Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lushful Chat

"Two Lushers meet online innocently enough. By nightfall, they are masturbating together."

37
12 Comments 12
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"True story of a recent interaction I had on Lush. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I do so love this site."

It started innocently enough. You liked one of my stories on Lush and I posted a thank you note on your profile. Later, I see that you viewed mine in return, so I message you. I don’t expect you to respond as most women don’t. I can understand why. One must be careful these days.

To my surprise, a note later appears in my inbox. We begin to chat. You are shocked that our conversation does not revolve around sex. We converse as two adults getting to know one another. We find that we have things in common and enjoy chatting with one another. We share things that go much deeper than the typical initial conversation. How could it be that we just met? An hour flies by and we hardly notice the time. My flight is boarding, and I must run. We share our goodbyes. Will we speak again? I hope so.

I land in the middle of the night. I arrive and unpack, tired and weary from the day’s travel. I log on to Lush to calm my mind before going to sleep. I see you are online. Will she answer if I message?

My fatigue vanishes when you acknowledge my query. I ask what you are doing. You give me a cryptic answer and I playfully respond. Even though we just met earlier in the day, you have a feeling about me. You have read my stories, gaining some insight into my mind. Our earlier chat has put you at ease.

You tell me that you were looking at pictures on lush and are now “playing.”

I ask with a wink, “Mmm. Playing with what?”

You coyly respond, “I think you know what I mean.”

You don’t know why you are doing this, but you ask if I would like to see. You are not surprised when I say yes.

A picture appears on my screen. A beautiful body partially covered with a button-down sweater. The curve of your breast is slightly exposed and looks soft against the cute teal fabric that lazily covers you. Your hand is down your black silk panties, and I see the dark spots where you are wet. I imagine your fingers caressing the folds of your labia. The picture does not move, but I can see you in my mind. Your fingers, slick with your lust, find your aching clit and they slide in circles around your pearl. Your hips buck and a soft moan escapes your mouth as you pleasure yourself.

I tell you how beautiful you look. I yearn to taste what I know is on your fingers and tell you how I would love to clean you. My face between your legs, you feel my warm breath on your pussy. My tongue moves up and down your puffy lips and I gently suck them into my mouth. I nuzzle my face to spread you apart and the tender pink beneath is wet with your sex. This is one of my favorite things in the world and I eagerly taste you. God, you taste so sweet.

I probe my tongue as deep as it will reach into your vagina and lick your velvety walls. I swallow again and move up to your clitoris. It begs for attention, and I oblige with my tongue. I start by keeping my tongue stiff and applying pressure to your pleasure center. My tongue relaxes and becomes soft for sensuous licks that change the sensation you feel. I can tell that you like it from the way your hips are moving. I place my lips on your clit and suck hard. A light nibble with the edges of my teeth and you moan. I know that your body is responding with my favorite snack. I move back to your pussy and lap up as much as I can before rubbing my face into you. I love the feel of your cum on my face.

I send a carefully selected gif of a woman being orally pleasured by a man to drive the point home. You tell me how you love the image and imagine that it is me between your legs.

Coming back to reality, I gingerly ask, “Do you mind if I come out to play?”

You acquiesce and encourage me to do so. You tell me how much you love a hard cock and that it has been a while since you have had one.

Our conversation has made me rock hard and my cock aches for attention. I think about the lovely image you sent, and I slowly stroke myself. I imagine that my hand is your mouth, slowly taking me inside. I feel your soft lips on my throbbing shaft and your tongue as it swirls on the head of my cock. I look down at you and your eyes lock with mine. You slowly bob on my manhood and stroke me as you come up for air. As you pull away, my pre-cum sticks to your lip and creates a glassy string that reflects the light of my room.

You are surprised when a picture of me playing with my hardening cock appears on your screen. You can see the precum dripping from the tip and tell me how tasty it looks.

LisaOrsini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaOrsini

You note, “I want to take all of you into my mouth. Your cock looks delicious.”

I send you a gif of a woman sensuously sucking her man’s cock. I imagine that it is you and me. You respond with a purr.

You note that this conversation has progressed quickly, seeing how we just met a few hours before. You nervously giggle.

I ask to see more of you. I do not expect you to show me your face in this day and age. I am curious, however, to know what your pussy looks like. You told me earlier that you had shaved it smooth, and I shudder at the thought. I can imagine your smooth pussy glistening with juices as you play with yourself. I can smell and taste it. I tell you that I am pleasuring myself to the thought of you.

An image soon appears of your shaved vagina. A large white dildo spreads your folds, and the head is just beginning to disappear into you. I see that it is wet with your lust. If I could pull that dildo through my phone, I would lick it clean without delay. Alas, I must settle for your picture, and I stroke my hard cock a bit faster. I imagine you working your toy to heighten your pleasure. In and out you move. The toy easily slides, and your natural lubrication makes a smacking sound with each thrust. I can see you lolling your head side to side as you work your rubber cock. I pretend that it is me.

I ask you how your toy feels. It looks thick and long, and I know you must enjoy it. You tell me that it is nice, but you would much rather have the real thing. You tell me that you want to be fucked hard.

I send a gif of a woman being pounded by her man. He holds her by the waist and rapidly thrusts like a piston about to redline. The woman’s face exudes ecstasy, and her tits bounce vigorously with each thrust.

You seductively respond, “Mmm, yes. Just like that. It has been a while since I have had a fuck like that.”

I tell you that your husband is a fool for what he is missing. I cannot believe that he would neglect you like that, but we have just met, and I do not know your entire story. I wish that I was there to service you. I can feel my lust rising and I stroke harder.

I ask if you are close to cumming and you say yes. You send a picture of your hard nipples and I imagine you tweaking them as you approach your climax. In my mind, I see your eyes close, and your face contort with pleasure as your orgasm nears.

We both go silent for a moment and no messages flash across our screens. We each know what the other is doing. We are both high from our erotic interaction and must find release. As I rapidly stroke my throbbing cock, I imagine you furiously working your dildo on that sweet pussy. I can see the white cream accumulating at its base as you pump faster and faster. Your body quivers as a wave of pleasures washes over your body and the muscles of your vagina spontaneously contract with each orgasmic spasm.

I am so close. I squeeze my cock and pump faster. I soon erupt and have a powerful orgasm that shoots strong jets of semen. I am careful with my aim, so it allows the milky white cum to stay all over my hand and on the head of my cock.

I need to catch my breath. Our little chat has turned into quite the workout. With my free hand, I take a picture of my cum covered hand as it grasps my cock. I send you the picture to show the effect you have had on me and hope that you have cum as well.

You see my picture flash upon the screen and ask if I feel better. You note how you would love to clean my cum with your mouth and in my mind, I know it would be heavenly. I can see your tongue run over the head of my cock and it gets coated with my creamy white cum. Your lips engulf me, and you eagerly swallow the fruits of our chat session. You look at me and smile. I see cum remaining on your lips and you slowly catch it with your sexy tongue.

I sheepishly reply to you, “Please, come over. I am just a few thousand miles away.” You laugh.

As we both come down from our highs, we share a few more intimate thoughts. You ask me if I will tell you my real first name. After what we have shared, I feel that I can trust you. Now that we are on a first name basis, we both note that we hope to chat again soon.

It is now late, and we are both tired. We say goodnight and promise to meet again. I hope this is a promise we will both keep.

I fall asleep quickly and dream of this woman who I just met. It is a good dream.

Published 
Written by TheDoc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments