will always blame you. “

“Please Jacob, I will come home earlier. We are in a good place financially,” Julie said softly, glancing at Brad.

“But we are in hell romantically. It is done, Jules. I will go freelance and will actually be traveling a lot more.”

“Can we talk tonight?”

“Maybe, but know that it will not be a situation where you tell me what I will do, are we clear?”

I saw Julie blink at my calm assertiveness, and she glanced at Brad again.

“What happened, Jacob?” she asked softly.

“As I said, I am done with the fact that you have no boundaries for our marriage because of this job. I have to go and prepare for the next trip, next week. Brad, you will not see my work falter, but now you know how I feel about you personally.”

“I will give you a portfolio and promotion, same as Skye’s,” he tried.

“No thanks. I want out.”

I turned to walk away, and Julie made to follow me. I told her to leave me alone for the rest of the day. I definitely did not want to be present when she got served. The top floor bullpen was now actively spectating this juicy gossip story. I walked away and saw the server on the stairs, heading up. I looked back and saw Brad and Julie in a heated conversation, and the rest of the people standing closer. I closed my office door on the ground floor and waited. The buzz outside shot up and I knew she had been served.

Julie came to my office, weeping desperately. I closed the door as she sat down on the couch.

“Please Jacob, not this. Please. I cannot lose you. Not over this.”

“You lost me with your attitude toward me. I will move out over the weekend.”

“I would do anything, Jacob. Anything at all,”

“Why not do it before? We are here because of you,”

“You did nothing,” she accused

“You turned it on me every time I tried speaking to you. Now I am done. It took eight months for me to reach this point. Jules, we will divorce.”

I picked up my laptop bag and walked out, deciding I was done for the day. She stayed on my couch, crying as she begged me. I was sure she never saw this possibility. I drove to a pub, and Skye called me.

“What the hell did you do?” she asked.

“I filed for divorce, and I resigned.”

“Oh, fuck. Julie is falling apart, saying she should never have done it. Does she know that you have found out she was cheating?”

“Not yet.”

“Brad is also in a state, and I am not sure why.”

I felt the guilt, Skye maybe did not know and I was deceiving her by not telling her the whole truth. I will soon, I decided.

“I might have blamed him for keeping her in the office until ungodly hours on the break-up.”

“Was that it?”

“Skye, she worked late every single day of the week. I have had more dinners with you in ten days than with my wife in six months.”

“Is Brad the one she is cheating with?”

I stayed silent, hating that she will hurt.

“Your silence is my answer, Jacob. He has been unfaithful before, and I did suspect him.”

“Sorry for not telling you.”

“Our trips? Are you still fine with me?”

“Yes, nothing has changed. If you are fine with it we will also stay friends.”

“Good. I need a friend. Most of my friends are his.”

“Then find a therapist as well. I might not be able to cover all the bases.”

“I will, but knowing I have a friend for myself helps a lot. Are you really done with her?”

“Yes. She will soon start the negative narrative, painting me as pathetic and weak and abusive and whatever other shit she can come up with.”

“Brad did start it, saying you are a terrible employee, and that he fired you.”

“It does not matter, I have seven contracts.”

“People like you cannot get blackballed. You are just too valuable.”

“My work is.”

“No, Jacob. You are.”

“Maybe I will believe you one day,” I answered softly and sobbed once.

She asked where I was and joined me twenty minutes later. For the first time, I showed how hurt I actually was and she listened to me. I could see that she was also hurting and I asked her to talk to me. She unloaded as well. We picked at our food as we spoke and Skye needed to talk as well. We hugged goodnight and I went home. It was after eleven and I found a different Julie waiting for me. She was angry and tore into me. I quietly listened as I fetched a file with all our bills.

“Jules, use the combined savings account to pay the bills next month. The account numbers are on the bills. I will give you half of the equity from the sale of the house, so you would need to find a place to stay or buy me out,” I said during a lull in her tirade.

“Why not talk to me,” she asked me, the anger subdued.

“If it was just the break in the relationship it would have been fine. But I know about your infidelity. I know you have left me for a larger cock.”

“I did not cheat on you, Jesus”

“I did see that email, Julie. I know what you had planned for me. I will not go for the infidelity clause in our prenup because it will just extend the process. I want out as fast as possible.”

“You saw? Jacob. That was sex talk. I was going to end it because I saw what damage I was doing to you. Fuck, I love you so deeply.”

“You don’t, because people who love do not do this to their loved ones.”

“I will do anything. I will resign if that helps.”

“Why did you think you had to cheat? Why step outside our marriage? Don’t answer me, answer yourself. All I know is that you did not see me as enough. Now I will never be enough in my mind.”

I remained calm as she tried every single trick to get me to reconsider. But I knew, that once a cheater always a cheater. I was not going to submit myself to a life of mistrust or as a jailkeeper for her. That was the next guy’s issue. I slept in the spare bedroom that night and woke with her sleeping next to me. She had been crying a lot, and I did feel sorry for her. But I knew she chose the path to get her here. She might love me, but her own need for whatever was larger than her care for me.

I went to the office via a coffee shop and had breakfast. Then I bought two coffees and dropped one on Skye’s desk. I was in first and heard the murmurs as the rest of the staff filed in.

“We knew something was up,” some said as they greeted me, commiserating.

I ignored the comments, as they did nothing to help when my wife was betraying me. They just wanted the juicy gossip. Skye appeared in my office.

“It is much more fun stealing yours,” she smiled as she showed me her coffee.

“Yeah, well,” I answered with a smile.

“Thanks, Jacob. It tastes nice. Brad is not happy at all and wants to boot you immediately. I told him I still need you, and that you will be watched carefully. I just did not tell him in what context.”

“Thanks. What are your plans?”

“Prepare for divorce. This one hit very close to home for me, and I am done.”

“Good. She wants me to stay and work on it.”

I gave Skye all the reasons why I will not stay and she agreed, as she had lived through the uncertainty. She would need to untangle herself to a greater extent than I needed to because they did not have a prenup in place. I suggested we use the trips for her to prepare herself. She decided to add another trip, meaning we will only spend six days of the next month in the office.

SarahFlowerss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahFlowerss

***

I moved out that weekend to Julie alternating between crying and begging. I knew she was heartbroken but if I stayed I had no guarantees. I finally shared with my parents after moving into my old bedroom, telling them about the cheating. My mom wanted to rip into Julie, but I calmed her down. I wanted to be done fully. They lived an hour away from the office, which meant the commute was long. Julie stayed out of my way the first few days of the week, then we left on the next trip.

Skye and I did well, keeping the contracts for the business. The second client nudged the rumor that they heard I was leaving. I assured them that their service levels would not diminish. That evening they sent me a private email, asking if I would be open to taking the contract when I leave, as they knew I was the designer of their database. I replied that I would honor my last month, then contact them.

On the second trip, I could see Skye was not in a good headspace. She shared that she had been unhappy for a while and hated the work environment. She told me that Brad liked to be the boss, even at home. A new idea started forming in my mind.

By the last trip, four of the former clients had expressed interest in appointing me to a freelance position. It would mean a massive workload and I would need a second engineer. On the second to last day of the last trip I sat Skye down and she knew it was serious. I told her about the companies approaching me, and she nodded.

“Skye, if you want to leave then we can do it together. You know the systems as well as I do, and we can do in three days what would take me much longer. I will not be able to service them properly. Plus, it keeps our friendship intact if you do not mind spending so much time with me.”

“Work for you?”

“No, not at all. We share the profits fifty-fifty, after expenses. And I mean expenses to be accommodation and meals. I will not charge a beer in the bar as an expense, I pay for it myself.”

“And the other seven companies?”

“Into the profit pool as well. You can opt to help me. Look, as it is I will almost never be home.”

“So I am a partner in full?”

“Yes, I cannot see you as an employee. You are my friend first.”

“That helps a lot.”

“I am taking almost half of TechFlow’s business if I say yes.”

“That will hurt me in the divorce.”

“Or not, as you will get half the business in any case, minus the ongoing legal shit.”

That evening we shook hands on our new business venture. Skye also saw the wisdom in not making lawyers rich. Julie called me as we got to the hotel room.

“Jacob, I know why I cheated. I wanted to feel wanted, and he made me feel wanted. Please come back so we can work on the marriage. I want to be the girl you married again,” she said, using a demure tone. Before this tone would have had me wrapped around her little finger, but I know about the big cock.

“Why?”

“I need you in my life. You have made me feel like a woman for so long,”

“Is that why you want me back?”

“And so much more. I miss you. I hate the empty house. I hate coming home and you are not here. I cannot smell your cologne anymore.”

“Sorry, Julie. I cannot.”

I gave her the reasons why, but not the whole truth. The call ended with her weeping again. Skye asked me what was going on.

“She has no idea how badly she damaged me, Skye. None of her reasons for wanting me back had anything to do with her restoring me. It was still all about her needs. She still does not care about me”

“I really get that. She is selfish, even now.”

“Yes, she is. She wants the marriage back, but she will not do the real work needed. She might never cheat again and become a model wife, but I am still broken. The identity she gave me needs to be repaired.”

That evening I replied to the four big companies, accepting their offers. It took four days to get the contracts ready, and Skye co-signed with me. Then she tended her resignation, effective immediately. She filed for separation and my parents opened up their other bedroom for her after meeting her. My mother loved her from the first moment. Skye had chosen to wear faded jeans and a white t-shirt. In the house, she kicked her shoes off, and my dad arched his eyebrows at my mom.

I was in the kitchen as my mom was preparing lunch when Skye came back in.

“Dude, what is with all the sportscars on your bedroom wall?” she teased.

“I never took them down. I still like them.”

“No hot chicks?”

“Jacob was a little more classy,” my mother answered, a little ornery.

“That is my experience of your son as well,” Skye said and my mom nodded with a smile.

Skye raided the fridge which had my mom frown. She pulled out a bowl of my mom’s trademark potato salad.

“What? I am peckish,” she answered my look and I handed her a fork.

“Oh my lord,” she said after the first bite.

“Jacob, taste this. I have never tasted something this good,” Skye said and I took the offered bite.

“Mrs. Lennox. I will pay extra if you always have some of this,” Skye begged and my mom laughed.

We spent three nights at home, then left for our first trip. It took three days to deal with the larger contract, then Skye joined me for two of the smaller companies closest to the big one in neighboring cities. She was a lot more relaxed and I could see that the separation has relieved a lot of her anxiety. We were always together, either at home or on trips, and not once did I feel stifled. She did embarrass me a lot with her pranks, as well as handing me a new phone number from some or another female every time we went out.

“Why, Skye?” I asked after three weeks when she handed me the phone number of a stunning brunette with a bratty smile.

“Jacob, you are handsome and attractive. I want you to see that. I was approached by them, and I always say you are my best friend. Then the numbers come. Women want you.”

“I get it, but you are being a brat.”

“Yep, just living the life.”

We went for drinks in the bar, celebrating our first cheque, which was substantial. We sat at the bar having drinks I left for the toilet, and when I came back she had two guys hovering.

“Ah, Jakey. Come here,” she said happily and pulled me to stand in front of her with my back against her.

I knew she was just wanting to ward them off, but I felt her heat everywhere her body touched mine. Her firm breasts drilled into my back. She had her arms around me and found my free hand, holding it. We spoke with the guys, and they seemed to get the message. We spoke shop and Skye knew enough about me to throw in some personal things about me which established to them that we were in a relationship. We found them in our elevator and Skye reversed into me, pulling my arms around her and interlacing her fingers with mine. She tilted her head and kissed me just below my ear. I was sure she could feel my sudden hardness against her butt, but she did not move away. She stepped away when they got off at their floor.

“Sorry, Jakey,” she snickered, looking at my crotch.

“I understand, Skye,” I replied.

The issue was not touched on again, but she did take my hand as we left the elevator. Skye was comfortable with me, and I saw her stunning legs and ass a lot more as she walked around the suite in her t-shirt and panties. She became braver around me as she realized I was not going to make a move on her. I had a new problem looming, my feelings for her. But first I had to settle the divorce and settle my mind.

In meetings, Skye would get hit on a lot as she had taken her rings off. She would touch my arm if she got uncomfortable, and I would cross my legs, my knee touching her leg. She would then rest her hand on my knee during the meeting. I could not tell her that it felt like my knee was on fire where her hand rested. The little hugs we gave each other did not help me at all.

***

My divorce was finalized two months after I left the company, with Julie still begging me. I held my resolve. Skye's took another two months and Brad was devastated. He was crying like a baby in the courtroom. He was rageful at me for taking his business away, and then we saw the shattering of his soul when Skye told him that we had started a new business. We walked away from him holding hands. I was not sure if he knew that I had seen the video, but he knew Skye had moved on.

Our proximity meant that Skye and myself had a lot of accidental glimpses of each other’s anatomy, and she made sure I knew that she liked how I was built. We would spend evenings in the hotel gym where ever we were staying and I was toned. Skye was just plain gorgeous. We made a trip to Miami for one of the clients during spring break.

“Fucksake,” I muttered after getting us something from the hotel boutique shop.

“What?” she laughed.

“That place is one big wet pussy. I think I was hit one by every single female when I walked past the pool.”

“Any takers.”

“Nope.”

“Why not?”

“Most wanted to join me in the suite, not hiding what they actually wanted. They would be depressed when they saw who was in my room,”

“Why?”

“You are stunning, Skye. You outclass every single nubile girl down there.”

“Thanks, Jacob. I appreciate you saying that.”

“It is true. You are beautiful.”

We had wine on the balcony, in a lounger. Skye sat down between my legs, and we discussed the party-goers we saw in the street below with a lot of laughing.

“Thanks for being so good to me, Jake,” she said and kissed my jaw.

“You make it easy,” I answered as I kissed her cheek from behind. I hated that I was starting to fall for her because she was my best and only friend now.

The next morning, she emerged from the room, wearing a black polo neck sweater and black cargo pants with the same boots as mine. Hers had two-inch heels. I was speechless. Her hair was tied back in a single ponytail, showing her face and delicate ears. Beautiful was not the word that could truly describe her.

“You like?” she asked, cocking her hip.

“Uhm….”

“Okay. I just thought that it could be our company uniform,” she answered and I could see was a little hurt.

“Skye, I have no words. Hold on.”

I opened my phone and then went to the thesaurus.

“You look devastatingly beautiful, gorgeous, spectacular, ravishing, captivating, alluring. You get the idea.”

“Oh, wow. Thanks. I just want to go and put some make-up on.”

“Please don’t,” I asked softly.

“Why?”

“You do not need it at all.”

“Okay, Jacob. Because you ask. Will you stare a little more if I don’t?”

“I promise you.”

We left the room with me carrying the bag with our laptops. Skye held my hand as we walked out into the lobby. We had almost reached the door when we heard someone calling us.

“Please, sir, ma’am. Can I ask you something?” the man asked, carrying a camera bag.

“Sure,” Skye answered.

“Please can I have a photoshoot with you two? I am here shooting for a magazine, but you two are so different. I beg you.”

“Sounds like fun, right Jacob?” Skye asked as she looked at me.

“Sure. We only have a few more days.”

“Thank you.”

“What do we wear?” Skye asked.

“What you are wearing now. It just fits perfectly with an idea I have had for a long time. I just needed the two people that could make it work. You are probably the most perfect fit for my vision.”

“What is that?” I asked.

“You look like spies, James Bond style.”

“See, Jakey. You look like James Bond.”

“Pffft,” I dismissed her with a grin.

We made a time for that evening and he gave us his studio address. Skye never let go of my hand as we sat in the cab. She held my hand as we walked in, and I caught myself looking at her a lot. She had the most beautiful expressions as she concentrated, which helped nothing for my concentration. She picked up on it and turned the heat on. She stretched a lot accentuating her breasts. She would lean over my shoulder, checking my work and I could feel her breath on my neck. Whenever I looked at her she had a gentle look, with her eyes searching mine.

The photoshoot changed everything. Our first pose was just standing with my arm around her as she was slightly turned to me, looking up into my eyes. The photographer moved our body postures around. Then he had her hug me, her head against my chest, and look at the camera. He moved my hand to her butt, and it felt perfect as I held it. The moment I touched it I was sure Skye sighed softly. He asked her for a naughty smile and then had her put her arms around my neck, with us looking into each other’s eyes again. My hand was moved to her butt again, and I saw a slight smile as I held her, and then pulled her against me.

The last sequence was with me sitting down and her straddling me. We had figured out he wanted some sexy shots and wondered if we would lose our clothes, which was a boundary for me. Skye sat on my lap, straddling me and he had her lift her butt and then drop again as she looked into my eyes. She did it twice more, her eyes searching mine. We were definitely simulating sex now. Then my hands were moved to her butt and Skye pushed her crotch hard against my hard cock. She did moan softly. He had her arch her back and throw her head back, and she knew it had to look like an orgasm. Her pussy hit my cock hard as she did it, and I could not stop the little kiss I placed on her throat as it was exposed. She came back to me and placed her forehead against mine, our noses touching. Her eyes never left mine.

Then she tilted her head slightly, our noses still touching and I pursed my lips. Our lips touched and we held it. I moaned softly and tilted my head and we kissed. It was almost not a kiss, that was how gentle it was. But we kissed for a while, the surroundings vanishing for me. She pulled back, showing her gently tickling my lips with her tongue, then she came back, kissing me a little more insistently. Her crotch gyrated a little against my hardness and she arched her back again. I was sure this was a real orgasm, and I kissed her throat again. She looked at me and I saw her flushed complexion, confirming the orgasm.

“Jacob?” she whispered.

“I am fine, Skye.”

We both turned our heads to the photographer and he loved the look. That was the last frame he wanted. I turned her face to me again, and kissed her for a few more minutes, making sure she understood that I wanted it as well. There was no mistaking my feelings now. I was in love with her. She pulled off and dragged me up with her, where we kissed again, hearing the camera clicking non-stop.

“Thank you. I knew I had the right chemistry this morning. You are by far the most sexually attractive couple I have ever shot. How long have you been dating?”

“You just saw our first kiss,” Skye said softly, looking at me.

“I want to date you, Skye,” I answered her and she kissed me after saying yes.

I asked for a copy of the photos as-is before he processed them. He gave me a flash drive and we left, wondering which magazine it was for. He said he was freelance so I expected it could be for any magazine. I did not really care, because I had my arms around a woman I loved as I have never loved before. I pulled toward the bar and she frowned.

“I want to return the favor, Jakey,” she implored me.

“I do not need it returned just yet. I want to show you off.”

We sat at the bar for drinks with her leaning back against me. She held my hand, turning her head every few minutes for a kiss. She left for the bathroom and I waited, missing her. She returned and walked into my arms. I held her, then held her butt.

“Can we fucking go now?” she whispered irritably and I paid.

She stood in my arms in the elevator, kissing me. In the room, I bent down and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me as I carried her to her bed. I lay down on her and we kissed in earnest now. Her legs were still wrapped around me and she ground herself into me, this time gasping as her orgasm hit. I lifted off her and pulled at her sweater. Her bra came into view. It was a plain white cotton bra and it molded perfectly to her breasts. I was sure her nipples would drill right through them given half a chance. I lowered my face to her breast and sucked her nipple through her bra and she moaned loudly. Then I blew on the wet bra which had her buck through another small orgasm. I unhooked her bra and her perfect breasts were revealed.

“God. Is there anything about you that is not absolutely beautiful,” I said softly, kissing her mouth again. I kissed down her neck and then found a nipple with my mouth. My hand found the other nipple and I played with them.

“Please, Jakey. I need you now,” she begged.

I reluctantly let go, kissing down her body.  I knelt down and unlaced her boots. Each foot received a kiss and she groaned in frustration. I chuckled as I undid her pants. I decided to stop teasing and pulled her panties off with her pants. She had a pure white and perfectly trimmed bush. I pulled her pants completely off and opened her legs, seeing her pussy lips part as her legs opened. I touched her pussy with my mouth, sucking her sensitive button into my mouth and she exploded almost immediately, grabbing the covers as she writhed. I did not let up until she had another. She grabbed my hair and pulled me over her, and then she came after my mouth with a vengeance.

She flipped us over and tugged at my sweater. I lifted on my elbows and she pulled it up, then I lay down and she pulled it over my head. She straddled me and started to kiss me again, then her lips moved down my body, leaving a trail of fire. She undid my belt, then proceeded lower to take my boots off. She swore as she struggled with the double knot, but she managed. I was painfully hard. She fully undid my pants after the boots came off, and pulled my pants and boxers off. I made eye contact and saw wanton lust on her face. I had no idea how just one look could do so much for me. The most beautiful woman I know was desperate for me. She crawled over me, holding my turgid cock. She positioned me and started to work me into her.

I held her hips as she closed her eyes, then she screamed another orgasm through her teeth as she fully hilted me. She dropped her whole body on me and my hands found her ass, feeling the muscles flex as she started to gently move on me. I loved it with everything as this was my type of intimacy. She raised herself slightly and her perfect breasts left my chest, just barely. She moved her whole body as her nipples dragged two grooves on my chest. Skye was now using my whole length and she hissed every time our pubic bones touched. I was not going to last and she read it well, pushing me all the way into her as she kissed my neck and I exploded. I saw stars as the orgasm coursed through my body.

I flipped us over after I stopped pulsing into her, and then I started to move. I stayed all the way in her, making sure the base of my cock was mashing her clit all the time. Skye came in two minutes flat, scratching my back and then grabbing my ass as she tried to get more of me in her. I held until she stopped thrashing around and started to use longer strokes before her orgasm ended and she immediately started to moan and shriek as she started to burn from the inside again. I had a flashback to the video, and the sounds Julie made were nothing to the sounds Skye was making.

“Fuck, Jake. Don’t ever stop. This is how we fuck. Now fuck me, and do not stop. Brad never understood gentle intimacy, he just slammed into me and chased his orgasm,” she wheezed and then moaned loudly as I mashed her clit again. I resumed my longer strokes, gently sliding in and out of her as I kissed her. I used just my tip as I went for her nipples and she loved it.

“Yes, Jacob. I want this. God, I love how gentle you are. Jacob, I love you so much. God, this is so much better than I imagined.”

I loved her encouragement and the way her hands seemed to know where to touch me. She pulled my face up and started to hold it as she softly kissed me.

“Hold, Jacob.”

I did and she started to use her hips on me as I hovered. She orgasmed with a guttural roar and her hands on my hips encouraged me to move again. I did, using long strokes as I went a little harder, feeling my pleasure start to burn in my loins. She sensed it and yanked her hips up the moment I felt myself explode. She held me against her.

“Yes, baby. Fill me properly. I love the heat of your essence in me. Jacob, I am so desperately in love with you,” she whispered in my ear then kissed my neck, holding me deep inside her as we calmed. Her arms and legs held me in place even though I was losing my hardness. I stayed, making love to her mouth with mine. I wanted the full-body contact as much as she did. She started to giggle.

“What, Skye?” I asked between kisses.

“I have never had it better, Jacob. I know he is bigger, but I now know what it is like to make love to someone who loves me. He wanted his orgasm to happen, my pleasure was secondary.”

“I feel the same. I am disappointed that I am soft because you make the most incredible noises.”

“Maybe they have oysters for room service,” she teased.

One thing I knew, I was satisfied, and her peaceful expression told me the same. I dropped my forehead on hers, and I could not stop the tears.

“Jacob?” she asked.

“I am happy, truly happy. It has been a year since she started cutting me off, and right now I am truly happy.

“We could have done this earlier, you know. I was feeling it on our third trip.”

“Same here, but I have no ghosts of her in my mind anymore.”

“Same here.”

We got up and showered, where I decided I needed to taste her again. Skye gently stroked my head as I worked her over, and then I had to catch her as her orgasm hit. Yep, I definitely loved her cum noises. We found the memory stick and watched the progress from us being friends to us letting ourselves become lovers. The chemistry was incredible as the pictures progressed.

“You are so beautiful, Skye,”

“As are you. He was right, we are truly beautiful. I never saw it, until now with you. I feel so beautiful.”

“And I feel like a true man.”

We put on robes and ordered room service. After dinner, we got into my bed, and Skye snuggled into me. I was completely overwhelmed by her actions as her hand made circles on my back as she held me. I did the same for her as we kissed softly. Two days of passion followed, interrupted by hard work. I felt safe with her, and I was doing my best to validate her if she still had fears. She told me she did not, that it was such a foreign feeling for her knowing her heart was secure. The years of infidelity from Brad had done a number on her. We signed up for marriage counseling, preparing ourselves for our inevitable permanence.

When we arrived home my mom just hugged us and gave us her blessing.

“You chose a lot better the second time, my boy,” she said as she pulled Skye away.

“Mom, really!” I yelled.

I knew she was going to divulge as many of my childhood secrets as she could remember. It settled me in the best way. That meant my mom accepted Skye on a deeper level than Julie. I found my dad in his shed.

“So, you woke up?” he teased.

“I did, dad. But I had to wait to be better.”

“What really happened with Julie?”

I told my father the whole story, including how Skye relates. He smiled as he gave me sandpaper to help sand a cot. I definitely did not miss the hint, and the idea of kids with Skye was comforting. We had all the right ingredients to have a good family. Skye found me with a bowl of potato salad and a fork. She led me to a bench outside under a tree, where she made me straddle it, then she straddled me. She fed me potato salad and kisses.

“My dad is building us a baby cot,” I grinned.

“Good, I am off birth control. I am baby-trapping your ass.”

“Trap away,” I swallowed hard as I saw her joy at the idea, “Skye, I love you. On our first trip, I wondered if I would want to date again. Now I want a marriage. I want to get fucking old with you.”

“And I know how to make this potato salad my angel. This is my first attempt. I also want to get old with you, darling.”

“I have never tasted better,” I said, “just don’t tell my mom.”

“I might, depending on if you allow me to give you three orgasms or not.”

“Should it be about how many you want?”

“If you have three I will have plenty. See, it actually is about me.”

“I like the way you think.”

The photographer called, saying our images are being used in the Cosmopolitan with an article regarding maintaining sexual chemistry in a relationship. We bought five copies, and my mom was ecstatic. She called everybody she knew to tell them, and an hour later she started to get calls and had to explain why I was with another woman, not Julie. This resulted in a hastily planned family gathering. Skye had her family come as well.

At the gathering, her family expressed their unfiltered opinions of Brad. Skye eventually decided she needed me against her, just as I was about to find her. She stood in my arms and we got lost in each other. I started to hum Elvis’ Can’t Help Falling In Love and we danced to our own music. We had a future neither of us could have hoped for. We knew we were going to have an amazing adventure.

***

Brad’s company folded a year later. Julie it seems was pregnant by the time our divorce was final, proving she never ended it and never had any plan to either.

Skye and I got married eighteen months later at a lodge, with our family and new friends present. We had found out most friends on both sides knew about the affair so we cut them off. After three years of unprotected sex and not getting pregnant we had ourselves tested. The worst hurt we suffered was finding out Skye was infertile. The best event was when we took our first adopted girl, Amy, home. We adopted one more girl and twin boys. As I said, we danced to our own music.

Published 
Written by CuriousProbe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments