Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Xander

"The scent of earthen bliss ignites a fire in Cynthia's forest"

16
6 Comments 6
515 Views 515
806 words 806 words

Author's Notes

"A short lustful affair"

He was luscious. When he first walked into the lobby that day, my heart skipped a beat and dropped into my stomach. His arms were muscular, and firm but not veiny. The kind of arms that would make a lumberjack blush. His hips swayed with all the confidence of an old western sheriff. His wavy dark hair and sharp green eyes took my breath away.

He walked up to the desk in front of my station to check-in. I felt like I was visibly blushing, and my eyes went to the desk. I gulped down and began his check-in, sneaking glances into his beautiful green eyes.

Now that he was close to me, I could smell the earthy pine scent emanating from him. My heart quickened, and the ache between my legs came on so strong and so fast that I did a quite little whimpering gasp.

When I finished checking him in, I sparked up a small amount of courage and looked him full in the eyes. He smiled, a slightly toothy and knowing grin.

"Thank you kindly, miss. My name is Xander. I'll be around for a few days on business. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around soon." He said. With that, he took his key and walked away. The pulsing in my loins was enough to make me want to jump up after him.

I fought the urge and tried to breathe my way back to sanity. Another few customers walked up, and I checked them in hazily. I couldn't get the smell of him out of my nose. Every time I caught a fresh whiff of it, the throbbing ache seemed to intensify.

I found myself dreaming of what he would do if I did confront him. The thought of his hands caressing me. It was enough to make me crazy.

After what seemed an unending line of customers finally passed, I turned to my coworker and told him I was going on my break. The urge was so intense that I had to satisfy the itch.

I made my way up to his floor in a brisk fashion, thinking hard about how I would explain my appearance. By the time I got to his door, I had everything planned. I knocked lightly and held my breath.

When he opened the door, though, everything I had to say went out the window. I stood there silently, my legs semi-crossed and my mouth slightly open. I still held my breath, now to keep from whimpering.

SelenaCutiee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaCutiee

He poked his head out of the door and looked to make sure no one was around. Then he smirked and said, "Well, what do we have here? Please come in. I have a task for you."

I rushed in without a word. And by the time I turned around, he already had the door closed. He pushed me against the wall and swiftly put his arm across my throat.

He pressed in gently, but enough to feel like I couldn't breathe. He put his other hand in my skirt and rubbed my pussy lightly through my underwear. I quivered and he cocked his head to the side.

He continued rubbing and whispered, "I want to have some fun while I'm not busy. Do you want to have some fun with me, baby?" I couldn't talk, so in response, I grabbed his belt buckle and undid it.

He laughed now and said, "Damn you really are desperate for my cock. Alright then, get on all fours and get naked."

He let go of my throat and I hastily threw off all my clothes, while he slowly did the same and grinned at me from ear to ear.

When I was on my knees, he came up behind me and put his arm around my throat again. He pulled me closer to him and I felt his cock slide inside me roughly.

I gasped and he began to thrust harder while he applied pressure to my throat. His fingers began to pinch and tickle my clit as he slid in and out of me with ease.

I whimpered uncontrollably, and he said in a quiet breathy voice, "I know you love my huge cock, now cum on it like the little slut you are. I want you a quivering mess."

His fingers sped up as he continued thrusting harder and harder. My eyes were starting to roll back in My head as I rode his beautiful cock.

With one final massive thrust, I squealed, and the wave of pleasure that overcame me was so intense that my whole body shook with the force of the shock.

I melted into his thick arms, and he smiled at me gently and said in a slow drawl, "Let's not stop until the sun comes up.", as he slowly resumed his fun.

Published 
Written by Celeste_midnight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments